PDA

View Full Version : From HRT to natural testosterone with Res100

O.N.
02-07-2013, 02:25 AM
This was posted on another forum from someone i helped recover from taking HRT and using res100 and a few other supplements and drugs to help with the transition from HRT to now being natural. The doctors said he needed to be on HRT, looks like i have proven otherwise...

Gday, thought i would share some info that i have gathered over the last year about my experience with crashed hormones ,TRT, and now trying to recover from trt.

It all started at the start of the year as i was feeling like shit, tired and no motivation to do anything I got into a bit of a shell and started being a bit anti social and sleeping alot i was depressed and friends family started to notice it.
It had been a solid 5 months since i had cycled and used a standard pct i was convinced i was recovered but little did i know until i got bloods done.

The main hormones i had test then were
TSH 1.3mU/L (0.4-4.00)
Prolactin 6ug/L (<15)
LH 2 U/L (3-20)
Oestradiol 47 pmol/L (<150) BEFORE
Total T 6 nmol/l (5.0-25.0)
free T 11 pmol/L (60.0-130.00)
HDL 1.o9mnol/L above 1.0
LDL 2.22mnol/L below 2.0

As you can see my levels were shit house back then i din't eat enough good fats and was really over training alot.

I was put on trt after a bunch of tests that all come back clear.
I felt an instant hit of energy, happieness and motivation and quickly put on 5-6kg in the space of a few months, but i also noticed more bloat.
I was taking primoteston 250mg every 10 days and was happy until my nuts started hurting for no reason and when i cummed they would throb like they were empty and dry trying to push something out but was an extra effort to do so, this started putting me off, 3 months in i started adex at .25 eod which worked great. My levels when on trt 5 days after shot were

FSH <0.5
LH < 0.5
glucose, random fl-ox 5.3 (3.0-6.9 nmol/L)
DHea sulphate 9.4 umol/L (4.8 - 13.9)
prolactin 12.4 (<20.0)
oestradiol 168 pmol/L (<150) ON TRT
Total T 28.8 nmol/L (8.0-30.0)
tsh (mIU/L 1.30 (0.35-5.50)
I started adex after this test.

I decided to come off and wanted to try get levels up as much as i could natty with supps healthy diet and good fats.
I started alot of research on the net came across the power pct and o.n.
im glad i took his advise as its been a smooth transition in coming off trt to natty, i have not lost one bit of libido the whole time and gained some if anything!!
2 weeks after last shot of primoteston i started hcg @ 2500iu eod for 8 shots in total the day i started this i also started res100 and toco caps at the daily dose, 3 hcg shots in had me feeling the estro that came with the large hcg shots so i also started 20-40mg nolva ed to prevent gyno i used the novla for a week after finishing the hcg as well as res100 and toco caps the whole time. Once i dropped the nolva i used clomid at 25mg ed for the next 2weeks i dint really want to use clomid as it makes me feel like shit so i thought a dose of 25mg ed wouldnt give me the bad sides and it didnt, i also started using a daa, and a zma product with the res100 and toco caps(vit e).
I can say the res100 and toco caps did work great for me my loads were huge was always horny and sex was extra sensitive its like i was a virgin again lol this stuff dose work if you stick to it and consume loads of good fat, i take about 50-100ml evoo ed as well as 350g fresh salmon eod and 8 whole eggs ed.

So i got bloods done today its been 8 weeks since stopping trt and 2 weeks after i stopped clomid @25mg ed and i am still using res100 toco caps zma daa, and the results are a step forward in the right direction only prob is e2 a little high as well as shbg and free test is low.

Prolactin 10 ug/L (<15)
LH 12 u/L (3-20)
FSH 4 U/L (3-20)
e2 130 pmol/L (<150) After TRT new results
total test 26 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)
free test 48 pmol/L (60.0-130.0)
SHBG 40 nmol/L (13-71)

DHEAS 3900 ug/L (1000-4000)
The dr asked if i was on anything else as my dheas are high unsure why its high like this or if its a bad thing.

So now im looking at getting my shbg down to up my free test , it has been sugested to use a natural anti aromataze but unsure what he suggested A-HD.

I will also add im sick atm also trying to get over a head cold sore throat so not sure if that would of affected new test results

Sorrow
02-07-2013, 03:42 PM
hmmm now you have my attention.

O.N.
02-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Just be aware guys our lab ranges are different from AUS to USA but the lab ranges are listed next to the results so you can see how they correlate to your lab ranges.

Jelisej
02-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm bit curious about his DHEA(s) levels, sometimes that can be sign that adrenals may pack up.
His TT levels are good at 26nmol/L (776 ng/dl). DAA is causing estradiol going up (as well as testosterone) and estradiol is probably driving SHBG up.