PDA

View Full Version : Tren enanthate and equipoise cycle

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Someone who I know and have to be around is going to be starting a tren enanthate and equipoise cycle. I'm not sure this person is fully cognizant of the kind of ride they're about to take. Tren and EQ, with no test base and no DHT sounds like it's going to be full of lethargy, mood swings, irritability and all sorts of other not-so-fun stuff.

I ask some of the more experienced cyclers here, am I off base in my assessment?

longBallLima
02-07-2013, 11:10 AM
i dont have anywhere near the knowledge of most members here, but seems like you are very much correct. from the little i understand, mostly thanks to the users here, a small dose of test weekly is almost mandatory in that cycle

Rodja
02-07-2013, 11:13 AM
It's dose dependent. EQ is generally low in sides with maybe some BP and/or anxiety if too high of a dose. The tren could make him lethargic, but not everyone reacts the same way to compounds.

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 11:38 AM
It's his first real gear cycle. I was advising him to use test and masteron based on his goals, but he wants to give tren and EQ a run. I just worry about what real tren might do to his temperament. He tends to run a little hot anyhow sometimes.

BBG
02-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Tell him not to run that cycle. It's stupid... One of my friends was told by his "buddy" that deca+test is a great cycle. I was like.. fuck it's the first thing you're ever going to run, and he wants to run test+deca? And of course there was no mention of AI or SERM, let alone PCT or deca-dick or gyno.

DJM
02-07-2013, 11:42 AM
tren and eq actually work well together.....but id want 250test a wk somewhere in there........also being his first id pick one or the other, as he'll never know what did what and feel the need to combo them forever

i think the dht for every cycle is a drum thats been beaten to death......low dose test is enough, unless you really crave what something like mast or proviron gives........but cycle wise tren/test or eq/test is enough

Rodja
02-07-2013, 12:03 PM
tren and eq actually work well together.....but id want 250test a wk somewhere in there........also being his first id pick one or the other, as he'll never know what did what and feel the need to combo them forever

i think the dht for every cycle is a drum thats been beaten to death......low dose test is enough, unless you really crave what something like mast or proviron gives........but cycle wise tren/test or eq/test is enough

This. So few people actually will get the full effects out of proviron or mast that it's pointless for them to run it. Why so many people are using these, more or less, specialized AAS instead of keeping things simple with test and another anabolic is beyond me. I'm open for experimentation, but only once it becomes necessary instead of using simply because I can and/or have access to it.

burlyman30
02-07-2013, 12:38 PM
tren/test or eq/test is enough

This. Though for a first cycle, I still think test solo is great. Plenty of gains from a single compound at 400/wk.

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 12:54 PM
I think when you're talking about something like a 19nor, the DHT proves useful in providing androgenic potency that the underlying anabolic doesn't and beyond that of regular testosterone. For me, preservation of sex drive is absolutely essential. I'm dating a 36-year-old nympho who absolutely expects to be laid more than once per day or she becomes grumpy (not complaining). Fortunately it isn't me running this cycle, LOL.

My foray to the dark side would probably be strictly test or test/masteron. One of these days... :D

BBG
02-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I think when you're talking about something like a 19nor, the DHT proves useful in providing androgenic potency that the underlying anabolic doesn't and beyond that of regular testosterone. For me, preservation of sex drive is absolutely essential. I'm dating a 36-year-old nympho who absolutely expects to be laid more than once per day or she becomes grumpy (not complaining). Fortunately it isn't me running this cycle, LOL.

My foray to the dark side would probably be strictly test or test/masteron. One of these days... :D

Yeah I think they were referring to the fact that testosterone itself should convert to tons of DHT at even just 250mg a week.

I think your buddy should just run test at 600mg per week for 12 weeks. Grab an AI and a SERM and roll out from there.

Maybe an oral for the first 4 weeks.

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm inclined to agree. As a first timer, he really should be focused on keeping it simple.

weekend
02-07-2013, 06:51 PM
tell him to run test e with an oral at the beginning or convince him to at least do either test/tren or test/eq.

i feel like eq/tren is pretty retarded for a first run, especially since he has to stay on for a long time to get really good effects from eq.

DJM
02-07-2013, 08:53 PM
the whole point of eq stacked with tren is to balance some of the sides......anabolism wise tren will overpower it quite easily in most all aspects

i hate orals nowadays

DJM
02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah I think they were referring to the fact that testosterone itself should convert to tons of DHT at even just 250mg a week.

250 test with higher tren, no libido issues

id be scared for women if FPR got on test/mast......raping women at ATMs from behind and shit

O_RYAN_007
02-07-2013, 09:59 PM
250 test with higher tren, no libido issues

id be scared for women if fpr got on test/mast......raping women at atms from behind and shit

gacho bad!

Infamy
02-13-2013, 12:11 PM
I'll be frank, I never really see the point in EQ. It needs to be run high (like over 600mg a week) to get any benefit, it needs to be run for a long time (16 weeks min but better 20 weeks), and the ester which it is usually sold with is undeclynate so the clearance time is ridiculously long (think a minimum of 10 weeks but better leaving it 12 weeks before even bothering with your PCT).

You may see people recommending and using shorter clearance times but do the maths, it's a 16 day half life and since you want your steroid levels to be less than 30mg ideally before starting PCT* you need to wait a long time before your 600mg level of eq drops down to below 30mg.

*= young males only makes about 10mg of test a day max but allowing for the lower suppression from eq and that the 10mg produced naturally is more efficiently used, gives a figure of about 30mg of steroid which we need to be lower than to start PCT otherwise you will just be suppressed. Note, Tren / deca and more suppressive steroids should be lower than this.

That all adds up to a long, expensive cycle that you are going to be spending nearly half the year to fully recover from.

Add to that the results which IMO are poor. Little muscle growth and certainly not enough to warrant it's use!

The only reason I could see it being of use is for those who just cant eat enough because it does increase appetite quite considerably. I was going to say that endurance athletes may benefit from the increased red blood cell production but even there there are better choices available with less hassle - test P for example.

If your friends wants to use tren, I would at least use 250mg every 2 weeks of test cyp. I have been using 100mg a week of prop with it and it goes very nicely so that would do too. I wouldnt rule out a tren only cycle - I dont think its the terrible thing some people make it out to be - but I find that anabolism is better with a little test with my tren (only a little mind- no need to go crazy on the test).

burlyman30
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Awwww, no need to dog on EQ, Infamy. lol. It's not all that bad. I would consider it the poor man's primobolan, doing much the same for much less money. Slow, easy growth, and easily maintainable. But I'd agree that adding it to tren seems a bit redundant... I don't think you'd see much of the effects of the EQ with the tren in the mix. Unless, as you mentioned, it was for appetite.

nate3993
02-14-2013, 12:14 AM
yeah, i'd only use it for the hunger. had no idea that the undeclynate ester took 10 weeks to clear. that's insane. i thought a few weeks for test e to clear was a long time. dam

USN HM 350Z
02-14-2013, 07:53 PM
IM actually loving the EQ, but I have no concerns about the clearance time as I do not do PCT. I am especially enjoying the endurance increase from the RBC's, I do a 3 mile run and feel nothing. Not much strength wise, but I am recomping pretty nicely. I am using it with Test, but doubt I would stack it with Tren.

burlyman30
02-14-2013, 09:10 PM
IM actually loving the EQ, but I have no concerns about the clearance time as I do not do PCT. I am especially enjoying the endurance increase from the RBC's, I do a 3 mile run and feel nothing. Not much strength wise, but I am recomping pretty nicely. I am using it with Test, but doubt I would stack it with Tren.

Dosage?

USN HM 350Z
02-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Test E 500mg/ EQ 600mg every week. Going to raise up to 800mg EQ in the next few weeks though and see how it works.

burlyman30
02-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Test E 500mg/ EQ 600mg every week. Going to raise up to 800mg EQ in the next few weeks though and see how it works.

You're a beefy guy... 800 is probably more appropriate for your weight. Have a plan for duration? 16? 20?

USN HM 350Z
02-14-2013, 09:25 PM
originally was going 15, but going to take it out to 20 weeks with the 800mg, then jump into Test/Deca for 20 weeks.

burlyman30
02-14-2013, 10:36 PM
originally was going 15, but going to take it out to 20 weeks with the 800mg, then jump into Test/Deca for 20 weeks.

Nice... do you have a plan for RBC regulation? Give blood once a month?

USN HM 350Z
02-14-2013, 10:41 PM
I cannot donate since I just got back from Afghanistan, so I will just have my wife drain a pint once in a while. (she runs a blood bank).

burlyman30
02-14-2013, 10:49 PM
I cannot donate since I just got back from Afghanistan, so I will just have my wife drain a pint once in a while. (she runs a blood bank).

Oddly convenient. Lol

USN HM 350Z
02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
yeah, we both work in medical.