PDA

View Full Version : ALL-IN Pre-workout primer is now available from PN. Take a look

PNMike
02-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Supplement facts panel will be up later today. Please note this is stimulant-free. We will be introducing a new STIMS capsule to add to this if you so choose to. ALL-IN is different that anything out there currently, simply because it uses all the clinical doses studied in real testing...NO HYPE WITH US, JUST LEGIT products...Click here for complete product info (https://www.rxwhey.com/all-in-preworkout-primer/)

Before anyone asks because i havent had time to add it yet, 22 real workouts per container. Im not going to confuse or lie to you and say 44 workouts per container using 1 scoop when really you need 2 like these other no talent ass-clowns.

Also, if you are buying several of the powders listed in this formula, you will save money going this route for sure...

Scope75
02-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Profile looks good and the lack of a prop blend is great.

milehighguy
02-09-2013, 09:17 AM
I like...
That looks like a nice mix and I like it without the stims

I also just realized it has flavoring... Assuming that helps it taste better then slugging Creatine HCI??

Cobalt
02-09-2013, 09:26 AM
no talent ass-clowns

Lost it when I read this.

Looks really good though.

dacookiemonsta
02-09-2013, 11:32 AM
I like...
That looks like a nice mix and I like it without the stims

I also just realized it has flavoring... Assuming that helps it taste better then slugging Creatine HCI??

:D

That creatine hcl was pretty unique. I'm sure that's what's been been holding this back a bit production wise out of the flavoring issues.

PNMike
02-09-2013, 06:35 PM
believe it or not, the hcl is easier to mask than citrulline and agmatine...agmatine is just god-awful and this is coming from a guy who can drink 100% hydro 520 in vanilla and laugh about it. The flavorings help. Pineapple and green apple are the best. Fruit punch needs some work and we are working to improve the next batch. Hope you guys find this unique and beneficial and pass the word on if you like it.

you liked the no talent ass-clowns comment? office space is unbeatable! but its so true...i have other companies actually try and convince me about how good their formulas are etc...and i just think to myself, wow, you really are a salesman...too bad im a doctor...

BBG
02-09-2013, 06:49 PM
i have other companies actually try and convince me about how good their formulas are etc...and i just think to myself, wow, you really are a salesman...too bad im a doctor...

hahaha priceless dude. I support prescription nutrition 100%... great quality. I'm looking forward to whatever else you guys come out with.

DJM
02-09-2013, 07:23 PM
love pn
love mike

i dont use prewo but id still grab his to try

nate3993
02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Quite an impressive profile I must say

Grape Ape
02-09-2013, 07:50 PM
This looks awesome, and dosing/price is amazing.

My only question is: Is there any ingrediants in this that must be run daily to benefit from/notice their effects?

nate3993
02-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Like it says in the write up, u wanna use creatine hcl daily cuz u notice serious effects after about a week

ctAL
02-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Nice profile. I like you guys. All I need now is HBCD from PN.

pman42
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
holy shit, i was about to order some stuff the other day, glad i didn't. yeah i'll try a few of these, with the ingredient blend can't go wrong.

h2s
02-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Awesome product, definitely going to try.

Eden
02-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I haven't used a pre-workout in almost a year simply because I don't want to ingest a ton of stimulants. I'll make sure to pick up a bag of this next time I order from you guys.

PNMike
02-11-2013, 10:23 PM
This looks awesome, and dosing/price is amazing.

My only question is: Is there any ingrediants in this that must be run daily to benefit from/notice their effects?

No. After a week or two, the d-ribose and COP will have built up enough provided you are using them 3-4 times per week

- - - Updated - - -

Nice profile. I like you guys. All I need now is HBCD from PN.

HBCD = ?

Help me out here, long day, tired...

Rulk
02-11-2013, 11:18 PM
As I scrolled down the ingrediant list, I kept becoming more and more impressed. I'm mostly a fan of non-stim, another plus. I will have to try this, adding in Peptopro and a little more Leucine. Solid looking product PN.

ctAL
02-11-2013, 11:28 PM
HBCD = Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin

vpx carbonx and gaspari glycofuse only products i know of so far with it.

There is evidence that highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCD) increase gastric emptying time which allows for quicker nutrient absorption and recovery. In addition, there is some research that suggests that HBCD can increase endurance. See the links below:
Fluids containing a highly branched cyclic ... [Int J Sports Med. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15900642)
Enhancement of swimming endurance ... [Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664836)
The Optimum Composition for Endurance Sports Drinks (http://www.sportsci.org/2006/wghdrinks.htm)

naeydrin
02-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Wow, pretty much everything i order from you guys anyway, will have to pick up a couple bags:)

ctAL
02-11-2013, 11:35 PM
hmmmmm i have no clue what flavor to try first..............fruit punch or sour apple i think ill try first.

milehighguy
02-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Order is in....can't wait to give this a try.

DJM
02-12-2013, 11:46 PM
x2

BigCLS
02-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Look forward to giving this a shot

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

burlyman30
02-13-2013, 09:59 AM
This looks like a great product. Love the no-stim profile. Thanks, Mike, for putting out what I predict to be a slam dunk winner in the gym.

pman42
02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
so just to clarify... 5g d-ribose, 3g creating HCl, etc is per 2 scoops? and at this dosage there are 22 servings?

milehighguy
02-17-2013, 08:45 AM
so just to clarify... 5g d-ribose, 3g creating HCl, etc is per 2 scoops? and at this dosage there are 22 servings?

My bag came yesterday....looks like 1 scoop. So each scoop contains that profile of ingredients and there are a total of 22 scoops or servings in the bag.

Enuke65
02-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Just got mine, tried one scoop of assault with a scoop of all-in, felt awesome, tons of energy and pumps. Downside is shortly after my workout, my guts rebelled and I gave the porcelain thrown a new paint job (brown), several times since returning home.
I blame mixing it with the assault, too much stuff at once between the products I suppose.
But I am a satisfied customer (I blame the explosive bowels on myself for going overboard).
I'm gonna try it solo tomorrow and see what happens.

HD48
02-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Got mine yesterday, and took first scoop this AM before hitting legs. Just a warning, the taste of Blue raspberry is horrendous!! Taste more like Blue Barium.....Awefull!!! Anyways I do love the ingredient profile so I will stay with it. My plan is to run this everyday in place of my daily creatine & pre work out. I was taking C4 with a scoop of Decacor creatine on work out days, and a scoop of Decacor with shakes on days off. I will admit too, that my guts been horrendous since taking this, so hopefully after a few days it goes away!!

HD48
02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Day 2. Thinking of throwing in the towel. The taste and nausea, are to much! Sorry PN, but whatever is in my bag taste un-edible at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 2. Thinking of throwing in the towel. The taste and nausea, are to much! Sorry PN, but whatever is in my bag taste un-edible at best.

Enuke65
02-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Hit the gym this morning using only a full scoop of all in, no other pwo. Still felt awesome, still got great pumps, and best of all, no assplosion after the fact. I might try it with some coffee tomorrow just to give a little caffeine edge, but this stuff is awesome.

DJM
02-18-2013, 10:51 AM
when i receive ill be adding caff to it
taste doesnt bother me

KAB111
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
when i receive ill be adding caff to it
taste doesnt bother me

Im going to have to add a little kick as well, working out @ 5am has some drawbacks. just ordered mine alone with the 175.00 worth of other goodies......

milehighguy
02-18-2013, 09:42 PM
First run went well. Taste did not bother me at all. I did mix it with a scoop of humapro so I don't know how it will taste solo. Workout was solid and I did push out a few more reps. Could be placebo... I also got the tingles in my fingers and face which I believe was the beta alanine. I really can't wait to get a few weeks of use with this stuff under my belt.

PNMike
02-19-2013, 05:13 PM

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to hear that. I warned everyone here is was very sour. Not to mention we dont over do it on flavoring or sweeteners etc. Try adding more water, approximately 8-12 ounces, it removes the sour taste. You can even add one packet of splenda as the sweetness masks the sour a bit.

PNMike
02-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Guys on another board we are on are reporting they have enduro through the roof. One guy hit the gym a second time that day and did another bodypart. Hope everyone finds this stuff worthwhile, Im already trying to improve the taste of the product. Patience on that, but the mixture is dynamite. I just set a new PR today for me while using it with 300mg caffeine on romanian deads...love this stuff

Enuke65
02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
All-In is where it's at. At first I thought the no stim thing was kinda silly, but I hit the gym late tonight, and will be able to sleep as soon as I'm done writing this, whereas had I downed my typical pre-wo, I'd be up till tomorrow. Even without any caffeine or stimulants this stuff is the shit, felt awesome during my workout, and feel awesome now. Bad-ass product.

ctAL
02-20-2013, 10:39 PM
All-In is where it's at. At first I thought the no stim thing was kinda silly, but I hit the gym late tonight, and will be able to sleep as soon as I'm done writing this, whereas had I downed my typical pre-wo, I'd be up till tomorrow. Even without any caffeine or stimulants this stuff is the shit, felt awesome during my workout, and feel awesome now. Bad-ass product.

basically

milehighguy
02-26-2013, 10:49 PM
I am really liking this ALL-In pre-workout supp! I am a few workouts in now and tonight's workout was fantastic. Funny thing was that I was super tired from being up multiple times last night and still killed it. Everything felt heavy at the beginning...then as I started to get heavier the reps kept coming. I think it will continue to get better over the next week or two. I'll will definitely be back for more!

DJM
02-26-2013, 10:52 PM
just used it
tasteless imo if in 6oz water
pump was pronounced, bit more than usual, a full pump n not so much that sore pump feeling
not diff in endurance tho, we'll see if it takes to build up a bit first

PNMike
02-28-2013, 09:32 PM
just used it
tasteless imo if in 6oz water
pump was pronounced, bit more than usual, a full pump n not so much that sore pump feeling
not diff in endurance tho, we'll see if it takes to build up a bit first

give it a few days. Some guys on 2 other boards were saying they love it and their endurance is increasing. One guy hit 3 PRs in 5 days using it and an ECA stack, nothing else, clean too.

Working on flavoring too, we have some masking agents we might be trying. Also we will be adding lemonade to the flavor list in the next 30 days as well.

More input fellas, wanna hear your ya and na comments.

DJM
02-28-2013, 10:01 PM
give it a few days. Some guys on 2 other boards were saying they love it and their endurance is increasing. One guy hit 3 PRs in 5 days using it and an ECA stack, nothing else, clean too.

Working on flavoring too, we have some masking agents we might be trying. Also we will be adding lemonade to the flavor list in the next 30 days as well.

More input fellas, wanna hear your ya and na comments.

it is coming on, last night and tonight endurance was there, nothing noticable as in stupid stim energy, mosre so you realize you are still banging delts after an hour fifteen and searching for another exercise.......i dont know how guys train seeing everyone says they go hard, but side lats 60s for reps, front raises 50s for reps, smith behind the neck 2plates, standing military plate and 22 all for reps, 4plate shrugs, into bb raise short and wide grip....i only left cause had to go get the wife.......really good clean feeling prewo

taste is good, fruit punch, tasteless, and i know anything lemon/lime masks anything bitter as iv always went that route with creatine hcl, imo flavoring is perfectly fine as is.....

HD48
03-03-2013, 11:55 AM
I over came the taste issue by mixing with Dr Jekyll, and watermellon con-crete. 1 scoop All In, 1 scoop Dr Jekyll, 1 scoop concrete. Pumps are very noticible, and yes you feel like you can work out for hours!

markam
03-03-2013, 01:38 PM
I over came the taste issue by mixing with Dr Jekyll, and watermellon con-crete. 1 scoop All In, 1 scoop Dr Jekyll, 1 scoop concrete. Pumps are very noticible, and yes you feel like you can work out for hours!

Dr Jekyll contains 1 gm Creatine HCL, All in 1 contains 3 gms plus another gram of Con-cret? That's 5 gms Creatine HCL and very costly, also. I find adding 2 gms to Dr Jekyll works very well without anything else.

milehighguy
03-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Dr Jekyll contains 1 gm Creatine HCL, All in 1 contains 3 gms plus another gram of Con-cret? That's 5 gms Creatine HCL and very costly, also. I find adding 2 gms to Dr Jekyll works very well without anything else.

Yea...that is what I was thinking. Massive dose of Creatine HCL... I hope you felt something

DJM
03-03-2013, 01:56 PM
5g of hcl is excessive imo
5g of mono is the norm

maybe just me but never understood stacking prewo to get them to work, that and my budget is allocated towards food thus 2-3 prewo mixed i could never manage

pman42
03-03-2013, 02:56 PM
^^ If you stack Gaspari, BSN and muscletech pre-workouts you don't need food-- they are that good

HD48
03-03-2013, 02:58 PM
This is what I went to when I couldnt stomach Blue raspberry All-In. I put the All-in on the shelf, then went and picked up Jekyll, and concrete. Then a few days ago, I decided to thrown in the All-In, and the taste was no issue, so for the past few days I used all three. I will probably do just that, and run 2 gms con-crete, with jekyll by itself. Then throw in the All-In after the Jekyll. The main reason for all three was, the watermelon Con-Crete, completely takes the bitterness out of the all-in.

DJM
03-03-2013, 02:59 PM
5g of hcl is excessive imo
5g of mono is the norm

maybe just me but never understood stacking prewo to get them to work, that and my budget is allocated towards food thus 2-3 prewo mixed i could never manage

DJM
03-03-2013, 02:59 PM
This is what I went to when I couldnt stomach Blue raspberry All-In. I put the All-in on the shelf, then went and picked up Jekyll, and concrete. Then a few days ago, I decided to thrown in the All-In, and the taste was no issue, so for the past few days I used all three. I will probably do just that, and run 2 gms con-crete, with jekyll by itself. Then throw in the All-In after the Jekyll. The main reason for all three was, the watermelon Con-Crete, completely takes the bitterness out of the all-in.

lime anything

HD48
03-03-2013, 03:08 PM
DJM, I dont like stacking pre work outs either, but I didnt want to waste the All-in. Only reason I was throwing it into the mix, was the taste. I can tolerate a lot when it comes to taste. But, blue raspberry All-in by itself is so bitter it makes me nausous, and the watermelon Con-crete masked it well. But I agree with you, 5 mgs hcl is to much. Im gonna run the Jekyll/Concrete mix until gone, then just use the All-in with something else to mask the flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen you posted that earlier and took note! You posted this while I was typing. Thanks for the heads up!

PNMike
03-12-2013, 06:27 PM
DJM, I dont like stacking pre work outs either, but I didnt want to waste the All-in. Only reason I was throwing it into the mix, was the taste. I can tolerate a lot when it comes to taste. But, blue raspberry All-in by itself is so bitter it makes me nausous, and the watermelon Con-crete masked it well. But I agree with you, 5 mgs hcl is to much. Im gonna run the Jekyll/Concrete mix until gone, then just use the All-in with something else to mask the flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen you posted that earlier and took note! You posted this while I was typing. Thanks for the heads up!

If the taste with all-in is really an issue, simply add splenda or sucralose to it. The sweetness balances the sourness. We added it to this last batch and now we get that it almost too sweet. Just trying to help you guys out. I dont want anyone bashing the product saying they cant take it when its a very tolerable product, IMO, compared to other stuff Ive tried. Trying to mask agmatine and citrulline isnt the easiest either, especially when not trying to use fillers, etc to cover the taste. Have you tried adding more water?

DJM
03-12-2013, 06:35 PM
6oz is more than enuff to get it tasteless

HD48
03-12-2013, 07:56 PM
If the taste with all-in is really an issue, simply add splenda or sucralose to it. The sweetness balances the sourness. We added it to this last batch and now we get that it almost too sweet. Just trying to help you guys out. I dont want anyone bashing the product saying they cant take it when its a very tolerable product, IMO, compared to other stuff Ive tried. Trying to mask agmatine and citrulline isnt the easiest either, especially when not trying to use fillers, etc to cover the taste. Have you tried adding more water?

Mike, I appreciate your honesty and I will attempt the Splenda idea. I have been using 1 scoop All-in, and 16 oz of water, and its do-able. By no means would I ever bash rxwhey! I love what you guys do, and enjoy everything you guys make. Getting ready to place an additional order now. I do love the pumps, and its a solid product profile. The taste as is, just threw me off a little, and thats rare, as I usually dont pay attention to the taste. I use supplements for their benefits, not the taste.

pman42
03-12-2013, 08:00 PM
I just got 2 lbs of the unflavored and the taste is not bad at all. i can't see what people are complaining about-- I was expecting some burning acrid flavor along the lines of niacin or arginine; All In has a slight metallic tang to it and a hint of citrus. but barely more flavor than lemon water

Enuke65
03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
wait wait wait, you can order 2 lbs at a time?!

sidenote: the flavor drop-down has a typo in it, sour green aplle, vice apple.

derekh83
03-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Just received All-In and used it for my morning cardio and afternoon workout. Endurance and pump were great. I got the unflavored and the taste is not bad at all. For morning cardio I mixed it with PES Alphamine lemonade for the caffee and thermo affect. They complemented each other very well. Another thing I noticed is All-In desolves instantly in water. Love this product and rxwhey!

Rulk
03-12-2013, 10:44 PM
I mix 20g of Peptopro with Blue Raz All-In. Taste awesome and is working really well.

pman42
03-12-2013, 11:05 PM

sorry, i meant 2 orders of it, so whatever that works out to be. my bag says 2 lbs

edit: one question i do have is whether the unflavored has artificial flavors and sucralose. my label says it does but i am thinking that's maybe just for the flavored ones

PNMike
03-14-2013, 03:24 AM
Mike, I appreciate your honesty and I will attempt the Splenda idea. I have been using 1 scoop All-in, and 16 oz of water, and its do-able. By no means would I ever bash rxwhey! I love what you guys do, and enjoy everything you guys make. Getting ready to place an additional order now. I do love the pumps, and its a solid product profile. The taste as is, just threw me off a little, and thats rare, as I usually dont pay attention to the taste. I use supplements for their benefits, not the taste.

Sorry if I implied you were. Im glad you everyone seems to like this so far and feel and see the benefit. Things are improving over here daily and April's going to see some more benefits come your way. HD48, like i said, we are working on perfecting the formula and getting some better flavors in line ASAP. Im like you, i use supps for the benefits, not the taste. Ive had some nasty stuff in the day too...who here remembers 8-10 years ago when MetRx had the best(worst tasting shit ever by today's standards) products? They didnt even mix in a blender sometimes...ahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it...THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION. Time to lecture someone!

DJM
03-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Ive had some nasty stuff in the day too...who here remembers 8-10 years ago when MetRx had the best(worst tasting shit ever by today's standards) products? They didnt even mix in a blender sometimes...ahahahaha

bulk nutrition CEE, for me it was the worst, an open tub smelt like rotten shoes.....only universal storm and its heavy grape flavor masked it

all-in wise, did back, heavy concentration on the lats, and the pumps were tough to work through after 8reps set wise

ctAL
03-24-2013, 08:38 PM
MIKE iyo what is the best flavor of all in?

im bout to make an rx order right now

DJM
03-24-2013, 08:40 PM
MIKE iyo what is the best flavor of all in?

im bout to make an rx order right now

imo fruit punch is great, flavorless in 6oz
id guess lime is good too, lime flavor seems to mask anything

ctAL
03-24-2013, 08:46 PM
nice.........

also..............any feedback on their sleep product?

weekend
04-13-2013, 11:22 PM
so a friend gave me a few scoops of fruit punch, i wasn't a huge fan of flavor but the sour to sweet ratio was perfect!

just received my order with blue raspberry and the flavor is way better than fuit punch but it is DISGUSTINGLY SWEET!

you guys should maybe switch it back to less splenda, i cant stomach how sweet it is... i liked it a little sour!

- - - Updated - - -

but for the record ive already noticed improvements in the gym after the first few scoops!

KAB111
04-14-2013, 07:17 AM
Lights out is great....gets me to sleep. I can still get up without an alarm 5-6hrs later.... No hangover like other sleep pills.

Rulk
04-14-2013, 07:27 AM
I wish lights out, would make me want to go to sleep faster. I do wake up feeling better recovered though, and yes, really no hangover effect.

Hank!
05-28-2013, 05:48 PM
How did this thread switch to lights out?

I am going to buy All-in and was wondering how the watermelon and lemon rank, compared to hemavol?

citmal doesnt bother me at all , reminds me of ascorbic acid

Hank!
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
I went with watermelon, I will let you know what I think once it is here.

WesleyInman
05-29-2013, 04:57 PM
I went with watermelon, I will let you know what I think once it is here.

The product is stimulant free unlike Hemavol..It is very effective.

Please do let us know. I have not tried the new flavors :)

I personally use the Unflavored, sure it's a bit bitter..but I have taken my share of products which taste much worse..

And the stuff works wonders. Awesome workouts with no crash.

Please do post up your result. And thank you for your support :)

Hank!
05-29-2013, 06:17 PM
The product is stimulant free unlike Hemavol..It is very effective.

Please do let us know. I have not tried the new flavors :)

I personally use the Unflavored, sure it's a bit bitter..but I have taken my share of products which taste much worse..

And the stuff works wonders. Awesome workouts with no crash.

Please do post up your result. And thank you for your support :)

Thanks, I was only refering to Hemavol for its taste. Regardless of how Hemavol works that mofo tastes great

Hank!
06-03-2013, 08:12 AM
My All-in arrived on Saturday and I immediately mixed up a dose. Took a big swig and all I taste is go old Citrulline malate, sour but not undrinkable. So I figured on my next dose I will mix the contents in the bag thinking maybe the flavoring settled in to the bottom of the bag. Mixed up the batch, this time it was slighlty sweeter but definialy not watermelony. I am going to buy a few of those lemonade sachets to drop in the bottle they should work really well with the tangy and tart flavor. I will just order lemon next time.

Hank!
06-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Alrightly a little update

Added a packet of Walmart brand Pink Lemonade and it tastes good! However better than the taste are the effects. I have consumed 4 sccops and I can already feel improvment in my workouts. Endurance is up, recovery between sets up, and the pumps are noticable , this is a great product.

If I feel like i need a stim boost I just take a 200mg caffiene tab about 30 mins preworkout with my All in.

Haritec
06-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Anyone know of any coupon codes for Prescription Nutrition / RXWhey - putting in a reasonably big order and with shipping costs to Canada - anything would help :)

Thanks in Advanced

JM1000
06-07-2013, 01:43 PM
I think the coupon code is SWOLE

WesleyInman
06-07-2013, 03:19 PM
I think the coupon code is SWOLE

If that doesn't work use my coupon code... "STRONGMAN"

DJM
06-07-2013, 03:32 PM
eesh can

i havent ordered from pn in a bit cause of getting hit every other order with taxes

sucks , i could live off problend and all-in and aminofusion

milehighguy
06-07-2013, 06:01 PM
already an all-in user/fan...
i'm a virgin to problend and aminofusion

xtreme formulations is getting pricey so i think it might be time for some problend
any input on adding carbogen or aminogen?
i'm reading the other thread on flavors so that has been helpful

Cdsnuts
06-08-2013, 08:27 AM
already an all-in user/fan...
i'm a virgin to problend and aminofusion

xtreme formulations is getting pricey so i think it might be time for some problend
any input on adding carbogen or aminogen?
i'm reading the other thread on flavors so that has been helpful

Was wondering the same thing about those additions. i went for it and ordered problend with aminogen added.....

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I tried aminogen once with problend but didn't notice a difference. I think because it's such an easily digestible formula and I have no problems with digestion of milk products. Carbogen would only be needed with carb based products.

milehighguy
06-08-2013, 10:22 AM
I tried aminogen once with problend but didn't notice a difference. I think because it's such an easily digestible formula and I have no problems with digestion of milk products. Carbogen would only be needed with carb based products.

thanks burly

Haritec
06-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the codes - used Swole for 5% - which cut my cost of shipping in half basically. Shipping to Canada is a bitch from most online retailers - but the shipping costs as a percentage of total costs drop a lot if you increase the order size. To ship 4 packages of all-in was going to be $36 or so on a $100 order - by the time I got the order to about $250 the shipping was only $53 - so percentagewise a lot better.

Anyways - thanks for the help !

Grape Ape
06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
How is everyone dosing this? I figured 6 days on, 1 day off, but didn't know if people were doing workout days only.

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 06:05 PM
How is everyone dosing this? I figured 6 days on, 1 day off, but didn't know if people were doing workout days only.

Workout days only, in my case. Clean non stim energy, good workout endurance, good pump that arrives quickly.

Cdsnuts
06-09-2013, 09:19 AM

In regards to Carbogen, isn't raising blood sugar levels without increasing insulin not really a good thing?

Hank!
07-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Love this stuff & just started on my second lb. Went unflaovored this time, just chug it or add a lemonade back.

Love the fact it isnt stimmed, if I need a boost I just eat a thermogum and 100mg of caffiene and I am set

Freepressright
07-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Maybe I'm retarded but I'm not seeing how many 20g servings you get per bag. In general, PN kinda sucks at being specific about serving sizes and total size of what you're ordering. They have solid products, though.

WesleyInman
07-02-2013, 08:50 AM
In regards to Carbogen, isn't raising blood sugar levels without increasing insulin not really a good thing?

Sorry this question doesn't make sense to me..can you give more info?? Any time you consume a carb, whether it is a starch or sugar, you are going to elevate blood sugar levels to some degree and therefore insulin levels.

Love this stuff & just started on my second lb. Went unflaovored this time, just chug it or add a lemonade back.

Love the fact it isnt stimmed, if I need a boost I just eat a thermogum and 100mg of caffiene and I am set

Awesome review, thank you!!

Maybe I'm retarded but I'm not seeing how many 20g servings you get per bag. In general, PN kinda sucks at being specific about serving sizes and total size of what you're ordering. They have solid products, though.

It does only list 20grams as a serving. Since All in sells in a One Pound bag, and ONE pound is 453grams and change, that would effectively mean that All-In is 23 servings per bag.

I will certainly pass on to Mike that it would be easier if PN would list serving sizes on the website and/or label :) Thank you.