PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody taken AnaMASS Pro by rxwhey

dacookiemonsta
02-09-2013, 11:42 AM
If so is there a specific flavor that anybody preferred? I'm thinking either gourmet chocolate or cinnabun.

I've been eating as much as possible these last couple weeks but I just don't think I'm getting enough calories for the gains I'm wanting by week 6 of my cycle so I'm looking to add some.

DJM
02-09-2013, 11:57 AM
their cinnabun is decent, and im a huge xtreme formulations lover......and that was problend, id assume with the carbs and fats itd taste better

dacookiemonsta
02-09-2013, 12:01 PM
their cinnabun is decent, and im a huge xtreme formulations lover......and that was problend, id assume with the carbs and fats itd taste better

first couple times I got their cinnabun pro blend I thought it was delicious. the last time I got it it seemed to have about 1/2 the flavoring.

weekend
02-09-2013, 03:40 PM
I just received my anamass blueberry today, ill let you know tonight.

xxiv
02-09-2013, 03:54 PM
I have had choc, vanilla and blueberry. They are pretty good, especially with whole milk. Lately I have been doing 2 scoops with wated and its not bad.
Blueberry was especially good with fruit blended in.

weekend
02-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Just taking my first blueberry with a banana and 2% milk. It's bitter, it has a lot of hemp. But easy to drink regardless. I dunno if blueberry is the best choice, chocolate is probably safer.

PNMike
02-09-2013, 06:30 PM
cinnabun, chocolate, and vanilla in that order for me. Not a ton of hemp in there, but you have to remember, hemp has a nutty taste to it.

dacookiemonsta, sorry about your last experience with cinnabun, guess it was off slightly...dont hesitate to order it again, we just made a new batch last monday...tastes damn good in oatmeal for sure

weekend
02-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Hemp protein is definitely bitter haha it always has been...
My anamass shows hemp as the second protein in the mixture?

PNMike
02-11-2013, 10:24 PM
yes, but the hemp and all proteins after are the same % in the mix

weekend
02-11-2013, 11:05 PM
nice. curious, is there a reason my chocolate fresh whey is not sweet, while the cinnabun fresh whey is?

what do you recommend to sweeten the chocolate fresh whey?

weekend
02-12-2013, 03:50 AM
Sitting here stoned as fuck and a 5-scoop dose of blueberry anamass with whole milk, strawberries and blueberries blended in is so damn delicious right now.

PNMike
02-19-2013, 03:57 PM
nice. curious, is there a reason my chocolate fresh whey is not sweet, while the cinnabun fresh whey is?

what do you recommend to sweeten the chocolate fresh whey?

stevia...cinnabun might have received more stevia. the chocolate flavoring blunts any sweetness, its real dutch cocoa powder

Sperwer
02-19-2013, 09:23 PM
stevia...cinnabun might have received more stevia. the chocolate flavoring blunts any sweetness, its real dutch cocoa powder

I couldn't take the cinnabun fresh casein, way too sweet - fed it to the dogs - but the choco hydrowhey is GREAT