PDA

View Full Version : Low Dose 11-OXO?

Jackswift
02-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if low dose 11-OXO would have some benefit off-cycle. It seems that 11-OXO at 150-250mg isn't suppressive but may still help with cortisol control. My training is currently very intense and I'm feeling a little over trained. I'm following a 12 week program to prepare for some big competitions (grappling/jiu jistu) and my coach says I should be feeling broken down at this point. I'm worried I'm loosing as much fat as I am muscle. Would low dose 11-OXO help me preserve my muscle while burning fat? What do you guys think. Thanks in advance for the help.

Grape Ape
02-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Couldn't hurt, but I fought you will notice that much.

If you aren't trying to hit a weight class, I'd bump up your calories and maybe try some 7 keto-DHEA instead. Should be just as, if not more effective.

Prototype Nutrition makes a good 7-KT spray.

BBG
02-09-2013, 08:54 PM
I believe it would help, however it won't be any kind of miracle. Is upping carbs/protein an option?

Jackswift
02-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Grape, thanks man. Yeah, I've used 7-spray before and was thinking about picking up some more, I just happen to be sitting on a bunch of 11-OXO. Thanks again.

Jackswift
02-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I should eat more. I try to get adequate calories but sometimes fall short. What really pisses me off is although I'm probably single digit body fat I still have this little bit of fat on my handles that wraps around my back. Since I've upped my training I thought I'd see some of that fat fall off as my weight has been dropping, but it's not, and I think I'm loosing a little muscle. Aside from 11-oxo I've been thinking about hopping back on Pump spray or 7-spray. Any other products (non-suppresive) that you guys might recommend to help me maintain muscle and burn fat while training stupid amounts. My training does taper significantly before the major competitions however.

jw390898
02-15-2013, 10:23 AM
150mg is a little low. 300mg for a cortisol suppressant and leaning effect is about right and this should be assumed that very mild suppression takes place and a mini otc PCT carried out - Bromo or something being perfect.

nate3993
02-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Bromo's a steroid. Some conversion takes place. Should never be used pct

jw390898
02-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Bromo's a steroid. Some conversion takes place. Should never be used pct

It is first a suicide AI. Dosed high enough or long enough it shows qualities of that of a mild PH but in the first instance it offers good control of oestregen levels.

markam
02-16-2013, 02:40 AM
It is first a suicide AI. Dosed high enough or long enough it shows qualities of that of a mild PH but in the first instance it offers good control of oestregen levels.

How high would it need to be dosed to be considered suppressive? Although there is some negativity surrounding Bromo, I have yet to see anyone mentioning a negative experience with it.

jw390898
02-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Exceeding 150mg per day and or for too long a period of time.

We always recommend tapering down the dosing towards the end too.

Coolazice
02-16-2013, 05:48 AM

I'm really surprised you haven't been banned yet for spamming the forum. Perhaps it is because you are advertising with your avatar, rather than by link (like most spammers), that you have gotten away with it for this long, but, I believe it will catch up to you. Why don't you just contact the site administrator here and pay to advertise like the other sponsors? Otherwise, take your spam elsewhere, please. ;)

jw390898
02-16-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm really surprised you haven't been banned yet for spamming the forum. Perhaps it is because you are advertising with your avatar, rather than by link (like most spammers), that you have gotten away with it for this long, but, I believe it will catch up to you. Why don't you just contact the site administrator here and pay to advertise like the other sponsors? Otherwise, take your spam elsewhere, please. ;)

Joined yesterday and first thing I did was email the administrator and ask for him to check over what I had done in regards to having an avatar and advise if not acceptable, no reply yet but feel free to verify this.

Once you see me push a product as apposed answer a question then your point becomes valid.

Yes by having the avatar I look to draw attention to the company but it is not our approach to come on and post - use this or that is rubbish product x is better.

Look at Anabolic Minds where it is heavily sponsored and we are not part of it - we have never offended anyone as we have never pushed a product but responded to dosing questions etc
In doing so with an avatar we hope to create awareness but I believe there is a difference in this and what you are suggesting.

Coolazice
02-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Joined yesterday and first thing I did was email the administrator and ask for him to check over what I had done in regards to having an avatar and advise if not acceptable, no reply yet but feel free to verify this.

Once you see me push a product as apposed answer a question then your point becomes valid.

Yes by having the avatar I look to draw attention to the company but it is not our approach to come on and post - use this or that is rubbish product x is better.

Look at Anabolic Minds where it is heavily sponsored and we are not part of it - we have never offended anyone as we have never pushed a product but responded to dosing questions etc
In doing so with an avatar we hope to create awareness but I believe there is a difference in this and what you are suggesting.

Paint the picture however you want - you are still, in essence, spamming the forum. You are just being a little more subtle and clever about it than most.

markam
02-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Paint the picture however you want - you are still, in essence, spamming the forum. You are just being a little more subtle and clever about it than most.

Well, having an Avatar that has a company logo on isn't that bad, is it? There are reps here from different companies; Antaeus, Prescription Nutrition, etc. JW have a level of knowledge, (whether agreed with or not) that can present another view on supplements, etc.

Unless there have been posts 'pushing' their own products, I don't see a problem, or maybe I've missed something?

Coolazice
02-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Well, having an Avatar that has a company logo on isn't that bad, is it? There are reps here from different companies; Antaeus, Prescription Nutrition, etc. JW have a level of knowledge, (whether agreed with or not) that can present another view on supplements, etc.

Unless there have been posts 'pushing' their own products, I don't see a problem, or maybe I've missed something?

Aren't most of the other guys paying to advertise here? I was under the impression that they were. It doesn't quite seem fair that he gets to advertise here for free when the other guys have to pay sponsor fees. Know what I mean? If he just wants to hang out and be helpful then maybe another avatar would be more appropriate.

BBG
02-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Aren't most of the other guys paying to advertise here? I was under the impression that they were. It doesn't quite seem fair that he gets to advertise here for free when the other guys have to pay sponsor fees. Know what I mean? If he just wants to hang out and be helpful then maybe another avatar would be more appropriate.

It's not fair. I sent study a message. I don't want to discourage jw from posting, though.

Coolazice
02-16-2013, 02:44 PM
It's not fair. I sent study a message. I don't want to discourage jw from posting, though.

I have no problem with him posting here either. I just despise spam. If he had a different (non company) avatar, nothing would have ever been said.

jw390898
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
I have no problem with him posting here either. I just despise spam. If he had a different (non company) avatar, nothing would have ever been said.

Most intelligent 'customers' forum users also dislike this and see through such approaches which is why being on hand and offering help is the way we like to conduct ourselves as from this we believe you generate the interest anyway as most our recurring business is based on the fact people trust us to select what they need and not what we want to sell - we often talk phone calls out of ATD and Bromo etc and insist on a SERM or recommend dropping one product as it has no synergy with the others etc

Hey guys - never expected such a storm over the avatar - recognized it may not be inline with rules so pm'd mod to ask immediately.

However, in the interests of not offending any paying companies I have removed it - UK forums basically allow a company reference/logo but no promoting etc
We pay for sponsorship on uk-muscle but not muscletalk for instance but conduct ourselves identically.

Anyways - never knew this forum existed till yesterday and I like to call in as many worldwide as possible more than anything from research than marketing as you get to see trends and are able to react accordingly.

markam
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Ok, understand now. If companies are paying to advertise here and he's advertising for free, that's not on.
Good try, though:)

jw390898
02-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Also getting the poor OP's thread back on track.

11-Oxo™ for me is best run at 300mg for the mild effects you seek and on this dose an OTC PCT as really just ticking and crossing the paperwork is advisable.

It is not a cheap compound to run which is why I think it never really launched itself in the way it might have otherwise as it offers a perfect footing on to the PH ladder for many, I also thing this cost is why it has also made itself popular being used as a bridge between finishing a harsher compound and going into PCT as you can justify running it for less time and it can work well to lose a bit of any unwanted mass obtained on a cycle ahead of PCT without necessarily sacrificing any of the desired gains.

markam
02-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Also getting the poor OP's thread back on track.

11-Oxo™ for me is best run at 300mg for the mild effects you seek and on this dose an OTC PCT as really just ticking and crossing the paperwork is advisable.

It is not a cheap compound to run which is why I think it never really launched itself in the way it might have otherwise as it offers a perfect footing on to the PH ladder for many, I also thing this cost is why it has also made itself popular being used as a bridge between finishing a harsher compound and going into PCT as you can justify running it for less time and it can work well to lose a bit of any unwanted mass obtained on a cycle ahead of PCT without necessarily sacrificing any of the desired gains.

Hey there, Spammer (just kiddin) what dosage and how long would you recommend for a bridge after a 5 week Mechabol cycle?

nate3993
02-16-2013, 05:43 PM
could always just buy 11 kt

jw390898
02-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Hey there, Spammer (just kiddin) what dosage and how long would you recommend for a bridge after a 5 week Mechabol cycle?

I would be somewhat influenced normally by the costs therefore the clone and cap count/serving size etc would bare relevance for me - not knowing this info I will just put up an idealistic suggestion on how you might use an Oxo product in this way.

Mecha 70/100/100/100/100
Oxo 0/0/0/300/300/400/400/400

Something like that - there is no exact right or wrong but that is a starting point for structuring use of it in this way.

admin
02-17-2013, 12:46 PM
I was not home for most of the weekend, so I just saw the discussion on the avatar today. I have spoken with JW, and he was very respectful to my wishes and is allowed to post here. Please keept the rest of thread on topic.

markam
02-17-2013, 03:37 PM
I would be somewhat influenced normally by the costs therefore the clone and cap count/serving size etc would bare relevance for me - not knowing this info I will just put up an idealistic suggestion on how you might use an Oxo product in this way.

Mecha 70/100/100/100/100
Oxo 0/0/0/300/300/400/400/400

Something like that - there is no exact right or wrong but that is a starting point for structuring use of it in this way.

Thanks for the info. I used some 11-Keto to bump up the dosage on my recent Androlean /AH/AD cycle. I remember buying something from JW supplements before, and after checking emails, it was some 11-Keto! Should mention that delivery was quick and will buy again from your company.

jw390898
02-18-2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks bud.

March - September it is extremely popular.