PDA

View Full Version : ECA STACK QUESTIONS-Help

Jackswift
02-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey guys,

I am currently trying to put together a supp stack to burn fat while preserving muscle and it seems like the ECA stack is the most tried and true so I thought I'd give it shot. I'm confused as to the current legal state of products claiming to have ECA in them. I thought products with ECA were illegal and that I'd have to put this stack together one ingredient at a time. While searching the web for info regarding ECA stacks I found numerous products and whole websites dedicated to selling ECA, are these legit? I would love some product recommendations. I am already a lean person, but want to burn up the remaining fat around mid section. Also I am very tolerant to stims but would is this stack okay for someone doing HIIT or is this too much stress on the heart? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

markam
02-11-2013, 03:34 AM
Checkout BPS Vanillean. non-stim thermogenic by Matt Pearson (DCP, Slin Sane). Very good stuff. You may or may not be ok with ECA depending on your health. I stack 2 Vanillean caps with ECA and it's damn good!

OTC Chest-eze or Do Do pills contain Ephedrine HCL. There are many so-called ECA stacks for sale on the internet that don't actually contain Ephedrine. Look for Ephedrine HCL.

pman42
02-11-2013, 09:35 AM
yeah, what he said. depending on your state i think you might have to get it from the pharmacist, sign something, etc. but it is OTC in that no prescription in required. "Bronkaid" is another widely used brand. then the aspirin and caffeine are dirt cheap.

i'd price out the ECA before you get any exotic fat burners because usually ECA is much cheaper, and has tons of studies on it. anything new in the BBing pipeline is generally hype, marketing, or testimonials. ECA is solid

VayneZ
02-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Mark, what are your thoughts on Kaizen Ephedrine HCL (8mg tabs)?

I'm really looking to cop some Ephedrine or Ephedra while in the States!

markam
02-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Mark, what are your thoughts on Kaizen Ephedrine HCL (8mg tabs)?

I'm really looking to cop some Ephedrine or Ephedra while in the States!

Legit. I got it from *entury via the internet. Have to compare the price to what you can get OTC, Brokaid, etc.

VayneZ
02-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Nice. There's this deal on Gorillajack dot com, you get 24x bottles for under 100 bucks.

Would they ship to the states though? (I'm still confused if it can be legally shipped straight from the company, or if I have to find a middle-man in Canada for this)

dacookiemonsta
02-11-2013, 11:11 AM
yeah, what he said. depending on your state i think you might have to get it from the pharmacist, sign something, etc. but it is OTC in that no prescription in required. "Bronkaid" is another widely used brand. then the aspirin and caffeine are dirt cheap.

i'd price out the ECA before you get any exotic fat burners because usually ECA is much cheaper, and has tons of studies on it. anything new in the BBing pipeline is generally hype, marketing, or testimonials. ECA is solid

Pretty sure bronkaid has been pulled off the shelves.

Buddy recently went to a walgreens and he couldn't get anything that still had ephedra in it (or so he said). The lady he spoke to in the pharmacy told him they recently pulled all the products.

Who knows... Could be specific to walgreens.

DJM
02-11-2013, 11:22 AM
ephedrine is legal up here ;)

Freepressright
02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Why not just order some Clenbuterol and call it a day? :D

DJM
02-11-2013, 11:25 AM
not the same thing

pman42
02-11-2013, 11:44 AM
ephedrine is legal up here ;)
It's so ridiculous how f'ing stupid Health Canada is-- can't get tons of stuff that's perfectly safe and effective, yet ephedra is widely available in unrestricted quantities.

markam
02-11-2013, 11:52 AM
It's so ridiculous how f'ing stupid Health Canada is-- can't get tons of stuff that's perfectly safe and effective, yet ephedra is widely available in unrestricted quantities.

UK is much better. Eph is banned but you can still get M14-ADD and SD :)

Jackswift
02-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Why not just order some Clenbuterol and call it a day? :D

Honestly, I don't know much about Clen. I've never used it but it sounds like it is very catabolic and doesn't discriminate between burning fat or muscle, then again that may be true with most fat burners. It seems like most people only use Clen when on cycle so as to preserve muscle and burn fat. IDK

longBallLima
02-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Honestly, I don't know much about Clen. I've never used it but it sounds like it is very catabolic and doesn't discriminate between burning fat or muscle, then again that may be true with most fat burners. It seems like most people only use Clen when on cycle so as to preserve muscle and burn fat. IDK

i may be relying on old bro science from somewhere i cant remember, but clen is not catabolic, am i way off?

DJM
02-11-2013, 03:00 PM
its not, but generally any diet regimine is catabolic, and many include clen

ephedrine has a 4-5hr half life vs 36hrs for clen......eph seems smoother, you can sleep, no jitters, ect, reduces appetite in many, all traits clen does not exhibit..........im not saying eph is better, im saying for me its better.....i hate the general uneasiness clen gives me

longBallLima
02-11-2013, 03:15 PM
its not, but generally any diet regimine is catabolic, and many include clen

ephedrine has a 4-5hr half life vs 36hrs for clen......eph seems smoother, you can sleep, no jitters, ect, reduces appetite in many, all traits clen does not exhibit..........im not saying eph is better, im saying for me its better.....i hate the general uneasiness clen gives me

never taken either lol just remember reading info that clen is actually anti-catabolic

markam
02-12-2013, 04:28 AM
Just have to say to those that haven't tried ECA, it has by far the best appetite suppression compared to any other otc product, i.e. Dim 1,3 (Geranamine), etc. In fact Dim 1,3 is great for energy and not bad at appetite suppression, but nothing really compares to ECA, imo.

AestheticOne
02-14-2013, 02:23 PM
how important is the aspirin in ECA? does it aid at all in the fatburning process or is it simply to control high bp from the stack?

Also you can still get bronkaid, i just picked up a 60 pack form my CVS and im in NYC which seems to be a lot stricter then most areas when it comes to medical laws.

Grape Ape
02-14-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't and never will understood why people make such a big deal out of appetite suppression. You still need to eat on a cut, and there's better ways to fix your diet than not eating.

DJM
02-14-2013, 04:21 PM
^^^ agreed unless flat is a good look

AestheticOne
02-14-2013, 04:45 PM
^^^ agreed unless flat is a good look

in the modeling world, flat is THE look ;)

markam
02-14-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't and never will understood why people make such a big deal out of appetite suppression. You still need to eat on a cut, and there's better ways to fix your diet than not eating.

Well, it helps when I'm fasting until 11am from 6pm the previous night. Also helps with my carb addiction:)

Re Aspirin, I think it makes the effects last longer.