PDA

View Full Version : See See a nuts is a ducking soastic

Zerolibido
10-06-2023, 10:26 PM
He nustvdie

Mjw1999
10-07-2023, 02:12 AM
He nustvdie

You’re still here ZeroBelief, you sad bastard. Thought you were offing yourself? In fact you have no intention of that, you’re just simply a bully.
You do realise you are wasting your time here and people can see though this nonsense.
So in contradiction to all your posts about CD’snuts and his protocol, im recovered, got on with my life, met a girl and were in a relationship, have lots of sex and enjoy our lives tremendously! You on the other hand are just a negative, doom spreading, sad bastard!

Zerolibido
10-07-2023, 02:22 AM
I'm far from a bully in fact unleashed because I got bullied in 2019 and took seroquel
I should've fled that cessput long before
Then lockdown one was good

Listen mate there is no cure firnsevere pfs
we need money and we need answers for pfs
Cdnuts is not a cure otherwise everyone would be cured I hate t state Then ducking obvious.
!
I hate that Mitch cunt more than cdnut s btw

- - - Updated - - -

It's ducking unreal this white

Can you believe I had my pfs speed about a citizens advice centre and got bullied for it? A ducking citizens advice?

Zerolibido
10-26-2023, 11:21 PM
You’re still here ZeroBelief, you sad bastard. Thought you were offing yourself? In fact you have no intention of that, you’re just simply a bully.
You do realise you are wasting your time here and people can see though this nonsense.
So in contradiction to all your posts about CD’snuts and his protocol, im recovered, got on with my life, met a girl and were in a relationship, have lots of sex and enjoy our lives tremendously! You on the other hand are just a negative, doom spreading, sad bastard!
Can you believe I had my pfs forced in a cunting citizens advice bureauu of all.places!

- - - Updated - - -

Jew tHINK no should.off mysekf

Mjw1999
10-27-2023, 01:09 AM
Can you believe I had my pfs forced in a cunting citizens advice bureauu of all.places!

- - - Updated - - -

Jew tHINK no should.off mysekf

I couldn’t give a shit what you do Zerobelief.

I can only tell you what i would do and today thats head off down to London and spend the weekend with my girlfriend, catch a show at the west end, visit a few cocktail bars, take in the city and have lots of sex.

All the above is because i stuck to a protocol I believed in and even more powerful than that, i 100% believed i would recover.

Have a happy weekend zero!

Zerolibido
10-27-2023, 01:39 AM

I can only tell you what i would do and today thats head off down to London and spend the weekend with my girlfriend, catch a show at the west end, visit a few cocktail bars, take in the city and have lots of sex.

All the above is because i stuck to a protocol I believed in and even more powerful than that, i 100% believed i would recover.

Hope you get shoved off London bridge by a ragged terrorist

- - - Updated - - -

Hope isis/mi5 do another bomb

Zerolibido
10-27-2023, 01:57 AM

Hope you get blown up.in the tube or shoved off London bridge by a rghead

Zerolibido
10-27-2023, 02:02 AM

What about the men who don't recover?