PDA

View Full Version : Buddy has Low T

nate3993
02-12-2013, 02:24 PM
I have a friend whose in his mid fifties. I told him to get his T checked out, and sure enough, Total T was 315. His Dr. though said since he had lymphoma years back, he couldn't put him on TRT. So basically, have fun with low t. The cancer thing didn't sound right to me, but that's why I;m asking you guys. I told him maybe Clomid might work for him. What should his next step be? Thanks

Freepressright
02-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Diet, lifestyle modifications and exercise first, drugs later.

xxiv
02-12-2013, 07:41 PM

this.
Make some simple life changes and revaluate quality of life in 6 months. if it's a non-issue don't even bother getting rechecked or self prescribing. T is just a #. As long as you are in range, it's how you feel that really matters. My #s were high ( 725ish) and I felt crappy, rechecked 6 months later (1250ish) and they were really high and I felt like total shit. I try to stress less and get more quality sleep and I feel much better.

Jelisej
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM

Agreed. After couple of months he should check again, but he should do more complete tests.
Clomid restarts (or any other restart protocols) are usualy ineffective for people in his age, clomid as TRT is not best of options- even if he gets number its unlikely that he'll get "feel", plus its very likely that he'll get very emotional from clomid.

kevinjones23
02-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Developing a healthy diet plan and working out regularly might be very helpful.