PDA

View Full Version : Andromass V.2 and HCG

Grape Ape
02-13-2013, 11:51 AM
If you haven't noticed by my recent threads, I'm planning out my future Andromass v.2 cycle for the future.

After experiencing hard shutdown in the past, with very long slow recovery, I've decided not to run anything to strong these days, and to leave little up to chance. I might not even run this at all. However, I'd like to minimize suppression/ease PCT if I do. So without any further ado:

Is there any advantage to running HCG during an 8 week V.2 cycle? Or would it be a waste of money better spent on PCT?

How suppressive would anyone suggest AM V.2 to be in compares to 4 weeks Superdrol, 6 weeks H-Drol or 8-12 weeks Test-E?

longBallLima
02-13-2013, 11:59 AM
I don't think AM fully suppresses LH. Wouldn't see that much use for HCG honestly, but most guys here know way more than I do and might tell you differently.

Scope75
02-13-2013, 11:59 AM
I've been on AM coming up in 5 weeks and my balls feel the same size to me if not larger. Lol
I feel alpha and lean mass is coming in. I started out at 6caps a day the first 4 weeks and then bumped it to 8caps a day and things are going good.

Total time on am will be 10-12 weeks.

markam
02-13-2013, 12:03 PM
If you want to minimise suppression, keep to the once a day dosage and shorten the cycle to 6+ weeks by upping the dosage, ( I'm presuming you have two bottles). If that's all you're running, you should be fine. Multiple doses throughout the day are much more suppressive than once a day, and AM will be a lot easier to recover from than the other substances you've mentioned.

burlyman30
02-13-2013, 12:03 PM
I think any time you limit your body's shutdown response it will always be an advantage when it comes time for recovery. HCG keeps the leydig cells nice and plump (as well as the testicles themselves). The less compromised they leydig cells are, the better job they can do once you start PCT. If you are wanting to take the least amount of chance of recovering poorly, then yes, HCG is definitely worth it. Keep in mind that HCG can also raise estrogen levels and you may want to have an AI on hand for this. Stop the HCG when you stop the AM v2 and start your PCT the next day.

On guessing of the suppressive nature of AM v2 vs. the other compounds you mentioned, some of that will vary by the individual. Some guys shut down faster than others, regardless of the compound. Best guess I would have would be 1/2 to 2/3 the shutdown response in comparison to the other compounds.

Grape Ape
02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I feel the same way, but just want the reassurance. Of course if it willl at all make a positive difference, I won't be sacrificing anything.

I always felt/thought that the 1-DHEA was relatively suppressive.

markam
02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I've been on AM coming up in 5 weeks and my balls feel the same size to me if not larger. Lol
I feel alpha and lean mass is coming in. I started out at 6caps a day the first 4 weeks and then bumped it to 8caps a day and things are going good.

Total time on am will be 10-12 weeks.

That was my experience until I added EPI in. Could almost see my nuts shrinking. Not good.

burlyman30
02-13-2013, 12:07 PM
If you want to minimise suppression, keep to the once a day dosage and shorten the cycle to 6+ weeks by upping the dosage, ( I'm presuming you have two bottles). If that's all you're running, you should be fine. Multiple doses throughout the day are much more suppressive than once a day, and AM will be a lot easier to recover from than the other substances you've mentioned.

Good advice for minimizing suppression. I would venture to say the cycle would be less effective with less-steady blood levels and shorter duration of cycle, but definitely better for reducing suppressive effects. Reps inbound.

Grape Ape
02-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Thank you Burly. I think I will add the HCG for the extra reassurance. Not overly expensive.

Jelisej
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I think any time you limit your body's shutdown response it will always be an advantage when it comes time for recovery. HCG keeps the leydig cells nice and plump (as well as the testicles themselves). The less compromised they leydig cells are, the better job they can do once you start PCT. If you are wanting to take the least amount of chance of recovering poorly, then yes, HCG is definitely worth it. Keep in mind that HCG can also raise estrogen levels and you may want to have an AI on hand for this. Stop the HCG when you stop the AM v2 and start your PCT the next day.

On guessing of the suppressive nature of AM v2 vs. the other compounds you mentioned, some of that will vary by the individual. Some guys shut down faster than others, regardless of the compound. Best guess I would have would be 1/2 to 2/3 the shutdown response in comparison to the other compounds.

Excellent post, I only think that PCT should start 2-3 days after cesation of HCG as HCG has half life of 30 hrs, and HPTA will not start recovering until HCG clears of the system, or other option is- last HCG injection should be couple days before cycle end.

As for HCG, I would go for around 125 mcg every day, or 250 every other day. You may slightly increase dosage if required.

burlyman30
02-13-2013, 12:22 PM
I only think that PCT should start 2-3 days after cesation of HCG as HCG has half life of 30 hrs, and HPTA will not start recovering until HCG clears of the system.

Agreed. I assumed that HCG would be taken a couple time a week, so a mid-week dose on the last week of AM v2 with AM v2 taken until the end of the week would accomplish this. I wasn't really clear, so thanks for clarifying.

markam
02-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Good advice for minimizing suppression. I would venture to say the cycle would be less effective with less-steady blood levels and shorter duration of cycle, but definitely better for reducing suppressive effects. Reps inbound.

Thanks, Burly. I have to say that if I was using HCG I would run something a lot stronger than AM. Not necessary, IMO.

Scope75
02-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Forgot to mention I'm splitting the doses up 4caps am/pm.
Single doseing doesn't feel the same. Tried it with AHv3 then split it and liked the feeling way more.
I'll keep an eye on things but libido is high and NRBs happen all the time.

Scope75
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
That was my experience until I added EPI in. Could almost see my nuts shrinking. Not good.

Was thinking about adding in some epi but it would be over kill and AM is treating me to good right now.
AM and EPI put 26 pounds on me last year. 8weeks AM 6weeks EPI 30-50mg

nate3993
02-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Thanks, Burly. I have to say that if I was using HCG I would run something a lot stronger than AM. Not necessary, IMO.

That's what you'd think, but Weekend said his balls shrunk faster on andromass than they did on 500 mg of test, sooooo...who really knows.

Forgot to mention I'm splitting the doses up 4caps am/pm.
Single doseing doesn't feel the same. Tried it with AHv3 then split it and liked the feeling way more.
I'll keep an eye on things but libido is high and NRBs happen all the time.

We must remember though that libido means nothing in terms of beng shut down. I took superdrone. My libido was fine. Obviously I was shut down like a mofo.

Bucks
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm currently doing AM/AH/ Mecha and will be adding Trenazone in 2 weeks. I use HCG for 350 on Tuesday's and Friday's or when I travel 500 on Monday and 250 on Friday. Blood work shows I recover in 4-6 weeks using a good solid PCT. I also get increased libido the day after injection everytime.

That's my experience.

Scope75
02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
That's what you'd think, but Weekend said his balls shrunk faster on andromass than they did on 500 mg of test, sooooo...who really knows.

We must remember though that libido means nothing in terms of beng shut down. I took superdrone. My libido was fine. Obviously I was shut down like a mofo.
I know that but was more just posting that info to let others know all is good and working. Lol

weekend
02-13-2013, 03:46 PM

Androbulk And hard stacked at 6 each a day actually.

I think it was the 19-nor mostly at fault there. And I stayed on test for longer (100 days) and by the end my nuts were pretty shriveled even with hcg eod.

dacookiemonsta
02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't pin so I'm curious... Do people generally run HCG even if they're doing some sort of 8 week cycle?

I realize how suppressive the compound(s) makes a difference along with length of time.. One friend of mine is running a 8 week test cyle where he's running tren the first 6... No hcg.

I also have a friend who's an amateur bodybuilder.. He rarely comes off juice and he said he's never touched hcg.

markam
02-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Androbulk And hard stacked at 6 each a day actually.

I think it was the 19-nor mostly at fault there. And I stayed on test for longer (100 days) and by the end my nuts were pretty shriveled even with hcg eod.

14 weeks is pretty long :)

nate3993
02-14-2013, 12:24 AM
I don't pin so I'm curious... Do people generally run HCG even if they're doing some sort of 8 week cycle?

I realize how suppressive the compound(s) makes a difference along with length of time.. One friend of mine is running a 8 week test cyle where he's running tren the first 6... No hcg.

I also have a friend who's an amateur bodybuilder.. He rarely comes off juice and he said he's never touched hcg.

8 week cycle? no. not generally. even a 10-12 week cycle of test doesn't really require hcg. depending on the dosage though of course. and as to your other friend, doesn't sound like suppression is all that much of a care of his if he rarely isn't on cycle. unless he's interested in having kids. then maybe he should keep that in the mix.