PDA

View Full Version : Oh Boy, Here We Go

Sperwer
02-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Death After Using Jack3d Points Up Gap in Regulation - NYTimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/14/business/death-after-use-of-jack3d-shows-gap-in-regulation.html?emc=tnt&tntemail1=y&_r=0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJM
02-14-2013, 08:43 AM
buy em while they are hot!

Bucks
02-14-2013, 08:53 AM
I love this stuff. Guess I will need to stock a few more as it goes bye bye.

Cobalt
02-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Not surprised.
Although, it seems that they are targeting the original Jack3d, and not the new 'micro', which makes me happy because I like micro better than the first version.

pman42
03-06-2013, 11:46 PM
people will do stupid stuff with whatever is legal or illegal. i knew a guy in high school who put about 50 bags of black tea into a teapot and drank a cup of the liquid. he almost had to go to the hospital.

the container of Jacked probably should have included a warning against extreme physical exertion, but statistically speaking supplements (even the grey area bodybuilding ones) are safe. vending machines tipping over killed more people in the US last year than dietary supplements-- look it up. maybe what we need is a war on vending machine tipping. anti-tip devices, more obvious warning signs, and machines that talk to you when you're trying to tip them: "NO! don't tip me! you are putting your health at risk!" fuck maybe people who die from tipping vending machines should be dead. when i was in high school we snaked a tube down the coin slot and pumped the machine full of saltwater. it spit out about $20 in quarters and a backpack full of free soda.

markam
03-07-2013, 03:31 AM
we snaked a tube down the coin slot and pumped the machine full of saltwater. it spit out about $20 in quarters and a backpack full of free soda.

If you are there, Ippy, disregard this, it's not advice!

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-07-2013, 05:42 AM
There is so much to love in the whole DMAA thing.

I love how media outlets use WADA banning as a sort of lazy escape from actually understanding what a compound is and does.

I love how they don't mention that DMAA is shit for running, especially distance running.

I love how they present users as always taking the "recommended" dose when you know that everyone triples preworkouts.

I love how news outlets pretend that people who dedicate hours a day to their sport/hobby are assumed to be ignorant of the possible dangers associated with the substances they are taking to enhance that sport/hobby, and therefore must be protected by some benevolent government agency.

I love how the problem here was a gap in regulation and not a gap in judgment.

I love the false equivalency between natural and good. Ricin is a natural product, but I wouldn't want it to be available at GNC.

I love how they don’t mention you’re more likely to die from a peanut allergy after eating peanuts than you are from taking a little DMAA.

Jebuz… really…