Massive extraordinary muscle wastage
Zero libido
Penis shrunkagain
Total anhedonia
Suicidal
Anorgasmia

wolfofciren
10-18-2023, 07:24 AM
You've lost any good will you could have on this forum because your attacks on other members. The irony is the protocol actually works but you're so focused on blaming other people for your problems. Oh yeah, and it doesn't surpise me that you're having a fullblown phsychotic episode if you have a family history of it. I would say I wish you the best, but I wouldn't mean it.

Zerolibido
10-18-2023, 07:39 AM
You've lost any good will you could have on this forum because your attacks on other members. The irony is the protocol actually works but you're so focused on blaming other people for your problems. Oh yeah, and it doesn't surpise me that you're having a fullblown phsychotic episode if you have a family history of it. I would say I wish you the best, but I wouldn't mean it.

Jew think the protocol works for severely damaged corpus cavernosa, raging tinnitus food intolerance, post orgasm decline, extreme muscle wastage etc?

Zerolibido
10-18-2023, 07:44 AM

Have you heard of the citizens advice bureau?

Zerolibido
10-18-2023, 05:56 PM
Im.going to end up dead there's no question about it

This is undeliverable pfs ossd

Zerolibido
10-23-2023, 12:03 AM

Cunt

wolfofciren
10-23-2023, 07:03 AM
Im.going to end up dead there's no question about it

This is undeliverable pfs ossd

You're still kicking & breathing mate. All this talk!

Zerolibido
10-23-2023, 08:36 AM
Lol

Zerolibido
10-26-2023, 11:12 PM
You're still kicking & breathing mate. All this talk!

Ha e you seem pfs guy On tiktok