PDA

View Full Version : Natco Pharma Aromasin

tallstraw
02-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Anyone ever tried this brand of Arom before. They're 25mg caps. It's 30caps of this for $35. Or I can pay $125 for 15 caps of 25mg by pfizer

BBG
02-14-2013, 06:40 PM
or $59.5 for 25mg x 60ml

BoneDaddy
02-15-2013, 06:15 AM
or $59.5 for 25mg x 60ml

Shameless......but valid! lol :cool:

burlyman30
02-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Anyone ever tried this brand of Arom before. They're 25mg caps. It's 30caps of this for $35. Or I can pay $125 for 15 caps of 25mg by pfizer

Haven't ordered that brand, but ordered through ADC (who carries Natco) recently for other things and all was legit.

FYI, I recently found anastrozole for about 60 cents/ 1mg tab.

Coolazice
02-15-2013, 10:50 AM
I've used it and am not sure it did anything at all. I believe I still have some sitting around here somewhere. Buy with caution. Better yet, go with BBG's recommendation.

tallstraw
02-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I was asking because someone who buys their supplements from me, wanted to go the non RC route. So I'm searching for the best deal for em.

tallstraw
02-15-2013, 11:44 AM
or $59.5 for 25mg x 60ml

It says $60 when I just looked. Do they have labs or anything? It's my first time researching from them. I think my last PCT failed or I didn't fully recover. I'm gonna get bloods soon. No real quality of life issues. So I'm gonna pick up some clomid, nolva, and 3xem and run it out for 2nd pct. Just wanna be sure my money is well placed.

BBG
02-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Exem is 70, A-dex is 60

I wish we we could get some guys in here who have researched and could verify for you. Obviously everyone knows my opinion...

Infamy
02-15-2013, 01:03 PM
It's fine. Dont stress. Ive used it and it was legit. Depends on what you are taking it with though as to whether it feels like it's working. For example if you are on 750mg of test a week it is probably overpowered and so cant keep estrogen at bay. Plus it reduces SHBG so in that situation you probably make things worse by taking it!

BoneDaddy
02-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Exem is 70, A-dex is 60

I wish we we could get some guys in here who have researched and could verify for you. Obviously everyone knows my opinion...

I'll be using some Skyward Clomid real soon. Now if we could just get some winners announced in the Skyward giveaway.......:cool:

Scope75
02-15-2013, 01:20 PM
I'll be using some Skyward Clomid real soon. Now if we could just get some winners announced in the Skyward giveaway.......:cool:

I'll probably start Skyward Osta on Monday and x2 on the winners.

nate3993
02-15-2013, 01:59 PM
What i wanna see is the oral HGH product they said they were gonna have. Now THAT's innovative.

BBG
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah it's like... Mad expensive so they are trying to knock the price down, unless you're looking at paying 150 for approx. 30 days. (I'd pay but most don't have the cash to spare)

nate3993
02-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Of the oral growth hormone?

h2s
02-15-2013, 03:15 PM

Big fan of their letro so far, and I finally got around to ordering some of their other goodies. Will report back soon enough.

BoneDaddy
02-16-2013, 07:24 PM
In for more of this oral HGH product info.

tallstraw
02-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Woah woah woh..if there's. Legit oral hgh product. Count me in for $1500 worth

Thanks for ll the headsup though guys. That's lll I need to put my faith in them. I'll order when I wake up after this party tomorrow bringing my rat with me, maybe he'll hve some sweet slay story to share....fuckin skanks

Macdon1588
02-17-2013, 09:46 AM

Let us know how the Clomid works I picked up some of it in case my rats bloods don't improve in the next couple months.

h2s
02-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Woah woah woh..if there's. Legit oral hgh product. Count me in for $1500 worth

Thanks for ll the headsup though guys. That's lll I need to put my faith in them. I'll order when I wake up after this party tomorrow bringing my rat with me, maybe he'll hve some sweet slay story to share....fuckin skanks

If you would spend that much a month on HGH, why not just do pharmacy grade injectable? Would definitely be insanely more bang for the buck in terms of results (I assume an orally effective product, if possible, wouldn't be very efficient and would probably be costly.) The injections are not bad.

tallstraw
02-17-2013, 12:36 PM
If effective, all the gym rats would love to try, plus legality wise lets see how it differs. And until it takes 3 kits a month, it doesn't cost as much as injectable, so it'd be more cost effective I assume

nate3993
02-17-2013, 09:47 PM
What we need to know is what a dosage of the oral is in equivalence to the injectable. Is 150 bucks a month 3 iu's a day? 4 iu's? I mean, a kit is only 100 iu's right? And you're gonna wanna be using like 4 iu's a day. Not that you couldn't use 2, but dam is that low. I remember Porter talking about people doing GH blast cycles. 20 iu's a day for either 2 weeks or a month. Not cheap, but said you were looking at like 20 lbs gained. That's pretty much like putting your GH levels to the extreme elevation that pros do with their test levels when they take over a gram of test a week. Not sure about any complications though in using that much.

tallstraw
02-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Lol, I saw one of frank zanes cycles, and he was using over a gram a day lol

nate3993
02-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Lol, I saw one of frank zanes cycles, and he was using over a gram a day lol

Online cycles of pro bodybuilders are pretty much impossible to validate. And Zane? I know they weren't using GH in the 70's. Even when he later competed, a gram a day? U know how many iu's that is dude? Astronomical. 1 iu is 3mg. So he was using 300+ iu's a day? No way. No one uses anywhere even remotely close to that.

Or.....

Did u mean a gram a day of test? Either one is ridiculous. No one uses a gram of test a day.

tallstraw
02-27-2013, 09:56 AM
I meant test, and I've seen a few body builders purported cycles, and multiple of them had a gram a day. I've seen talk from anonymous NPC/IFBB athletes on different boards talking about grams a week. With bloods to prove and they're sitting at like test levels in the 20k. One dude had 33k. I can look them up to show you if you like. I didn't blood tests could synthesize that far up of a concentration. But the bloodwork was there. Could they be fake, yeah. Do I really think someone took the time to copy a paper, just to do that, and write out a whole bloodwork form? No.

burlyman30
02-27-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm amazed at the lengths people will go to in order achieve a goal, so though the most I had ever heard of was 3g a week, all it takes is for someone else to hear that and try 4g.

I can only imagine the amount of anti estrogen measures they have to employ in order to avoid gyno at those massive doses.

As far as Frank Zane... you've seen him, right? Lol. He competed at 189 lbs at 5'9". Ripped, but hardly huge. Probably never passed the 230lb mark even at his biggest in the off season. Arms never taped at 20". I'd venture to say the multi-gram-a-week of test is urban legend in his case.

nate3993
02-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I meant test, and I've seen a few body builders purported cycles, and multiple of them had a gram a day. I've seen talk from anonymous NPC/IFBB athletes on different boards talking about grams a week. With bloods to prove and they're sitting at like test levels in the 20k. One dude had 33k. I can look them up to show you if you like. I didn't blood tests could synthesize that far up of a concentration. But the bloodwork was there. Could they be fake, yeah. Do I really think someone took the time to copy a paper, just to do that, and write out a whole bloodwork form? No.

few grams a week, sure. not unheard of. but gram a day? i highly doubt it. not impossible, but very, very unlikely. i watched an interview with yates where he said that his purported cycles that people have posted online were no where near what he used and were insane and didn't want people reading those and thinking they should cycle like that. you know what those amounts are that people say dorian used? 4-5 grams a week of test. but low and behold, way off.

pasamoto
02-27-2013, 04:29 PM
I use the natco exemestane. Very happy with. Used 25mg ed with 850mg test and 350mg npp. The only thing I have to compare it to GWP exemestane, which I was not happy with

O_RYAN_007
02-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Exem is 70, A-dex is 60

I'm using Skyward's ralox and exem on my 500 mg/wk test e cycle and I will say for a fact that their stuff is high quality and legit! I was using ID's exem, but it was costly and if was 10mg/ml, so I thought I'd give them a try. I also was experiencing a little gyno issues, but once I started the ralox, Within a week the lump started going down... I'm on wk 4 of the ralox and all gyno is gone.

tallstraw
02-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Good to hear pasamoto.