PDA

View Full Version : Official T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread. [Details and Instructions Inside]

h2s
02-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey Guys,

So I have decided on a place to order the shirts from and also decided to go with the two designs we discussed previously. I know some guys maybe wanted to see more intricate designs, but we could always look to do another run later.

A couple of things to note:

1. I decided to only do black t-shirt offerings for now. I know offering black/white would have allowed for more variation in those that want more than one, but the prices are based on quantity of specific shirts, so rather than drive the price up, I wanted to keep them somewhat affordable.

2. I know that some of you wanted various types of specialty shirts, like tank tops, etc... again this became a quantity issue, so I decided to avoid it for this run. If there is enough interest, we can look to do a run of those in the same fashion at a later date.

3. Unfortunately, I am forced into using paypal as a payment service. This is because I do not have a credit card processing account. I am going to ask that anyone participate consider sending the payment as a gift, so that I am not taking the blunt of the fees (between shirt ordering, paypal fees, packaging, and shipping it is hard to keep the prices down).

4. Unless we have an overwhelming quantity ordered (I am not expecting this), it looks like the prices are going to be $19.99 + $5 shipping. If you order more than one shirt, the shipping cost will only be added once. So for example, the cost for one would be a total of $24.99. If two shirts are ordered, the cost would be $44.98. International guys we would have to handle on a per-transaction basis.

5. These are going to be sold on a pre-order basis. The company has a guaranteed delivery of 1 week after ordering. I am hoping to have the shirts ordered by next Monday. Once I receive them, I will do my best to have a quick turn around so you guys receive them as soon as possible.

6. The shirts are produced by Hanes, and are 50/50 blend as requested.

How to order:

Please place your order here. Make a post with the shirt you want (A) or (B), the sizes you need, and the quantity.

An Example:

Shirt A: 2 XL, 1 L

or

Shirt B: 1 M

After you make your post, I will send you a PM with the payment address.

The Shirts:

A.

B.

Sperwer
02-18-2013, 12:55 AM
Shirt B

1xLarge
1xXL

DON'T FORGET THE OVERSEAS SHIPPING TO KOREA - priority is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longBallLima
02-18-2013, 04:52 AM
1 of each, large please

DJM
02-18-2013, 08:12 AM
1 of each
2xl

thanks bro!

h2s
02-18-2013, 08:23 AM
I forgot to mention in the original post, I won't be sending PMs about payment right away. I want to make sure we hit the right quantities for the pricing, although it seems like we probably will.

Scope75
02-18-2013, 08:56 AM
B.
1 large
1 x-large

Edited my order.

Cobalt
02-18-2013, 09:53 AM
Style B (test molecule)
Size: Large
Qty: 2

nate3993
02-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Style b
Quantity 1 medium

Thanks bro! Love the test molecule

BBG
02-18-2013, 07:00 PM
Style b
Quantity 1 medium

Thanks bro! Love the test molecule

That one's for his emaciated man-friend back home. He'll be ordering his 2XL's tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

2 in size XL, both with the molecule

O_RYAN_007
02-18-2013, 08:50 PM
B: 1 Large

Sorrow
02-19-2013, 07:29 AM
B: 1 xl

BoneDaddy
02-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Shirt B in an XL

h2s
02-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Bump, I want to have final counts in by Monday so everything can be priced out. Thank you.

islandmagic
02-24-2013, 12:40 PM
A 1 xl
b 1xl

Bucks
02-24-2013, 01:58 PM
2 of shirt B XL for me.

h2s
02-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Ok, so at this time it looks like we have 17 of shirt B and 4 of shirt A. There is a strong possibility due to order minimums that shirt A will be cancelled. I will have my prices confirmed by tomorrow night at the latest.

longBallLima
02-25-2013, 01:13 PM
if you happen to cancel A, give me 2 B preez. thanks h2s!

Scope75
02-26-2013, 01:48 AM
If A is canceled I'll just take another B

h2s
02-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Alright guys, I was able to confirm the price. Shirt A is going to be cancelled. I will be contacting all others within the next few days with payment instructions.

Scope75
02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
I'll edit my orginal order to what I want now.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-07-2013, 05:54 PM
too late to get in on this?

h2s
03-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Not at all, in fact I forgot to get this going all together so definitely a good reminder. I will try to have pms sent out tonight.

h2s
03-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey Guys, the plan was to send these to you tonight, but I am traveling this weekend and will be back sunday night. Rather than try to keep up with responses while on the road, I will have these sent out Sunday night.

Sperwer
03-18-2013, 06:23 PM
What's up with this?

h2s
03-18-2013, 06:38 PM
God I can't believe I keep forgetting about this. Heading out to the gym in 10-15, will set this up as soon as I get home.

O_RYAN_007
03-18-2013, 08:04 PM
I haven't paid yet, I still need do that.

h2s
03-18-2013, 11:05 PM
OK guys, I sent out the PM to everyone. If you intended to get a shirt but did not receive a PM, please send me a message as soon as possible so I can get the information out to you.

Scope75
03-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Payment sent....

DJM
03-19-2013, 07:45 AM
same here.... $$$ sent

BoneDaddy
03-19-2013, 08:53 AM
I've looked and perhaps missed it, but did we ever decide how these were gonna fit? I like mine to hang loose, not snug or that athletic fit crap....

h2s
03-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Thank you to those that sent payment, I will create a thread where I will keep listings of whose order was received so guys can make sure I got it. Will have it up tonight when I can monitor it myself as well so I can make sure i order the right amount of shirts.

BoneDaddy, these are standard fit Hanes from the description I have been given.

Bucks
03-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Payment sent.

h2s
03-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Guys, I cant create the thread i said I would because I can't always tell who is who based on email, and real names isnt the best to use given some of the discussions we have here. I will probably try to send out emails to everyone confirming their order.

h2s
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Haha, so paypal doesn't give me everyone's email address so here are orders received so far:

Kent D. - 2 XL
Nathan C. - 1 M
Ryan E. - 1 L, 1 XL
Dave M. - 1 XXL
Timothy B. - 1 XXL
Robert S. - 2 XL
SoCal - 2 L

SoCal - I need your address, send me an email or PM.

To those who have paid, I am waiting to see if any of the other orders come through so I can place the order, want to make sure I get everyone in so I am not ordering shirts independently which would raise cost.

To those with PMs that haven't paid, please try to get it in soon so others are not waiting, if you no longer want a shirt let me know.

To others interested, you can still get in, but do it fast, for the same reason above.

longBallLima
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Sent.

Sorry for the late response!

thanks!

islandmagic
03-22-2013, 05:09 AM
Cash sent...

h2s
03-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Both of yours have been received. I am going to give this until the end of the day Tuesday for people to get in their last minute orders, then I am placing the order.

h2s
03-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Both of yours have been received. I am going to give this until the end of the day Tuesday for people to get in their last minute orders, then I am placing the order.

Order being placed tonight, I had to wait on someone that pushed it back an extra day. I will keep all updated on status.

h2s
03-30-2013, 05:35 PM
To keep you guys in the loop, the order has been placed. It should be received by Next Saturday. I would like to say I can get it out the same day, but delivery to my place is never early on the weekends, so it will probably be sent out that Monday.

DJM
03-30-2013, 05:42 PM
To keep you guys in the loop, the order has been placed. It should be received by Next Saturday. I would like to say I can get it out the same day, but delivery to my place is never early on the weekends, so it will probably be sent out that Monday.
no worries, and good news, thank you on behalf of everyone for this

Bucks
03-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Looking FW to sporting my Swoleness!

Thanks H2S.

Sperwer
03-31-2013, 04:42 PM
Since the other thread has been closed, and this certainly doesn't warrant a thread of its own, I'm posting it here.

Please do not. Honestly, OD had contacted me in private asking if we can call an end to our bullshit. I had agreed and welcomed him here. He wanted to use the opportunity to reintroduce himself in his normal comical way, which I was ok with. Originally it was supposed to be done on April 1st, as an April fools prank. Today I signed in to see that it was done early and what the subject matter was. I did play along, but I was worried (as I expressed to OD and DJM in pm) that some might take too much of an emotional response to it. Originally this was going to drag out until April's fool's, but I think OD saw the same thing I did and called it to an end early. I thank you guys for being by my side (really!) And I am sorry if anyone was offended.

I do really ask that you don't leave. You bring a wealth of experience to this board and have been a great contributor. The same goes to Jel as well. You are both free to do as you wish, but know that I would see it as the loss of two members who brought a lot to the table and contributed in ways that brought this forum to a higher standard. Either way, I respect your choice.

Also, I refuse to keep the shirts. I will send them to you either way, as I want you to have them, what you do with them at that point is up to you.

Thanks for the kind words, h2s. I appreciate it.

Nevertheless, I don't need the shirts; and, (your comments notwithstanding) since I've been made to feel like nothing more than a member of an audience whose only justification to exist is to act as a manipulated foil for the entertainment of the self-selected few, who now prance around in their congratulatory circle-jerk to the applause of those in the peanut gallery who think it's a "win", I have zero interest in wearing one as a reminder. So, if you don't want to keep the shirts, please do me a favor and give them to Goodwill, and donate the postage to a soup kitchen (or make it a contribution to the tuition for a remedial training course in humor and/or good manners for the prodigal canine).

As far as the forum is concerned, I'm going dark. The signal to noise ratio has been somewhat disappointing lately and plummeted to a catastrophic low this weekend. Who knows where it will go from here? Probably up, since it's hard to imagine it going any lower. Still, when I go somewhere to be with friends and other people with a shared interest, I expect to be able to walk in looking at their faces, not surveying the floor in order to avoid stepping in dog shit. Some people apparently think this is something that I need to get over, but in my world it's the dog that is made to show remorse and disciplined not to shit in the house.

h2s
03-31-2013, 05:44 PM
I am not sure what more could be asked of me, so I won't attempt to beg you to stay. You were a valued member of this community, and will be missed.

Best of luck to you in all of your future goals.

markam
03-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Sperwer leaving the forum is just wrong. OD made a very poor judgement with his 'april fools' joke that wasn't even on the 1st! For him to say it's just a joke, etc, is not acceptable imo. I could say more, but I'll leave it there, but I really don't like to see valued members leaving this forum because of infantile behaviour. (End Rant).

Sperwer, Jelisej.

Who next?

Sperwer
03-31-2013, 11:56 PM
I am not sure what more could be asked of me, so I won't attempt to beg you to stay. You were a valued member of this community, and will be missed.

Best of luck to you in all of your future goals.

I forgot to delete my tapatalk subscription, so I got notice of this comment, which deserves a reply. I'm not asking anything more of you h2s, especially any such sort of special treatment. All anyone is entitled to is common courtesy, something which others, including another mod, have flagrantly failed to demonstrate in this regrettable episode, not just to me or Jel, but to the entire board. You have acted honorably, and you have my thanks. Thanks to Markham, too, for his support.

DJM
04-01-2013, 09:09 AM
- just say djm as opposed to 'another mod'
- common courtesy? with regards to what? someones failed attempt at a humorous entrance, when humor is subjective to begin with? courtesy, ahahaha, with the amount of stuff i read on here that i find personally offensive, as im sure many other members on other topics being we all come from different walks of life
-the site/forum has been bad lately? please explain? only threads iv seen that spark any debate are opinion based topics like gun control, marijuana, us constitution and so on......opinion based

longBallLima
04-01-2013, 12:01 PM
wow, apparently i am highly unaware of events and would like to be updated if at all possible.

EDIT - found it.. unnecessary...

nate3993
04-04-2013, 01:26 AM
dam. just as od left unnecessarily, now sperwer. it was a joke. who cares? i mean, sorry if it hit home, but it's not like he was trying to take a personal hit at anyone. it kind of blows my mind to think that THAT was the thing that offended someone. there's been plenty of disgusting talk on here, and the old forum, but again, who cares? sorry you feel that way man. really. would love to have you stay. best wishes

- - - Updated - - -

daaaaaaam. j left????? nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! fuk. thats insane

h2s
04-04-2013, 06:44 AM
I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that. I welcome both of them back if they ever change their mind, two great members, but communities are usually always fluid in that sense.

olddawg
04-04-2013, 06:56 AM
JJ will be back, I owe him a reacharound

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-04-2013, 08:47 AM
I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that. I welcome both of them back if they ever change their mind, two great members, but communities are usually always fluid in that sense.

I don't think it was the content that bothered big S, but rather the context. This seems like it was just a simple misunderstanding of typical forum conventions.

Internet 101 states, I'm paraphrasing here, "fellas be trollin'". Folks troll on the internet and there's no shame in getting trolled every now and again. Anybody who's ever read an OD post ever knows he's in it for the LULZ, so it's never really worth getting offended.

Furthermore in my extensive experience exclusively male groups spend most of their time joking about fucking each others wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers and adult children. It's nothing to get worked up over until there are pics.

Which brings up another applicable rule: "pics or it didn't happen." At least that's what my wife keeps telling me.

olddawg
04-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Furthermore in my extensive experience exclusively male groups spend most of their time joking about fucking each others wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers and adult children. It's nothing to get worked up over until there are pics.

Which brings up another applicable rule: "pics or it didn't happen." At least that's what my wife keeps telling me.

FB, couple things the bold is no joke, when your own wife clams up (fuck that was good), there's nowhere left to go. And the pics, not sure if H2S will want them on the internet, you will have to ask him as he was taking them.

olddawg
04-04-2013, 09:18 AM
But seriously though, you don't tease someone about their gf, wife, daughter or son in Nate's case unlesss you first are close with them and respect them and their families. I see that kind of teasing as a higher level of respect with e-buddies. I would NEVER at this point tease spewer or someone else whom I don't know very well about that.

For the record, I feel bad that anybody was offended by my antics, if I thought I would piss of even 1 person, I wouldn't have done it that way.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
For the record, I feel bad that anybody was offended by my antics, if I thought I would piss of even 1 person, I wouldn't have done it that way.

That's a nice thought, however the funniest jokes always piss somebody off. If it is pretty obvious no offense is intended I think it's reasonable just to let it slide.

Edit*- Also if you're going to be self-flaggelating on here I would recomend a riding crop, ball-gag, and skinny brunette so at least I can get off to it.

olddawg
04-04-2013, 11:07 AM
since I'm newly back, I won't post the pic I'm thinking about lol, but you'll get it eventually

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-04-2013, 03:14 PM
since I'm newly back, I won't post the pic I'm thinking about lol, but you'll get it eventually

I'm waiting with baited breath.

nate3993
04-05-2013, 01:45 PM

Seeing posts like this just feel right. Feels much more like the old forum.

DJM
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
I feel by the nature of these forums catering to a bunch of guys with way too much testosterone, the conversations will not always be "kosher" and some don't want to be around that.

thats what i got from it........jj was never a fan of the ippy stuff, altho most of the board ate it up....sperwer meh dunno, he wasnt a fan of my 'moderating' of it, come to think of it jj has said openly im unprofessional mod (ippy stuff).........but im another one of those guys whos a guy who talks like a guy....whatever......fuck it, come to think of it, when i was posting up those first ct fletcher vids, one person found him annoying and obnoxious and didnt like, jj :confused:, guess the swearing put him off and he didnt get the message

wont speak for others, but fuck not everyone of my posts is gonna be a detailed breakdown of macros for a 350mg tren enth 10wk cycle with the end goal of 4% bf loss ............. i like tits, ass, and gags too

- - - Updated - - -

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/shiznittlefritz/reacharound.jpg

nate3993
04-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Ur a pretty chill mod. All of u are. I seriously have never seen anything I disagreed with or thought was out of line from any of you guys.

h2s
04-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Shirts shipped. I will try to sort the tracking numbers and get them out tomorrow.

Bucks
04-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Damn my cycle ends next week and I so wanted sport my swoleness while I had my gear ego on.

Oh well next cycle will be here by mid summer and it will get good use.

Thanks H2S!

h2s
04-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Completely forgot to get the trackign numbers out, I will take a look for it tonight. Some of you will probably start receiving today.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-09-2013, 12:15 PM
my shirts came in yesterday :)

Scope75
04-09-2013, 01:12 PM
my shirts came in yesterday :)

I knew I should of checked the mail yesterday!!!

islandmagic
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
I got my today bitches...

longBallLima
04-09-2013, 04:05 PM
got them shirts :D

Scope75
04-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Anyone's shirts come with something special???

Mine did...
They came with dog hair on them.

Bucks
04-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Swoleness has arrived !! Will be sported proudly.

h2s
04-09-2013, 11:10 PM

Mine did...

Oh dude, I completely apologize, my dog had attacked the box as I was unloading and I must have not realized that he got some hair on your shirts. If you want a replacement, hit me up with a PM and I can order some new ones.

h2s
04-09-2013, 11:11 PM
To everyone else, I am obviously not going to deal with tracking numbers since it seems like most everyone has received theirs. If you ordered and had not received and would like your tracking number, hit me with a PM.

burlyman30
04-09-2013, 11:37 PM

Mine did...

This made me laugh.

DJM
04-10-2013, 06:06 AM
id prefer hts hair ;)
being up north waiting on mine, hopefully anyday

h2s
04-10-2013, 06:16 AM
id prefer hts hair ;)

If you don't receive it today let me know and I will get the tracking number to you.

DJM
04-10-2013, 06:22 AM
If you don't receive it today let me know and I will get the tracking number to you.

im not worried

olddawg
04-10-2013, 07:06 AM
id prefer hts hair ;)

wonder if it was short and curly?

Scope75
04-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh dude, I completely apologize, my dog had attacked the box as I was unloading and I must have not realized that he got some hair on your shirts. If you want a replacement, hit me up with a PM and I can order some new ones.

Its cool..
Nothing a lent roller won't remove.

USN HM 350Z
04-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Can I get an XL?

olddawg
04-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Its cool..
Nothing a lent roller won't remove.

is that like a holy roller blessed by the Pope that you use to take the lint off of your clothes before Easter (during Lent?) Removes lint and evil thoughts.

"honey, I'm gonna kick that kid right in the..." just a minute babe, lemme get the lent roller

lmao I guess you'd have to be an ex catholic to laugh at that one

Scope75
04-10-2013, 12:35 PM
is that like a holy roller blessed by the Pope that you use to take the lint off of your clothes before Easter (during Lent?) Removes lint and evil thoughts.

"honey, I'm gonna kick that kid right in the..." just a minute babe, lemme get the lent roller

lmao I guess you'd have to be an ex catholic to laugh at that one

Lol..

By using my LENT roller all was forgiven..

nate3993
04-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Got it! Thanks again man

islandmagic
04-12-2013, 09:43 AM
is anyone going to take a pic of them wearing the t's?

DJM
04-12-2013, 09:46 AM

gimme a minute lol

olddawg
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
gimme a minute lol

I thought that was your pic in the first couple posts demonstrating the shirts

DJM
04-12-2013, 09:58 AM
I thought that was your pic in the first couple posts demonstrating the shirts

add a few pounds lol

longBallLima
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Pre comp day and sporting swole t :D waiting for my second tan coat

JM1000
04-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Can we still order?

Shirt B. XL

TY!

Sorrow
04-12-2013, 02:42 PM

Hm, maybe I should rock mine on a bench or deadlift night..

h2s
04-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Can we still order?

Shirt B. XL

TY!

Sorry man, they were ordered in exact numbers. We might offer another batch at some point.

JM1000
04-12-2013, 08:06 PM
no prob! keep us posted