02-18-2013, 07:50 PM
Rousey takes it, though I wanna see her beat
I think and hope Machida wins
Tough, but I almost think Menjivar
hoping Lawler, not too sure
cant pick on the last

USN HM 350Z
02-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Rousey vs Carmouche (Liz might make it to the second round)
Machida vs Henderson (if he lands the RHOG or just takes him to the ground to pound him he should win, if he stays standing probably lose by decision)
Faber vs Menjivar
Koscheck vs Lawlor (will take Lawlor down and smash him)
Schaub vs Johnson (Don't care)

RHOG = Right Hand of God

DJM
02-18-2013, 08:18 PM
rousey armbar 3min in
hendo ko in 2nd (machida looks done)
menjivar (faber looks done)
kos but i hope lawlor cause his entrances are great but he cant keep losing n stay in the ufc
schaub

Rulk
02-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Rousey vs Carmouche - Carmouche by decision. A strategy to grind Rousey and test her conditioning.
Machida vs Henderson - Machida by KO 3rd round.
Faber vs Menjivar - Not sure
Koscheck vs Lawlor - Lawlor by TKO 1st round ( I wish! ). Look for Kos to tire out Lawlor and get a decision win.
Schaub vs Johnson - Schaub by KO in the 2nd.

DJM
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
id put my car up that rousey destroy carmouche

Rulk
02-18-2013, 10:37 PM
id put my car up that rousey destroy carmouche

Safe bet. This does not need to be said very often, but it's true, anything can happen in a fight. With that said, we give our input based off of the past performances. Me, I like to get crazy with my predictions sometimes. Highly unlikely that Carmouche will win, but it'd be a kick if she did :)

Basically i'm saying that, I don't know something you guys don't. This looks to be a pretty predictable fight.

longBallLima
02-18-2013, 11:44 PM
rousey armbar 3min in
hendo ko in 2nd (machida looks done)
menjivar (faber looks done)
kos but i hope lawlor cause his entrances are great but he cant keep losing n stay in the ufc
schaub

whatchu mean by machida looks done, just curious. his last showing was impressive

DJM
02-19-2013, 07:01 AM
whatchu mean by machida looks done, just curious. his last showing was impressive
he doesnt have that aura about him anymore, imo that was what he brought to the table.......coupled with hendo's ability to fight father time and having dynamite in his right hand, he wants a shot at jones

Rodja
02-19-2013, 08:18 AM
Rousey
Machida
Faber
Kos
Lavar

longBallLima
02-19-2013, 10:02 AM
he doesnt have that aura about him anymore, imo that was what he brought to the table.......coupled with hendo's ability to fight father time and having dynamite in his right hand, he wants a shot at jones

hah alrighty. i think machida's been pushing harder, and might even look at a drop to MW at some point, not sure with his whole anderson thing though.

and IMO, hendo's last fight should have been a draw

Rulk
02-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Machida may end up with a spectacular KO vs Hendo. Hendo's style and the way he throws that massive overhand right, may play right into Machida's classic counter punch. I don't see things going well for Hendo.

Rodja
02-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Machida may end up with a spectacular KO vs Hendo. Hendo's style and the way he throws that massive overhand right, may play right into Machida's classic counter punch. I don't see things going well for Hendo.

I think it'll be Machida via UD, but not a (T)KO. Hendo's never been stopped by punches and hasn't been stopped since '08. However, it is worth noting that the only three people to sub Hendo are or have been teammates of Machida (both Nog's and Anderson).