PDA

View Full Version : FruiteX-B™ (Calcium Fructoboate) BORON

markam
02-20-2013, 04:05 AM
I've read lot's of good things about this type of Boron. At a daily dose of 6mg it's beneficial to joints and it also has a lot of other positive things attributed to it. Trouble is that the Now Foods 'Osteoboron' (90x3mg) appears to be discontinued in the UK.

Anyone know whether it's really that better than other types of Boron and also if it's still available without being part of a formula?

Fruitex-B is also said to normalise Vit D levels. I will try and order from the US, but so far haven't been able to.
----------------
Just bought some on ebay. I should mention that what has prompted me to use this is that I use 'Species Arthrolyze' which is a Glucosamine based product.

The full dosage is two servings ed, and one serving contains;

Glucosamine 2000mg
MSM 2000mg
Chondroitin 500mg
Fruitex-B 3mg

So at one dose ed I get 60 days worth but only half the recommended dose of Fruitex-B, so I just wanted to up that.

I also use Cissus and Achilles and have noticed the difference after stopping Achilles for a couple of days. I'm on my 4th bottle of Achilles now.

Boron increases testosterone. This is deja vu (for some of us). Rob Thoburn (http://robthoburn.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/boron-increases-testosterone-again/)

pman42
02-20-2013, 09:02 PM
the company, VFP futureceuticals, doesn't seem to list finished products on the website. you could try a search at somewhere like iherb.com and see if any UK brands pop up.

janewrite
02-22-2013, 02:58 PM
This forum requires sponsorship to represent your company and/or products. Please contact administrator if interested.

markam
02-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Found some on Amazon, Phyto-Boron. Interesting info about it on the web.