PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Promo

jw390898
02-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Glad to be part of this forum now and to introduce ourselves and grab your attention we are offering members of the board an opportunity to get a 5% Discount off everything.

Now this is more generous then it first seems if you check out some of our stacks which all represent 10% saving in the first instance so potentially 15% off a cycle.

Plus the £ GBP took a dip yesterday against the $ USD too!

Anyways - to take advantage simply enter the code 'swole' at the checkout and the saving will be applied.

For those who do not know about us we ship to the US for £8 (approx $12.50) under 500g (avg ph pot is 80g) and send everything tracked mail which can be followed on USPS and is an avg 4-5 working day delivery, though we have seen NY depot taking a bit longer lately.

Also any questions or advice then we welcome your comments and look to find the best solution not highest cost sale.

Thanks

JW

nate3993
02-21-2013, 01:15 PM
dam. that's a nice price for that kind of international shipping. i shall inform my friend of ur 11-keto for his next cycle

jw390898
02-21-2013, 01:26 PM
^yes we absorb some of the cost to make it attractive -

Over the years one of the main reasons I have not purchased from overseas more as a consumer is shipping costs and so I want to remove this barrier, then it becomes only a trust in the company being legit and I feel that we are passed that being questioned now - does not take long to google and find out who is and is not the real deal.

We probably ship 4-5 orders to the US on a daily basis on average.

r1balla
04-14-2013, 07:30 PM
nice little promo ya got going here.