PDA

View Full Version : Election Day

Rulk
11-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Did you vote?

Who did you vote for? ( no obligation to answer )

Looks like Romney is ahead so far, but that can change quickly as the night progresses.

Eden
11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't vote nor am I registered to. I believe voting is a sham.

h2s
11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Not enough states reporting to really give a lead.

Rulk
11-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't vote nor am I registered to. I believe voting is a sham.

I did not vote either as I don't like either of the canidates.

BBG
11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Did not vote. I believe it's just a way to make people think they have the power to change things, where really it just doesn't matter one way or another.

Randoja
11-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Did not vote, both candidates are equally crappy IMO.

DJM
11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
i voted obama:cool:

Cobalt
11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I love you guys (no homo).
I feel the same way, so long as popular vote doesn't mean crap, I don't vote.

h2s
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Which president is going to legalize my steroids?

therealest77
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Obama might...he's an athlete

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
In the same boat as most.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama might...he's an athlete

Yeah possibly, although he could have an issue keeping those in the house with his mother in law living there.

therealest77
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Now that's funny, but you're right

ALIEN
11-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul.

Rulk
11-06-2012, 07:55 PM
i voted obama:cool:

Well in that case I voted for Robin Sherbatskey:p

- - - Updated - - -

Romney took Georgia... Interesting.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Now that's funny, but you're right

Lol :) phew.

AestheticOne
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
lol, turned 18 this year... was so excited to be able to go vote for ron paul, untill i sadly accepted the fact that mainstream media controlled by the elite makes it impossible for anyone who speaks out against the norm to be heard ='(.... needless to say i didn't vote for chit.

DJM
11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Well in that case I voted for Robin Sherbatskey:p

- - - Updated - - -

Romney took Georgia... Interesting.

you can have her, actually if i was american, id be for obama no question

Rulk
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Obama won.

- - - Updated - - -

you can have her, actually if i was american, id be for obama no question

LOL!

h2s
11-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Well, I think America made the right choice.

Inb4shitstorm.

BBG
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM

Inb4shitstorm.

Didn't romney promise use Binders full of Women?

h2s
11-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Didn't romney promise use Binders full of Women?

http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Tell-me-more-about-this-binder-Bill-Clinton.jpg

ALIEN
11-06-2012, 10:40 PM
George Bush Accidentally Votes for Obama: ‘Everything Was Mismaladjusted on the Screen’ (http://www.silverdoctors.com/george-bush-accidentally-votes-for-obama-everything-was-mismaladjusted-on-the-screen/#more-16821http://)

You might be wondering why Bush didn’t simply correct his mistake once he noticed? Well, that would be due to the fact that he attempted to ‘cast away‘ his accidental vote for Obama by selecting Cast Your Ballot.

BBG
11-06-2012, 10:52 PM

usa! Usa!

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 12:50 AM
I voted, because I am very unhappy with the decisions being made in the Whitehouse (and congress too, for that matter). I feel that I do not have the right to complain if I am not willing to vote to change what I do not like. So, though I would have liked to vote for Ron Paul, he was not on the ballot. The only other alternative I had was to replace a guy who's judgement and decision-making skills are suspect.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:56 AM
So Obama was elected? I'm in France here and far from you but I'm happy that Obama won. I like this guy :)

sunTzu
11-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Electorals have been known to be swayed by pop in the past. On the surface it may mean nothing but "between the sheets" it can mean something.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol well surely not mitt. He said yesterday that PEDs are bad and should be completely removed from access.

DJM
11-07-2012, 07:03 AM

Inb4shitstorm.

agreed
economics wise, romney was bad
and any guy who challenges the private health care system to bring you universal health care, AND bring fkn troops home from a fight they shouldnt be in, id vote for

plus that republican with the 'rape pregnancy is a gift from god', awesome stuff, mitt musta choked up something when he heard that

and just me, but interesting how the ken, ark, ala, idaho and states like that dont like the black guy, with alot of 65% to 35% while the heavy populated sea side states were tighter races won by obama

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Are still there states in USA which don't like black guys????

I naively thought we could still see it in the movies :(

DJM
11-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Are still there states in USA which don't like black guys????

I naively thought we could still see it in the movies :(

there is ignorance wherever you go

i am racist and a hater as well:rolleyes:

h2s
11-07-2012, 08:37 AM
there is ignorance wherever you go

i am racist and a hater as well:rolleyes:

Ha, we need to disclaimer PP inside jokes for new guys. You are probably now considered "that guy"

Macdon1588
11-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Both the candidates are corporate puppets. That said, I voted for Romney because I believe Obama views himself as a world citizen and not as a Champion of US interest in the world. Moreover, despite what anyone thinks about the morality of Bain capital, Romney was good at making money and serving the company. Obama, before taking the presidency was mediocre at best from what is known about his past. It's great that Obama won so he or his party will be forced to explain his incompetence when "national health care" falls way short of the mark. I know you guys in other countries think that we got this wonderful thing like the health care you enjoy, but I can assure you, it's not similar. In affect, it was just another tax that will hit small business in the pocket book which works out great for GE and the other super PAC donors that love to throw up road blocks to keep competition at bay.

The best part about last night is that the Republican Party was ran over by a simple truth: If it wants to survive, it must change. As a moderate, libertarian minded Republican that despises equally the morally bankrupt neoconservatives and "bibles and bullets" t-party sect, I am optimistic that a pragmatic approach will produce a party that has something truly inspiring to offer the Country.

On the positive side, the economy is slowly recovering despite how dismally our government performs which brings to light this truth: The success of the country is still largely in the hands of the people, and not the government. Thank God for that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 10:07 AM
and just me, but interesting how the ken, ark, ala, idaho and states like that dont like the black guy, with alot of 65% to 35% while the heavy populated sea side states were tighter races won by obama

Democratic on coastal states and Republican in middle America has been that way forever--has nothing to do with color (maybe with some people, but not with whole states). It's about Conservative vs. Liberal ideals.

longBallLima
11-07-2012, 10:41 AM
between the guy with decent ideas that can't make 'em happen (mix of incompetence with partisan sabotaging) and the guy with shitty ideas who might just be able to implement them having house majority, i'll stick with the one with decent ideas...

my long balls woke up relieved :cool:

DJM
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
obama is stuck because hes trying to push his agenda against a republican wall, with the way govt is set up now

on a side
col, wash legalize pot !
whites hate obama it seems, while gays, minorities voted for him, so really do people generally vote for the best man for the job?

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 01:59 PM
obama is stuck because hes trying to push his agenda against a republican wall, with the way govt is set up now

on a side
col, wash legalize pot !
whites hate obama it seems, while gays, minorities voted for him, so really do people generally vote for the best man for the job?

Whites don't hate Obama. lol. Half of them voted FOR him. The country is very evenly split, party-wise. I think Republican's have slightly more people registered to vote, but it is very very close. From there, the guy who gets people to believe or trust him the most, wins.

As far as voting for the best man for the job...lol... half the country would say the best man won and half the country would say the best man lost.

Rulk
11-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Whites don't hate Obama. lol. Half of them voted FOR him. The country is very evenly split, party-wise. I think Republican's have slightly more people registered to vote, but it is very very close. From there, the guy who gets people to believe or trust him the most, wins.

As far as voting for the best man for the job...lol... half the country would say the best man won and half the country would say the best man lost.

I never liked Mitt. Just saying. This was Obama's race to lose.

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:57 PM

thank god a hispanic didnt win........im racist

AresTS
11-07-2012, 05:19 PM

This ^^^ totally, thank God... Am I right?

- Valdez

DJM
11-07-2012, 08:15 PM
This ^^^ totally, thank God... Am I right?

- Valdez

hahahah im not racist, wife is mexican, ippy called me racist once for flaming him so much

AresTS
11-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Just busting your balls dude : )

- Valdez

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 12:38 AM

This would change the national work day... lunch breaks would be 3 hours long with a mandatory siesta. :)

DJM
11-08-2012, 06:54 AM
This would change the national work day... lunch breaks would be 3 hours long with a mandatory siesta. :)

yeah but
mexicans are cheaper, faster , better..........that and security wouldnt be an issue, they dont need all those goggles n belts n shit, they wont follow city codes either, 'you want this in here, i can do it, two pifty, shake on it'

therealest77
11-08-2012, 10:11 AM
yeah but
mexicans are cheaper, faster , better..........that and security wouldnt be an issue, they dont need all those goggles n belts n shit, they wont follow city codes either, 'you want this in here, i can do it, two pifty, shake on it'

Funny as hell dude:)....but true

DJM
11-08-2012, 10:26 AM
^^^^ here in mtl, welding is a 2yr few thousand dollar program, wife's cousin's cousin showed me in his backyard in a few weeks lol
id ask things n his answer 'nah, dont need it, hahha nah man no one does that'

therealest77
11-08-2012, 01:29 PM
^^^^ here in mtl, welding is a 2yr few thousand dollar program, wife's cousin's cousin showed me in his backyard in a few weeks lol
id ask things n his answer 'nah, dont need it, hahha nah man no one does that'

I can believe it. We have this Mexican vendor who comes and cleans our offices. It took the previous vendor we had over 10hrs to clean our offices (including restrooms). When their contract was up, we put out a bid, the Mexican vendor said they could do the cleaning in 6hrs or less! And offered us a cheaper rate at that!!

Macdon1588
11-08-2012, 01:51 PM

on a side
col, wash legalize pot !

Obama originally ran on the platform that he would unite both parties, and then, once he was elected, immediately rammed through "Obama Care." So when the Republicans stonewall his stuff now, that's just karma. He also said that Obama care wasn't a tax on small businesses, but my dentist assures me that it is and it's pretty steep... Enough to keep him from hiring people.
Moreover Obama played the class card during this election by claiming the Republicans are for the rich. According to the average American's definition a person is rich if their income is 150,000 or more, which is hardly rich I can assure you. I literally dug ditches to get to where I am, and here's the prez insinuating that the only way to get what I got is by screwing over the little guy and dodging taxes. So you can see that there are other better reasons to hate him other than race. (And by the way, I voted for Paul in my primary, Romney was not my first choice either.)

DJM
11-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I can believe it. We have this Mexican vendor who comes and cleans our offices. It took the previous vendor we had over 10hrs to clean our offices (including restrooms). When their contract was up, we put out a bid, the Mexican vendor said they could do the cleaning in 6hrs or less! And offered us a cheaper rate at that!!

hahah did my windows in the spring 2yrs ago, got some french small company, fkn visit, estimate, checked everything, came back 2wks, ect ect, wasnt even that good
this past spring, went latino, they asked on the fkn phone type of house, gave a price, showed up 2days later and fkn polished the windows to the point i could lick em......1/3 the price, and a 12 of corona