PDA

View Full Version : Testim gel

HIXX504
02-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Could testim gel be used as a test base during a ph cycle? Please bare with me if this is a dumb question. Thanks.

h2s
02-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Yes it can be, and would probably benefit the cycle very well.

jw390898
02-24-2013, 11:45 AM
It would be a nice addition to prevent the effects of having zero test in the system - obviously just to clarify and sorry if it appears as if I am patronizing but I have come across many that expected otherwise - it does not prevent shutdown of your own test, you would still go into PCT flat lined.

HIXX504
02-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Would HCG be necessary?

burlyman30
02-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Would HCG be necessary?

It's never necessary, but always helpful.

dacookiemonsta
02-26-2013, 12:32 AM
It's never necessary, but always helpful.

I have a body who's an aspiring body builder (he's done nationals blah blah blah).. Anyways he's literally always on cycle and he does not do HCG shots.

I don't get it.

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 01:01 AM
I have a body who's an aspiring body builder (he's done nationals blah blah blah).. Anyways he's literally always on cycle and he does not do HCG shots.

I don't get it.

He doesn't plan to come off. He plans to do TRT whenever he stops cycling or competing. Might be shortsighted, but this sport is kind of known for shortsighted behavior.

sandman
02-27-2013, 11:04 AM
i agree that testim gel will be a good addition to an oral cycle, i recon that its something that should be more popular for oral users

h2s
02-27-2013, 12:29 PM
He doesn't plan to come off. He plans to do TRT whenever he stops cycling or competing. Might be shortsighted, but this sport is kind of known for shortsighted behavior.

There are still other benefits of using hcg for one to consider.

somm
02-27-2013, 01:02 PM
It would be a nice addition to prevent the effects of having zero test in the system - obviously just to clarify and sorry if it appears as if I am patronizing but I have come across many that expected otherwise - it does not prevent shutdown of your own test, you would still go into PCT flat lined.

Wouldn't Testim cause shut down since its an exogenous source of testosterone, thus causing zero natural test in the system? I've never used it so maybe this is a dumb question, but how would that work?

nate3993
02-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Wouldn't Testim cause shut down since its an exogenous source of testosterone, thus causing zero natural test in the system? I've never used it so maybe this is a dumb question, but how would that work?

yes. it will cause shutdown. jw says that in his post. that's why he says "it would not prevent shutdown of your own test, and would still go into pct flatlined"

somm
02-27-2013, 01:46 PM
yes. it will cause shutdown. jw says that in his post. that's why he says "it would not prevent shutdown of your own test, and would still go into pct flatlined"

Wow, I guess I just need to learn how read slower lol...I completely missed the "not" part.

jw390898
02-27-2013, 02:07 PM
It will benefit you on cycle as to not have the symptoms of zero test is beneficial but taking in an artificial source of testesterone is suppressive to your own production so PCT would need to be every bit as thorough still.