PDA

View Full Version : Active time in the body for Trenazone

Cobalt
02-25-2013, 09:19 PM
I've been mulling over some info, and I couldn't find the answer.

How long after your last application of Trenazone is it still 'active' in the body? Would it be something that you can use right up to the day prior to PCT?

I was thinking back to previous cycles that I've done and their respective PCTs. I did AndroMASS and Trenazone for a cycle and ran PP's PCT v2 stack with it. I stopped Trenazone a good week before the AndroMASS ran out, and started PCT the day after the last AM dose.

I would think that since you have to apply it 2x a day to get steady levels, it would leave the body quickly. However, I recall somewhere that topical PH's take a while to actually get into your system, making me think that after you do your last application, there is still lag time while your body is absorbing it.

Can anyone weigh in on this?

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 01:07 AM
I think it was purported to have an 8 hour half-life. This would put a 2 ml dose as completely cleared and inactive in less than 48 hours.

jw390898
02-26-2013, 02:07 AM
I seem to recall AL manufacturing this with some sort of time release so that one dose every 24hrs was required, on this basis then anything up to 24hrs.

I see their banner on here, perhaps they will clarify.

Cobalt
02-26-2013, 10:09 AM
I thought it would clear out quickly, I just was curious about the transdermal carrier. I need to research them some more.

Bucks
02-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Cobalt what dose of TZ did you run with Andromass? I just started this weekend with 1.5 but I'm also running Mechabol @ 150 for 3 more weeks. Blood pressure is good so far .

BTW I feel like Superman on Mech! Unfreaken believable and I don't want to even take a rest day per week.

Cobalt
02-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Damn, I keep hearing such good stuff about Mech, too bad it is discontinued.

I want to say I was running 2mL, 1mL at about 7am and another mL at 7pm. I tried to space them 12 hours apart.

This was with AndroMASS v1, at the recommended dose of 6 caps a day.

Bucks
02-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I haven't had any super strength increase but endurance is way up. Recovery is good in 24 hrs after super workouts 1.5 - 2 hrs in the gym. Pumps are wicked and the feeling in the gym should be illegal (?????)

Mech is a little wet for me so its great on my joints. Running this cycle as a recomp but I'm up 8 lbs starting week 4 with doing cardio. Waiting for the strength from AM to kick in full with the TZ. I'm going to turn up the AH now with the added TZ.

It's a good ride for an old guy!

dacookiemonsta
02-27-2013, 12:03 AM
It's weird. I've had great things happen with Mecha and great with Tren but I gotta say this Tren/Mecha run was the biggest letdown I've ever had.

My strength shot up the first couple weeks especially but I may be up 2-3 lbs realistically. I also ran Dbol with it and at one point I was running Trestolone. Maybe I just mixed too much in my body but man..

I'm at 3 ml a day at the Trenazone and I don't feel shit from it. It's really weird to me. I guess I just didn't respond to this cycle for some reason or another. Shit happens.

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-27-2013, 09:39 AM
I'm going to turn up the AH now with the added TZ.

It's a good ride for an old guy!

TZ + AH is delightful. I imagine it's even better with V3 AM.

Cobalt
02-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Not everyone will feel the same thing from chemicals.

Where are you all applying the TZ? I liked to apply it on my neck, between my chin and collar bone. I'd also hit my upper back where I could reach. I would also put a small amount on my wrists, but it was mainly for the smell - I associate smells to different things, so I forever associate the smell of TZ with getting big and lifting heavy shit.

I just respond REALLY well to "tren" PH's. Trenazone and PP's Turinabol both take me for a ride.
Real tren just makes me into an animal. I lift excessive weight and then go home and tear my wifes clothes off and fuck her until she can't walk. It just puts me into a euphoric alpha male mode.

Bucks
02-27-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm applying on the neck trap area. Will probably use my legs from time to time as well.

USN HM 350Z
02-27-2013, 10:05 PM
try applying to the top of your feet. very high absorption.

Rayjay
02-28-2013, 01:09 PM
try applying to the top of your feet. very high absorption.

This sounds nice to avoid accidental transfer as well. I think I'll try that

Cobalt
02-28-2013, 01:48 PM
This sounds nice to avoid accidental transfer as well. I think I'll try that

Just keep in mind that the surface area of your feet isn't very big, so don't expect to get a lot on it.

I'd say to try and keep it under 0.25mL per foot.

Bucks
02-28-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm going to run out of places to rub @ 3ml unless I start using my cock !

longBallLima
02-28-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm going to run out of places to rub @ 3ml unless I start using my cock !

its where i usually start. 3ml covers about 1/3 of the shaft....

LOL

Cobalt
02-28-2013, 05:15 PM
its where i usually start. 3ml covers about 1/3 of the shaft....

LOL

I lost it when I read that, lol

Just DONT go for your balls, that shit burns.

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Rubbing TZ on the cock always seems like a good idea until the skin starts to scale and shed, then you really do have a "trouser snake".

DJM
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Rubbing TZ on the cock always seems like a good idea until the skin starts to scale and shed, then you really do have a "trouser snake".

explain that to the girl you just picked up

Bucks
02-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Ya but imagine when you wear that shit off how much she will love all of them veins popping out !

Rayjay
03-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Just keep in mind that the surface area of your feet isn't very big, so don't expect to get a lot on it.

I'd say to try and keep it under 0.25mL per foot.

Good call. inb4 I drip an mL of my precious Trenazone on the carpet and the cat gets to it and gets huge...