PDA

View Full Version : My upcoming cycle. Feedback and suggestions welcome!

MRBB
02-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Alright, this April I plan on starting a 10 week cycle of CEL's E-Stane, CEL's M-LMG and some test e. In the past I have used prohormones and some oral AAS (dbol) a few years back. Last spring I ran LMG and loved it! My joints never felts as good as they did then and my strength went through the roof. That is why I have decided to run it with the epi.

As of now my plan is to run them as follow:
E-Stane- 20mg per day/30/20/30/20/30/20/30/20/30

M-LMG- 75mg per day/50/75/50/75/50/75/50/75/50

test e- 200mg/week for the 10 week run

My PCT as of now is:
Toco-8, TCF-1, Sustain Alpha (liquid), Phyto Testosterone, and Clomidex by AMS. I've been trying to find some legit Clomid but have been unsuccessful so far. I'm thinking I may need it instead of these OTC supplements. I have been thinking of adding some 6-bromo to the mix as well.

I am 6'1" and currently weigh 250 pounds with BF of 16%. Currently my lifts are back squat 435x1, deadlift 525x1 and flat bench 325x1. I don't try to get crazy with bench because I slightly tore my peck last August. So, I've been focusing on better technique on this lift instead of going heavy.

I realize there are a lot of knowledgeable individuals on here so any suggestions for feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
MRBB

BoneDaddy
02-28-2013, 07:19 AM
My knowledge and experience of LMG is very limited so I'll leave that part to someone else. However, for the Clomid you need, hit up Skyward.

Buy Research Chemicals - Skyward Research (http://www.skywardresearch.com/)

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
What sort of cycle is this going to be?

MRBB
02-28-2013, 09:11 AM
What sort of cycle is this going to be?

I'm looking to drop my increase my strength and pack on a few quality pounds.

jw390898
02-28-2013, 09:57 AM

Drop your increase?

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-28-2013, 10:52 AM

That cycle looks very managable suppression-wise. The numbers are very conservative and in the long run it will probably spare you from a lot of issues if you continue to cycle like that.

That being said:
Given your size I would consider upping the dosage on just about everything. lmg is just barely noticable @ 75mg, I have the same opinion of epi @ 30mg. The test is being run as a base right? If you're committed to keeping your test-e low then you should consider upping the epi and lmg by at least a cap or two a day.

So something like:

LMG 75/100
EPI 40/30
Test-e 200/200

Honestly though you would probably get the best results by just upping the test-e to 500.

MRBB
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Drop your increase?

Sorry for the typo. I meant to delete "drop".

MRBB
02-28-2013, 07:13 PM
That cycle looks very managable suppression-wise. The numbers are very conservative and in the long run it will probably spare you from a lot of issues if you continue to cycle like that.

That being said:
Given your size I would consider upping the dosage on just about everything. lmg is just barely noticable @ 75mg, I have the same opinion of epi @ 30mg. The test is being run as a base right? If you're committed to keeping your test-e low then you should consider upping the epi and lmg by at least a cap or two a day.

So something like:

LMG 75/100
EPI 40/30
Test-e 200/200

Honestly though you would probably get the best results by just upping the test-e to 500.

Thank your for the feedback Bill! I will probably increase the lmg and epi by 1 cap per day to see how my body reacts. I have always considered myself a "responder". All I ever needed was a small handful of whatever supplement I am taking to get good results.

How do you all feel about running some type of liver support (milk thistle) through this cycle? A few years back I ran Epi for 8 weeks and took milk thistle everyday with it. I didn't notice much change in strength or body composition and was thinking maybe the thistle inhibited my body from utilizing all of the Epi. Thoughts?

I plan on running Molecular Nutrition's BP and Lipid Stabil through the 10 weeks.

O_RYAN_007
02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
hcg?

jw390898
02-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Sorry for the typo. I meant to delete "drop".
Would make more sense :-)

For me if the priority is on very lean gains and strength increasing you would be better for looking at alternatives to LMG and also Epi not being the most potent designer may do little.

I would be inclined to consider as already suggested a higher Test dose if this is something you intend running and then perhaps contemplate a fairly fast acting oral to kick start.
In the UK this is where SD is still a very popular choice as it is pretty quick to kick in and provides that initial strength bump.
I have not used to personally comment but is MSten similarly fast to get into the system or another option might be DMZ but something relatively potent and fast to act while the Test gets up and running.

milehighguy
02-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Everyone responds differently but Epi was very hard on my joints. Looks like you have run it before so maybe it is not a problem for you. With the test and LMG might not be an issue.

jw390898
03-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Good quality fish oils are a godsend for dealing with Epi joints.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Milk Thistle isn't terribly good at protecting your liver from methyls. If you're worried about the Epi I would suggest TUDCA instead.

I think epi and lmg are more potent than most people give them credit for. Epi gets a bad rap because of all the shitty clones out there that litterally don't do shit. And ml for ml lmg isn't that much weaker than dienalone from my limited experience.

I think you'll be happy with your gains as long as you're patient and aren't expecting the moon. Also do you have HCG?

MRBB
03-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Sorry for the long delay Bill. No, I don't have any HCG at the moment. Do you have any suggestions where I may be able to obtain some?

Thanks for all the great responses and feedback!

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Sorry for the long delay Bill. No, I don't have any HCG at the moment. Do you have any suggestions where I may be able to obtain some?
Thanks for all the great responses and feedback!

Why, with a prescription from your physician of course!

burlyman30
03-28-2013, 10:58 PM

No sourcing of substances that are controlled, banned, illegal or needing an Rx. Sorry bud.

h2s
03-29-2013, 06:43 AM
No sourcing of substances that are controlled, banned, illegal or needing an Rx. Sorry bud.

Very much this. I need no more attention then I probably already have.

MRBB
03-29-2013, 06:50 AM
Got it! I didn't mean to attract any unwanted attention. I'll look around locally and see what I can come up with.