PDA

View Full Version : Clomid Legit?

machdaddy
02-28-2013, 03:28 PM
I went to administer a dose of fresh Clomid to my subject this morning. After lightly shaking the bottle, the product was foamy. Is this natural?

szary
03-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Clomid is not so good ,Nolva(tamoxiphen)is way better, the doses of clomid are higher , because due to chlorine atom it's less stable, also it does not cross the blood brain barrier so high oestrogen still wreaks havoc in your brain with all those girly/depresive thoughts , It was first mention as possible treatment of male hypogonadism back in the 70's since then there was numerous studies but no firm results - A company wanted to developed it as branded/patented drug but it stock prise tumbled on NASDAQ in January . Why? It's not working.

machdaddy
03-12-2013, 08:59 PM
It is foamy and has undissolved deposits even after shaking it.

O_RYAN_007
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
I kinda got the same results from my new back of ralox. I never got that from the ever clear batch. I think we should bring this up with SR.

nate3993
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
if it's skyward, no need to worry correct? has anyone, aside from it looking weird, had any problems? i don't recall reading about any.

SkywardResearch
03-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Every single bottle sent out is from the exact same batches of powders.

The everclear dissolves the chemicals much better than the water. I received so many emails complaining about the everclear that it simply wasn't a viable option anymore.

Shake up the bottle in order to accurately administer the research doses in vitro.

The raloxifene, toremifene, clomid and tadalafil are so highly dosed in the 60ml that they will not dissolve fully, even in everclear. If you receive other research chemicals that are fully dissolved at similar doses and 60ml or less, you are not getting the full amount of chemical you paid for.

As far as color of the chemicals... basically all of them are white or slightly off white. There is almost no way to tell the difference after they are dissolved/put into suspension.

I don't mean to be terse in this message, I'm just about to hit the sack ;) Take care all and thank you for the support and questions.

weekend
03-13-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm tellin ya, switch to 40% alcohol and everyone will be happy.