PDA

View Full Version : BBG's Progress So Far

BBG
11-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Well, it's been a long time coming to update you guys on my progress. I think I post progress pics more often than most of the vets on the board, but even then it's often months inbetween the pics. SO...

First, I want to show you guys a pic you've never seen before. Me before I ever started lifting. This is for those of your who are overweight, woefully skinny, etc. etc. This is how far I have come.

As you can see, I had gyno before I ever started using anything. I'm 18 in this pic. 170 pounds, 5'10.5".

Current me:

I weigh about 215 right now.

I'd like to be a little leaner and a little bigger. Otherwise I'm practically at my ideal. (My ideal used to be 250 at 12%, hah)

Over 6 years of dedication, some of it much less dedicated than it should have been. But oh well. Live and learn!

AresTS
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Wait... You're not black??? Hmmmmm....

- Valdez

h2s
11-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Wait... You're not black??? Hmmmmm....

- Valdez

Its all a lie. BBG is really Heath, and he just googles pics of white kids to post on message boards.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Love the post BBG. Real shit. I like it. I need to round up some photos too.

BBG
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Love the post BBG. Real shit. I like it. I need to round up some photos too.

Thanks bro, just trying to show what a few years can do.

AresTS
11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Its all a lie. BBG is really Heath, and he just googles pics of white kids to post on message boards.

I feel... Bamboozled

Thanks bro, just trying to show what a few years can do.

All kidding aside those are solid results bud. Keep at it BIG WHITE GUY ; ) BWG

- Valdez

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
So, first off: I love the first pic, because it reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

Secondly: Nice progress, bud.

Thirdly: I am jealous of how lean you've stayed as you've grown. I know you want to get leaner, but heck, you've got abs, bro. Be happy! lol

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:53 AM
So, first off: I love the first pic, because it reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.

Indeed!

Great transformation BBG, did you gain fat during your mass gain? Or did you keep a low BF?

Mr_math
11-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Big 'Bino Guy

DJM
11-07-2012, 07:18 AM
impressive
i heard whispers of you and tren, that shit would put you over the top, just make sure you use letro obviously

im more impressed at the density of the muscles, vs the lean midsection.....you have a muscle maturity beyond 6yrs imo

Eden
11-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Looks very good bbg

longBallLima
11-07-2012, 10:29 AM
good shit, black dude! great development!

JM1000
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Nice progress!! impressive transformation. Muscles look great. How old are you today? I started out W/O at 17 at about 165 (5'11) and am weighing 217 at 13%BF been natty until a month ago. Just started Test E and so far so good (23y/o). I'll start up my log and try to upload a couple pics.. BTW what does your diet look like? carb intake? Good luck buddy ;)

DJM
11-07-2012, 01:10 PM
hes black, all he eats is pigtail

AresTS
11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Well, it's been a long time coming to update you guys on my progress. I think I post progress pics more often than most of the vets on the board, but even then it's often months inbetween the pics. SO...

First, I want to show you guys a pic you've never seen before. Me before I ever started lifting. This is for those of your who are overweight, woefully skinny, etc. etc. This is how far I have come.

As you can see, I had gyno before I ever started using anything. I'm 18 in this pic. 170 pounds, 5'10.5".

Current me:

I weigh about 215 right now.

I'd like to be a little leaner and a little bigger. Otherwise I'm practically at my ideal. (My ideal used to be 250 at 12%, hah)

Over 6 years of dedication, some of it much less dedicated than it should have been. But oh well. Live and learn!

Nice progress!! impressive transformation. Muscles look great. How old are you today? I started out W/O at 17 at about 165 (5'11) and am weighing 217 at 13%BF been natty until a month ago. Just started Test E and so far so good (23y/o). I'll start up my log and try to upload a couple pics.. BTW what does your diet look like? carb intake? Good luck buddy ;)

Lol differences of body types, I started at 117...

- Valdez

BBG
11-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Thirdly: I am jealous of how lean you've stayed as you've grown. I know you want to get leaner, but heck, you've got abs, bro. Be happy! lol

Do not ask me why I was posed like that. But, it's one of the only pics I have of what I looked like back then so I'm glad to have it.

impressive
i heard whispers of you and tren, that shit would put you over the top, just make sure you use letro obviously

im more impressed at the density of the muscles, vs the lean midsection.....you have a muscle maturity beyond 6yrs imo

Yeah I just have always wanted to try tren, so I figure I will. If it works for me, great, if the sides are awful, I'll just never touch it again. But the way methyl tren treated me... man... I want to be on that again. It was like being superman.

DJM
11-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Yeah I just have always wanted to try tren, so I figure I will. If it works for me, great, if the sides are awful, I'll just never touch it again. But the way methyl tren treated me... man... I want to be on that again. It was like being superman.

then youll like inj tren, prob friendly alt wise too

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Do not ask me why I was posed like that. But, it's one of the only pics I have of what I looked like back then so I'm glad to have it.

If you would, recap again for me your gains on Mtren and how much was retained.

BBG
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM

impressive

I'm 23 y/o (just about 24), started lifting when I was 17/18. Diet right now, I'm just trying to put on mass. I have the tendency to be pretty lean. My postworkout is generally half a gallon of chocolate milk and a bag of chocolate pretzels. Everything else is pretty standard, I eat a lot of chicken, beef, especially turkey. Bread+PB+Jam for extra calories. I cheat all the time and eat hoagies and fast food...

This is why I never talk about my diet... lol. I would never recommend it to anyone.

BBG
11-07-2012, 03:10 PM
If you would, recap again for me your gains on Mtren and how much was retained.

I was in China at the time, but you can see my towards week 4 of the cycle. Pretty much none of it was retained. I ate a lot of food while there, but my lifting became way less consistent towards the middle and end of my stay. I didn't lift the last 3 weeks I was there. I just decided "Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time in the gym my last few weeks here."

I made the right decision.

But you can see in the pic, my chest was way bigger, my arms were definitely bigger as well. I have no measurements but I was an absolute beast. Even the days I felt off in the gym I was constantly beating PRs. I bumped my straight bar bench over 40 pounds.

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:12 PM
I didn't lift the last 3 weeks I was there. I just decided "Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time in the gym my last few weeks here."

I made the right decision.

me so horny - me luv you long time

BBG
11-07-2012, 03:13 PM
then youll like inj tren, prob friendly alt wise too

Not too concerned about alt/ast/liver enzymes, more concerned with bilirubin. Can't imagine 4 weeks on anything with a 1.5x dose of aegis will do much to me, plus throwing in some SAMe.

If I order it again. Took my source several MONTHS to get that shit to me.

h2s
11-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Not too concerned about alt/ast/liver enzymes, more concerned with bilirubin. Can't imagine 4 weeks on anything with a 1.5x dose of aegis will do much to me, plus throwing in some SAMe.

Could be one of two, and both suck with shipping.

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:16 PM

the mtren? fk its pricier here id bet, but prob take 10days max.....here the deal is the customs is so tight, ugl raise the prices a good bit to compensate their risk/loss

BBG
11-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Could be one of two, and both suck with shipping.

the mtren? fk its pricier here id bet, but prob take 10days max.....here the deal is the customs is so tight, ugl raise the prices a good bit to compensate their risk/loss

You guys remember where I was ordering from right? They are pros for sure. Everything was 100% legit and their injects are impossibly smooth. Zero PIP in the delts except the first shot was awful.

But it took me months to get my order. Pretty cheap though, all in all.

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
You guys remember where I was ordering from right? They are pros for sure. Everything was 100% legit and their injects are impossibly smooth. Zero PIP in the delts except the first shot was awful.

months damn, i got one, very legit, 2days to me , but the prices, the metribolone, , its more than a bill for 30x1mg

BBG
11-07-2012, 03:25 PM
months damn, i got one, very legit, 2days to me , but the prices, the metribolone, , its more than a bill for 30x1mg

Could get 75 days at 1mg for less than a hundo at this place.

Not that I'd ever recommend that... sure maybe 40 days at 2mg :eek:

h2s
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM

I know who it was. I actually thought you had been had for awhile.

Most Domestic US guys are very fast, but don't carry exotics, which is usually one of the reasons (besides cost) that someone chooses to go overseas here.

Could get 75 days at 1mg for less than a hundo at this place.

Not that I'd ever recommend that... sure maybe 40 days at 2mg :eek:

You need to stop talking it up. I have openly stated I don't understand why people bother with it, but you make it sound too good.

DJM
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
You need to stop talking it up. I have openly stated I don't understand why people bother with it, but you make it sound too good.
ahhahahahaa
i had some, sold it a month after staring at it.....fk that lol, and yes ippy im a pussy

BBG
11-07-2012, 04:14 PM

ahhahahahaa
i had some, sold it a month after staring at it.....fk that lol, and yes ippy im a pussy

Prob won't run it again as I don't have to deal with western union or any of that bs with my current guy.

But I can pretty much guarantee it would blow any compound you guys have ever taken out of the water. It's like trenbolone on steroids.

h2s
11-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Prob won't run it again as I don't have to deal with western union or any of that bs with my current guy.

But I can pretty much guarantee it would blow any compound you guys have ever taken out of the water. It's like trenbolone on steroids.

Local?

BBG
11-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Local?

Nope

weekend
11-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Why can't we just make this forum have open discussion about legitimacy of AAS producers? Like on CJM how they review the different ugls; no actual sourcing but discussion so people know what's bunk and what's legit?

Sorry if this is a hijack lol

BBG
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Why can't we just make this forum have open discussion about legitimacy of AAS producers? Like on CJM how they review the different ugls; no actual sourcing but discussion so people know what's bunk and what's legit?

Sorry if this is a hijack lol

Cause. Just cause.

O_RYAN_007
11-07-2012, 06:24 PM

:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, great progress so far man. Def beast mode central, and with a diet like yours, its amazing you look so lean.

BBG
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, great progress so far man. Def beast mode central, and with a diet like yours, its amazing you look so lean.

My usual diet isn't like this lol, I'm just bulking for winter.

If you guys want to know my most successful diet ever, it involved lots of oatmeal, beans, pumpkin, broccoli, salmon, tuna, olive oil, walnuts, blueberries, flax seed, spinach, tomato and shiitake mushrooms. I was getting bigger and leaner, all natural, and it felt great. Absolutely 100% my best diet ever.

Inspired by this article: T NATION | Power Foods (http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/power_foods;jsessionid=2DEFFD13E1F8F2370D68D372C1C C5709-mcd02.hydra)

Rulk
11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Great journey your having BBG, very inspiring. Big and lean ( to me at least ), always an excellent combo.

Jelisej
11-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Really good progress BBB, soon you'll be wider than taller.

O_RYAN_007
11-07-2012, 07:15 PM
My usual diet isn't like this lol, I'm just bulking for winter.

If you guys want to know my most successful diet ever, it involved lots of oatmeal, beans, pumpkin, broccoli, salmon, tuna, olive oil, walnuts, blueberries, flax seed, spinach, tomato and shiitake mushrooms. I was getting bigger and leaner, all natural, and it felt great. Absolutely 100% my best diet ever.

Inspired by this article: T NATION | Power Foods (http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/power_foods;jsessionid=2DEFFD13E1F8F2370D68D372C1C C5709-mcd02.hydra)

Great article! I pretty much eat all the foods listed in the article mon-fri. I do need to add in the shrooms, flax, salmon, and pumpkin into my diet though. I can eat the same thing over and over without really getting burned out, I love to cook and mix things up. I can be considered the Mexican Emeril. :cool:

BBG
11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Great journey your having BBG, very inspiring. Big and lean ( to me at least ), always an excellent combo.

Thanks Noa!

Really good progress BBB, soon you'll be wider than taller.

haha Thanks bro.

Rulk
11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Agreed, good read. I'm going to add pumpkin to my diet now. Copied from the article-

Pure canned pumpkin, on the other hand, has only 42 calories a half-cup, along with 5 grams of fiber, which is more fiber than most breakfast cereals.

Ways to eat it:Mix a little in with Grow! and some Jell-O Instant Sugar-Free Fat-Free Pudding Mix and blend in skim milk until you get the desired consistency.

How much to eat: 1/2 cup 3-4 times a week

BBG
11-08-2012, 03:10 AM
What do you guys think, cut or bulk next cycle? I could even get really lean or try to hit 230 at an almost kinda sorta lean condition.

weekend
11-08-2012, 03:15 AM
16 week TMT, cut first 8 weeks then lean bulk last 8.

BBG
11-08-2012, 04:09 AM
16 week TMT, cut first 8 weeks then lean bulk last 8.

Nah I'd rather just focus on one. And definitely not running a 16 week cycle. 10-12 max, preferable to 8-10.

I'd rather do something like...

Bulk:
Super dmz 2/2/2/2
Test P 300mg 8 weeks
Tren A 300-400mg 8 weeks

Cut:
Test P 300mg 8 weeks
Tren A 300-400mg 8 weeks
Winstrol 50/50/50/50/50/50 last 6 weeks.

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Dude AMAZING what you have accomplished in 6 years man really! And you're only 23?! wow!!!:eek:

weekend
11-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Oh, I wanted to give an extreme cycle idea since you seem extreme.

Cut for sure.

BBG
12-01-2012, 07:33 AM
I've been tossing around the idea of a trenbolone cycle, but now I think I may rock a Testosterone+Trenazone+Super DMZ 2.0 (msten+dzine) cycle for 10 weeks (thanks for the 10 week correction h2 haha).

Trenazone: 3ml ED for 8 weeks
Super DMZ 2.0: 2 caps ED for 2 weeks, 4 caps ED for 4 weeks
Testosterone: 250mg ED 10 weeks. (maybe bump to 500mg)

I get the trenazone for free and I've always hated the fact that I spend a decent amount of money on roids. I mean, it's a luxury and to be honest I'm not a luxury kind of guy. Very spartan-esque in my purchases and what I need on a day to day basis.

So I get the free stuff, might as well run it mad high.

What do you guys think?

YES I'll be running aegis very high as well.

Sorrow
12-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Interesting, should provide good result data. Although at my level I doubt I'd run the doses that high, but I'm sure your way more experienced then me and know what your doing.

BBG
12-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Interesting, should provide good result data. Although at my level I doubt I'd run the doses that high, but I'm sure your way more experienced then me and know what your doing.

Regardless of how experienced I am, it is a pretty reckless cycle. But I believe I can manage it, and I'm going to make sure to setup bloods for halfway through the cycle.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 09:56 AM
What's your anti-gyno protocol look like with that dose of TZ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

h2s
12-01-2012, 10:07 AM
He is a spartan, he will just knife it out.

BBG
12-01-2012, 10:48 AM
What's your anti-gyno protocol look like with that dose of TZ?

Raloxifene and letro, switch to torem+aromasin.

Zero tolerance policy with gyno here... fucking hate it. Ill have it knifed out eventually.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Raloxifene and letro on cycle, switch to torem+aromasin during pct.

Zero tolerance policy with gyno here... fucking hate it. Ill have it knifed out eventually.

Sounds appropriate. RC torem or do you have HG?

BBG
12-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Sounds appropriate. RC torem or do you have HG?

RC but it'll be from a very reputable source. They check all their batches with mass spec.

BBG
12-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Have 8 bottles of trenazone coming in... and I have 2 here :)

BBG
12-03-2012, 12:44 AM
STARTS: January 1st

Training:

Monday: Chest - morning workout / Back - afternoon workout
Tuesday: Legs - morning workout / Shoulders, Tris, Bis, forearms - afternoon workout
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Repeat Monday (Back first, then chest)
Friday: Repeat Tuesday (Legs first, then arms/shoulders)
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF + Cheat day ;)

Diet:

No Workout Days:

Lots of low glycemic carbohydrates (beans, rice, pumpkin, yams, etc), lots of protein (eggs, fish, chicken, beef, etc) and additional fats added throughout the day (walnuts, coconut oil, almonds, olive oil). Unlimited amounts, as much as I want. Goal is 5 solid meals a day.

Workout Days:

Low glycemic carbs + protein during the day outside of my workouts.
Immediately after first session: Whey+simple carbs
Immediately after second session: 30-50 grams Micro whey
Food after second session: PeptoPro only, maybe some coconut oil or straight MCTs.

Cheat days:

I think every saturday will be a cheat day. I will make it a point to go to some "all you can eat" be it chinese, sushi, indian, etc. Oh yeah so ready that.

First session I take advantage of the simple carbs after my workout for the insulin blast. Second workout I eat zero carbs afterward to keep me as sensitized as possible. Also checkout DatBTrue's carbless postworkout.

Cycle:

Trenazone: 3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4 (4ml only if I can tolerate)
Super DMZ (msten + dzine): 0/0/2/2/3/3/4/4 (4 caps only if I can tolerate)
Testosterone: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 (or I'll drop to 250 if I feel I'm too puffy)

8 weeks + 2 weeks of test dropping then on to PCT.

burlyman30
12-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Not sure about anyone else, but I'd be interested in the before and after on the following stats:

Bodypart measurements (including waist, but please spare the details of your nether region)

Bodyfat measurement

Bodyweight

Tracking of libido throughout cycle

But it's your log, do it how you want it. :D

Rulk
12-03-2012, 02:25 AM
I dig the 2 a day split BBG. A little reminscent of typical 80's routine. If you normally use that type of split, that could be the main culprit for your surpising muscle maturity that djm has mentioned before.

I'll 2nd what Burly said too, i'd be interested in that info as well.

h2s
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM
That is a big boy dose on that trenazone. Should be sick.

Mr_math
12-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Excited to see the progress BBG. I have a lot to catch up on and a few other threads. But once finals are over, I'll have a ton of time. Excited for you to start also!!

BBG
12-04-2012, 12:00 AM
DJ wtf man get in here.

I want your feedback on this.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a big boy dose on that trenazone. Should be sick.

It is, I just hope I can control the gyno. I mean... I'll be running ralox (or torem) with letro... so we'll see huh.

burlyman30
12-04-2012, 01:01 AM
DJ wtf man get in here.

- - - Updated - - -

It is, I just hope I can control the gyno. I mean... I'll be running ralox (or torem) with letro... so we'll see huh.

Ralox and letro on cycle, not torem. Still think that dose is crazy high, but if it is, you can drop it down and it leaves the system fast.

Sheesh... give a guy a little methyltrienolone and he thinks he's invincible... :rolleyes:

BBG
12-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Ralox and letro on cycle, not torem. Still think that dose is crazy high, but if it is, you can drop it down and it leaves the system fast.

Sheesh... give a guy a little methyltrienolone and he thinks he's invincible... :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm thinking that does of SDMZ will have to come down. But the trenazone shouldn't cause any problems with the correct ancillaries, eating and enough water.

And I agree on the ralox I just don't know, I've never researched with it before.

BBG
12-04-2012, 01:26 AM
This guy ran Tzone between 3 and 5ml+ per day. Here are his bloods:

PHF Supplements Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/attachments/cycle-logs-reviews/4587d1311751439-trena-zone-exploring-limits-solo-trenazone-cycle-trenbloodworkprepct-redacted.jpg)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/attachments/cycle-logs-reviews/4587d1311751439-trena-zone-exploring-limits-solo-trenazone-cycle-trenbloodworkprepct-redacted.jpg

Most interesting part to me is that his estradiol is 33.9 while his test is a meager (of course) 190.

burlyman30
12-04-2012, 02:09 AM
And I agree on the ralox I just don't know, I've never researched with it before.

Couple of ways to go about this. You can start ralox solo (meaning without letro) with the TZ until a point where gyno overcomes what ralox can do and then add letro in at that point. And if you happen to be lucky, maybe not need the letro at all. This scenario might be nicer on your joints.

Second way is to just control gyno with letro solo and if the joints start hurting, back off the letro until your knees and elbows stop grinding even if it presents a little gyno flare up and then just run Ralox in PCT along with Torem.

Because of the odd pathways of tren gyno, I would be more apt to lean toward the second scenario. It's more straightforward, i.e. kill estro=kill chance of gyno formation.

burlyman30
12-04-2012, 02:13 AM

PHF Supplements Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/attachments/cycle-logs-reviews/4587d1311751439-trena-zone-exploring-limits-solo-trenazone-cycle-trenbloodworkprepct-redacted.jpg)

- - - Updated - - -

Most interesting part to me is that his estradiol is 33.9 while his test is a meager (of course) 190.

I'm amazed his test levels are that high, to be honest.

DJM
12-04-2012, 06:54 AM
DJ wtf man get in here.

- - - Updated - - -

like burly said, letro all the way, as high as you need, altho the joints at a point wont like it......ralox at 60mg with letro worked for me and fast, both dragon, but it was after less than 2weeks of a hard nickel lump, your case isnt the same, altho with the above worst case scenario is things dont get worse on cycle, and obviously hopefully improve......save torem for pct

really hope you get rid of it soon, the little time i had it, drove me psycho and ruined my cycle for that period as its all i could think about

- - - Updated - - -

I'm amazed his test levels are that high, to be honest.
same here, seem extremely high all things considered

h2s
12-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Yeah, the test does seem higher than i expected. T/E ratio is expected, suppressed test and jake has said that tzone can aromatize, at 3-5 ml i expected possibly higher, i dont think that is bad. An AI should have been used though.

I do think liver safe was thrown out the window a bit. He is nearly twice the range on alt and ast, although billi seems fine. Maybe liver stress intensified by exercise. Either way, something to think about with the addition of superdmz.

*sudden realization of how well i set him up for aegis pimping. *

BBG
12-05-2012, 05:56 PM
*sudden realization of how well i set him up for aegis pimping. *

Actually I think the liver enzymes are fine for someone who works out a lot. Bilirubin is the main factor and it looks great. But aegis is also really good for helping with cholesterol and can help the kidneys too! So everyone should buy it all the time, for every cycle. Ever.

burlyman30
12-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I do think liver safe was thrown out the window a bit. He is nearly twice the range on alt and ast, although billi seems fine. Maybe liver stress intensified by exercise. Either way, something to think about with the addition of superdmz.

To Jake's credit, he never said it was liver safe. People extrapolated that from the fact it was a non-methyl. I think AL's statement was something like "a degree safer when compared with methyls".

I don't think TZ aromatizes, but it does increase estrogen in the same fashion that trenbolone does. If it were me, I wouldn't bother with an AI. I'd just use the letro (or letro/ralox).

- - - Updated - - -

But aegis is also really good for helping with cholesterol

Expand on this statement, please.

BBG
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Expand on this statement, please.

Effect of ursodeoxycholic acid on serum lipid... [Mayo Clin Proc. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7934188)
Effects of dietary polyenylphosphatidylcholin... [Am J Clin Nutr. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3942098)

Both ingredients have the ability to lower cholesterol (PPC can stop absorption at the intestines). Luckily not HDL in the case of UDCA. Good for people on cycle for sure.

BBG
12-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Pretty sure I'll be adding humulin-r and ghrp-2/mod-grf into this mix during the carbless PWO time.

ASAP postworkout: humulin-r + ghrp-2/mod-grf + peptopro
Prebed: ghrp-2/mod-grf + peptopro

BBG
12-28-2012, 09:49 PM
All stocked up on Prescription Nutrition goodies :) Need to pick up the slin. Forgoing the ghrp/ghrh because I just don't feel like dealing with it.

Thinking about the trest... but I'll probably save that for another time ;)

milehighguy
12-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Cycle:

Trenazone: 3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4 (4ml only if I can tolerate)
Super DMZ (msten + dzine): 0/0/2/2/3/3/4/4 (4 caps only if I can tolerate)
Testosterone: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 (or I'll drop to 250 if I feel I'm too puffy)

8 weeks + 2 weeks of test dropping then on to PCT.

Can't wait to see this...

This seems like crazy high dosages (when you add all three together) to me but I am not very experienced

Good luck

BBG
12-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Yes I am dumb, they are high. Plus slin will probably be 4-6 iu daily. 2 after my second workout, 2-4 after my first.

:O

Rulk
12-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Damn... dealing with slin. Good luck my friend and be careful. I am curious to see what is does for you.

VayneZ
01-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Damn... dealing with slin. Good luck my friend and be careful. I am curious to see what is does for you.

BBG can take anything. He's unstoppable! slin ain got NOTHING on his black ass!

Looking forward for this homie!

BBG
01-01-2013, 02:50 PM
BBG can take anything. He's unstoppable!

This is what I tell myself every day when I wake-up. It will one day catch up with me... but that day is not this day ;)

VayneZ
01-02-2013, 02:17 AM
This is what I tell myself every day when I wake-up. It will one day catch up with me... but that day is not this day ;)

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest (opening words) = BBG's philosophy?

BBG
01-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest (opening words) = BBG's philosophy?

No idea what that is haha

VayneZ
01-02-2013, 03:58 PM
youtube it, and let me know!

BBG
01-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Board Admin over at PHF is overnighting me some trestolone (I hope it comes in tomorrow!!).

At any rate, I'm slamming tons of food and protein powders as usual. I just switched to a 2-a-day split and damn... it feels good to be back on this. I like being able to cruise into the gym, smash for 30 minutes, then get out. And 2 postworkout windows is awesome.

Rulk
01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
I liked the short time I did 2 a days. Big, I have a feeling your going to blow up... Hows the slin treating ya?

Scope75
01-08-2013, 07:56 AM
I have that's same feeling!!
BBG is going to stand for Biggest Black Guy

h2s
01-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Board Admin over at PHF is overnighting me some trestolone (I hope it comes in tomorrow!!).

At any rate, I'm slamming tons of food and protein powders as usual. I just switched to a 2-a-day split and damn... it feels good to be back on this. I like being able to cruise into the gym, smash for 30 minutes, then get out. And 2 postworkout windows is awesome.

I just received a couple grams of it as well. I think I am going to play with the first as an oral preworkout, see how it works in comparison to the ment ph that many used that way. The other I'll save for another day and brew it.

BBG
01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
I just received a couple grams of it as well. I think I am going to play with the first as an oral preworkout, see how it works in comparison to the ment ph that many used that way. The other I'll save for another day and brew it.

Definintely let me know how that works out. I'll probably still go the transdermal route.

DJM
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
interesting

hts prewo wise, powder in juice?

h2s
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
interesting

hts prewo wise, powder in juice?

Yeah, partial alcohol, as someone told me it helps it stay in the solution, but it still settles, so I just shake it before draw.

Ment the PH was used heavily in this method, and actually the biggest fans of it seemed to be the ones using it for that reason.

I don't really have a purpose for it now, but I hate giving advice on things I don't know about, so I figured i would get some early experience with it, since I will surely be asked about it on PHF. I really think Transdermal/injection is the way to go though.

BBG
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah, partial alcohol, as someone told me it helps it stay in the solution, but it still settles, so I just shake it before draw.

Ment the PH was used heavily in this method, and actually the biggest fans of it seemed to be the ones using it for that reason.

I don't really have a purpose for it now, but I hate giving advice on things I don't know about, so I figured i would get some early experience with it, since I will surely be asked about it on PHF. I really think Transdermal/injection is the way to go though.

Are you heating up the alcohol solution when you mix them?

h2s
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Are you heating up the alcohol solution when you mix them?

I did, but I didn't bring the temp too high, I could try going higher, but I just figured it wasn't too big of a deal to shake it.

VayneZ
01-09-2013, 06:45 PM
This seems interesting

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:15 PM
It should get interesting as soon as they start using this compound.

Rulk
01-16-2013, 11:29 PM
How big and freaky are you now BBG? Pics young moose!

BBG
02-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Some progress pics:

BBG
02-09-2013, 01:50 PM
I know I rarely update, but I like to post pics so I have something to reference later.

This lighting is also a lot more brutal than my initial pics. I think it's better that way.

burlyman30
02-09-2013, 03:03 PM
I know I rarely update, but I like to post pics so I have something to reference later.

This lighting is also a lot more brutal than my initial pics. I think it's better that way.

Looking good, bro. What's your weight at and where were you a month or two ago?

Scope75
02-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Looking good, bro. What's your weight at and where were you a month or two ago?

X2!!
Looking swole and lean.

BBG
02-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Definitely need to keep hammering away at my chest. I feel it really lags behind my shoulders and triceps... and I don't think that's a coincidence.

My weight is around the same, 215. Maybe a little higher. But I honestly hardly ever weigh myself.

I definitely think I am leaner. The lighting was quite flattering in those darker pics from the original post.

Also, I believe my next excursion will be into transdermal test+tren. Will keep you all posted, of course.

Scope75
02-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Same here shoulders and triceps are way more developed than my chest is.

Your looking thick and dense.
I need to get on that level.

VayneZ
02-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Looking really swole bro! Like you're just gonna POP or something! I envy especially your arms :p

h2s
02-09-2013, 04:50 PM
That first pic, looking Beast.

DJM
02-09-2013, 05:07 PM
yeah, very thick through the upper chest, shoulders, and arms

BBG
02-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Yeah... I really want to run test+tren+some oral kicker and explode.

Cobalt
02-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah... I really want to run test+tren+some oral kicker and explode.

TEST+TREN+DECA

You're not a dumb as me, lol.

How big are your arms? Care to tape them around the middle of the bicep? Just curious how big they are, because compared to the rest of your body, they seem to be a good 20"+

BBG
02-09-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm not big on measurements.

And yes, screw deca ;)

TEST+TREN+DECA

You're not a dumb as me, lol.

How big are your arms? Care to tape them around the middle of the bicep? Just curious how big they are, because compared to the rest of your body, they seem to be a good 20"+

USN HM 350Z
02-09-2013, 09:45 PM
why the hate on Deca? As soon as I finish this EQ I am going to jump into 300mg Deca weekly for 18-20 weeks.

Looking beast by the way

Cobalt
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm not big on measurements.

And yes, screw deca ;)

At least tell us how tall you are (not going to dig through the topic in case you already posted it).

If not inj. deca, you should do some 'oral deca' LOL

nate3993
02-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Yeah. What's wrong with deca? Deca/ test is like a classic mass combo. Great for joints.

BBG
02-10-2013, 09:01 AM
At least tell us how tall you are (not going to dig through the topic in case you already posted it).

If not inj. deca, you should do some 'oral deca' LOL

5'10", maybe a little taller in the mornings.

Yeah. What's wrong with deca? Deca/ test is like a classic mass combo. Great for joints.

why the hate on Deca? As soon as I finish this EQ I am going to jump into 300mg Deca weekly for 18-20 weeks.

Looking beast by the way

Just seems like so many better alternatives. I've never run deca, I don't think it'd be a good fit for me.

burlyman30
02-10-2013, 09:34 AM
I've never run deca, I don't think it'd be a good fit for me.

Some day, when you are old like me, it will be a great fit for you. lol.

Curious about something... you said your next foray would be transdermal test/tren. Why transdermal over inj? Just for the curiosity and experience?

xxiv
02-10-2013, 09:38 AM
yeah, very thick through the upper chest, shoulders, and arms

x2. monster looking arms.

BBG
02-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Some day, when you are old like me, it will be a great fit for you. lol.

Curious about something... you said your next foray would be transdermal test/tren. Why transdermal over inj? Just for the curiosity and experience?

I don't like dealing with daily injections. I also have a good source for transdermal test/tren that I know is legit.

It's something I've always wanted to try. I've heard reports from a lot of guys around the net who have taken it and prefer it over any injectable. It's simply like getting an immediate boost of test/tren in the body, similar to injecting base.

burlyman30
02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
I don't like dealing with daily injections. I also have a good source for transdermal test/tren that I know is legit.

It's something I've always wanted to try. I've heard reports from a lot of guys around the net who have taken it and prefer it over any injectable. It's simply like getting an immediate boost of test/tren in the body, similar to injecting base.

Interesting... I didn't know anyone was selling it with a TD carrier. I did the cattle pellets way way back before it gained notoriety. A prepackaged product would be nice. I just don't have the time nor inclination to do all that work anymore.

Coolazice
02-10-2013, 11:16 AM
What's the ratio of Test/Tren in that transdermal?

h2s
02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
What's the ratio of Test/Tren in that transdermal?

Yeah that is what I am curious of. Interesting product.

BBG
02-10-2013, 01:13 PM
25mg and 25mg per 1ml. Or they can be purchased separately. I would buy 1 test, 2 tren and run 25/50 per day for 5-6 weeks with an oral.

h2s
02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
25mg and 25mg per 1ml. Or they can be purchased separately. I would buy 1 test, 2 tren and run 25/50 per day for 5-6 weeks with an oral.

Definitely keep us updated, that sounds fun as hell.

Bucks
02-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Very interested in this feedback as well.

BBG
02-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Well, I have some coming my way. I'll post up pics and how it goes... yes I'll be tacking this onto my trest run which is about to end... sue me.

BBG
08-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Will be uploading some new pics for you guys... looking at myself at 215... damn what a fatass! haha

Sitting around 195-200 right now, 5 days out from a modeling shoot as Hercules (NOT BIG ENOUGH!!!!).

In the morning...

Bucks
08-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Did you start the MSten?

BBG
08-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Did you start the MSten?

Yeah almost done with the 3 weeker at 40mg.

BoneDaddy
08-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Jaaaaacccckkkkkeeeedddd!!!!!!!

BBG
08-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Jaaaaacccckkkkkeeeedddd!!!!!!!

Pictures are crap. Need to get someone else to take them for me.

BoneDaddy
08-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Pictures are crap. Need to get someone else to take them for me.

You should get Nate to do it.

tallstraw
08-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Why you're no black guy at all!! You're barely even a guy! I mean just look at those supple chesticles...what are you doing Friday night baby?

BBG
08-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Why you're no black guy at all!! You're barely even a guy! I mean just look at those supple chesticles...what are you doing Friday night baby?

Training abs calves and forearms for my "off" days... lol

Actually I'll do Calves/Abs/Forearms tomorrow night, Friday full body pump workout, Saturday off day, Sunday get my pump on before the photoshoot. WOO

BoneDaddy
08-14-2014, 04:51 AM

He used to be black until he got so jacked that the pigment just blew away from the skin from teh pumpz

VayneZ
08-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I thought you said your chest was lacking! Not at all in that (so-called) ''bad picture'' :rolleyes:
Looking REALLY good bro!