PDA

View Full Version : Big PN order arrived

Rulk
03-05-2013, 04:37 AM
My order arrived on Saturday, and I am digging into the goodies already. Grabbed more peptopro, with one big bag being the lemon flavor, which btw is pretty damn good. I also bought coconut oil, and a bag of MCT's.

I'm cutting down on carbs a lot lately, and I wanted more fat in my diet. Since I started adding more fat into my diet, i've had way more energy, my skin looks clearer and healthier, and I just plain feel better. Hence the addition of coconut oil and mct's. Tonight I used some mct's in my intra-workout shake, and I was wondering if this is a good idea? Had a great workout nonetheless.

Also grabbed the blue rasberry flavored pre-workout, called "All in". Tasted good, and like I said, had another great workout.

And finally, I bought the sleeping aid supplement from Perscription Nutrition. Actually just popped one pill at 2am, and i'm hoping it kicks in soon. I am hoping to get to a more conducive sleeping schedule, and accomplish more before I go to work, instead of staying up till 5am every damn day.

Also for all those that know my eating habits- Ya'll will be happy to hear that my appetitie has increased substantially, i'm taking in more calories, eating more whole food protein, and whole food in general, and only really using peptopro in my shakes, which are used in 2 ways- Around workouts, and sometimes to bump up protein content when in a pinch. Otherwise I am chipping away at all my old whey protein powders, and when they are gone, I won't be getting them anymore, and relying only on whole foods- BESIDES Peptopro. Peptopro is here to stay.

pman42
03-10-2013, 01:39 PM
I can see using PeptoPro around workouts as it's supposed to be good for pre/intra/post, but why spend more the rest of the time? you could get a really, really good quality whey isolate for use at other times for about 1/2 the cost of pepto at most. i think the idea of pepto is to really spike blood amino levels. i know that john meadows has an article about using it throughout the day but i would think this is just a way to throw money away quick.

maybe i'm wrong, as i am still awaiting my first PN shipment (goddamn Canadian customs and Canada post) but to me peptopro seems like a very expensive 'anytime' protein supplement

szary
03-12-2013, 05:25 PM
I just wonder If you "spike your blood" amino level on a daily basis how much of it will end up as another source of energy , leucine glutamine and arginine are constantly destroyed with detrimental effect to urea contend and acidity of your blood

O_RYAN_007
03-13-2013, 08:07 PM
I love everything PN carries. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they get all my hard earned money when it comes to proteins, fish oil, l-leucine, vit d3, citrulline malate, agmatine phosphate, and creatine hcl. Their products deliver in every aspect, and their customer service is top notch! I recommend all my friends to them, and I will continue doing so. I really like that they listen to their customers and try their very best to give us what we want. No Prop blends either!

Keep the great products coming, and I'll keep buying and referring PN!

RRR

Rulk
03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
I can see using PeptoPro around workouts as it's supposed to be good for pre/intra/post, but why spend more the rest of the time? you could get a really, really good quality whey isolate for use at other times for about 1/2 the cost of pepto at most. i think the idea of pepto is to really spike blood amino levels. i know that john meadows has an article about using it throughout the day but i would think this is just a way to throw money away quick.

maybe i'm wrong, as i am still awaiting my first PN shipment (goddamn Canadian customs and Canada post) but to me peptopro seems like a very expensive 'anytime' protein supplement

I'm seeing more of a difference with the things i'm doing now, as opposed to a month ago. I can't solely attribute it to peptopro, but it seems since I switched primarily to that for my liquid protein, I am recovering faster, and regaining strength. gonna stick with it regardless if it's more expensive.

ctAL
03-18-2013, 09:09 PM
peptopro is legit man