Sperwer
03-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Grow Muthafucka! I say that to Mr. Happy every night.:p

weekend
03-05-2013, 08:30 PM
this is badass, i feel inspired now

Scope75
03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I feel the need to do curls for 60 minutes straight!!!

AestheticOne
03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
natty as fuck lol

pman42
03-05-2013, 11:07 PM
do you guys think he is natural? I am actually wondering-- not trying to make a comment either way

Rulk
03-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Natty or not, he's badass imo. I've admired guys who were on and those who were not, so it makes no difference really. I dig his attitude the most.

nate3993
03-06-2013, 01:32 AM
yeah, i say hell no to the natty. the muscle density and fullness say something otherwise than natty. cool guy though. and to noa, only reason we on here question if someone is natty or not is when they specifically have to say how they're natural, when most of the time they aren't. that's the only thing that annoys me. i get not wanting to be public about it cuz of the stigma, but just don't go pretending to be something your not.

weekend
03-06-2013, 03:21 AM
i'd believe he was natty or juiced... either way he obviously puts in some serious work.

i honestly would lean towards natty cause if you notice his old pictures hes fat-ish, he obviously ate for size then cut down when he was done powerlifting. and he's old as fuck. i think it's doable.

Rulk
03-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Don't get me wrong, I am curious to see what man can do on his own, without assistance, but I try not to sweat it anymore, to guess who's on and who aint. There is no real way we can prove anything by discussing it online, just come to conclussions. But for the sake of discussion, go ahead, it's harmless.

Rodja
03-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Anyone who beats the natty gavel in every video is not natty.

DJM
03-06-2013, 07:39 AM
^^^^^this

that being said, 80% of the guys on still wont have arms like him............at the end of the day, on doesnt = big muscles in many cases, or else these forums would be flooded with alot more muscle bound dudes......as opposed to guys on their 10th ph cycle still trying to figure out their diet and how to dead properly

i like the gym they train at

Rodja
03-06-2013, 08:19 AM
^^^^^this

that being said, 80% of the guys on still wont have arms like him............at the end of the day, on doesnt = big muscles in many cases, or else these forums would be flooded with alot more muscle bound dudes......as opposed to guys on their 10th ph cycle still trying to figure out their diet and how to dead properly

i like the gym they train at

So fucking true. They can work magic, but requires everything else to be done 100% effectively.

Macdon1588
03-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I don't care whether folks are natural or not, because to me, it's a personal choice, like sexual orientation, or whether or not to own an AR-15 with a banana clip full of armor piercing rounds;-).

weekend
03-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Well, I'm convinced now lol

Rulk
03-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Juice or not, i've really come to dig CT Fletcher. I hope i'm half as jacked as him when i'm in my 50's.

milehighguy
03-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Man my arms feel tiny all the sudden....

Jelisej
03-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Two thumbs down to that annoying retard.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Two thumbs down to that annoying retard.

Are you serious J? This dude is awesome. "I command you to grow!" I say that same thing, just in an entirely different contenxt.

DJM
03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Are you serious J? This dude is awesome. "I command you to grow!" I say that same thing, just in an entirely different contenxt.

same, all of us do that in our head if we want to get anywhere, he just verbalizes it, ontop of he needs to attract subscribers to his channel.....personally he looks incredible at his age or any age, best pair of arms iv seen in ages, the guy is all man......im hooked on him and jason genova (for other reasons)

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-07-2013, 11:46 AM
...im hooked on him and jason genova (for other reasons)

He certainly does have charisma. I gotta part ways with you on Genova though. Jason is definitely a 8 tequila shot kinda guy for me.

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 11:46 AM
holy shit, some great arms on this dude

Jelisej
03-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I guess there are cultural differences between us guys, for me person shouting loudly at his biceps in gym is just not right. And swearing a lot. He has big arms, but so what? He still should behave as sane person.
Big arms, chests...Lifting 1000's lb, its all respectable but there are other things that should be considered, otherwise we'll turn into meathead society.

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 01:07 PM
I guess there are cultural differences between us guys, for me person shouting loudly at his biceps in gym is just not right. And swearing a lot. He has big arms, but so what? He still should behave as sane person.
Big arms, chests...Lifting 1000's lb, its all respectable but there are other things that should be considered, otherwise well turn into meathead society.

the interwebz is all about attention whoring.
personally it annoys me even when people grunt excessively at the gym

DJM
03-07-2013, 01:34 PM
thats a very generalized statement
people choose models that are pertinent to their interests..........i like ray lewis, kai greene, steve austin.....im sure swimmers like phelps and dont care 2 shits for lewis, and so on

i myself am very reserved and quiet to the point an onlooker doesnt know where the power comes from, BUT i find him entertaining and his approach ideal, regardless the yelling, especially seeing i dont watch his videos to see him quietly bench for 10 minutes

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 03:58 PM
people choose models that are pertinent to their interests..........i like ray lewis, kai greene, steve austin.....im sure swimmers like phelps and dont care 2 shits for lewis, and so on

i myself am very reserved and quiet to the point an onlooker doesnt know where the power comes from, BUT i find him entertaining and his approach ideal, regardless the yelling, especially seeing i dont watch his videos to see him quietly bench for 10 minutes

oh yah, agreed, should've phrased it better

a lot of internet characters get attention for that: being characters, rather then the usual folk we see every day. and IMO a lot of those starve for attention.

so, my apologies if they are in order.

DJM
03-07-2013, 04:04 PM
^^^ nah i was replying to a deleted msg

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 04:05 PM
^^^ nah i was replying to a deleted msg

lol then maybe i'll delete mine and yours will be enigmatic instead of mine just being stupid lol

Jelisej
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM

Yeah, you got a point there. I realised how pointless it is to debate about these things, people beleive what people want to beleive, and that is their right.

tallstraw
03-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Dude michael phelps can suck a chode. The guy is a dick. He's from my homecity. My sister and brother in law own one the hottest club/restaruants in Baltimore. He got kicked out because him and all his friends/bodyguards are there with him. So he talks shit so they'll handle it for me. If it wasn't for the fact he was gonna be heading to the Olympics that year. They'd have had him arrested. No one wanted to be the gy who arrests phelps right before the Olympics.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Dude michael phelps can suck a chode. The guy is a dick. He's from my homecity. My sister and brother in law own one the hottest club/restaruants in Baltimore. He got kicked out because him and all his friends/bodyguards are there with him. So he talks shit so they'll handle it for me. If it wasn't for the fact he was gonna be heading to the Olympics that year. They'd have had him arrested. No one wanted to be the gy who arrests phelps right before the Olympics.

Wha.....???

HIXX504
03-08-2013, 10:19 PM
This guy is fuckin awesome. I just watched his video " the strongest man you've never heard of". He should be an inspiration to anyone interested in lifting or just being a bad ass dude in general. And if you look at him in his 20's and 30's and look at him now in his 50's, it is definitely possible that he is natural. He also has a metal valve in his heart so even though im no expert I'm pretty sure juicing would be a bad idea for him.