PDA

View Full Version : Bloods Results

longBallLima
03-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Fellas,

Just finished my Test E + Mast run and got bloods a couple of days after really just to see where things stand before PCT.

Turns out liver values are pretty elevated. AST 125 and ALT 112. Should I give it some time or get on some TUDCA right away?

Other than that, I think everything is as expected. High red blood cell values (hemoglobin and hematocrit)
Skyrocket test and estradiol, low LH and FSH. The only other thing that came up in my pre-cycle bloods and is here again is high BUN, at 33. I'm chalking it up to high protein diet, but i've dribbled a bit more when peeing, which I considered to be some prostate enlargement. Way off?

Sorry if some of those questions are dumb, but this is my 1st injectable cycle and I wanna make sure I do it right.

Thanks!

longBallLima
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
oh, i should say. I'm on Talos

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Just curious, what did your baseline look like?

longBallLima
03-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Just curious, what did your baseline look like?

hey FBD. Right before the cycle, they were a little high, but way lower than currently.
I may be slightly off, but in no way by much. AST 53 and ALT 48.
BUN, 31, so not much change there

O_RYAN_007
03-06-2013, 07:56 PM
How much water are you drinking?

longBallLima
03-06-2013, 08:07 PM
How much water are you drinking?
Gallon a day though some days I don't quite finish it

O_RYAN_007
03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Gallon a day though some days I don't quite finish it

Did you consume alcohol frequently while on? What type of liver support did you take while on?

milehighguy
03-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Test E & Mast shouldn't be toxic to the liver....what else are you doing to raise these levels? I would think some Aegis might help here.

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 04:35 AM
Did you consume alcohol frequently while on? What type of liver support did you take while on?

i dont drink at all. talos has some liver shit on it and i know i took this leftover liver fix i had for no reason, as i was not expecting any toxicity from the compounds

Test E & Mast shouldn't be toxic to the liver....what else are you doing to raise these levels? I would think some Aegis might help here.

my thoughts exactly. nothing else, other than a high protein diet and your normal stack of sups (gluta, crea, fish oil, ala...). can't think of anything raising those values this way

so,alright, moving on from that, is research UDCA overkill? should i just get Aegis or any other TUDCA supp?

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-07-2013, 05:21 AM
Research UDCA is overkill. As long as you don't take any more hepatoxic compounds your values should return to normal within a month or two. Just be sure to get a base before you run your next one

I think it's worth mentioning that out of range liver panel values at the end of a cycle are more or less to be expected, and indicate stress on the organ more than anything. Even non-methylated AAS do this. A notable DS that does this would be trenazone. Also its important to note that BUN/Creatinine ratios in bodybuilders are always going to be funky on account of near universal creatine usage and high protein diets.

That being said it certainly wouldn't hurt to run TUDCA if it gives you some peace of mind.

O_RYAN_007
03-07-2013, 06:29 AM
I ran real OT at 50 mg/day , test e, proviron @ 50mg/day, 50mg of exem for the first couple wks of my cycle, and I just got mid bloods that showed my liver values to only be 45, and the high level cut-off is 44. I drink 1.5 gals of water a day, take aegis 4 caps a day spread out, 6 oz of organic cranberry juice not from concentrate. I know we're all different, but i thought I'd just let you know my recent results in comparison. Aegis is the shizz!

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Alright, this is ridiculous. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Apparently I'm a dumbass.
I forgot to mention I'm on omeprazole on the count of some stupid reflux that killed my voice. It is known to skew liver values although with no actual liver impact.
Gonna research more, but seems like the culprit here

O_RYAN_007
03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
What was your estro at?

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 03:55 PM
What was your estro at?

i did the complete female panel from private md labs, estradiol was 306.2

the other tested values:

Test, Serum > 1500
LH < 0.2
FSH <0.2

O_RYAN_007
03-08-2013, 06:24 AM
were u on an ai? did u experience and gyno symptoms

longBallLima
03-08-2013, 09:46 AM
were u on an ai? did u experience and gyno symptoms

none. no bloating either. have exemestane in hand, but saw no reason to use it throughout the cycle.

bought letro too on the count of paranoia and being over prepared