PDA

View Full Version : Sustain Alpha alternative?

Stringer
03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this? I loved the SA gel and I would like to get something similar for my upcoming spring/summer cycle. Doesn't have to be a topical, just wondering if anyone has found another product that gives similar results?

Freepressright
03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
This, and it's topical

R Spray (http://www.prototypenutrition.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=R)

Grape Ape
03-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Minus the 7 8 benzoflavone, which I really liked.

Stringer
03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Cool. Seems like there is some good things being said about these sprays from PN. I'll have to check them out.

Any good products containing the 7 8 benzoflavone that I could maybe stack with the r spray?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
SoCal-Nutrition.com still has SA LV in stock...just say'n

O.N.
03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Res100 - Testosterone Booster (http://www.res100.com)

Test Booster Complex
Trans-Resveratrol 99% 100mg*
7,8 benzoflavone 99% 100mg*

Cortisol Control
Phosphatidylserine 300mg*

Absorption Initiator
BioperineŽ 10mg* Piper nigrum(Black Pepper) (fruit)
Standardized for 95% piperine

Stringer
03-07-2013, 09:47 AM
All good info guys, looks like there are a few different options here. Thanks a lot!

Grape Ape
03-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Transdermal>Oral

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Transdermal>Oral

true, but TD SA is impossible to find :(

the SA LV is still a solid product though.

I like the look of the Res100...looks like a solid product

sandman
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
sustain was a worthless product, PP's other test booster was much more effective. curious as to why you would want sustain?

markam
03-08-2013, 11:40 AM
sustain was a worthless product, PP's other test booster was much more effective. curious as to why you would want sustain?

Can you give your reasons for saying Sustain was worthless, that is, if you want to be taken seriously.

Enuke65
03-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Cause he hates PP for some reason

sandman
03-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Can you give your reasons for saying Sustain was worthless, that is, if you want to be taken seriously.

It doesn't work, no libido, no strength. PP may have made some decent supplements but their topicals were not one of them.

markam
03-12-2013, 11:31 AM
It doesn't work, no libido, no strength. PP may have made some decent supplements but their topicals were not one of them.

So let's see. PP Topicals included Dermacrine, 1-T, 1-T Tren, Sustain. I think many will disagree with you.

Freepressright
03-12-2013, 11:47 AM

You're on drugs, dude.

They were the leader in topicals, and there are countless individuals that would be happy to call bullshit on you.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a troll. There's no way he's for real or has any credibility.

sandman
03-12-2013, 11:57 AM
You're on drugs, dude.

They were the leader in topicals, and there are countless individuals that would be happy to call bullshit on you.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a troll. There's no way he's for real or has any credibility.

Please tell me how I'm trolling when the company in this discussion no longer exists? Do you even know what a troll is? If the products weren't good I have every right to call whomever I want out for it.

Coolazice
So let's see. PP Topicals included Dermacrine, 1-T, 1-T Tren, Sustain. I think many will disagree with you.

I know I disagree with him.

h2s

I would chalk this up to the product's ingredients not being effective for YOU personally. Topicals were what put Primordial on the map.

weekend
03-12-2013, 11:59 AM
I had a dream last night that sustain gel was back on the market. it works super well.

Enuke65
03-12-2013, 12:11 PM
This guy chugs dongs

markam
03-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Please tell me how I'm trolling when the company in this discussion no longer exists? Do you even know what a troll is? If the products weren't good I have every right to call whomever I want out for it.

Yep, and people have the right to call out B.S. when they see it.

sandman
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Yep, and people have the right to call out B.S. when they see it.

What makes my experience with PP's topicals BS? They aren't good, that's all I'm saying. Why even get upset about it?

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
What makes my experience with PP's topicals BS? They aren't good, that's all I'm saying. Why even get upset about it?

I have a hard time believing that none of them worked for you. Which company is it that you rep/work for?

sandman
03-12-2013, 12:27 PM
I have a hard time believing that none of them worked for you. Which company is it that you rep/work for?

I'm indepedent

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm indepedent

Sure you are.

Which topicals did you try?

sandman
03-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Sure you are.

Which topicals did you try?

Eviscerate was a good topical, CEL's Formestane was pretty good, and some underground test lotions.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Eviscerate was a good topical, CEL's Formestane was pretty good, and some underground test lotions.

I guess I wasn't specific enough. Which topicals by Primordial Performance did you use that you are claiming did nothing for you?

sandman
03-12-2013, 12:43 PM
I guess I wasn't specific enough. Which topicals by Primordial Performance did you use that you are claiming did nothing for you?

Sustain, Dermicrine, and 1-T were all pretty much worthless.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 12:49 PM

As was already said, many would disagree with that. Perhaps your expectations were too high for the Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. I also used the 1-t tren with excellent results. I have no first-hand experience with the 1-T solo, but I don't recall many (if any) other complaints of it doing absolutely nothing.

sandman
03-12-2013, 12:52 PM
As was already said, many would disagree with that. Perhaps your expectations were too high for the Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. I also used the 1-t tren with excellent results. I have no first-hand experience with the 1-T solo, but I don't recall many (if any) other complaints of it doing absolutely nothing.

Ok? Well now you know one person who says the stuff is crap.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Ok? Well now you know one person who says the stuff is crap.

I have a feeling that the problem wasn't with the topical products - it was likely the user. Ridiculous expectations, poor dietary habits and half-hearted workouts can't be fixed with the use of any product. ;)

sandman
03-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I have a feeling that the problem wasn't with the topical products - it was likely the user. Ridiculous expectations, poor dietary habits and half-hearted workouts can't be fixed with the use of any product. ;)

Yeah, I don't think so

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I don't think so

Of course you don't. You don't seem like the type to own your own shortcomings.

sandman
03-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Of course you don't. You don't seem like the type to own your own shortcomings.

You get that after like 5 posts today? Wow, your good. I think your just emotionally tied to a company, thats not a good look.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 01:11 PM
You get that after like 5 posts today? Wow, your good. I think your just emotionally tied to a company, thats not a good look.

Why is that not a "good look"? Primordial Performance still has a lot of fans regardless of the fact that it is no longer up and running.

sandman
03-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Why is that not a "good look"? Primordial Performance still has a lot of fans regardless of the fact that it is no longer up and running.

Then people need to take a step back and realize it's a supplement company and stop getting defensive when someone doesn't like one section of the company. I wasn't bashing PP as a company, just said their topicals were junk and they were.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Then people need to take a step back and realize it's a supplement company and stop getting defensive when someone doesn't like one section of the company. I wasn't bashing PP as a company, just said their topicals were junk and they were.

People will get defensive when someone badmouths a company that they trust(ed) and believe(d) in. Especially when their experience(s) points to the fact that what is being said is false for the vast majority of users.

markam
03-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Ok, so without any real justification, you say PP's topicals were garbage.

Make's it very easy to call you a Jackass!

sandman
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
People will get defensive when someone badmouths a company that they trust(ed) and believe(d) in. Especially when their experience(s) points to the fact that what is being said is false for the vast majority of users.

Thats like someone yelling at ESPN when they talk bad about your sports teams. That's borderline crazy.

sandman
03-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Ok, so without any real justification, you say PP's topicals were garbage.

Make's it very easy to call you a Jackass!

What justification would you like to see? That statement is so dumb, it didn't work for me what more justification do you need? I'm not questioning you for supplements you like and asking for justification as to why?

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Thats like someone yelling at ESPN when they talk bad about your sports teams. That's borderline crazy.

There's no comparison since people are actually talking to/typing at each other on here.

sandman
03-12-2013, 02:02 PM
There's no comparison since people are actually talking to/typing at each other on here.

It's the same idea. People are putting emotions into something that have no personal interest in. Unless your the owner or a shareholder in a company why would you get emotional if someone doesn't like something that you do? Your from Ohio, so it's like me saying Ohio State sucks, if that would actually bother you that someone on the internet doesn't like your team then thats just petty and childish. I have an Iphone but that doesn't mean if someone says the Iphone is garbage I'm going to get emotional about it. It's a phone

h2s
03-12-2013, 02:10 PM

It's the same idea. People are putting emotions into something that have no personal interest in. Unless your the owner or a shareholder in a company why would you get emotional if someone doesn't like something that you do? Your from Ohio, so it's like me saying Ohio State sucks, if that would actually bother you that someone on the internet doesn't like your team then thats just petty and childish. I have an Iphone but that doesn't mean if someone says the Iphone is garbage I'm going to get emotional about it. It's a phone

Let me summarize the argument against your statement (which I agree with you has become emotional at this point).

You take a bite out of a burger at Five Guys, and don't like it. You then proceed to call their burger "junk". You ignore the fact that their burgers are what they are known for, what they sold the most of, what they had most requested, and what made them a company being talked about in general. You personally don't like the burger, that is fine, look at people like FPR who say they dont like topical sustain, no one is attacking that. But you are arguing that the greater majority, who did like their products, must be idiots, because the product was junk.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 02:15 PM

No, it's really not the same idea at all. Obviously, if people are taking the time to discuss something - then there is some level of personal interest or they (I) wouldn't bother discussing it.

How dare you speak ill of Ohio State!!! :mad:

J/K... But my god-son and little cousin might feel a little more strongly about it since they are both attending OSU.

sandman
03-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Let me summarize the argument against your statement (which I agree with you has become emotional at this point).

You take a bite out of a burger at Five Guys, and don't like it. You then proceed to call their burger "junk". You ignore the fact that their burgers are what they are known for, what they sold the most of, what they had most requested, and what made them a company being talked about in general. You personally don't like the burger, that is fine, look at people like FPR who say they dont like topical sustain, no one is attacking that. But you are arguing that the greater majority, who did like their products, must be idiots, because the product was junk.

I wouldn't think 3 products is just a bite. It's an equivelant of trying the burgers a few times and not enjoying them. But I'm not calling anyone who likes the products idiots. I'm not questioning why they like the products so why question someone saying they don't like the products, at least in the manner they are doing it.

Coolazice
03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
For the record - I am not angry on any level due to this discussion. I am however interested in the discussing of it because the guy hasn't really stated why "they are garbage" and his arguments/examples have been rather poor so far. Also, my experience was quite different than his as were most peoples.

nate3993
03-12-2013, 03:11 PM
man. i'll be honest. i've just been skimming through this thread, but sandman. jeez. come on. this is a bodybuilding forum/ Primordial Performance fanboy club. you gotta acknowledge that. you don't go onto an apple forum and start talking about how awful macs are. it's just not needed. if the products didn't work for you, ain't nothing wrong with that. but a simple, "hey guys, for me, i gotta be honest. i didn't notice much from Primordial's topicals. it really sucks, etc, etc, etc" is perfectly fine. you don't have to make it out like the company was a piece of shit. i don't notice an insane libido boost from NMDA. plenty of guys on here do, and guys even my age do. did I start saying any company who uses NMDA is a bogus, POS company? no. just chill out. it's ok to be disappointed with the products, and it does suck when they don't work for you, but the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.

burlyman30
03-12-2013, 03:16 PM
the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.

And this is coming from probably the youngest member of the forum.

DJM
03-12-2013, 03:43 PM
this thread is funny

for me, sustain was meh, tbh i didnt care for much of primordials stuff and i got freebies

however they put out map, endoamp, and sweet serum, so i wouldnt call them shit

no company bats .1000

longBallLima
03-12-2013, 04:03 PM

What justification would you like to see? That statement is so dumb, it didn't work for me what more justification do you need? I'm not questioning you for supplements you like and asking for justification as to why?

they aren't good (are garbage, are junk) and they didn't work for me are 2 very different statements.

i dont know if i personally give a shit if someone thinks PP was shit, but you seem confused in what you're trying to say.

objectively, i will tell you this: transdermal 1t-tren is the best PH i have used PERIOD SA didn't do all that much for me and the topical, specifically made my skin super dry

Freepressright
03-12-2013, 07:11 PM
For many people, original 1-T was amazing. You got dry, lean gains that were sustainable and you felt great while you were on it. I threw on eight pounds in six weeks and kept it all after PCT.

Dermacrine produces the best "feel good" effects of any topical I've ever used. It rocks when used in conjunction with a harsher, dry PH.

Although I do not 'like' Sustain Alpha, it is indisputably effective for me, so much so that it kills my estrogen to a larger degree than I desire.

Sandman, I would like to challenge you. I'd like to see a detailed account of not only which PP topical products you used, but how long you used them, in what dosage protocol and what you experienced.

burlyman30
03-12-2013, 11:12 PM
I'll tune in for my .02. Sustain was an interesting product to me. I've used it, and maybe even benefitted from it, but never could "feel" it's effects. Not the test boosting nor the estrogen lowering. But that's subjective, and I never did pre/post bloodwork to neither prove nor disprove its effectiveness in my own body.

However, I'm smart enough to be able to read how effective it was for many people. And I've seen bloodwork from others who showed some pretty remarkable results. This, and numerous other accounts prove that it was an excellent product for many.

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 08:01 AM
I'll tune in for my .02. Sustain was an interesting product to me. I've used it, and maybe even benefitted from it, but never could "feel" it's effects. Not the test boosting nor the estrogen lowering. But that's subjective, and I never did pre/post bloodwork to neither prove nor disprove its effectiveness in my own body.

However, I'm smart enough to be able to read how effective it was for many people. And I've seen bloodwork from others who showed some pretty remarkable results. This, and numerous other accounts prove that it was an excellent product for many.

actually burly, you are mistaken. the product is garbage and that is just straight up fact lol :P

sandman
03-13-2013, 08:17 AM
man. i'll be honest. i've just been skimming through this thread, but sandman. jeez. come on. this is a bodybuilding forum/ Primordial Performance fanboy club. you gotta acknowledge that. you don't go onto an apple forum and start talking about how awful macs are. it's just not needed. if the products didn't work for you, ain't nothing wrong with that. but a simple, "hey guys, for me, i gotta be honest. i didn't notice much from Primordial's topicals. it really sucks, etc, etc, etc" is perfectly fine. you don't have to make it out like the company was a piece of shit. i don't notice an insane libido boost from NMDA. plenty of guys on here do, and guys even my age do. did I start saying any company who uses NMDA is a bogus, POS company? no. just chill out. it's ok to be disappointed with the products, and it does suck when they don't work for you, but the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.

No disrespect but you must have selective reading since I did mention that I wasn't calling the company a bad company, I did mention they made some good products. Just their topicals weren't good. This is swolesource.com, not primordialperformance.com, so people need to lighten up when someone calls out a product. It's a god damn supplement after all.

I would hope people wouldn't get upset if I was to say Optimium Nutrition's protein taste isn't good. Even if they do have some quality products in their line up. People need to relax over some supplements. Damn

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 08:36 AM
No disrespect but you must have selective reading since I did mention that I wasn't calling the company a bad company, I did mention they made some good products. Just their topicals weren't good. This is swolesource.com, not primordialperformance.com, so people need to lighten up when someone calls out a product. It's a god damn supplement after all.

I would hope people wouldn't get upset if I was to say Optimium Nutrition's protein taste isn't good. Even if they do have some quality products in their line up. People need to relax over some supplements. Damn

agreed, that includes you. "the product is trash" and "i have the right to call it trash" are hardly "light" statements. you're fighting for your position that it's trash just as much as they are fighting for their position that it's not, so i see no sense in you calling others out for their passion, if you will, in defending their impressions.

sandman
03-13-2013, 08:59 AM
agreed, that includes you. "the product is trash" and "i have the right to call it trash" are hardly "light" statements. you're fighting for your position that it's trash just as much as they are fighting for their position that it's not, so i see no sense in you calling others out for their passion, if you will, in defending their impressions.

It's more about the point of getting worked up over someone saying something sucks or something is trash, whatever words are used to describe something that is unsatisfatory is irrelevant. I said it's not a good product and people start accusing things and bashing opinions.

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:03 AM
It's more about the point of getting worked up over someone saying something sucks or something is trash, whatever words are used to describe something that is unsatisfatory is irrelevant. I said it's not a good product and people start accusing things and bashing opinions.

so they need to "lighten up" and you're just using "whatever words"? got it, guess i don't see much of a difference since everyone here seems to be using whatever words.

sandman
03-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Either way I'm not going back and fourth anymore. I made my point that someone shouldn't be looking for alternatives to a bad product. There's way better options out there.

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Either way I'm not going back and fourth anymore.

lol good going pal

ktrainXr
03-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Seriously this should have died at post#18 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/791-sustain-alpha-alternative-2.html#post14354)by h2s... unless of course someone actually had a suggestion for a sustain alpha alternative. Personally, I didn't care much for most of PP's topicals either, but given the high regards that so many other people have for them, I chalk it up to my having non penetrable mutant skin or something. Still PP was one of my most beloved supp companies...could get toco8, endoamp, peptopro, gplc, androseries all in one spot...and those did work for me.

burlyman30
03-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Either way I'm not going back and fourth anymore...

And then you did.

Thread is getting pointless now. If it can't move into a civil discussion related to the op, I'm closing it.

DJM
03-13-2013, 10:19 AM
uhhh i did close it hun