PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Sponsor - SoCal-Nutrition

admin
03-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Members,

Join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to Swole Source - SoCal-Nutrition.

You can visit the SoCal-Nutrition's website here: SoCal-Nutrition (http://www.socal-nutrition.com/).

Join the discussion on their products, and remember to always support our sponsors!

Regards,

h2s

burlyman30
03-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Welcome to SS, SoCal !!

DJM
03-07-2013, 11:33 AM
welcome

good to have another ph option for members

derekh83
03-07-2013, 11:34 AM
I have used you guys a couple times. Always good prices.

Jack O'Neill
03-07-2013, 12:11 PM
I have used you guys a couple times. Always good prices.

Me too. Good prices, good discount.
Good communication.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys! Definitely happy to be here!

Please use coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders.

I've added a couple threads to the SoCal-Nutrition sub forum:

Product request thread - we want to ensure we have what you want
Anouncement that we still have some TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha LV in stock ;)

testosteronet
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Awesome, never ordered from you guys before, but I've came close many times.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Awesome, never ordered from you guys before, but I've came close many times.

will definitely look forward to the new relationships we'll be building.

Please let me know if there's ever anything we can do for you :D

milehighguy
03-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I have also purchased from SoCal and will again when needed. I was lucky to snag some PP stuff here right when they were shut down which made me super happy...

testosteronet
03-07-2013, 09:50 PM
will definitely look forward to the new relationships we'll be building.

Please let me know if there's ever anything we can do for you :D

Thanks!

Dr. Fever
03-10-2013, 01:03 AM
I have made purchases from SoCal in the past. Great guy, helpful & very knowledgeable. The Vanillean has been getting awesome reviews!! I live In Alberta, Canada & everything has arrived without hassle.

USN HM 350Z
03-10-2013, 11:58 AM
I get lots of stuff from SoCal. Rob is a cool guy and has some quality products at good prices.

islandmagic
03-10-2013, 12:44 PM
my man about time.. yes!!!!! very good dude honest and has some good prices...

SoCal-Nutrition
03-10-2013, 01:37 PM
I have made purchases from SoCal in the past. Great guy, helpful & very knowledgeable. The Vanillean has been getting awesome reviews!! I live In Alberta, Canada & everything has arrived without hassle.

Thanks John, I'm really happy to see you over here!

I get lots of stuff from SoCal. Rob is a cool guy and has some quality products at good prices.

Thanks bud! hit me up, we gotta hit the gym sometime.

my man about time.. yes!!!!! very good dude honest and has some good prices...

Magic Mike...hell yeah, homie! glad to be here and excited to see so many great guys on here!

szary
03-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Just want to thank you for extra fast delivery of my Growth "Vitamins" to Poland,There were no issues with custom's/taxes so it was straight to my doorstep.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Just want to thank you for extra fast delivery of my Growth "Vitamins" to Poland,There were no issues with custom's/taxes so it was straight to my doorstep.

hey bud, good to see you over here...and, glad things went so smoothly for you!

Firefox
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM
bought from rob a few weeks back, and prices were great! currently enjoying my methyl-1 'vitamins'

SoCal-Nutrition
03-14-2013, 04:25 PM
bought from rob a few weeks back, and prices were great! currently enjoying my methyl-1 'vitamins'

I love me some "vitamins"

thanks for joining us over here!

szary
03-14-2013, 04:45 PM
I love me some "vitamins"

I've read that some overzealous government nanny-thugs ban vitamin d in Australia couse it too similar to SAA (well it can cause in some cases gynecomastia), but still they want to make all Aussies midgets to rule and control them easier . I've watched also some documentary on Al-Jazeera about new wave of "political asylum seekers " from Australia running away from oppression of their freedoms to Thailand just to undergo some steroid or prohormone "muscle enlargement treatment" there.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I've read that some overzealous government nanny-thugs ban vitamin d in Australia couse it too similar to SAA (well it can cause in some cases gynecomastia), but still they want to make all Aussies midgets to rule and control them easier . I've watched also some documentary on Al-Jazeera about new wave of "political asylum seekers " from Australia running away from oppression of their freedoms to Thailand just to undergo some steroid or prohormone "muscle enlargement treatment" there.

yes, it's crazy how much power the people are giving to the gov't here...completely unchecked.

the govt is allowing companies to poison us, and they remove all our rights to manage our own health and well being.

the scariest part, the mobs of people that welcome this control...they don't want to think, they don't want choices, they just want someone to tell them what they can and cannot do. it's absurd.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 01:22 PM
who wants in on the newest PH/DS on the Market, Iron Legion Triumphalis (http://socal-nutrition.com/Iron-Legion/Triumphalis)??

Throw your app in here for a chance to log it:

Looking for logger for Iron Legion Triumphalis (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/834-looking-logger-iron-legion-triumphalis.html#post14768)

SoCal-Nutrition
05-03-2013, 03:16 PM
May Sales Event:
May Sales Event at SoCal-Nutrition (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/company-promotions/1082-may-sales-event-socal-nutrition.html)

Sperwer
06-21-2013, 07:17 PM
It won't let me check-out?

Sperwer
06-21-2013, 09:59 PM
It won't let me check-out?

Never mind; problem was unavailability of the quantity of an ordered item

SoCal-Nutrition
07-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Check out this thread to save 20% on Iron Legion Products this week:
20% off all Iron Legion Products this week! (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/1406-20%25-off-all-iron-legion-products-week.html)

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Yeahhh gonna get me some Mithras

Broly
08-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Check out this thread to save 20% on Iron Legion Products this week:
20% off all Iron Legion Products this week! (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/1406-20%25-off-all-iron-legion-products-week.html)

Coming again anytime soon?

SoCal-Nutrition
08-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeahhh gonna get me some Mithras

sorry bud, not anytime soon.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-13-2013, 01:28 PM
New deal though:
25% OFF ALL BSL Products for the next ~36 Hours (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/1459-25%25-off-all-bsl-products-next-~36-hours.html#post25457)

Hank!
08-19-2013, 11:32 AM
I wanted to take a second to let everyone know that SoCal Nutrition is awesome. Very fast shipping, great pricing and some really good deals to be had.

Rob. Thank you for the help last week.

Hank

SoCal-Nutrition
08-19-2013, 12:03 PM
I wanted to take a second to let everyone know that SoCal Nutrition is awesome. Very fast shipping, great pricing and some really good deals to be had.

Rob. Thank you for the help last week.

Hank

Thanks for the kind words, bud!

I'm always here for you guys...if there's ever anything I can do for you, please just let me know!

SoCal-Nutrition
08-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Check out our sub forum for new product logging opportunities!