11-07-2012, 12:03 AM

Day 1/84 - Week 1/12

Start of the cycle today ! :)

Here's finally what I planned for my 12 weeks cycle :

- 6 caps AndroLean v3
- 3 caps AndroHard v3
- 2 caps AndroDrive
- 3 pumps AndroEnhance
- 2 pumps Dermatherm Gel (until the bottle is empty)
- 2 spoons of TOCO8

So, I started today. I took 11 caps on waking, put 3 pumps of AndroEnhance (1 for each upper arms/traps and 1 for pecs). Dermatherm on abs as usual since 4 weeks.

My infos this morning (after saturday night carb refeed) :
Weight : 86.3kg / 189.9lbs
Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7
BF (YMCA method) : 12.8% (even if this is not correct, it's a good way to follow something)
With an average of several BF% formulas, my BF% would be around 14.1% which seems to be more realistic

Followed diet this week :
- Keto diet (0 carbs on 7 days, carb refeed on 7th day from 6PM-10PM)

Macros
With or without workout
Prots : 170g
Carbs : 0g
Fat : 170g
Total kCal : ~2150kCal : I'm ~15% under maintenance

I don't want to increase my macros from the 1st week of my cycle 'cause I know all PHs are slow to take effects. From my last cycle last year, I started to feel some changes from the 3rd week (My cycle was 4 weeks long only)

My workout is based on Heavy Duty with 4 workouts/week :
On Monday : Pecs/Biceps
On Wednesday : Shoulders/Triceps/Traps
On Friday : Back
On Sunday : Legs

No cardio at all but Karate sessions on Tuesday (8PM) and Saturday (10AM). It's more intense than a good HIIT session :D

I will log workout results at the end of the week (once week workouts are finished)

My goal is to gain muscle without gaining fat. The best would be to gain muscle and lose fat in the same time.
That's why I'm starting low in calories. I will increase at maintenance next week, always in keto diet, then I will increase more than maintenance on the 3rd week with Carb Back loading protocol for the diet.

I thank all people who helped me the last weeks to plan my cycle.

I will modify and adapt my macros and my calories total each weeks in function of how I feel and how I look.

h2s
11-07-2012, 12:06 AM
What do the re-feeds look like?

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:12 AM

Here are the before pictures

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
What do the re-feeds look like?

That was 2 weeks ago (I copy all my logs from PP to here)
Information you asked is included in next posts (if I remember :))

h2s
11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
- - - Updated - - -

That was 2 weeks ago (I copy all my logs from PP to here)
Information you asked is included in next posts (if I remember :))

Ahh ok, I had fallen behind on logs @ PP, so Ill be sure to catch up, thanks.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:16 AM

Day 8/84 - End of Week 1/12

First week over :rolleyes:

No feelings, positive or negative, after this first week. But it's not surprising 'cause kick in starts after the 3rd week. I began to feel something with my previous PP cycle after the 3rd week. I don't know why there would be a change now :)

Weight : 86kg / 189.2lbs (-0.3kg/-0.7lbs from start)
Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7 (no change)
BF (Average of several formulas) : 14% (-0.1% from start)
Honestly, I feel leaner than previous week and I didn't loose any strength

Body evolution Graph :
Look below in attached thumbnails

For the saturday night refeed, there was :
- 125g of white rice with peas and sauce bolognese
- 2 pieces of bread (about 60g)
- 250g of beef
- 6 chocolate doonuts :eek: ... :cool:

Macros
With or without workout
Prots : 170g
Fat : 170g
Total kCal : ~2150kCal : I'm ~15% under maintenance

Workouts of this week

For this new week, I decided, as planned, to increase the amount of proteins/fats in order to reach about 2500kCal/day, which is about my maintenance.

My new macros will be this week 190g of prots and fats, always in keto diet. So, nearly 0g of carbs until saturday night.

No karate this week. Holidays period in France.
Concerning my workouts, the program will be the same than the previous week. Always based on heavy duty.
For the weight, I increase all by 1kg (2.2lbs) for the barbell exercices and 0.5kg (1.1lbs) for the one-arm exercices. This is usual for me. If I think it's too easy, I increase weights from the 2nd serie (I hope so with PHs :rolleyes:)

So, let's rock for the 2nd week

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:20 AM

Day 15/84 - End of Week 2/12

As discussed, I follow my log here since the forum is up.

I will try from this week to notify all my feelings about effects of my stack.

Negative Side effects :
Acne : 0/10
Headaches : 0/10
Leathargy : 6/10 (especially the first week, a bit less on the second. 8/10 on the first week)
Prostate swelling : 3/10 (Sometimes woken up in the middle of the week to piss. I was sleeping all the night before the beginning of my cycle)
Irritability : 3/10
Hair loss : 0/10
Cramps : 8/10 (in the calves and thighs, very very painful in the night !)

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 1/10 (a bit stronger on few exercices even on keto diet)
Fat loss : 3/10 (diet or stack :confused:)
Muscle mass : 1/10 (feel a bit larger. just a feeling)

Weight : 86kg / 189.2lbs (No change from last Monday, -0.3kg/-0.7lbs from start)
Waist : 84.5cm / 33'3 (-1cm/-0.4’ from last Monday/from start)
BF (Average of several formulas) : 13.5% (-0.5%)
No change in the weight but my waist has decreased. It's a cool cool cool thing :p. For information, under keto diet (before cycle) I was decreasing my waist but my weight too !

Body evolution Graph :

For the saturday night refeed, there was :
- 2 pieces of bread (about 160g)
- 1 Spicy Hot One pizza (about 800g)
No desserts this time. No dooghnuts :)

Macros
With or without workout
Prots : 200g
Fat : 200g
Total kCal : ~2550kCal : About my maintenance

Workouts of this week

For this next week, I will increase prots a little up to 270g for an ON day, and 215g for an OFF day. Fats will be about 215g for the ON day (this will be a day like the previous days during my keto diet), and about 140g for an OFF day.

Concerning calories, I will be about 2800kCal for an OFF day and 3000kCal for an ON day (10-18% more than maintenance)

I will use from today Carb Back-loading diet from Kiefer. So, this is a keto diet (50% prots/fat) during OFF days. For an ON day, this is a keto diet (+/-) up to the end of the workout and then, after, I slam the carbs :). This is clearly summarized 'cause the protocol is more complicated in details.

No karate this week. Always holidays period in France. And absolutely no cardio.... I hate this :cool:

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Is there a way to avoid cramps?

I used to have them in the middle of the night and this is very painful

I take magnesium on morning and ZMA at night. Maybe I don't drink enough during the day ? (drink about 2-3 liters in the day)

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
don't know if it is the beginning of the effects of the stack but the workout for the back was very intense and I increases all weights for each exercice ! Maybe it's due to the increase of carbs (150g after workouts)

I was in great shape and everything seemed easy.

Will see sunday for the legs and Monday for a summary of my week. Will see weight and waist too

- - - Updated - - -

I take magnesium on morning and ZMA at night. Maybe I don't drink enough during the day ? (drink about 2-3 liters in the day)

Someone may have an advive for me concerning cramps ????? Thx

h2s
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM

Sorry, i don't really have any suggestions. Upping hydration always can help with that.

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah you're right

I noticed that big amount of creatine after workout with no water enough lead to painful cramps in the middle of the night.
So I reduce the amount of creatine for my PWO shake and no creatine after. I don't drink too much on night 'cause I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night.

Otherwise, I wake up my wife 'cause I piss or I have a painful cramp :D

h2s
11-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah you're right

I noticed that big amount of creatine after workout with no water enough lead to painful cramps in the middle of the night.
So I reduce the amount of creatine for my PWO shake and no creatine after. I don't drink too much on night 'cause I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night.

Otherwise, I wake up my wife 'cause I piss or I have a painful cramp :D

Oh dude, I would definitely say it is the high dosed creatine without hydration afterwards that causes it.

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes I think so.

So no creatine after workout from now. Will see if it gives best night :)

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:14 PM
In for this. Looks like a pretty sick cycle. Have you thought about shortening to 8 or 10 weeks and increasing the dose a little towards the end?

Jack O'Neill
11-10-2012, 01:49 AM
In for this. Looks like a pretty sick cycle. Have you thought about shortening to 8 or 10 weeks and increasing the dose a little towards the end?

No, didn't think about it. Which option would be the best?
Is there a risk to keep my cycle up to 12 weeks?
In that case which would be dosage for 8 or 10 weeks?

Atom900
11-10-2012, 03:45 PM
subed

Eden
11-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Looks really good, I'm not sure how much water most people drink, but I take in about 2-2.5 gallons of water a day. That might be where the cramps are coming from. I feel you on the not wanting to wake up the wife, I get up 2-3 times per night to go to the bathroom.

Jack O'Neill
11-11-2012, 04:25 AM
I get up 2-3 times per night to go to the bathroom.

:) my wife will kill me if I do that

Jack O'Neill
11-12-2012, 01:39 AM

Day 22/84 - End of Week 3/12

Notation below is 0 if there's no effect (like I'm not in cycle), 10 if there's a max of effect

Negative Side effects :
Leathargy : 2/10 (especially the first week, a bit less on the second. 8/10 on the first week)
Prostate swelling : 5/10
Irritability : 4/10
Cramps : 5/10 (I stopped creatine in the PWO shake and in the end of the day to help it)

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 4/10 (don't think this is the placebo effect after 3 weeks. Back and legs workouts were very fine and intense. I had to increase charges because I found them too light compared to usual)
Fat loss : 0/10 (Nothing spectacular this week - My waist increased today but I had a big good carb backloading yesterday night after legs workout)
Recup : 5/10 (feel great next morning after workout)

Weight : 87.3kg / 192.1lbs (+1.3kg/+ 1.8lbs from start)
Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7 (same from from start - Take care to the carb backload yesterday night)
BF (Average of several formulas) : 14.2% (-0.2% from start)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :
* Day without workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet (+/-)
* Day with workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet until the end of workout, then Carb Backloading

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 215g
Fat : 215g
Total kCal : ~2800kCal: 10% above my maintenance

With workout
Prots : 285g
Carbs : 150g (200g after legs workout)
Fat : 150g
Total kCal : ~3100-3300kCal: Up to 30% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

For this next week, I won't make any changes 'cause I want to see how I evolved during 2 weeks consecutively.

Karate sessions from this next week. This will add a kind of cardio sessions to my cycle :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY

I think the effects of the stack had appeared from the middle of the 3rd week. Feeled stronger, recup was better. No real changes in terms of weight or waist for the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNEX - ATTACHED PICTURES

h2s
11-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Great details in your update Jack.

USN HM 350Z
11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
very nice log. keep up the hard work man

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 04:33 AM

BBG (and the other guys of this forum), you didn't answer to my previous question about it.
Do you think I must short my cycle? If I increase the dose, what would be the ideal dosage?

I think to :

Week 1-8 :
6 caps AL
3 caps AH
3 pumps AE

Week 9-10 :
12 caps AL
6 caps AH
5 pumps AE

Or should I stay until the 12th week with the dosage of the first weeks?

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Or maybe :

Week 1-6:
6AL
3AH
3AE

Week 7-10:
9AL
6AH
4AE

weekend
11-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Just do the math and run the same dose throughout for 10 weeks!

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 05:16 AM

Yes of course. I wanted to know if there was an interest to up the dose after several weeks.
Otherwise I up the dose for each bottle until the end of the 10th week.

Just want to know which the best way ?

markam
11-16-2012, 05:19 AM

x2

I'm running AL @ 8, AH @ 6, AE @ 4.

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 05:38 AM
x2

Yes, I would have the same dosage for the 6 remaining weeks.

But my question is :
Is it better to run on 10 weeks (with dose upped) or on 12 weeks (with dosage as planned initially) ?

As far as PCT is concerned, TRSv2 is it always a good value for 10 weeks with this dosage?

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 05:40 AM
x2

By the way, is it what you are taking for the moment? What are your feelings about this stacked cycle ?

markam
11-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes, I would have the same dosage for the 6 remaining weeks.

But my question is :
Is it better to run on 10 weeks (with dose upped) or on 12 weeks (with dosage as planned initially) ?

As far as PCT is concerned, TRSv2 is it always a good value for 10 weeks with this dosage?

I'd run it higher for 10 weeks, but each to their own.

I would say TRSv2 would be enough, but have some stuff on hand if necessary. I'll elaborate later, no time at present.

Jack O'Neill
11-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd run it higher for 10 weeks, but each to their own.

I would say TRSv2 would be enough, but have some stuff on hand if necessary. I'll elaborate later, no time at present.

Ok, I'm waiting for your input

BBG
11-16-2012, 06:51 PM
I would up the dose at some point when you find the returns are diminishing. If they don't diminish, no need to up the dose.

But... I usually will end my cycles heavier than they started. So I would usually run 10/20/30/30 of something, as opposed to 20/20/20/20 or 30/30/30/30

Jack O'Neill
11-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Night gives advice :) Is there a correct expression in english to say that ? :) this is a pure french word-to-word translation.

So, after 4 weeks in the cycle I find there's no enough results to my mind. À few increase of strength in the middle of the 3rd week but that's all.

I will up the dose for each products and short the cycle from 12 to 10 weeks. I hope that this increase will give and show all the potential of the Andro products.

So, dosage will be :

8 Androlean
6 Androhard
4 Androenhance

I will stop Androdrive. I don't think it's very useful in my situation. I keep it for a future cutting cycle to 'boost' my brain :)

I start on monday. I will notify it in my usual monday log.

markam
11-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Night gives advice :) Is there a correct expression in english to say that ? :) this is a pure french word-to-word translation.

So, after 4 weeks in the cycle I find there's no enough results to my mind. À few increase of strength in the middle of the 3rd week but that's all.

I will up the dose for each products and short the cycle from 12 to 10 weeks. I hope that this increase will give and show all the potential of the Andro products.

So, dosage will be :

8 Androlean
6 Androhard
4 Androenhance

I will stop Androdrive. I don't think it's very useful in my situation. I keep it for a future cutting cycle to 'boost' my brain :)

I start on monday. I will notify it in my usual monday log.

Good plan. BBG's advice is spot on, (as usual).

Re PCT. AH is suppressing estrogen so a rebound is a possibility. You have sustain for that and you might want to consider tapering AH into PCT for the first week. I'd reduce a cap every three days and time it that you have just enough left to cover the first week of PCT. AL is suppressing cortisol, but you're covered with Endoamp.
DAA can cause estro sides, protolactin? I run a very low dose 6-Bromo (30mg ed) when I use DAA and that works for me. SNS have recently brought out a product to counter protolactin sides called Inhibit-P which contains L-dopa, Vitex, P5P which might be worth looking into. (This will definitely help with any E2 issues).

Whether you need clomid for this cycle is a matter of opinion. I wouldn't usually run anything over eight weeks without a Serm, but this is probably one of the least suppressive cycles I've run, and even for ten weeks, I wouldn't bother.

I'm enjoying AH/AL/AE. Initially I was also using Dermacrine and that was jacking up my appetite which is not what you want on a cutting cycle. I'm finding some strength gains, but mainly I think this stack works really well if you are under maintenance calories.

Re AD. I'd say it's not really necessary for this cycle as I'm not suffering from any lethargy.

Jack O'Neill
11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
I thank you very much Markam for all these advices :thumbup:

Jack O'Neill
11-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Day 29/84 - End of Week 4/12

Notation below is 0 if there's no effect (like I'm not in cycle), 10 if there's a max of effect

Negative Side effects :
Headaches : 1/10
Leathargy : 2/10 (especially the first week, a bit less on the second. 8/10 on the first week)
Cramps : 2/10 (I stopped creatine in the PWO shake and in the end of the day to help it)

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 1/10 (very few changes since last week)
Fat loss : 0/10

My infos this morning :
Weight : 87.3kg / 192.1lbs (+1.3kg/+ 1.8lbs from start)
Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7
BF (Average of several formulas) : 14.2% (-0.2% from start)
No changes since last week

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :
* Day with workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet until the end of workout, then Carb Backloading

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 215g
Fat : 215g

With workout
Prots : 285g
Carbs : 150g (200g after legs workout)
Total kCal : ~3100-3300kCal: Up to 30% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

Karate sessions this week, give 2 cardio sessions in the week.

Changes for the next week :
As discussed in this post, I will short my cycle and modify posology.

So here what is planned :
8 Androlean
6 Androhard
4 pumps Androenhance

I started this morning for 6 weeks. I so shorted my cycle from 12 to 10 weeks but I upped dosage for Androproducts. I removed Androdrive 'cause I don't see any effects on my mind.

and always, 2 spoons of Toco-8, creatine, leucine, Whey, Malto....

Concerning macros, I will up proteins level from 215 to 260 (230g for fat) for OFF days, up to 300g (prots) and 190g (fat) for ON days.
For carbs, I will keep the same amount for this week.

This will give about 3150kCal on OFF days and 3580kCal on ON days

SUMMARY

I modify my cycle 'cause I don't see any changes in my body today. This is maybe a brain effect but I feel that I am larger but not leaner (I didn't gain any fat I'm sure)

I took pictures this morning but there's no change from the start, so I don't think it's useful to upload them. However I didn't compare day 1 to day 29 pictures.... I will see if I upload them :)

markam
11-19-2012, 04:19 AM
You said;

"Concerning macros, I will up proteins level from 215 to 260 (230g for fat) for OFF days, up to 300g (prots) and 190g (fat) for ON days.
For carbs, I will keep the same amount for this week.

This will give about 3150kCal on OFF days and 3580kCal on ON days"

__________________________________________________ __________

I'm trying to run this at a calorie deficit, some days 2000Kcal some days more. I think you need to reduce your calories a lot, then you'll see an effective recomp. This is a cutting cycle, right? I'm 91kgs @ 14-15% BF and hoping to reduce weight and BF, so far I initially dropped some weight but now my weight seems stable but I'm losing BF and gaining muscle, but quite slowly. I have four weeks left out of a 8 week cycle. You really need to drop the calories much lower, imo.

Edit. Just want to add that this cycle does feel very mild and I was tempted to add in some Mechabol, but decided against it. AL will deliver the results, and maybe you won't feel that 'on', but the low sides, minimal suppression are a a big win, imo.

Jack O'Neill
11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
No I don't want to cut.

Keto diet is the good solution for me to cut.

I just want to gain mass without fat or as less as possible

markam
11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
No I don't want to cut.

Keto diet is the good solution for me to cut.

I just want to gain mass without fat or as less as possible

I would've said that fat gain is really down to diet, and that AM would've been a more suitable product for gaining mass,
anyway, good luck with the rest of your run.

Jack O'Neill
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Thanks Markam. I try it

Eric said Androlean was the utimate lean mass gainer. Will see :rolleyes:

h2s
11-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks Markam. I try it

Eric said Androlean was the utimate lean mass gainer. Will see :rolleyes:

He is relying on the 11 to be anabolic, which it is, and labeling "Ultimate Lean mass" gainer because it is designed to keep you lean, but diet depending you can put on some LBM at the same time.

Jack O'Neill
11-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Diet depending. Yes of course

Jack O'Neill
11-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Starting to up my weight since prots/fats and caps are upped

But I feel fatter, my waist increased too

Maybe I made a mistake by eating as much fat as prot. I just follow carb backloading protocol but this is maybe not efficient with as much as prots

Depending of my weight/waist on monday, I will change macros with about 300/x/100 for P/C/F

Jack O'Neill
11-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Day 36/70 - End of Week 5/10

Negative Side effects :
Cramps : 0/10

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 3/10 (very few changes since last week)
Muscle mass : 4/10 (gained muscle. sure)

My infos this morning :
Weight : 88.3kg / 194.3lbs (+2.3kg/+ 1.8lbs from start)
Waist : 85.8 cm / 33'8
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 13.7% (-0.5% from start / no changes from last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 270g
Fat : 230g
Total kCal : ~3200kCal: 20% above my maintenance

With workout
Prots : 300g
Carbs : 200-200g
Fat : 190g
Total kCal : ~3300-3600kCal: Up to 40% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No changes planned for the next week cause I think all macros are correct and as I gain muscle it's fine !!!

SUMMARY

Good week and posology changes are positive !
I feel harder and bigger but not fatter ! I can see new muscles in front of the mirror :D
I'm happy with this 5th week. Can't wait for what I can expect of these 5 next weeks !

BBG
12-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Hell yeah let's see how the next few weeks treat you!

Jack O'Neill
12-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Day 43/70 - End of Week 6/10

Negative Side effects :
Leathargy : 0/10
Prostate swelling : 6/10

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 3/10

My infos this morning :
Weight : 89.5kg / 196.9lbs (+3.5kg/+ 6.6lbs from start)
Waist : 87 cm / 34'3 (+1.5cm/+1'4 from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 14.3% (+0.1% from start/+0.6% from last week :rolleyes:)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout

With workout
Carbs : 200-250g (more than that in reality. Too much cereals :( )
Total kCal : ~3300-3600kCal: Up to 40% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No changes planned for the next week. I will try to avoid cereals 'cause I tend to always abuse as soon as I start to eat them. So no cereals for the next week!

SUMMARY

I gained some muscle this week but fat too. It remains 4 weeks and I will stay away from cereals and always eat good carbs (cereals is not friend of carb-back loading). I'm happy of this week but a little disappointer with the fat gain. That said, it is entirely my fault. I will try to change that next weeks.....

Jack O'Neill
12-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Do you think it could be a good idea to short my actual cycle from 10 weeks to 9 weeks in increasing amount of caps of each products ?

I already did that 3 weeks ago and I upped from 6 to 8 caps for AL, 3 to 6 caps for AH and 3 to 4 pumps for AE.
If I short the cycle, it would be like that :
- 12 caps of AL
- 8 caps of AH
- 5 pumps of AE

Is there an eventual interest to short it ? It remains normally 3 weeks before the end and results are good in term of muscle gain (less in term of strength).

I always read that it's better to up dose during a cycle. On 9 weeks, it would give :
For AL : 6/6/6/6/8/8/8/12/12
For AH : 3/3/3/3/6/6/6/8/8
For AE : 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/5/5

Maybe it's useless and the best is to continue like today but I'd like your opinion about that

markam
12-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Do you think it could be a good idea to short my actual cycle from 10 weeks to 9 weeks in increasing amount of caps of each products ?

I already did that 3 weeks ago and I upped from 6 to 8 caps for AL, 3 to 6 caps for AH and 3 to 4 pumps for AE.
If I short the cycle, it would be like that :
- 12 caps of AL
- 8 caps of AH
- 5 pumps of AE

Is there an eventual interest to short it ? It remains normally 3 weeks before the end and results are good in term of muscle gain (less in term of strength).

I always read that it's better to up dose during a cycle. On 9 weeks, it would give :
For AL : 6/6/6/6/8/8/8/12/12
For AH : 3/3/3/3/6/6/6/8/8
For AE : 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/5/5

Maybe it's useless and the best is to continue like today but I'd like your opinion about that

I'm currently doing 9 AL, 6 AH, 4 AD & 100mg 11-oxo. Not sure if there would be that much benefit in dosing higher, you need to try it, I guess. I have also been adding in 400mg 11-oxo (100mg each three hours), but I've stopped that today as it was making me feel lethargic. People dose up to 1000mg ed 11-oxo, and there is 200mg in 6xAL, but AL is better absorbed, etc. (should mention there is also 200mg 7-Keto in 6 AL before everyone reminds me:) ).

So try upping the dose for a day and see how you feel. I will probably try a higher dosage but I don't think the benefits will justify the cost.

Jack O'Neill
12-06-2012, 05:23 AM
It's what I think too but I asked the question to know your opinion.

I already suffer of lethargy with 14 caps + 4 pumps. I'm afraid it's worse with more caps

markam
12-06-2012, 08:33 AM
It's what I think too but I asked the question to know your opinion.

I already suffer of lethargy with 14 caps + 4 pumps. I'm afraid it's worse with more caps

Dermacrine possibly may help with the lethargy, but as it takes a week or so to kick in, not worth it as you're nearing the end of your cycle. I'm going to stick with 9 caps AL. I was using AE but it really did a number on my skin but my legs tolerated it much better, but legs aren't the best place for application. You could try 50mgs Pregnenolone, I used the Swanson brand and it seemed to help a little,
but I'm using AD now and that contains Pregnenolone so I don't want to OD on it. I will up my AD dosage to 5 caps tomorrow.

Jack O'Neill
12-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Dermacrine possibly may help with the lethargy, but as it takes a week or so to kick in, not worth it as you're nearing the end of your cycle. I'm going to stick with 9 caps AL. I was using AE but it really did a number on my skin but my legs tolerated it much better, but legs aren't the best place for application. You could try 50mgs Pregnenolone, I used the Swanson brand and it seemed to help a little,
but I'm using AD now and that contains Pregnenolone so I don't want to OD on it. I will up my AD dosage to 5 caps tomorrow.

Androdrive helps with lethargy? I have a bottle nearly full

markam
12-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Androdrive helps with lethargy? I have a bottle nearly full

What were you dosing it at? 5 caps ed helps with this cycle, but usually I only need 3-4.

Jack O'Neill
12-06-2012, 02:07 PM
What were you dosing it at? 5 caps ed helps with this cycle, but usually I only need 3-4.

I was dosing at 2 caps/day but didn't feel anything. It actually avoided lethargy. I believe. I will take it from next monday until the end at 3 or 4 caps if I can

markam
12-06-2012, 04:00 PM
I was dosing at 2 caps/day but didn't feel anything. It actually avoided lethargy. I believe. I will take it from next monday until the end at 3 or 4 caps if I can

On lower doses of AD you only notice it when you don't take it, but I strongly recommend you try it once at 5 caps as the effect is much more pronounced.

Jack O'Neill
12-06-2012, 11:45 PM
The bottle is nearly full so I re-start tomorrow morning with 5 caps/day for the 3 next remaining weeks. I will check if I feel a real difference

markam
12-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I've found that 8 AL is the best dosage for me. When I used 11-oxo 100mg caps, I would take one and it would kick in 45 mins later then tail off, whereas the effect from Androlean is much more constant.
I've upped the AH to 8 caps and it feels better and I will reduce the AD to 3 caps as I need to be economic with them.
In hindsight I wish I'd run Mechabol with AH and AL, but I would have been a far more suppressive cycle. As usual, it's a learning experience. I've stocked up pretty good for another 3 or so cycles as I'm mostly happy with the results I've had with Androseries, but I will use Mechabol and possibly Trenazone in the future with PP products.

How did AD treat you?

Rulk
12-09-2012, 01:37 AM
It's good to hear the Androseries has treated you right markam. Interested in what you'll combine Mechabol with the PP products you have.

markam
12-09-2012, 04:43 AM
It's good to hear the Androseries has treated you right markam. Interested in what you'll combine Mechabol with the PP products you have.

Well I have lot's of options:) But probably with 4 AM, 3AH, Dermacrine initially.

Scope75
12-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Dang!!
You must have a sick stash of PP products.

markam
12-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Dang!!
You must have a sick stash of PP products.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.......

Scope75
12-09-2012, 11:01 AM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.......

Primordial products right?? Lol

markam
12-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Primordial products right?? Lol

Yep. LOL. I should get a pic of the stash before it's depleted anymore. I think Androhard and Sustain Alpha will possibly become the most missed products:(

Scope75
12-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes I'll miss AndroHard very much.
Never used SA topical but I have a bottle to use after my TBol/AHv3 cycle.

Jack O'Neill
12-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Day 50/70 - End of Week 7/10

Negative Side effects :
Leathargy : 4/10

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 1/10

My infos this morning :
Weight : 90.5kg / 199.1lbs (+4.5kg/+ 8.8lbs from start)
Waist : 87.4 cm / 34'4 (+1.9cm/+0'5 from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 14.4% (+0.2% from start/+0.1% from last week :rolleyes:)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout

With workout
Carbs : 200-300g (more than that in reality.
Total kCal : ~3300-3800kCal: Up to 40% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No changes planned for the next week. I added Androdrive from saturday 'cause I encountered several times some bad lethargy and Markam adviced me to restart Androdrive. So new dosage of 5caps/day and no lethargy since this new dose

SUMMARY

I gained some muscle this week and a bit fat. Happy for the moment and I hope this will increase like that on the 3 next weeks.

Sorrow
12-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Methodical, very well done. Should be a solid cycle review when complete!

markam
12-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Just checked the dates, and I think we actually started on the same day. Just thought I'd mention the coincidence. Today is day 51 for me. I've reduced the dosage a little, now dosing 6AL 6AH 3AD.

Rulk
12-13-2012, 05:09 AM
JackO! Holy shit just noticed the very thorough and detailed layout on your last post. Nice man...

- - - Updated - - -

Shit! and you do Karate.. Reps to you my friend.

Jack O'Neill
12-13-2012, 05:49 AM
JackO! Holy shit just noticed the very thorough and detailed layout on your last post. Nice man...

- - - Updated - - -

Shit! and you do Karate.. Reps to you my friend.

Thx Noa. Are you doing karate too?

Jack O'Neill
12-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Just checked the dates, and I think we actually started on the same day. Just thought I'd mention the coincidence. Today is day 51 for me. I've reduced the dosage a little, now dosing 6AL 6AH 3AD.

Do you have somewhere a log of it?
What are your feeling after 50 days? Why did yiu reduce dosage a little?

Jack O'Neill
12-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Methodical, very well done. Should be a solid cycle review when complete!

Thanks Sorrow :p

markam
12-13-2012, 06:45 AM
Do you have somewhere a log of it?
What are your feeling after 50 days? Why did yiu reduce dosage a little?

What with family and work, I didn't really have time to log it, but I'm pleased with the results, as a relatively light cycle with minimal suppression. I've lost a little weight and recomped pretty good, but I did miss running something that was a little stronger, but that was the nature of the cycle. I would do this cycle again, but definitely not with AE as my upper body had a bad reaction to it even after one application. I sent the other two tubes back and finished the tube by applying it on my legs, which was not the best application site for it, but atleast my legs tolerated it much better.

I ended up with five bottles of AL and will use 2 1/2 on this cycle. With the benefit of hindsight, I will keep the dosage at 6AL, 6AH for the next cycle and maybe stack with Mechabol, or something else that is good for a recomp. The next cycle will be for a full 12 weeks whereas this one will be about 8 1/2 as I've used higher doses. The lethargy from AL seems to kick in above 6 caps, and I really don't like that feeling, also I find I'm not so productive re work. Also, this cycle would be better run in warmer weather as it really is too cold for running outdoors in the UK at the moment. (I have very basic weights at home and cardio is running, etc as I'm not a member of a gym).

Jack O'Neill
12-18-2012, 05:22 AM
Day 57/70 - End of Week 8/10

Negative Side effects :
Leathargy : 4/10
Prostate swelling : 6/10
Irritability : 3/10

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 1/10

My infos this morning :
Weight : 91.5kg / 201.3lbs (+5.5kg/+ 11lbs from start)
Waist : 88.5 cm / 34'9 (+3cm/+1' from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15.1% (+0.9% from start/+1% from last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 280g
Fat : 240g

With workout
Carbs : 250-350g
Total kCal : ~3300-4000kCal: Up to 40% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

Will try to reduce carbs High GI after workout 'cause I eat them too much this week. My skin starts to be irritated with AndroEnhance. I will stop it during this week to rest my skin.

SUMMARY

Too much fat gained this week 'cause I ate too many High GI carbs after workout. No more strength.
For the moment, this cycle is interesting in term of muscle gain but not in strength. I didn't reach perfs with last year cycle (Andromass/Androhard). I reached 104kg in becnh press (230lbs) and today, I lift 93kg (205 lbs).

I don't know if I will stop at the end of this week or if I wait for one last week..... This begins to last....

Jack O'Neill
12-18-2012, 05:45 AM
Forgot to say that I have joint pain elbows
It's very painful.

I used to take glucosamine but it seems there's no effect now

Is it due to my cycle? What can I do to improve that?

Scope75
12-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Maybe to much AH and it's has you dried out.
I had to lower the dose on my ahv1 because it was getting to my joints.

Jack O'Neill
12-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Maybe to much AH and it's has you dried out.
I had to lower the dose on my ahv1 because it was getting to my joints.

It's maybe that indeed. I'm going to reduce to 3 caps/day for the next days

Scope75
12-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I felt better after about 2-3 days of a reduced dose of ahv1.
Went from 1g to .5g a day.

Jack O'Neill
12-18-2012, 10:36 AM
I felt better after about 2-3 days of a reduced dose of ahv1.
Went from 1g to .5g a day.

Ok. Thanks for the advice. Will try it

Jack O'Neill
12-19-2012, 08:03 AM
So to summarize all changes :

Androlean : upped to 9 caps (+1)
Androhard : 3 caps (-3)
Androenhance : stopped (due to skin irritation)
Androdrive : 5 caps (no changes)

And I stop my cycle on sunday. Next monday will be the start of PCT and I will keep logging during PCT

For my PCT, TRS v2 + Testojack 200 (natty testo booster) are ready for 4 weeks.

Questions about PCT:
Diet: should I modify my diet in term of prot/carbs or calories? Bet on NO :rolleyes:
Training: should I light my workout in term of sets for each muscle? Don't know :confused:

Sorrow
12-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Still doing a great job!
Was the elbow joint pain recent? It's also highly possible you may have lost form on some of your curls/benching. This tends to lead to joint pain in the elbow specifically. However, if your feeling joint pain in other areas following your workout, I would lean more towards the AH. Either way your fine reducing the dose to see what effect that has.

Jack O'Neill
12-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Still doing a great job!
Was the elbow joint pain recent? It's also highly possible you may have lost form on some of your curls/benching. This tends to lead to joint pain in the elbow specifically. However, if your feeling joint pain in other areas following your workout, I would lean more towards the AH. Either way your fine reducing the dose to see what effect that has.

Yes this is recent. 2 or 3 weeks....
I would not say that I lost form on some exercise but why not.... will check next workout

Will see next week with the new dosage whatever

Jack O'Neill
12-21-2012, 03:44 AM
Questions about PCT:
Diet: should I modify my diet in term of prot/carbs or calories? Bet on NO :rolleyes:
Training: should I light my workout in term of sets for each muscle? Don't know :confused:

May someone answer me? My PCT starts on monday and I don't want to make a mistake

markam
12-21-2012, 03:56 AM
May someone answer me? My PCT starts on monday and I don't want to make a mistake

Hi Jack. Ha, see what I did, Hijack LOL

Anyway, you're going to be more susceptible to gaining fat in PCT, so I would keep Hi Gi carbs to a minimum. I will be eating eggs for breakfast and just have some oats after training, and no carbs other than that. This is what works for me, but each to their own.

Cut the reps and sets way down and up the weight. I'll be doing 3-5 reps and 3 sets. I will also train every other day and a good brisk 30 minute walk every day. You've got something for cortisol control, yes? I'll be using SNS reduce xt.

Jack O'Neill
12-21-2012, 04:41 AM
sns reduce xt for me too. 2caps 3 times per day

Thanks for the advice. I used to fast until 12PM. Would it be good to eat eggs at lunch and oats after workout only.

The aim is to reduce amount of carbs but keep prots/fats high?

markam
12-21-2012, 05:34 AM
sns reduce xt for me too. 2caps 3 times per day

Thanks for the advice. I used to fast until 12PM. Would it be good to eat eggs at lunch and oats after workout only.

The aim is to reduce amount of carbs but keep prots/fats high?

Ha, I also am fasting to 12pm, only calories are 5g MCT oil.

"Eggs at lunch and oats after workout only". Sounds like a good plan and is what I'll be doing.
I'm not going to go that high on fats, but plenty of avocados and Salmon. Just have to monitor your weight and bodyfat closely.

The insulin response caused by carbs is a great way to store calories as fat, which is why I will be only consuming carbs after exercise.
I put on too much fat when I ran Andromass (it was the first and only real mass builder cycle I've ran, and the increase in appetite caught me off guard). If you're lucky enough to start feeling that you're becoming too lean, up the carbs:)

Jack O'Neill
12-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Started PCT on monday. I'm a bit in late for my log. Christmas took me so many time

Will do 9th and last week report of my cycle tomorrow

Thanks Markam for all your advices :thumbup:

h2s
12-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Lets hope for a smooth PCT.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Day 63/63 - End of Week 9/9

Negative Side effects :
Leathargy : 2/10
Prostate swelling : 4/10
Irritability : 1/10

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 0/10

My infos this morning :
Weight : 93kg / 204.6lbs (+7kg/+ 14.3lbs from start)
Waist : 89 cm / 35'1 (+3.5cm/+1'2 from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15.1% (same rate than last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 280g
Fat : 240g

With workout
Carbs : 250-350g
Total kCal : ~3300-4000kCal: Up to 40% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

Big changes for the next week 'cause my cycle is over and I start PCT.
What is planned is :
- Endoamp 1scoop/day
- Toco8 2 scoops/day
- TCF-1 10ml/day
- Sustain Alpha 5ml/day
- Reduce XT 2caps/ 3x/day
- Testojack 200 2caps/ 3x/day

Concerning my diet, I will reduce carbs (always after workout) from 300 to 150g.
I keep amount of prots and fat.

Concerning workouts, I will stop deggressives sets and maybe reduce number of sets per muscle category

SUMMARY

For the last week of my cycle, there are some things to say. My elbows are still painfull especially the right. The left begins to be better but now, it's the right one. To resolve this problem, I reduce dosage of Androhard from 6 caps to 3 caps, and up to 2 caps the last days. Results of this, I feel a bit better in the elbows and my night begins to be without interruption (prostate swelling).

No fat gain this week but my weight has still increased.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Today, 4th day of my PCT :

No particular things to say. Elbows are still painfull (right one) but I slept in one full night for the 1st time. Clear that Androhard is responsible of prostate swelling for my body (but less than Andromass. I had to piss 2x/night with Andromass even if I didn't drink just before the bed)

Chest and Shoulders workouts were perfect without loss of strength. I even increased weights of all exercices as usual. I hope it will continue like that.....

No loss of libido, no loss of strength, no loss of weight.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 01:37 AM
Kick ass log and review!!
Keep at it!!

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Bought one bottle of Achilles. I hope it will be good for my painful elbows

Scope75
12-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Your elbows should get better as your E levels raise some if that's the reason for the sore joints.

markam
12-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Sounds like you had a great run. I'm on day one of PCT and as far as I can tell, I'm not noticeably shutdown. I've read that a pct is not even necessary for a four week cycle of 11-oxo at 300mgs, and it's been a cycle with very minimal sides, except when I was adding in an additional 500 or so mgs 11-oxo:) Lethargy was pretty bad then, and in hindsight I'd rather run AL at 6-9 caps and stack with something else if I wanted a more muscle building effect. I think AL @ 6 caps contains 200mg 11-oxo so it's main effect is to be anti-catabolic while dunning on a calorie deficit.

I'd strongly recommend you stack 3 caps of SNS Cissus XT with Achilles, as that will give you the necessary 3g ed dosage which I find is very effective for pain relief, etc. I did this for most of the cycle (with some glucosamine, etc) and I didn't have bad joint pain. When I stacked Andromass, Androhard and Epi the joint pain was crippling. I will never do that again.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Damn EPI and AH!!
That's sounds like a joint drier right there.

markam
12-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Damn EPI and AH!!
That's sounds like a joint drier right there.

Yep. I think that Epi is a lot harder on the joints than AH, but together, a stack made in hell!

If cortisol is to low, that can also be painful, which happened when I took Endoamp every day. Endoamp is a great product, but too powerful for me to run everyday.

For cortisol control I'm using SNS reduce xt @ 1 cap x3 ed and also Anabeta elite which has cortisol control. I'll run the Reduce xt for 4 weeks and the Anabeta for 6 weeks.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 10:50 AM
My joints felt good on AMv2 and epi but 1g of AHv1 killed my joints, but it had me looking leaner than I've ever been.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 01:38 PM
My joints felt good on AMv2 and epi but 1g of AHv1 killed my joints, but it had me looking leaner than I've ever been.

It's when I upped AH to 6caps that my joints became painful.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 02:58 PM
It's when I upped AH to 6caps that my joints became painful.

I'm on 6 AHv3 right now and I feel pretty good. Little stiff in the right knee but that might be the change in running shoes but I'm keeping tabs on it.

Jack O'Neill
01-02-2013, 01:35 AM
PCT - End of Week 1/4

My infos this morning :
Weight : 93.4kg / 205.5lbs (+7.4kg/+ 15.2lbs from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15% (-0.1%, nearly same rate than last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout
Prots : 230g
Fat : 220g

With workout
Carbs : 200-250g
Total kCal : ~3000-3500kCal: Up to 30% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No Karate sessions this week, holidays.....

Nothing's planned for the next week. I continue like this previous week

Concerning workouts, I finally kept the same program than during the cycle.

SUMMARY

All seems to be good after this 1st week of PCT. My weight didn't changed (slightly upped) but I didn't take too much fat (and there was Christmas and New Year nights :cool:). However, I always followed my diet (excepted for the 2 special nights - 12/25 and 12/31 where I eat much more than usual after my workout)

For the moment, there's no problem to declare and I hope it will go on like that.
Didn't loose any weight and my workouts are always very good ! Weights on the barebell are upping on each workout as if I was on cycle.... strange isn't it .... ?

My elbows are however always very painful on morning and during workouts. This is a problem for biceps and triceps workouts. I can't work at maximum :-(. I'm still waiting for Achilles supp.... Today, I take 6g/day of glucosamine but it doesn't improve my elbows. I always took 4g but I know this supp is only to avoid pain. Will see.....

Concerning libido, it strangely upped since few days. I want to jump on every (pretty) girl I cross in the street. More than usual and it's hard like a wook on each morning :rolleyes:

markam
01-02-2013, 06:37 AM
My elbows are however always very painful on morning and during workouts. This is a problem for biceps and triceps workouts. I can't work at maximum :-(. I'm still waiting for Achilles supp.... Today, I take 6g/day of glucosamine but it doesn't improve my elbows. I always took 4g but I know this supp is only to avoid pain. Will see.....

I find Cissus very good for relieving pain. SNS Cissus xt is a good one. 2x2 caps a day 30 minutes before food or 3 caps a day if you're using Achilles. The 5% Cissus is best for pain relief, not the Cissus that is 40-50%.

Great log BTW. Although we've had different approaches for essentially the same cycle, (mine being a calorie deficit on cycle and slightly above maintenance in PCT, seems we've both had good results. I've put much of the weight back on now I'm in Pct, but with a fair bit less fat.

Jack O'Neill
01-09-2013, 01:15 AM
PCT - End of Week 2/4

My infos this morning :
Weight : 93kg / 205.5lbs (+7kg/+ 14.3lbs from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15.1% (+0.1%, nearly same rate than last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout

With workout
Carbs : 200g
Total kCal : ~3000kCal: Up to 15% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No Karate sessions this week, holidays.....

No workouts planned for this week due to my job. So from tuesday up to the next workout (monday 4PM), I will be on keto diet all days. No carbs planned

SUMMARY

PCT seems to be good after 16 days. No particular things to say. Strength is always to the top, same than during cycle. My weight doesn't change (slighty decreased this week). What is strange is that I feel better under the barebell for the bench than during the cycle. I upped with 2kgs (~4.5lbs) yesterday instead of 1kg usually (~2.2lbs)
Libido is always up.
My elbows feel much better (I didn't still have Achilles or Cissus help. Pbms of shipment :-( )

I planned to restart Carb back loading from next monday for one week and then, after the 4th day of PCT, I will start a bridge cycle with Ostarine to cut without (I hope so) loosing some weight (and muscle I gained with Androlean). The bridge cycle will be on keto diet essentially (lots of prots/fats, 0 carbs excepted one refeed/week).

Jack O'Neill
01-09-2013, 01:18 AM
I find Cissus very good for relieving pain. SNS Cissus xt is a good one. 2x2 caps a day 30 minutes before food or 3 caps a day if you're using Achilles. The 5% Cissus is best for pain relief, not the Cissus that is 40-50%.

Great log BTW. Although we've had different approaches for essentially the same cycle, (mine being a calorie deficit on cycle and slightly above maintenance in PCT, seems we've both had good results. I've put much of the weight back on now I'm in Pct, but with a fair bit less fat.

Happy to see that you've got good results too ! I wanted to go with a slight calorie deficit at the beginning od the cycle but I preferred to do the contrary. Il will do it for my next bridge cycle with Ostarine

Ben and Jerrys sponsored athlete.

:cool:

Jack O'Neill
01-21-2013, 12:02 AM
PCT - End of Week 4/4

My infos this morning :
Weight : 94.3kg / 207.5lbs (+8.3kg/+ 17.2lbs from start)
Waist : 90.5 cm / 35'7 (+4.5cm/+1'8 from start)
BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 16% (+1.8% from start)

Body evolution Graph :

Carb Back-loading :

Macros
Without workout

With workout
Carbs : 200g-250g
Total kCal : ~3000kCal: Up to 15% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

Karate sessions this week. Good cardio :-)

SUMMARY

Cycle is finished yesterday and I can say I'm very happy of the result. Even if I'm fatter than at the beginnin, I certainly gained muscles and strength.
Concerning workouts, great increase in all exercices and I nearly reached my last record in bench. Began at 3x10x176lbs and finished last monday with 3x10x218lbs (BR at 228lbs after my Andromass cycle last year but perfs have strongly decreased when I cut - bad diet :-( )
Seated barbell : from 134 to 158lbs
Cloegrip pulldowns : from 195 to 228lbs
One arm rowing : from 71lbs to 129lbs
Squat : from 242 to 266lbs
Other perfs in workout sessions pictures attached.

Concerning my body. I certainly took too much fat but my weight is now about 207lbs !

PCT was very good and I didn't loose any strength or weight. Took a little fat and lost a bit water. Sure

To summarize I would say that Androlean was very good and it did what I expected from it. Maybe Androenhance too but it was annoying for my skin and I stopped after 6 weeks. I don't feel any effects from Androdrive.
Concerning Androhard, that's a real fuc.ing good product and you feel hard as a rock with it ! The problem is when you stop to take it, you fell more bloated and less hard..... I would prefer to keep this hardness after the cycle. But this is a good advantage 'cause you don't bloat during the cycle.

I think this cycle was a bit too long (9 weeks) and my joints are now painfull (elbows and now knees) but I started Cissus and Joint Force 1 week ago and all my joints start to be really better !

Now I start a bridge cycle with Ostarine. I hope I will cut a little in keeping all my stength. Will open a new log here for this bridge cycle.

Jack O'Neill
01-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Pictures from this morning :

Picture after yesterday workout :