PDA

View Full Version : HGH is too damn expensive.

h2s
03-07-2013, 01:41 PM
/rant.

;)

Rodja
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm surprised you didn't turn this into a meme.

DJM
03-07-2013, 02:03 PM
look harder

h2s
03-07-2013, 02:12 PM
look harder

Im not really looking, I just go through mental cycles of being curious. Usually gets hit quick when I think about the cost of running it for a bit really is. I generally get weary when the price is good, as it seems to often faked.

Cobalt
03-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Usually gets hit quick when I think about the cost of running it for a bit really is.

Says the guy who bought a macbook

h2s
03-07-2013, 04:42 PM

Touche, but that isn't gone in a few months..lol.

Also, the macbook is a business expense. America :)

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Touche, but that isn't gone in a few months..lol.

Also, the macbook is a business expense. America :)

no serious tax auditor would believe anyone would buy a macbook for serious business purpose

:P

burlyman30
03-07-2013, 04:59 PM
no serious tax auditor would believe anyone would buy a macbook for serious business purpose

:P

LOL. Mean. But funny.

markam
03-07-2013, 05:51 PM

Not a 'mere' macbook, a specced out ssd model. The creme de la creme of MacBooks, well at least for a few months and sadly it's not upgradable in any way. (I have one also, albeit a little less powerful).

h2s
03-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Not a 'mere' macbook, a specced out ssd model. The creme de la creme of MacBooks, well at least for a few months and sadly it's not upgradable in any way. (I have one also, albeit a little less powerful).
Shhhhh...I get enough for owning one, lol!

ctAL
03-08-2013, 08:08 PM
whats wrong with macs?

i got a mbp an also an ipad

phone is a galaxy s3 though

PNMike
03-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Not much harder...very legit stuff from where im sitting

look harder

h2s
03-12-2013, 06:27 PM
whats wrong with macs?

i got a mbp an also an ipad

phone is a galaxy s3 though

Nothing at all, haha. I'd like an iPad as there are some interesting midi controllers and effect based apps, but like you my phone is a droid, which I much prefer to an iPhone (at one point I had the 3g.)

Not much harder...very legit stuff from where im sitting
Must be a nice seat.

sandman
03-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Curious as to why you'd want HGH besides obvious reasons? For a majority of people the price point won't justify much in terms of it being worth it.

h2s
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Curious as to why you'd want HGH besides obvious reasons? For a majority of people the price point won't justify much in terms of it being worth it.

Not sure how to respond to this, lol. I would want it for the obvious reasons. The cost prohibition to run it at a decent dose is why I don't.

nate3993
03-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Peptides 4x a day? I guess that still wouldn't really compare to a high dose of GH

sandman
03-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Not sure how to respond to this, lol. I would want it for the obvious reasons. The cost prohibition to run it at a decent dose is why I don't.

Didn't know if you interested from a competition stand point or what. That's all, I can't imagine many everyday gym rats shelling out that type of money for something unless it's going to be worth it's money in the long run.

DJM
03-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Didn't know if you interested from a competition stand point or what. That's all, I can't imagine many everyday gym rats shelling out that type of money for something unless it's going to be worth it's money in the long run.

i know many many many who do shell out and are glad they do, gym rats, very serious ones tho
btw, the long run IS the point of hgh

sandman
03-20-2013, 08:54 AM
i know many many many who do shell out and are glad they do, gym rats, very serious ones tho
btw, the long run IS the point of hgh

What I meant was I wouldn't spend the money unless in the future I was competing and the HGH could help me win some money that would help pay for it. I don't blame anyone for spending their money if they have it, everyone has hobbies. For me I couldn't justify that kind of money spent. Maybe I'm cheap or in the wrong profession.

h2s
03-20-2013, 12:22 PM
What I meant was I wouldn't spend the money unless in the future I was competing and the HGH could help me win some money that would help pay for it. I don't blame anyone for spending their money if they have it, everyone has hobbies. For me I couldn't justify that kind of money spent. Maybe I'm cheap or in the wrong profession.

That is the exact thought I am having. I do not compete. If I compteted and this hobby was at that level for me, HGH is not THAT expensive. But I do not compete. While I take the gym serious, it's strictly for personal satisfaction, and at that point the price of GH is generally cost prohibitive in the sense of knowing it will be a recurring cost.