PDA

View Full Version : Clomid Reboot

Macdon1588
03-07-2013, 04:47 PM
After some shitty bloods came back for my rat, I did some research and have decided that he should use skyward research clomid at 25 mg for 3 months and Exemestane at 12.5 every other day. He's trying to get the wife rat knocked up and figures this can't hurt. Thoughts? I'll log it here long with some blood work in a couple months.

longBallLima
03-07-2013, 04:52 PM
if rats can get married, whats next? gay people???

burlyman30
03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Look into hMG.

Jelisej
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
You should have tested your rat before starting clomid restart protocol, as if he has some other underlying issues like underactive thyroid or adrenals it should be addressed first.
Add some mixed nuts to your rats diet (they do same thing as tocco-8). After 3 months of clomid+AI start tappering down clomid for couple of weeks, but keep exemestane at same level, and run exemestane for 2 weeks after stopping clomid.
Than after 8 weeks do blood tests.
Its also very important to avoid stress as much as possible, and to have a good sleep. Sleep is no 1 priority, no good sleep no good hormone levels.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-08-2013, 11:27 AM
After some shitty bloods came back for my rat, I did some research and have decided that he should use skyward research clomid at 25 mg for 3 months and Exemestane at 12.5 every other day. He's trying to get the wife rat knocked up and figures this can't hurt. Thoughts? I'll log it here long with some blood work in a couple months.

This is in response to high E2 in the rat? If so sounds like a good plan.

Macdon1588
03-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Ya, the rat's got some low LH, and low test. I gave him the first round of both today and he looked at me as if to say, "Jesus Christ! Why the hell did you just give me a shot of ever-clear? Why would you do that?" Guess I should have read the Skyward research thread sooner, so I would have made him a little juice estane mixer.

O_RYAN_007
03-09-2013, 12:10 AM
My buttonhole got tiny the first time I hit the exem!!!!

burlyman30
03-09-2013, 12:26 AM
My buttonhole got tiny the first time I hit the exem!!!!

I think you may be confused. It is supposed to be taken orally.

O_RYAN_007
03-09-2013, 09:06 AM
I think you may be confused. It is supposed to be taken orally.

So you mean to tell me I've been taking it wrong all this time?? Well I think I may just continue to hit it up this way, my colon needed a cleansing! :)

Macdon1588
03-10-2013, 06:27 AM
I shot the dose of e-stane into a little apple juice. It is of some note that the second the chemical hit the juice it clouded up. The rat seemed to tolerate it only slightly better and after the fact I was left to wonder if the apple juice, all 12ml of it would adversely effect the dose.
I have researched in the past with other companies and I have to say that I really appreciate that the clomid is in a water base that allows one a good view to the consistency of the dose.

Macdon1588
03-12-2013, 07:23 AM
You should have tested your rat before starting clomid restart protocol, as if he has some other underlying issues like underactive thyroid or adrenals it should be addressed first.
Add some mixed nuts to your rats diet (they do same thing as tocco-8), include some DAA. After 3 months of clomid+AI start tappering down clomid for couple of weeks, but keep exemestane at same level, and run exemestane for 2 weeks after stopping clomid.
Than after 8 weeks do blood tests.
Its also very important to avoid stress as much as possible, and to have a good sleep. Sleep is no 1 priority, no good sleep no good hormone levels.

Thank you for your input. I did test his bloods and the thyroid looks good. I concede that adrenals should be tested, but if I read right, a clomid reboot might shed a light indirectly on an adrenal issue if it is not successful. Plus the rat is trying to knock up his wife so top priority is on fertility right now.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Thank you for your input. I did test his bloods and the thyroid looks good. I concede that adrenals should be tested, but if I read right, a clomid reboot might shed a light indirectly on an adrenal issue if it is not successful. Plus the rat is trying to knock up his wife so top priority is on fertility right now.

That's very responsible. I would assume junk issues after aas use are almost certainly related to that usage, and probably wouldn't be so thorough.

szary
03-12-2013, 07:32 PM
to knock up his wife so top priority is on fertility right now. You should then check some research on levodopa especially as extract powder from mucuna , there is also some data on superiority of low grade exctracts probably because they contain more catechins and polyphenols that interact with maoB and COMT to increase effect of levodopa. There is a sale of BPS Endosurge on one of the SwoleSource sponsor's websites - socal-nutrition.com. Also I wouldn't be so sure of effects of clomiphene citrate (I'm not sure what you are taking) on sperm production - the company which wanted to market analogue of clomiphene as cure for male hypogonadism got battering on Nasdaq after delaying 3rd stage tests once more time ( No results?)this whole thing originated in 1970's(when clomiphen underperformed tamoxiphen in breast cancer treatment tests and since then there was no solid evidence published.One more advise from the world of injectable SAA - Hcg - didn't you try that? If you get more than 500IU even your testicles hurt - It make them bigger / force them to produce more sperm.Just try to help

Macdon1588
03-13-2013, 07:18 AM
Thank you for the post. I'm using clomid to raise testosterone on the strength of a few articles where there has been success. I haven't used HCG as I don't have access to it and haven't researched it for my goals.

Macdon1588
03-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Not sure if my last post went through but I thank you for the post.

szary
03-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Thank you for the post. I'm using clomid to raise testosterone on the strength of a few articles where there has been success. I haven't used HCG as I don't have access to it and haven't researched it for my goals.

You should beware of any claims that clomid interact with hypogonadism as it could be related to that company public relation - As i told you there was nothing interesting for 30 years on that subject and then when you add some money from stock exchange investors - voila - you get interest and "solid " data.Clomiphene citrate is also higher in reactivity because of chlorine atom and reactivity means carcinogenic so your rat may end up with some tumors.Hcg is commonly prescribed in central Europe(my place) for male hypogonadism,

Jelisej
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
You should beware of any claims that clomid interact with hypogonadism as it could be related to that company public relation - As i told you there was nothing interesting for 30 years on that subject and then when you add some money from stock exchange investors - voila - you get interest and "solid " data.Clomiphene citrate is also higher in reactivity because of chlorine atom and reactivity means carcinogenic so your rat may end up with some tumors.Hcg is commonly prescribed in central Europe(my place) for male hypogonadism,

There is a lot of solid data on clomid, and lot of reports from people. Obviously "restart" protocol does not work for everyone, but in his age (early 30's) he would have a good chance (if his endocrine system works good as whole).
I beleive that he is trying to raise LH and FSH mainly, so clomid is good enough for that, HCG also can be used sometimes when people want to make their wife pregnant but that includes injecting of very high doses of HCG, which can have downsides.

BTW, I guess you are Polish, as in majority of Europe HCG is not well known and I always tought that Polish BB's are quite advanced in some fields, and Poles are known for getting big results for small amounts of money.

szary
03-13-2013, 10:05 AM
There is a lot of solid data on clomid, and lot of reports from people. Obviously "restart" protocol does not work for everyone, but in his age (early 30's) he would have a good chance (if his endocrine system works good as whole).
I beleive that he is trying to raise LH and FSH mainly, so clomid is good enough for that, HCG also can be used sometimes when people want to make their wife pregnant but that includes injecting of very high doses of HCG, which can have downsides.

BTW, I guess you are Polish, as in majority of Europe HCG is not well known and I always tought that Polish BB's are quite advanced in some fields, and Poles are known for getting big results for small amounts of money.
Thanks for feedback about HCG - (it binds to FSH receptors)in Poland you can get 5000IU just for wide smile to young pharmacy worker - it will cost you 20 USD or if you got prescription 4 USD, The claims about ineffectiveness of clomiphene are also from long lasting polish bodybulding experience , Just to state the obvious most praises for clomiphene is PURE BROSCIENCE not ACTUAL SCIENCE

Jelisej
03-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Thanks for feedback about HCG - (it binds to FSH receptors)in Poland you can get 5000IU just for wide smile to young pharmacy worker - it will cost you 20 USD or if you got prescription 4 USD, The claims about ineffectiveness of clomiphene are also from long lasting polish bodybulding experience , Just to state the obvious most praises for clomiphene is PURE BROSCIENCE not ACTUAL SCIENCE

This part surprises me, as I dont have doubts about knowledge and experience of Polish BB community, but I've personaly seen few bloodworks that showed increase in t. testosterone, though I would agree that at the moment clomid is given way too much credit- its ok for "restart" where it works in 1/3 of cases (my own estimation)- in any other respect HCG is far superior and is very much undervalued and not given full credit.

szary
03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
This part surprises me, as I dont have doubts about knowledge and experience of Polish BB community, but I've personaly seen few bloodworks that showed increase in t. testosterone, though I would agree that at the moment clomid is given way too much credit- its ok for "restart" where it works in 1/3 of cases (my own estimation)- in any other respect HCG is far superior and is very much undervalued and not given full credit.

If you search for tamoxifen and testosterone/androgene increase there are also evidence of some "broscience " on that, But in the end the dosing is lower, it is documented that it affect brain (I don't know about function of estrogen receptors in brain but they are there) and has limited toxicity , reactivity, also on that last statement reactivity means that the number of receptors currently blocked by tamoxifen fluctuate less intensly than the same value in clomiphene treated rat. Either way tamoxifen is better even for hypogonadism.

Macdon1588
03-18-2013, 11:52 AM
My rat's kind of being moody and had a strange bout of worrying too much yesterday. I am thinking about upping his Exemestane dose to 25 every other day. Thoughts?

Jelisej
03-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Reduce clomid somewhat, even doses of 12.5mg should does the work (sometimes even better). If you still have emotional/other issues on lower doses you may try to switch to tamoxifen.

Macdon1588
03-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Ok, if the moodiness sticks around I'll do that.

szary
03-19-2013, 04:58 PM
another reason to consider taking some levodopa supplement like resurge from BPS ,Leveodopa turns into dopamine. Dopamine when is present in high dose in brain cause some of inhibitory action of prefrontaland temporal cortexes in your brain to subside or vanish(moodiness is gone) , these can get you at low end into high spirit of confidence and some aggression, but beware of overdose - and don't use it every day /several times a day - it can cause permanent damage - dopamine dysregulation syndrome and dyskinesias - especially when not taken with protecting MAO B inhibitor. you can flush levodopa from your system by high dose of vitamin b6 - it will convert rapidly levodopa into dopamine - and when turned into dopamine it would not cross to the brain(only precursor can do that actually.

Grape Ape
03-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Are you a bot?

szary
03-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Are you a bot?

Is that an insult? ,ok I agree that my not sufficient english skills sometimes block me form fully expressing my thoughts but to say that I'm a bot?

Macdon1588
03-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Gentlemen no need to argue. I appreciate every one's help. I believe things are going well. My mood has leveled out and over all I feel better. I added some TCf-1 into the mix recently, so hopefully that adds to what I am doing.

Macdon1588
04-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Jelisej and the board,

I just wanted to say thank you for your help with my clomid boot. I am happy to report that my wife is pregnant. I give all glory to God for such a blessing, and I am sure He acts through science as much as individuals such yourself who are kind enough to help others in need. So thanks again.

Sincerely,

Jason

KAB111
04-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Congrats!!! Wish you and your family the best!

Jelisej and the board,

I just wanted to say thank you for your help with my clomid boot. I am happy to report that my wife is pregnant. I give all glory to God for such a blessing, and I am sure He acts through science as much as individuals such yourself who are kind enough to help others in need. So thanks again.

Sincerely,

Jason

Macdon1588
04-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Congrats!!! Wish you and your family the best!

Thank you sir.

burlyman30
04-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Someone's got strong swimmers! Congrats, bud. I hope it is everything and more than you hoped for.

Macdon1588
04-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Someone's got strong swimmers! Congrats, bud. I hope it is everything and more than you hoped for.

Thank you sir. I'm just praying for another healthy child. Being a parent is the most meaningful thing I've done in my life.

O_RYAN_007
04-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Jelisej and the board,

Sincerely,

Jason

This is great to hear brother!

Macdon1588
04-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Thank you sir.

Macdon1588
04-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Getting closer to the end of the run, and I have noticed a couple of things. First, every other day dosing works best for me. I switched to that a couple weeks ago and it works. Secondly, it seems to have taken about three weeks for my joints to get achy from the exemestane. Over all I feel good and a lot better from a mental stand point. Also, my lifts are slowly creeping up, but I'm not sure that isn't a product of better training.