PDA

View Full Version : Methylstenbolon Results

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Looking for feedback on M-Sten (Ultradrol/M-Sten/etc).

what was your dosing protocol and what were your results?

also, interested in feedback on sides.

Matt Porter
03-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Had client do 4 weeks worth --- his strength shot up 30 lbs on major lifts very quickly and reported no noticeable sides.

He appeared to not be affected by lethargy or loss of appetite. He used IML mSTEN RX

-Matt

SoCal-Nutrition
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
That's awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Sorrow
03-10-2013, 02:29 PM
I stacked Ultra with trenazone (relatively low dose of trenazone) But had great strength and solid lean mass gains. Which for the most part I've managed to hold onto.

Havent tried IML mSTEN Rx although the thought did cross my mind as a good alternative for ultra.

Trenazone/Ultradrol/test cyph (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplement-reviews/483-trenazone-ultradrol-test-cyph.html)

Matt Porter
03-11-2013, 02:10 AM
I will be experimenting with BSL trenabol here on a guy 4 weeks out from a show.

The kicker is this -- I will have him "stage ready" 4-weeks out completely natural.

Therefore any changes from that point will be solely on addition of anabolic agent.

This is very exciting for him to get in shape WITHOUT assistance then blast product in a super lean state going into the show.

-Matt

Sperwer
03-11-2013, 03:29 AM
What dosing are you thinking?

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-11-2013, 07:30 AM
I can't speak for the other m-sten products out there but UD @ 16mg for 5 weeks on a +1000 caloric surplus had me up 19 pounds with a bodyfat% increase that was not noticeable in the mirror. Early on it seems to push water out of the interstitial space and into the cells, but later in the ride there was noticeable facial bloating. A coworker told me I had developed "jowls". Systolic BP went up about 30 points after 20 days, I had a few nosebleeds near the end after some sinus congestion had me blowing my nose forcefully. Quality stuff, I would take BP support next time though.

Freepressright
03-11-2013, 07:37 AM
At 12mg doses, I had no lethargy, no moodswings, my strength shot way up, weight was up about 12 pounds in four weeks with no noticeable increase in bodyfat, appetite was off the charts and I was very happy.

The second four-week cycle I had to cut short because the 16mg dose was too much for me. I constantly felt hypoglycemic and had a ravenous appetite that could not be satisfied with enough food, and the emotional sides were getting bad.

In the interest of full disclosure, I was also taking AndroEnhance, but it's likely the 16mg dose was too much for me.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-11-2013, 07:54 AM
The second four-week cycle I had to cut short because the 16mg dose was too much for me. I constantly felt hypoglycemic and had a ravenous appetite that could not be satisfied with enough food, and the emotional sides were getting bad.

Did you start at 16mg or did you walk it up?

Oh, also forgot to mention this stuff is definitely an affective marital aid. *wink&nudge*

Freepressright
03-11-2013, 09:34 AM
First UD cycle: 8/8/12/12
Second UD cycle: 12/16/16

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-11-2013, 11:09 AM
First UD cycle: 8/8/12/12
Second UD cycle: 12/16/16

I guess the FPR UD sweet spot is 12. It seems like once the dose beats the kidneys UD gets unpleasant. Between what you and other users describe it reminds me of what a undiagnosed diabetics complain of, what with the ever present hunger/thirst/pissing.

To be clear I'm not saying UD makes you diabetic, just that it really goes to work on sugars and fluid/electrolyte balance, probably more so than most folks realize.

Freepressright
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
When I say "insatiable" hunger at 16mg, I mean it in the most literal sense of the world. I could go from eating a large meal, like killing all-you-can-eat taco night at the local Mexican place, normally leaving me so full I can't eat anything more for the rest of the night, to shaking and sweating, so hungry I feel like I'm going to collapse, all within a matter of a couple hours.

It was so bad that I almost passed out on stage at band gigs. I had to bring a bag full of snacks and eat between songs.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-14-2013, 12:09 AM
for bulking, that sounds awesome!

I'm sure this is similar to SD...appetite is crazy until the toxicity catches up, then it plummets.

Broly
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
WHOOAA - New Antaeus NANODROL Topical = Super Ultradol? (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/671-whooaa-new-antaeus-nanodrol-topical-=-super-ultradol.html)