PDA

View Full Version : Blast and cruise

drjay16
03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
For those of you that do, how often do you get blood work and how long do you usually blast/cruise? What other drugs do you take while cruising? Besides test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJM
03-08-2013, 08:00 PM
just consider the blast a cycle and the cruise a break/pct, and go from there

bloods pre/post
cycle what you want

USN HM 350Z
03-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I only use Test when I cruise. For my blast right now it is higher test and EQ then I will roll into some deca for 20 weeks for healing and then cruise for a few months and probably do Tren/Mast.

I do labs usually every 3 months. Just had some drawn on Wed, need to check results soon. Pretty sure I need to go donate a pint of blood though.

drjay16
03-08-2013, 09:27 PM
I only use Test when I cruise. For my blast right now it is higher test and EQ then I will roll into some deca for 20 weeks for healing and then cruise for a few months and probably do Tren/Mast.

I do labs usually every 3 months. Just had some drawn on Wed, need to check results soon. Pretty sure I need to go donate a pint of blood though.

Do you donate blood on a regular basis? I should probably do that. Didn't even think of that

USN HM 350Z
03-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I will be while on the EQ due to the increased RBC's

Matt Porter
03-09-2013, 03:12 PM
It all depends on your goals and scheduling. For a competitor it could be radically different than a recreational lifter.

Competitors will be blasting much more than cruising I'll tell you that much,,,,blast for 4-6 months,,, cruise for 4-6 weeks.

Would always cruise on T at 200-300/week, with peps or low dose GH (2iu).

-Matt

drjay16
03-09-2013, 05:49 PM
It all depends on your goals and scheduling. For a competitor it could be radically different than a recreational lifter.

Competitors will be blasting much more than cruising I'll tell you that much,,,,blast for 4-6 months,,, cruise for 4-6 weeks.

-Matt

I'm not competing at this point so I was thinking shorter blast might be more appropriate for health reasons

drjay16
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM

-Matt

Matt, have you ever heard of people cruising on Test/Mast? Like 150mg each a week.

burlyman30
03-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Matt, have you ever heard of people cruising on Test/Mast? Like 150mg each a week.

I'm obviously not Matt, but I can answer this. Tons of guys that are on TRT are cruising on test at around 150/week year round. Many also add low dose (100-200/wk) deca or tren or mast or EQ or whatever compound they want in order to complement their TRT.