PDA

View Full Version : Iron Legion Triumphalis at PHF

BBG
03-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I want to let you all know that Iron Legion is now at PHF. Iron Legion is the company Antaeus Labs sold the rights to of several of their products...

Soon to be released: Triumphalis

Triumphalis:
- enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion
- causes a positive nitrogen balance
- is orally effective
- has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects
- does not aromatize
- causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

Triumphalis has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It is has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

h2s
03-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Sounds awesome.

derekh83
03-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Looks very interesting but why is Antaeus Labs selling off some of their stuff to Iron Legion? Are they planning to changing Trenazone?

BBG, how would you use Triumphalis? Sample cycles?

Sorry for all the questions.

ktrainXr
03-11-2013, 03:20 PM
3,3-azo-17α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol aka Methyldiazirinol. Interesting structure, should yield good conversion. Not much info out there yet.

Ok, so who wants to give it a cool short-hand name? And anyone have access to Julius Vida’s Androgens and Anabolic Agents, page 90 ?

Rodja
03-11-2013, 04:04 PM
All it says in Vida is that it is 300% more anabolic and 20% androgenic compared to MT.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Looks very interesting but why is Antaeus Labs selling off some of their stuff to Iron Legion? Are they planning to changing Trenazone?

from my discussions with Jake, this was a move to protect him/AL. I imagine Trenazone should be rebranded shortly...we picked up a chunk of the last bit AL had.

BBG
03-11-2013, 08:44 PM

Trenazone will be updated and will have increase absorption... by A LOT! But the name is changing, get ready for some good things.

I would use the triumphalis just like you would use any other PH. 4-8 weeks, hopefully stacked with test if you can, or stanodrol.

When the first logs come out we'll know. I'm receiving some shortly, but probably won't use it for awhile as I was on just recently.

Jorsn
03-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Trenazone will be updated and will have increase absorption... by A LOT! But the name is changing, get ready for some good things.

I would use the triumphalis just like you would use any other PH. 4-8 weeks, hopefully stacked with test if you can, or stanodrol.

When the first logs come out we'll know. I'm receiving some shortly, but probably won't use it for awhile as I was on just recently.

Are they going to pick up Mechabol as well?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-12-2013, 01:34 AM
We have some on the way too. I may be convinced to give a bottle to a well deserving member who wants to log it ;)

Macdon1588
03-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Are they going to pick up Mechabol as well?

I second this. Ran it for good results... Only regret was I didn't run it higher.

BoneDaddy
03-12-2013, 07:34 AM
I second this. Ran it for good results... Only regret was I didn't run it higher.

What did you run it at and what would you run it at next time?

markam
03-12-2013, 07:55 AM
I'll put my oar in as I'm running Mechabol at the moment.

125mgs ed, so 3 caps then 2 caps 6-8 hours later. Really nice ride, this one. 2 bottles will give you a 5 week cycle if you bump the last week up to 150mgs. Negligible sides at 125mgs for me, and I'm stacking it with 9AB, 6AH and some Dermacrine.

derekh83
03-12-2013, 08:05 AM

I should have included more detail in my question. From the write up, Triumphalis results sound like it will potentially be similar to Superdrol or Ultradrol, something you would use for more mass/strength. Structurally it looks like something you would use more for lean gains or a cutting cycle.

To clarify my question, is Iron Legion expecting this to be more of a mass/strength compound or more of a cutting compound which is similar to its structure (stanozolol, furazabol, anavar)? Question 2: Since this is DHT based would this be a compound that would stack well with Trenazone to help combat the estrogenic sides? Or am I completely off base in my thought process?

I do understand this is partial speculation since it is a new compound and time will tell the best way to use it.

Once again thank you for your help and for answering my questions.

BBG
03-12-2013, 09:15 AM
I believe it to be more of a bulking steroid, but not wet at all. It could really be used for either cutting or bulking, but bulking is what it will most likely do best.

I should have included more detail in my question. From the write up, Triumphalis results sound like it will potentially be similar to Superdrol or Ultradrol, something you would use for more mass/strength. Structurally it looks like something you would use more for lean gains or a cutting cycle.

To clarify my question, is Iron Legion expecting this to be more of a mass/strength compound or more of a cutting compound which is similar to its structure (stanozolol, furazabol, anavar)? Question 2: Since this is DHT based would this be a compound that would stack well with Trenazone to help combat the estrogenic sides? Or am I completely off base in my thought process?

I do understand this is partial speculation since it is a new compound and time will tell the best way to use it.

Once again thank you for your help and for answering my questions.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Question 2: Since this is DHT based would this be a compound that would stack well with Trenazone to help combat the estrogenic sides? Or am I completely off base in my thought process?

Based on the Q ratio it doesn't seem terribly androgenic, maybe not the best choice.

derekh83
03-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Based on the Q ratio it doesn't seem terribly androgenic, maybe not the best choice.

Yes very good point. I did overlook that.

Macdon1588
03-12-2013, 10:56 AM
What did you run it at and what would you run it at next time?

I ran it at 75mg with 11-kt spray. It was nice and I leaned out... I think 100-150 would be good.

Bucks
03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I'll put my oar in as I'm running Mechabol at the moment.

125mgs ed, so 3 caps then 2 caps 6-8 hours later. Really nice ride, this one. 2 bottles will give you a 5 week cycle if you bump the last week up to 150mgs. Negligible sides at 125mgs for me, and I'm stacking it with 9AB, 6AH and some Dermacrine.

Mark, how dry do you feel if any with the Mech and AB? I'm running it @150 with AM and TZ. Feeling is fucken awesome!

markam
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Mark, how dry do you feel if any with the Mech and AB? I'm running it @150 with AM and TZ. Feeling is fucken awesome!

Not noticeably dry, feeling pretty great actually. After taking Mechabol for a couple of days I bought two more to save for the future, it really is enjoyable to run. I guess that Trenazone would transform my cycle, but also make it that more suppresive and I'm not using HCG. But yeah, very very nice! I had put an order in for four bottles of Androlean when it was first on sale at a hefty discount, and when it was repeatedly delayed I was offered the option of swapping with another product, so I chose Androbulk:)
How many caps of AM you at?

Bucks
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
AM8 AH6 Mech @150 TZ @2.25 had some headaches last week upped my Talos dose to 6 per day headaches gone. Drinking tons of water. BP is still holding a little high. This is starting week 6, planning to goto 10.

OMG the feeling in the gym is insane! Pumps are hurtful and the endurance is just unbelievable. I just destroy my muscles with the weights.

Yes I'm pretty happy with this cycle😃

SoCal-Nutrition
03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
We just started our PreSale for Triumphalis (http://socal-nutrition.com/Triumphalis)

should be the lowest price you can find, and the forum discount code should make it even sweeter.

markam
03-12-2013, 05:21 PM
AM8 AH6 Mech @150 TZ @2.25 had some headaches last week upped my Talos dose to 6 per day headaches gone. Drinking tons of water. BP is still holding a little high. This is starting week 6, planning to goto 10.

OMG the feeling in the gym is insane! Pumps are hurtful and the endurance is just unbelievable. I just destroy my muscles with the weights.

Yes I'm pretty happy with this cycle��

8 AM & 6 AH, so that's like a total of 10 AH caps in that stack, Do you need that much as AH at 6 caps is 1200mgs anyway.
I'm doing 9 AB and 6 AH and I will see what 12 AB is like pretty soon:)

Bucks
03-12-2013, 09:14 PM
8 AM & 6 AH, so that's like a total of 10 AH caps in that stack, Do you need that much as AH at 6 caps is 1200mgs anyway.
I'm doing 9 AB and 6 AH and I will see what 12 AB is like pretty soon:)

Mech is wet for me . I was running 4 AH and I went to 6 after I tossed in TZ. Im usually drier than shit with 6 AH but not now.

After I drop the Mech the TZ dose is going up. I have some AB but I haven't ran it yet. I'm kicking around running the AB in the fall with a SDMZ kicker.

Bucks
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
We just started our PreSale for Triumphalis (http://socal-nutrition.com/Triumphalis)

should be the lowest price you can find, and the forum discount code should make it even sweeter.

Sounds sweet.

Jorsn
03-12-2013, 09:30 PM
I believe it to be more of a bulking steroid, but not wet at all. It could really be used for either cutting or bulking, but bulking is what it will most likely do best.

What would be a better bulker.. Trenazone 2.0/Ultradrol or Trenazone 2.0/Triumphalis?

BBG
03-13-2013, 09:07 PM
What would be a better bulker.. Trenazone 2.0/Ultradrol or Trenazone 2.0/Triumphalis?

Whichever cycle you eat more food with. But I really can't say just yet on the triumphalis.

Jorsn
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Whichever cycle you eat more food with. But I really can't say just yet on the triumphalis.

When will T-zone 2.0 hit the stores?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-13-2013, 11:32 PM
we're expecting to have the new Trenazone (http://socal-nutrition.com/Antaeus-Labs/Trenazone)sometime in May.

dacookiemonsta
03-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Mech is wet for me . I was running 4 AH and I went to 6 after I tossed in TZ. Im usually drier than shit with 6 AH but not now.

After I drop the Mech the TZ dose is going up. I have some AB but I haven't ran it yet. I'm kicking around running the AB in the fall with a SDMZ kicker.

Can't believe some people get wet gains with Mecha.

I had decent abs while stacking it with 40mg of dbol a day.

Overall I was largely unimpressed with my tzone/mecha cycle I ran recently.

This might be something I try next. I want more of a mass gainer.