PDA

View Full Version : ATD Rat study WTF?????

markam
03-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Surely not?

http://depot.knaw.nl/813/1/15098_285_swaab.pdf

DJM
03-11-2013, 06:47 PM
burly is a big fan of atd
just saying

markam
03-11-2013, 07:02 PM
burly is a big fan of atd
just saying

Yes, I know:(
Perhaps it would be wise for him to at least consider that ATD has caused or contributed to his current state of health. Recently I remember reading that his testosterone levels were high but libido was still very low. This is worrying.

burlyman30
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all. :D

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.

markam
03-12-2013, 01:57 AM
LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all. :D

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.

Jeez, looks like a few guys here are going to be disappointed:) Anyway, you looked quite wonderful in your pink posing briefs. Dammit, now where did I put that bottle of ATD:)

DJM
03-12-2013, 05:45 AM

you made me blush

Grape Ape
03-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Bisexual jokes aside; ATD has long term negative effects on libido?

burlyman30
03-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Bisexual jokes aside; ATD has long term negative effects on libido?

Read the article? Didn't really talk about libido specifically. Talked about feminization.

markam
03-13-2013, 04:25 AM
I found ATD effective when I used it (twice), but I couldn't tolerate any more than one 25mg cap ed, so I used it in conjunction with 6-Bromo, which has me waking up with morning wood if I take just 30mgs at bedtime. After 2 weeks I split the ATD caps for 12.5mg ed and discontinued after ten days but still dosed 6-Bromo @ 60mgs before bed.

When I first took ATD 50mgs ed, my joints hurt and my libido was crushed, but thankfully I didn't turn vegetarian:)*

*Apologies to vegetarians. I love animals, especially with gravy:)

szary
03-13-2013, 05:26 AM
Read the article? Didn't really talk about libido specifically. Talked about feminization.

to begin with - We have to mention that this study is quite ANCIENT in the field of neuroscience and probably some or most of the statements claimed by the authors was proven untrue since then. I have read some popular science books about neuroscience and neurochemisttry written in 2000's and they all mention importance of vasopresin in male sexual response, protective/possessive attitude and modulation of aggression and harmful behaviour . There was a study based on long term prairie voles observation and role of vasopresin and distribution/density of vasopsesin receptors in the rodent's brain in connection to it's unique monogamic lifestyle. Also vasopresin modulates aggression toward potentially threatening people ( like someone with whose political ideas we don't agree). to be more blunt it enable you to feel no moral remorse after you hit/kill potential attacker(or person you despise). vasopresin is also involve in dominant stature and possition expression( if someone challenge your authority he/she may end up attack by you). Also there was a Swedish study about different types of vasopresin receptor coding genes. It basically stated that some people with short version of that gene would be incline more to not protective /noncooperative / almost sociopathic behaviours. I have written all of these from memory so I could make some mistakes , but general thought is that vasopresin and vasopresin receptors are mostly beneficial to your dominant and confident male-type psychic( they could even define it)Also there is politically incorrect argument against this whole study from 1994 but I was previously banned from another fora for claims like that and I am hesitant to be banned by swolesouce after just dosen of posts

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 08:04 AM
to begin with - We have to mention that this study is quite ANCIENT in the field of neuroscience and probably some or most of the statements claimed by the authors was proven untrue since then. I have read some popular science books about neuroscience and neurochemisttry written in 2000's and they all mention importance of vasopresin in male sexual response, protective/possessive attitude and modulation of aggression and harmful behaviour . There was a study based on long term prairie voles observation and role of vasopresin and distribution/density of vasopsesin receptors in the rodent's brain in connection to it's unique monogamic lifestyle. Also vasopresin modulates aggression toward potentially threatening people ( like someone with whose political ideas we don't agree). to be more blunt it enable you to feel no moral remorse after you hit/kill potential attacker(or person you despise). vasopresin is also involve in dominant stature and possition expression( if someone challenge your authority he/she may end up attack by you). Also there was a Swedish study about different types of vasopresin receptor coding genes. It basically stated that some people with short version of that gene would be incline more to not protective /noncooperative / almost sociopathic behaviours. I have written all of these from memory so I could make some mistakes , but general thought is that vasopresin and vasopresin receptors are mostly beneficial to your dominant and confident male-type psychic( they could even define it)Also there is politically incorrect argument against this whole study from 1994 but I was previously banned from another fora for claims like that and I am hesitant to be banned by swolesouce after just dosen of posts

so what you're saying is that ATD does NOT cause weiner in the pooper?

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-13-2013, 08:47 AM
so what you're saying is that ATD does NOT cause weiner in the pooper?

I read this article pretty carefully and upon deep reflection it convinced me that users of Novadex XT, even short term users, probably enjoy being mounted by rats.

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 08:48 AM
No bro... it causes rat weiner in the pooper.

that cant be too bad....

what? lol

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Sorry, edited the post, wanted to be more precise in my conclusions.

BoneDaddy
03-13-2013, 08:52 AM
I read this article pretty carefully and upon deep reflection it convinced me that users of Novadex XT, even short term users, probably enjoy being mounted by rats.

I've 3/4 of a bottle in my cabinet.....you want it? lol

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-13-2013, 09:00 AM
I've 3/4 of a bottle in my cabinet.....you want it? lol

Nah man, thanks for the offer, but I've never had a problem enjoying being mounted by rats.

szary
03-13-2013, 09:04 AM
so what you're saying is that ATD does NOT cause weiner in the pooper?I'm just saying there is a lot of new data on vasopresin and vasopresin receptors and they confirm that they play central role in making you dominant, aggressive, possesive and confident male YOU SHOULD BE,
To broaden the response - There are continuously changing data on brain evidence of sexual (mis)conduct(LGBT idetification),No theory is proven beyond reasonable doubt( it fail in some cases), In the end the frontal part of the cortexes ( where your rational and concious driven "rational mind" is located) could be blamed on your sexual preference - and that part you can affect throught changes and actions you make during your life.( some actions are quite involuntary as response to oxitocin after orgasm which enhance the remembering of sensual stimuli you experienced- you know smell etc)ATD has nothing to do with this , It is a very potent and not very much understood compound affecting both estrogen and androgen receptors in your body but these receptors cann't change the structure of the brain during 99,9 % time in your life (since you can read this I can assume that is already too late for you )

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Nah man, thanks for the offer, but I've never had a problem enjoying being mounted by rats.

get to enjoy it even without novadex, eh? :D

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm just saying there is a lot of new data on vasopresin and vasopresin receptors and they confirm that they play central role in making you dominant, aggressive, possesive and confident male YOU SHOULD BE,
To broaden the responce - There are continuously changing data on brain evidence of sexual (mis)conduct(LGBT idetification),No theory is proven beyond reasonable doubt( it fail in some cases), In the end the frontal part of the cortexes ( where your rational and concious driven "rational mind" is located) could be blamed on your sexual preference - and that part you can affect throught changes and actions you make during your life.( some actions are quite involuntary as response to oxitocin after orgasm which enhance the remembering of sensual stimuli you experienced- you know smell etc)ATD has nothing to do with this , It is a very potent and not very much understood compound affecting both estrogen and androgen receptors in your body but these receptors cann't change the structure of the brain during 99,9 % time in your life (since you can read this I can assume that is already too late for you )

i was more joking than anything :)

now, nitpicking, did you call being gay a sexual misconduct? lol

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
get to enjoy it even without novadex, eh? :D

I'm just a natural I guess.

szary
03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
i was more joking than anything :)

now, nitpicking, did you call being gay a sexual misconduct? lol

And here I go again another banned forum? WTF

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:30 AM
And here I go again another banned forum? WTF

lol easy champ, i just asked a question.

szary
03-13-2013, 09:45 AM
lol easy champ, i just asked a question.

I'm just not backing down , my nature don't simply let me dothat, You have to stand your ground and defend your arguments and be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, You are responsible for many things in your life , why not the stuff that it is in your brain. In many studies of brain imaging there was no identifiable difference between paraphilia socially accepted and not, there was hardly any difference between brain imaging of people who believed their mind are of different sex or species (different states between image of you in reality and in image in your "mind") even the same treatment was similarly helpful/unhelpful

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm just not backing down , my nature don't simply let me dothat, You have to stand your ground and defend your arguments and be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, You are responsible for many things in your life , why not the stuff that it is in your brain. In many studies of brain imaging there was no identifiable difference between paraphilia socially accepted and not, there was hardly any difference between brain imaging of people who believed their mind are of different sex or species (different states between image of you in reality and in image in your "mind") even the same treatment was similarly helpful/unhelpful

wait, what? lol

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 10:00 AM

BTW, classifying sexual attraction to the same gender as paraphilia is not the best way to demonstrate the best usage of said brain

Coolazice
03-13-2013, 10:02 AM
wait, what? lol

I do sex whenever I want.
-Ippy

lol

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 10:05 AM
I do sex whenever I want.
-Ippy

lol

lol i miss that little troll. it was fun reading his nonsense.

is he still active over at AM? i think im permabanned there. i dont remember exactly what i said, but i may have invited him to suck my nuts. not im banned and my nuts remain dry

szary
03-13-2013, 10:17 AM
what other therm to use ?, anyway results say the whole thing(no matter how you name it) originates quite in the same areas of the brain , and paraphilia is in the dictionary. I simply reclaiming the original meaning of the word(and don't care abut consequences since I'm right).

Coolazice
03-13-2013, 10:19 AM

is he still active over at AM? i think im permabanned there. i dont remember exactly what i said, but i may have invited him to suck my nuts. not im banned and my nuts remain dry

Yeah, his nonsense was entertaining.

He had disappeared for a while, but after a quick check, it looks like he decided to start visiting AM again. I'm not sure if he is active there or just a lurker now. Sorry to hear about the dry nuts. lol

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 10:27 AM
what other therm to use ?, anyway results say the whole thing(no matter how you name it) originates quite in the same areas of the brain , and paraphilia is in the dictionary. I simply reclaiming the original meaning of the word(and don't care abut consequences since I'm right).

Paraphilia
Noun
A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

you know how common it is for men to be attracted to men and for women to be attracted to women?

lol "im right"

He had disappeared for a while, but after a quick check, it looks like he decided to start visiting AM again. I'm not sure if he is active there or just a lurker now. Sorry to hear about the dry nuts. lol

lol yah, if i remember right, we had some stupid bet where if he lost he would suck my nuts. damn ippy left me hanging

DJM
03-13-2013, 10:28 AM
parapheliA
dry nuts
atd = shit libido
and a mention of kenboy
this is an ippy thread!

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 10:31 AM
parapheliA
dry nuts
atd = shit libido
and a mention of kenboy
this is an ippy thread!

and 2 foreigners!

LOL indeed it is!!!

DJ, you should get that stripper wannabe here! you're the guy to get it done.

DJM
03-13-2013, 10:32 AM
oh man haha

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 10:34 AM
oh man haha

lol just to clarify, that was a joke. that shithead derails any intelligent discussion, such as whether ATD turns you into a raging queer or not. If ippy was a member, there should be an exclusive ippy section and he could only post there!

Coolazice
03-13-2013, 10:35 AM
lol yah, if i remember right, we had some stupid bet where if he lost he would suck my nuts. damn ippy left me hanging

What? lol I must have missed that post. Sorry to hear that he reneged on the bet! I'm sure he would have been very good had he actually held up his end of the bet.

BoneDaddy
03-13-2013, 10:37 AM

Ippy hasn't been seen in a loooong time, especially since DJ posted that pic of him dancing all up on those men......he eventually got most of AM turned on him as well.

Paraphilia
Noun
A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

you know how common it is for men to be attracted to men and for women to be attracted to women?

lol "im right"

So wait.....you're RIGHT? You're right in saying that homosexuality or bisexuality is sexual misconduct or abnormal and genetically flawed? This isn't really happening, is it?

Jelisej
03-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Guys, lets not get into unnecessary arguments. Everyone has an opinion, mine is that everyone is born as bisexual (with preferences to one or other sides) Sigmund Freud said it himself and he is still a daddy. Szary is probably devout christian and he has own beleives- so lets give a guy chance. He has some knowledge so he may be contributing to our community, as long as he is tolerant to others and keep his views for himself.

We dont need to mention Ippy either, he does not deserve any attention. He had his chances, he blew them, thats it. Lets move on. We are above petty little arguments, arent we?

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
What? lol I must have missed that post. Sorry to hear that he reneged on the bet! I'm sure he would have been very good had he actually held up his end of the bet.

lol it was something like "i will destroy you with my physique by the end of the year" or some crazy non sense from ippy

Ippy hasn't been seen in a loooong time, especially since DJ posted that pic of him dancing all up on those men......he eventually got most of AM turned on him as well.

So wait.....you're RIGHT? You're right in saying that homosexuality or bisexuality is sexual misconduct or abnormal and genetically flawed? This isn't really happening, is it?

LOL unfortunately, it is. right before our eyes

He has some knowledge so he may be contributing to our community, as long as he is tolerant to others and keep his views for himself.

unfortunately, he didn't. he called homosexuality/bisexuality a sexual misconduct and then classified it as paraphilia, and being that we are mostly fact/science/knowledge based on this board, i challenged him on that statement

We dont need to mention Ippy either, he does not deserve any attention. He had his chances, he blew them, thats it. Lets move on. We are above petty little arguments, arent we?

but ippy is too much fun lol we don't mention him as controversy but just sort of a "ahh the good times" kinda thing :)

BTW Jelisej, when i get the numbers, i wanna pick your brain about my Ms' blood test if you don't mind!

Coolazice
03-13-2013, 12:58 PM
lol it was something like "i will destroy you with my physique by the end of the year" or some crazy non sense from ippy

He needs to post some new pics somewhere. I wonder if he happened if he happened to catch that FB link you posted.

Jelisej
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
and 2 foreigners!
LOL indeed it is!!!
DJ, you should get that stripper wannabe here! you're the guy to get it done.

You need to be more tolerant as well, I need to be more tolerant as well- but we are ok if we keep our opinions for ourselves.
Sometimes people are brought and tought one way, and sometimes its hard to accept changes, but if we give them chances they may change or at least they can not talk about certain topics.
Lets get over it.

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 01:32 PM
He needs to post some new pics somewhere. I wonder if he happened if he happened to catch that FB link you posted.

i sent him my old bodyspace link, in which i looked like shit, but still better than him and he was all on my nuts about how i look amazing and how brazilians have superior genetics to look great or some other insanity like that.

average brazilian with superior genetics for bodybuilding:

- - - Updated - - -

You need to be more tolerant as well, I need to be more tolerant as well- but we are ok if we keep our opinions for ourselves.
Sometimes people are brought and tought one way, and sometimes its hard to accept changes, but if we give them chances they may change or at least they can not talk about certain topics.
Lets get over it.

the foreigner i was referring to was myself, apologies if that came across as intolerant or anything but a joke

but agreed, as long as he keeps his judgment on homosexuals to himself, i'll kindly STFU lol

all is good

Coolazice
03-13-2013, 01:43 PM
i sent him my old bodyspace link, in which i looked like shit, but still better than him and he was all on my nuts about how i look amazing and how brazilians have superior genetics to look great or some other insanity like that.

average brazilian with superior genetics for bodybuilding:

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds like Ippy. :rolleyes: His "principals" (that none of us seems to fully understand) dictate that you have to have near zero body fat or else you look like crap. Apparently the amount of muscle one carries is of little relevance to whether or not qualify as a sick cunt.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30365819.jpg

longBallLima
03-13-2013, 01:45 PM
That sounds like Ippy. :rolleyes: His "principals" (that none of us seems to fully understand) dictate that you have to have near zero body fat or else you look like crap. Apparently the amount of muscle one carries is of little relevance to whether or not qualify as a sick cunt.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30365819.jpg

lol as much as he derailed everything, he was too much entertainment.

speaking of derailment, sorry mods, feel free to move my ippy/gay defending posts to the butthurt thread

nate3993
03-13-2013, 07:15 PM
long ball. you're brasilian? no shit. my mom is campo grande.

and ippy is a go go dancer? lmao. that's just too priceless

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 01:42 AM
long ball. you're brasilian? no shit. my mom is campo grande.

and ippy is a go go dancer? lmao. that's just too priceless

Hah no shit! I'm from Brasília

U ever been down there?

BoneDaddy
03-14-2013, 10:18 AM
eh, screw it...here.

DJM
03-14-2013, 11:25 AM
http://www.facebook.com/kentheeagle

h2s
03-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Wtf is that him? I never saw that one.

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 11:49 AM
someone needs to friend this man and see the rest of his pics, i wanna see what came of his "cycle"

Coolazice
03-14-2013, 11:52 AM
someone needs to friend this man and see the rest of his pics, i wanna see what came of his "cycle"

Judging from the picture, Nate might be the best candidate for that job.

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Judging from the picture, Nate might be the best candidate for that job.

get to it, Nate! :D

BoneDaddy
03-14-2013, 12:01 PM
He's lurking here.....it wasn't private until DJ posted that link.....

Coolazice
03-14-2013, 12:03 PM
He's lurking here.....it wasn't private until DJ posted that link.....

I figured he was.

nate3993
03-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Hah no shit! I'm from Brasília

U ever been down there?

Hell yeah! Been to Brasilia too. Went and saw Lula's castle. Lol

eh, screw it...here.

That can't be him can it? When did he become so tan with curly hair?

DJM
03-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Wtf is that him? I never saw that one.
hahahah nah, jk i posted on AM

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Hell yeah! Been to Brasilia too. Went and saw Lula's castle. Lol

nothing to do in Brasilia but look at buildings lol and fuck lula!!!

nate3993
03-14-2013, 02:04 PM
nothing to do in Brasilia but look at buildings lol and fuck lula!!!

I heard he cleared a lot of Brasil's debt? I know he's crooked as hell though. Haha. His BROTHER always seems to get caught with assloads of money bribing people. Has no relation to Lula though :rolleyes:

Thinking about it though, currently, not a whole lot of world leaders you can really respect. I don't know about all countries so I can't say all, but most leaders of countries are awful.

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I heard he cleared a lot of Brasil's debt? I know he's crooked as hell though. Haha. His BROTHER always seems to get caught with assloads of money bribing people. Has no relation to Lula though :rolleyes:

Thinking about it though, currently, not a whole lot of world leaders you can really respect. I don't know about all countries so I can't say all, but most leaders of countries are awful.

He rode the wave of the economic policies put in place by the previous president. The policies he criticized so much. Socially, Brasil went from bad to worse.

Lula is an alcoholic illiterate thief who had no business running a country. He systematically bribed large portions of congress to pass his shit in what I equal to shutting down congress. May as well put a dictatorship in place.

He also created this ridiculous welfare type system that was used as a way to purchase votes from the electorate as he had government agencies tell the largely uneducated brazilian population that said benefit would be gone if Lula wasn't re-elected. 80 bucks a month is what the families got. Not enough to put them above poverty line.

Lula had a cancer scare and I was rooting for cancer, that might tell you how much I hate this man and his party lol

I agree, a bunch of leaders are incompetent, but comparing to Brazil, americans "complain with their bellies full" to use a brazilian expression lol

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 03:14 AM
I figured he was.

small world!

I never knew Hector on the forums, but he's been a long time customer. he comes up from Mexico every few months and picks up some products. Super nice guy, made some decent progress over the last few years.

the last time I saw him was right before Christmas, he'd put on about 10lbs since the time I'd seen him last.

nate3993
03-15-2013, 03:36 AM
You've met hot streak???? Lmao. That's some crazy shit. That guy is a JOKE. A walking, talking joke. You have no idea.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 04:12 AM
yeah, always been a cool guy to deal with from my side. I'm not gonna invest a ton of time researching his forum history, I just saw one thread at AM where he was getting flamed pretty hard, and a bunch of threads/posts here in his "honor".

from my side, super nice guy. since I know him, and I know him to be a good person, I find it disappointing to know he's been bullied (justly or not) out of our community.

but, as stated, I have no idea about his history on the PP forum and the history he has with the majority of you here.

BoneDaddy
03-15-2013, 05:18 AM
small world!

I never knew Hector on the forums, but he's been a long time customer. he comes up from Mexico every few months and picks up some products. Super nice guy, made some decent progress over the last few years.

the last time I saw him was right before Christmas, he'd put on about 10lbs since the time I'd seen him last.

Told ya that Spain story was BS and he was from Mexico! He must have an alter-ego if what you say is true. Or it's just typical keyboard warrior syndrome. I'd fill you in on why he's looked upon like he is, but damn....where does 1 start?

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Told ya that Spain story was BS and he was from Mexico! He must have an alter-ego if what you say is true. Or it's just typical keyboard warrior syndrome. I'd fill you in on why he's looked upon like he is, but damn....where does 1 start?

I read all his stuff. Was funny as hell. DJ flaming him was funny as hell too. For the most part I think Ippy was probably just trollin' though.

burlyman30
03-16-2013, 12:23 PM
From an ATD study to Hector... lol... my, what twists and turns these threads take.