PDA

View Full Version : " New " prohormone or designer???

pitboss
03-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Iron Legion Triumphalis - A new revolution has started!
Need a real Bulking Mass gainer with Dramatic Strength Gains? Triumphalis is here for you, brought to you by the up and coming Iron Legion Supplements! This new compound is here to take the bodybuilding world by storm. Very Similar to Superdrol in its Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio!

Triumphalis:
- enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion
- causes a positive nitrogen balance
- is orally effective
- has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects
- does not aromatize
- causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

Triumphalis has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It is has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

IRON LEGION TRIUMPHALIS
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value
3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15 mg **

** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Gelatin, magnsium stearate.

DIRECTIONS:
Take 2-3 capsules daily for 4 week with on cycle support such as Aegis and finish with a proper post cycle therapy and post cycle support such as Talos.

No posts found
New post Your name: .Your rating: Excellent! Very Good Average Fair Poor .Your message: .Type the characters you see in the picture below.

Name of your friend: .E-mail of your friend: .Your name: .Your e-mail: .Your message: Iron Legion TRIUMPHALIS (90 CAPS) .Type the characters you see in the picture below.

New features Manufacturer: Iron Legion ..

Cobalt
03-14-2013, 06:40 AM
http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/811-iron-legion-triumphalis-phf.html

:)

h2s
03-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh and guess what? They are sponsors! Thread/Banner to go up soon.

Freepressright
03-15-2013, 11:50 AM
My partner (at work) just ordered two bottles. He said he got his ship confirmation yesterday. I'll try to report in on his progress from time to time.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 01:18 PM
we're gonna give a bottle away to a member to log:

jump on it!

Looking for logger for Iron Legion Triumphalis (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/834-looking-logger-iron-legion-triumphalis.html#post14768)

pitboss
03-15-2013, 08:40 PM
So, those who have some understanding of the nomenclature and chemistry - is this cytostane -ish? How harsh will it be with a 17a and 17b?

totalflexblog
03-26-2013, 09:29 AM
So, those who have some understanding of the nomenclature and chemistry - is this cytostane -ish? How harsh will it be with a 17a and 17b?

Like almost every oral steroid, it has a 17a-methyl group. Like every active steroid (injectable or oral) it has a 17b-hydroxyl.
It's not cynostane-ish. Do you say that because the article on my blog mentions cynostane once in passing, or is there another reason?

pitboss
03-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Well, being I didn't read your blog it wasn't because you mentioned it once in passing. I got a long winded email announcing the release of this compound and somewhere in that it compared it to cytostane in some way. They may have borrowed some info from your blog for all I know. Looking back my question was dumb. I know the reason for the 17a in oral steroids. I guess what I was trying to get at was how harsh this is on the liver. For example; Halodrol harsh or superdrol harsh.

totalflexblog
03-27-2013, 03:18 AM
Well, being I didn't read your blog it wasn't because you mentioned it once in passing. I got a long winded email announcing the release of this compound and somewhere in that it compared it to cytostane in some way. They may have borrowed some info from your blog for all I know. Looking back my question was dumb. I know the reason for the 17a in oral steroids. I guess what I was trying to get at was how harsh this is on the liver. For example; Halodrol harsh or superdrol harsh.

Orbit I assume. I think they took it from the passing mention in my blog, though it really has nothing to do with cynostane. Could you forward the email to me please?
I'd expect it to be halodrol harsh (or less) rather than superdrol harsh.

pitboss
03-27-2013, 03:39 AM
I sure would but I deleted it and my crappy email ( comcast ) empties my trash within 24 hrs so it's long gone. I believe it was Orbit. Thanks for the info, I will check out your blog when I get some time.

totalflexblog
03-27-2013, 12:24 PM
I sure would but I deleted it and my crappy email ( comcast ) empties my trash within 24 hrs so it's long gone. I believe it was Orbit. Thanks for the info, I will check out your blog when I get some time.

Thanks anyway.
They copy/pasted my article on it on their facebook page; it wouldn't surprise me if they did the same thing in a mail-out.
Link: Methyldiazirinol - Total Flex Blog (http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methyldiazirinol/)