PDA

View Full Version : The Official Iron Legion Triumphalis Thread - FAQ

BBG
03-14-2013, 01:38 PM
What dosage and duration should I run it for?
Like most orals, a four-to-six week cycle probably presents the best opportunity for maximum muscle-gain with minimum risk. A dose of between 30 and 45mg per day (2 - 3 caps) should be sufficient for almost everyone.

Is it methylated?
It is 17a-methylated for oral bioavailability.

How toxic is it compared to other products?
Though it has an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to superdrol, it is likely to be much less resistant to metabolism, and therefore much less toxic. It is probably, mg for mg, similar to "epistane" as far as toxicity is concerned - that is to say, a reasonable cycle of 30 - 45mg is likely to elevate liver function markers slightly, but not dangerously, out of their normal values.

Is it a 'cutter' or a 'bulker'?
Like many oral products, it can be used both ways. It will help to preserve muscle mass on a cutting diet, and help to add muscle mass when in a calorie surplus.

Is it estrogenic or progestinic?
It doesn't aromatise, and isn't estrogenic or progestinic (neither are its metabolites), so that sort of side-effect should be of no concern.

What supports are needed?
A good all-round cycle support like Talos (made by our friends at Antaeus Labs) should be sufficient. If liver function is a major concern, or if it's stacked with other products, Aegis would be a good addition.

What PCT should I use?
A 'standard' PCT, similar to that used with other prohormone products, should be fine.

h2s
03-14-2013, 02:12 PM
Very nice to see a guide on this new product. Looks awesome.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-14-2013, 11:31 PM
great summary, thanks!

can't wait to get some user feedback on this too :cool:

Freepressright
03-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Any indications as to whether it will commonly be libido-positive or libido negative?

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-15-2013, 12:01 PM
IME the mildly androgenic compounds don't do the boner any favors after 3 or 4 weeks. However the first couple weeks you never know.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 01:17 PM
we're gonna give a bottle away to a member to log:

Looking for logger for Iron Legion Triumphalis (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/834-looking-logger-iron-legion-triumphalis.html#post14768)

jump on it!

FlawedGrunt
03-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Sounds like a great compound! Any idea on what its like on the hairline?

Rayjay
03-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Sounds like a great compound! Any idea on what its like on the hairline?

This is my concern as well. Everything seems to F up my hairline anymore

burlyman30
03-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Everything seems to F up my hairline anymore

That's the fault of your genetics, not the compounds. haha. The only way to win against hair loss is to shave it down. Bald is sexy... unless you have the skull of a mutant.

Bucks
03-15-2013, 09:08 PM
The goal is to get so big their eyes don't even go up to the hair line !

Cobalt
03-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Woooo, no balding for me! I love my genetics.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Woooo, no balding for me! I love my genetics.

truly, I had to go up to 800mg of stano a day for a few weeks before I had any issues...some guys are super sensitive to it though.

Sorrow
03-16-2013, 03:31 PM
we're gonna give a bottle away to a member to log:

Looking for logger for Iron Legion Triumphalis (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/834-looking-logger-iron-legion-triumphalis.html#post14768)

jump on it!

Is there a time frame you'd like to see this logged? I'm guessing sooner the better. Also any restrictions such as a creatine, amino, fat burner, or preworkout?

Highly interested but wouldnt be looking to do another hormone for at least 2 more weeks.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Is there a time frame you'd like to see this logged? I'm guessing sooner the better. Also any restrictions such as a creatine, amino, fat burner, or preworkout?

Highly interested but wouldnt be looking to do another hormone for at least 2 more weeks.

please throw your app in, just list the date you can start and the other stuff you'd like to stack with it...I'm really not too concerned with what you stack with it, as long as you're able to offer a review of the Triumphalis.

best case scenario, you wouldn't have product for a week, anyway...