PDA

View Full Version : Burly's TRT journey

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

burlyman30
04-12-2013, 06:13 PM
you sneak 10 min a day hiit a few times a week and you'll light up the fatburning, don't take much, maybe the new wood will do it--if you can last 10 min

That's a big if. Or more accurately, an average sized if. According to the textbooks, anyway....

olddawg
04-12-2013, 06:21 PM
tell you what, here is a scientific experiment, plan a movie night, watch this movie Don Juan DeMarco (1994) - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQDaxW3Hsk) Don Juan Demarco on youtube, it's the whole movie, do something nice, you know, out of character for you, and by the end of the movie, my hypothesis is that there will be a cardio session, with a probability >0.05. Be sure she hasn't had a busy day, has made time for herself. This movie if you haven't seen it is magic. Maybe spend an hour with her looking at old photos before the movie, don't forget your lil blue pills.

I had a breakthrough with my wife (not to hjack too much), she has her mojo back. The solution actually was pretty simple, not sure how I missed it before. Turns out, that I was just an asshole. I've been nice and things are great-go figure

burlyman30
04-12-2013, 06:37 PM
The solution actually was pretty simple, not sure how I missed it before. Turns out, that I was just an asshole.

I LOL'ed at this.

Thanks for the tips. Getting us both in the same house at the same time, when at least one of us isn't dog tired is a bit of a feat. She's gone for the weekend, but lately, I get home and she's tired and about to go to bed. Weekends are generally busy, but we'll eventually connect. She and I are far beyond the lack of sex damaging our relationship at this point. We went through that damage control years ago. When it happens, it'll be a nice addition to the relationship again. We'll get there. Timing is just tough lately with long long days.

olddawg
04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
If that was a guy you were trying to train in the gym, and he made all those excuses of why he couldn't make it, what would you tell him?

I once spent a day with an old man helping him plant a carolinean forest, not sure what we were talking about but he said to me "we make time for the things we think are important."

I LOL'ed at this.

Thanks for the tips. Getting us both in the same house at the same time, when at least one of us isn't dog tired is a bit of a feat. She's gone for the weekend, but lately, I get home and she's tired and about to go to bed. Weekends are generally busy, but we'll eventually connect. She and I are far beyond the lack of sex damaging our relationship at this point. We went through that damage control years ago. When it happens, it'll be a nice addition to the relationship again. We'll get there. Timing is just tough lately with long long days.

burlyman30
04-12-2013, 06:50 PM
If that was a guy you were trying to train in the gym, and he made all those excuses of why he couldn't make it, what would you tell him?

I once spent a day with an old man helping him plant a carolinean forest, not sure what we were talking about but he said to me "we make time for the things we think are important."

But I don't train guys with excuses. I just train myself. :-)

I understand your message. I'd rather spend 90 minutes in the gym and get home later, to be honest. lol. I can still come home give her a kiss goodnight and tell her I love her. I'm in a much better mood and better frame of mind if I take care of my stress in the gym before I come home. :-)

olddawg
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
But I don't train guys with excuses. I just train myself. :-)

I understand your message. I'd rather spend 90 minutes in the gym and get home later, to be honest. lol. I can still come home give her a kiss goodnight and tell her I love her. I'm in a much better mood and better frame of mind if I take care of my stress in the gym before I come home. :-)

well and if she's too tired I hear that Ippy is available, caboose option

oh and btw, thanks for the candy covered poision, I say that line every day she msgs me, the thought of "maybe just a lil poison and some tudca" always enters but I've been successful so far, thanks again!

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Training Review and Update:

I've been on TRT for nearly 5 months now. My training, when I began TRT, was extremely light, as I had been physically ill with bronchial/coughing issues for nearly 5 months and was out of the gym entirely for that period of time. Once I began TRT, the bronchial issues resolved themselves in a nearly miraculous way when all other treatments had failed.

So, because I really was physically weak, and was dealing with some nagging knee issues and shoulder issues, I started out and remained training very light for high reps of 30-60. I had never incorporated such high reps into my training before. I was doing well, though my shoulder pain was really not resolving entirely, even with regular PT exercises that I performed at the gym. The high rep training did not lend itself to gaining strength at all, but I got great pumps and I experienced a gain in lean muscle size. Not any kind of size to get excited about, mind you, but I could see and feel the growth and that was good enough for me.

I had a hiccup in my training for about a month when the combination of my father dying and my workload getting backed up and requiring my time to get caught up all hit me at the same time. So, about a month later I began training again at the encouragement of one of my friends who handed me his extra set of workout clothes one day when I was working a block from a local gym and said "come train with me today". Well, I can't thank him enough. That one day got me started again. That was about 5 weeks ago and my training has been progressing well.

Since I had been away from the gym for a month, I just worked out whatever muscles he did, and in a similar set/rep pattern, so the high rep stuff went away for the most part, except for finishing movements. I remember I was having a hard time pushing 60 lb dumbells on bench press for 8 reps, even.

Well, between twice weekly workouts for each bodypart for the last several weeks, and the addition of tren about the week prior to coming back to the gym, I am now using 110 pounders for the same exercise and my shoulder is at about 85% which is a huge improvement. The shoulder seems to get a little better every week.

I think I promised a pic around the 3 month mark, but I figure late is better than never. Please note that these pics are done in the interest of showing progress on my journey and certainly not to stroke an ego. I have miles and miles to go in order to regain a "bodybuilder's physique", and I'm painfully aware of that.

http://i.imgur.com/PisVPGT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f6mYIfD.jpg

To compare, below I have reposted a pic I took 5 months ago, the week of my first injection, as a baseline.

http://i.imgur.com/fiXpc.jpg

Sperwer
04-14-2013, 02:43 AM
I see a lotta muscle there, mate, and some more of it just itching to bust out. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 02:57 AM
I see a lotta muscle there, mate, and some more of it just itching to bust out. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, that's kind of you to say so.

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention...

I had to break down and buy a couple pairs of jeans today. All of my jeans that are decent enough to wear around town (unlike my work jeans) were not fitting right and too big around the waist. I've lost a bit of fat around the middle (still have a lot more there). But I've already gone from my 34 jeans and my 33s are getting baggy. Even the two nice pair of 32s just don't fit right and so I had to buy a couple pairs of 32w Dickies, which, for some reason, fit my body best. They cinch up around the waist, but still give my butt and legs room to move.

nate3993
04-14-2013, 02:59 AM
ur trying to get me hard arent you.

but for real man, aside from you being a dilf, you got a shit load of muscle on you, and you have a very good shape to you too. glad things are finally going well for ya man.

Rulk
04-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Nice and steady progress, B.

Sorrow
04-14-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm really happy to read the progress you've had! Seems like you are well on your way to reclaiming your life!

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 09:06 AM

but for real man, aside from you being a dilf, you got a shit load of muscle on you, and you have a very good shape to you too. glad things are finally going well for ya man.

LOL... I should have known you'd be in here once pics got posted. Dilf... lol.. ummm, thanks?

Nice and steady progress, B.

Thanks bud. I always appreciate your support.

I'm really happy to read the progress you've had! Seems like you are well on your way to reclaiming your life!

Progress is fun to see, for sure, and it's a great indicator that things are getting back to "normal", though that word is sort of a nebulous concept. I'm just glad I feel good again. Best I think I have felt in nearly 10 years. I'm 43 as of tomorrow, and I think by 34 or 35 I was starting to feel the effects of the low testosterone without really realizing what was going on.

Coolazice
04-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Huge improvement!!! Nice work!!! :cool:

Bucks
04-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Progress is fun to see, for sure, and it's a great indicator that things are getting back to "normal", though that word is sort of a nebulous concept. I'm just glad I feel good again. Best I think I have felt in nearly 10 years. I'm 43 as of tomorrow, and I think by 34 or 35 I was starting to feel the effects of the low testosterone without really realizing what was going on.[/QUOTE]

Great progress Burly. I'm right there with you (age wise) and it sucks to get old. I enjoy the fact that there are other people who refuse to just roll over and except it, and there is a place we can encourage each other to feel 15 yrs younger and swap life experiences.
I know I don't get that encouragement when I'm home, so SS gives me motivation to continue my journey by watching others on their journey.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-14-2013, 11:17 AM

Hahah, DILF!

I agree, but in a straight way.

Sperwer
04-14-2013, 11:24 AM
. I'm 43 as of tomorrow, and I think by 34 or 35 I was starting to feel the effects of the low testosterone without really realizing what was going on.

Ah, to be young again. Happy birthday!

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Ice, Bucks, and Bill: thanks for the support and encouragement. I feel blessed to have guys here on this forum to come alongside me in the good times and in the tough ones as well.

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Ah, to be young again. Happy birthday!

Haha... yes, you have age and wisdom on me. And thanks.

Sperwer
04-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Haha... yes, you have age and wisdom on me. And thanks.

Wisdom? You mean finally switching back to original 501s after getting my little friend caught in the zipper more than once?

weekend
04-14-2013, 09:43 PM
how many months was that?? if you keep moving in that direction you'll be ripped sooner than later!

- - - Updated - - -

oh 5 months. keep it up! you lost a ton of bf and gained a ton of arm!

burlyman30
04-14-2013, 10:02 PM
how many months was that?? if you keep moving in that direction you'll be ripped sooner than later!

- - - Updated - - -

oh 5 months. keep it up! you lost a ton of bf and gained a ton of arm!

Thanks bud. The arm grew, but it got leaner at the same time, which helps it appear larger. Arms were bigger a year ago by 3/4". I taped them the other day at 16.5. I was surprised, because they looked closer to how I remember them at the 17 mark. I never have hit the 18 mark.... that's still something I'd like to accomplish.

As far as being "ripped"... well, I don't have a plan to get that lean. I am working my plan to get leanER, though, so I'll keep plugging away until the part in the middle is more satisfactory. Only time will tell how far I go with that.

weekend
04-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Thanks bud. The arm grew, but it got leaner at the same time, which helps it appear larger. Arms were bigger a year ago by 3/4". I taped them the other day at 16.5. I was surprised, because they looked closer to how I remember them at the 17 mark. I never have hit the 18 mark.... that's still something I'd like to accomplish.

As far as being "ripped"... well, I don't have a plan to get that lean. I am working my plan to get leanER, though, so I'll keep plugging away until the part in the middle is more satisfactory. Only time will tell how far I go with that.

if i were you, i'd try to get really ripped, i've read it makes erection quality much better!

- - - Updated - - -

plus with that kind of progress, its definitely possible.

burlyman30
04-15-2013, 12:33 AM
if i were you, i'd try to get really ripped, i've read it makes erection quality much better!

LOL

weekend
04-15-2013, 01:00 AM
seriously!

- - - Updated - - -

all that blood has to go somewhere...

DJM
04-15-2013, 05:59 AM

LOL

those poor souls with the soft tummys and soft dicks

longBallLima
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
always a great informative read, burly! good job on the progress, buddy!

weekend
04-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Erectile dysfunction? Try losing weight - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/08/05/erectile.dysfunction.lose.weight/index.html)

weekend
04-15-2013, 12:27 PM
DJ, you always know how to make me feel like a dumbass.. :rolleyes:

But I honestly have noticed a difference in erection quality going from 16-18% bodyfat to 9-10%.

Persistent and noticeable. Sex just seems to get better the leaner I get

Freepressright
04-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm going to have to agree with the comment above. I'm over a month into P90x and haven't felt this great in years. I'm getting leaner, my strength feels a lot of improvement, and my quality of sexual experiences is definitely improved, as is my endurance.

DJM
04-15-2013, 01:41 PM
i wont argue being in shape increases quality of sexual relations..........after my surgery i was poorly out of shape for ayear and did not have the same libido..........however i dont think low bodyfat means your dick is harder than the chubby dude.....i was takingthe comment solely as a reference to erection quality and not performance.......as a side weekend, id think the masteron and test/proviron prior might have something to do with the erections as opposed to the drop in bf, especially considering you were lean previously

weekend
04-15-2013, 01:53 PM
i was 18ish% early summer last year (fattest ever), then got leaner than i am now before i took test... libido/quality was awesome then and during beginning of cycle but then dropped off and has since to return to its prior glory.

but i think direct correlation to hardness in my experience

mast might be the only reason i work at all right now lol, we'll see when i stop in a few days...

h2s
04-15-2013, 02:18 PM
i wont argue being in shape increases quality of sexual relations..........after my surgery i was poorly out of shape for ayear and did not have the same libido..........however i dont think low bodyfat means your dick is harder than the chubby dude.....i was takingthe comment solely as a reference to erection quality and not performance.......as a side weekend, id think the masteron and test/proviron prior might have something to do with the erections as opposed to the drop in bf, especially considering you were lean previously

Generally, leaner people are also healthier (obviously not a law, but average corelation). Healthier body = better performance.

olddawg
04-15-2013, 03:10 PM
it's not rocket science, if your libido is low, you need a younger, hotter chick/fixed

burlyman30
04-15-2013, 10:33 PM
it's not rocket science, if your libido is low, you need a younger, hotter chick/fixed

Any chance you think I'll ever walk normal again if I say this to my wife?

burlyman30
04-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Anecdotes over the last couple of months...

Acne/Skin:

Skin became a bit oilier within a short time of starting TRT and remains so. I do find myself having more skin breakouts on my forehead/temple area and on my back/shoulder area. It's not unbearable, but it is consistently happening. My breakouts were worse at 14-18, and having grown older and wiser, I don't care as much about it. I find it a minor inconvenience.

Injections:

I find that 2 things have been very positive at keeping my hormones levels as steady as possible. First, the sub-Q injection protocol has been wonderful. It seems to slow the "rush" of the hormone into the system by about a day. Probably because the veinous network of the muscles is far more efficient at moving an injected media into the bloodstream. Fatty tissue allows it to "sit there" a bit longer and release a bit slower.

Second, I have moved from 100mg, 1x/wk to 50mg, 2x/wk. At 100mg, 1x/wk, I could feel the drop in hormone levels by day five. I was always jonesing for a shot 2 days prior to my shot day. The 2x/wk dosing has bridged the low spot significantly to the point where I really cannot notice. I inject Wednesday and Sunday. Occasionally I will inject Saturday instead of Sunday if I know that Sunday's schedule will not be conducive to it. The "no more than 4 day" gap has solved the problem and I feel more even.

AI/SERM:

Endo prescribed Anastrozole (1mg/day) and Raloxifene (60mg/day) but insurance would not pay for it. The pharmacy wanted $450/month between the two of them. So I went online to a canadian pharmacy (with my script) that has pretty good pricing. It ended up costing about a dollar a day for the two drugs combined. I just got my package in the mail today, which was in the nick of time as I was just about completely run out of those drugs. I got a bit scared the order would not arrive, so I ordered from another place as well. I'm going to have 9 moths worth of the compounds once that arrives. lol Eventually, I will try to come off the Raloxifene and see how that goes....

Energy/Libido:

Improved, all the way around. I believe libido is strong enough to make the deed happen. I just need to not be working so many hours so I can actually see my wife and test out the theory. Energy levels are excellent at this point. With the 14-16 hour days I am working, I can tell you that a couple months ago it would have wiped me out. It's still tough, but I'm hanging in there. Pretty tired, but at least I can get up in the morning after 5 hours sleep and do it all over again.

Gym/workouts:

This is going well. Strength continues to rise. Hypertrophy is occurring. Injuries are healing. Bodyfat is dropping without cardio.

Sperwer
04-16-2013, 01:43 AM
My experience with the oily skin/pimples has been that it goes away once the new normal is established. I had similar experiences. A lot of oiliness, especially around my nose and my scalp generally, and massive zits, fortunately only appearing on the back of my head at the juncture of my neck and scalp. That all went away after about a year, though; and now I only experience a recurrence if I add some other anabolic to the test base.

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm 90 hours into my work week so far, and I still have Saturday to work a full day and a short bit on Sunday, easily putting me over 100 hours. And you know, though I am a bit tired, I'm doing pretty well all things considered. I mentioned above that a few months ago (pre-TRT) this would have been impossible to handle physically. And to be honest, even two months ago I could not have handled it. The addition of trenbolone has been what has "spiked" my TRT punchbowl. I've been hauling lumber, crawling up and around the rack of my truck, and generally being an "Energizer Bunny" when it comes to work. Granted, I HAVE been ingesting a lot of caffeinated drinks throughout the day, but it's definitely more than a caffeine buzz.

Even with this insane week, I still got to the gym twice, returning home around 1030pm to eat and sleep until the 5am alarm goes off. I didn't try to push as heavy as I could, as I didn't want to push my body beyond the overdrive it's already in. I still was pushing 100lb dumbells for sets of 10 and doing rows with around 275, so I wasn't exactly goofing off. I just did less weight and more reps.

Even with the hectic schedule, and the sometimes irregular meal times, the muscles continue to repair within a day or two. Post workout soreness is just barely there, even after thrashing a bodypart. Dietarily, things have been going ok. I still have to spring for a 1/2 lb burger at the local Burgerville a couple times a week, but there is a Subway nearby and I try to keep a protein bar in the truck, though they seem to disappear into my stomach pretty regularly. I've upped my calories because of the long days and higher workload and am probably somewhere between 2200-2500 at this point. I was down closer to 1800-2000 for a while when I was less active. Eating more does not seem to hinder my leaning out. It's always going to be a slower process for me than someone would have for a contest preparation period, but progress is progress and I'm happy to have it.

olddawg
04-20-2013, 05:16 AM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1328133676179_9398846.png

burlyman30
04-27-2013, 11:30 PM
I was eating dinner with a friend the other day and we were talking about me turning 43 and I was reminiscing about age 42 and telling him how much better I feel now (he knows I'm on TRT) and about me keeping up this ridiculous schedule and how impossible that would have been without starting this journey. I started this whole process back in October, I believe, and started TRT the week of Thanksgiving. It hasn't been without some bumps in the road (gyno) that needed some fixing, but things are definitely on the right track at this point. I'm really glad I started this process and appreciate all of you coming alongside me for the journey as well.

In about 2 1/2 weeks I go in for more bloodwork. This will be a 6 month checkup. One of her concerns last time was my RBC/Hemo numbers. I have been meaning to get some blood drawn for quite some time, but my schedule has made it impossible. However, the project I am on will be winding down this next week, so I plan to go in and do a double RBC donation. They don't simply draw your blood in this process. They hook you up to a machine that takes your blood, separates out your hemoglobin and RBCs, and returns the rest of your blood to you intact. Not everyone is a candidate for this process, but I am because of my high numbers. This process takes a bit longer than a normal blood draw, but accomplishes a much greater degree of RBC reduction than normal. I will be presenting my blood tests to them and see if they think it is safe to take more than the double dose they normally take. If so, I will do that.

On my last blood test with the endo, I stopped my testosterone dosing 2 weeks prior to the test and my trough number came in at over 800, the next day (after an injection) it was over 2000. This bothered her a bit. I plan to stop my dosing 2 weeks prior again, but now, because I have upped my injection frequency to 1/2 dose (50mg) twice weekly, the last injection prior to the test will be 50 rather than 100 mg. Additionally, I plan to inject 50, rather than 100mg after the first test and see if it shows (I believe it will) a much less drastic jump in my total testosterone number. I'll be honest, I'm a little afraid she will want to reduce my dosage if I don't get the numbers to be a little closer in range. She never stated this. But doctors are notorious for wanting to keep numbers within a certain range. And understandably so.

I will let you guys know how things go with the RBC donation, the blood tests, etc. Thanks again for following along.

weekend
04-28-2013, 06:47 PM
I was eating dinner with a friend the other day and we were talking about me turning 43 and I was reminiscing about age 42 and telling him how much better I feel now (he knows I'm on TRT) and about me keeping up this ridiculous schedule and how impossible that would have been without starting this journey. I started this whole process back in October, I believe, and started TRT the week of Thanksgiving. It hasn't been without some bumps in the road (gyno) that needed some fixing, but things are definitely on the right track at this point. I'm really glad I started this process and appreciate all of you coming alongside me for the journey as well.

In about 2 1/2 weeks I go in for more bloodwork. This will be a 6 month checkup. One of her concerns last time was my RBC/Hemo numbers. I have been meaning to get some blood drawn for quite some time, but my schedule has made it impossible. However, the project I am on will be winding down this next week, so I plan to go in and do a double RBC donation. They don't simply draw your blood in this process. They hook you up to a machine that takes your blood, separates out your hemoglobin and RBCs, and returns the rest of your blood to you intact. Not everyone is a candidate for this process, but I am because of my high numbers. This process takes a bit longer than a normal blood draw, but accomplishes a much greater degree of RBC reduction than normal. I will be presenting my blood tests to them and see if they think it is safe to take more than the double dose they normally take. If so, I will do that.

On my last blood test with the endo, I stopped my testosterone dosing 2 weeks prior to the test and my trough number came in at over 800, the next day (after an injection) it was over 2000. This bothered her a bit. I plan to stop my dosing 2 weeks prior again, but now, because I have upped my injection frequency to 1/2 dose (50mg) twice weekly, the last injection prior to the test will be 50 rather than 100 mg. Additionally, I plan to inject 50, rather than 100mg after the first test and see if it shows (I believe it will) a much less drastic jump in my total testosterone number. I'll be honest, I'm a little afraid she will want to reduce my dosage if I don't get the numbers to be a little closer in range. She never stated this. But doctors are notorious for wanting to keep numbers within a certain range. And understandably so.

I will let you guys know how things go with the RBC donation, the blood tests, etc. Thanks again for following along.

my dads endo is such a piece, he gave him bloodwork only once (only total test), refused to test estro,

and the one time he got bloods i had my dad not inject for 2weeks, his instructed dose was 300 mg every 3 weeks lol all at once,

his trough number came in at 430, got his dose bumped to 600 every 3 weeks! never had bloods again. my dad is too busy to get them himself too, so now hes shootin 100 mg 2x/week and no AI

he used to be 450 lb so he has big flabby manboobs already

burlyman30
04-29-2013, 02:08 AM
my dads endo is such a piece, he gave him bloodwork only once (only total test), refused to test estro,

and the one time he got bloods i had my dad not inject for 2weeks, his instructed dose was 300 mg every 3 weeks lol all at once,

his trough number came in at 430, got his dose bumped to 600 every 3 weeks! never had bloods again. my dad is too busy to get them himself too, so now hes shootin 100 mg 2x/week and no AI

he used to be 450 lb so he has big flabby manboobs already

Your dads endo doesn't know much about TRT. Maybe he knows more about thyroid or diabetes or some other subset of endocrinology. I guess I can count myself fortunate, as my endo gives me a full panel of blood work each time I go in. She tested for estro upon my gyno symptoms. And she's concerned when things seem out of whack.

burlyman30
05-09-2013, 11:16 PM
I had my dates wrong on my blood draws, dangit! I thought they were next week. Turns out they aren't until the 29th and 30th. I had skipped my (2) 50mg shots over the past week, but when I found this out, I decided to give myself my midweek injection and will do my weekend injection again prior to holding off. I could tell my energy level dropped off with the cessation of the last 2 (50mg) injections over the past week. I really NEED that energy and I MISSED it the last few days.

I gave blood today, too, in anticipation of my blood draws and the high RBC/HMG/HCT numbers. This should help a bit. I doubt it will get me in the range I need, though. I tried to do a "double red cell" donation, but they didn't want my blood type for that donation. That would have doubled the reduction for me. I am eligible to give blood again in 56 days and will plan to keep on a more regular donation period from here forward to keep my RBCs in check. I would have donated few weeks ago, but my insane work schedule just didn't allow me the time to do it.

I will say that all that oxygen-rich blood probably helped me get through these last few weeks. I was quite literally "a machine", putting in ungodly hours (over 100/wk) to get this project finished. And though I was a bit tired, I was doing better than my employees who were putting in 50 hours a week and they were complaining that I was burning them out. Wussies.

As far as donating blood with hormones in them, they were not concerned. They have an extensive list of medications or conditions which prevent you from donating, but hormones is not one of them. I think the fact that you are only giving about 8-10% of your blood volume, plus the fact that hormones are not 100% circulating in the blood (some is residing in tissue) that anything more that super high amounts of a compound would be insignificant in volume and effect.

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Now that I have testosterone levels brought back up to normal levels, I have been interested in increasing my GH secretion to levels more equal to a younger man. I started the following thread in my quest for some practical knowledge on the subject after doing some studying on Dat's website:

http://www.swolesource.com/forum/human-growth-hormone-peptides-1119-those-who-have-actually-used-peptides.html

Some good info here, I think.

O_RYAN_007
05-15-2013, 07:43 AM
I really enjoy reading your journey and seeing how good you've progressed over the past 6 months. This type of insight will help many in their quest with TRT. I'm glad things are going great for you Burly.

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 08:30 AM
I really enjoy reading your journey and seeing how good you've progressed over the past 6 months. This type of insight will help many in their quest with TRT. I'm glad things are going great for you Burly.

Thanks, Ryan. It's been interesting for me as well. It is a challenge to think back several years to how I felt back then and to compare it to now simply because it has been so long ago. It is easier to compare my workload abilities, as that is a bit more measurable. I used to work 12-16 hours a day for weeks on end, with usually a day of rest each week. Recently I was doing this again on a project and though I was not doing 100% physical stuff, I was doing a lot of running around. Some days I loaded and unloaded 3000 lbs of materials by myself. I know that I could not have kept this pace 6, 12, or even 24 months ago. Or even 5 years ago.

My thoughts are clear again. I can remember names, street names, and other words that I simply could not recall. Its a horrible feeling to know that you know a word or name and cannot recall it. Even when it is as familiar as a family member. I thought I was losing my mind forever, and it was very scary, to be honest. My business depends on my mind being sharp all the time. And now I have my memory back.

Again, thanks for chiming in. Glad to have you along on the journey. :)

O_RYAN_007
05-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks, Ryan. It's been interesting for me as well. It is a challenge to think back several years to how I felt back then and to compare it to now simply because it has been so long ago. It is easier to compare my workload abilities, as that is a bit more measurable. I used to work 12-16 hours a day for weeks on end, with usually a day of rest each week. Recently I was doing this again on a project and though I was not doing 100% physical stuff, I was doing a lot of running around. Some days I loaded and unloaded 3000 lbs of materials by myself. I know that I could not have kept this pace 6, 12, or even 24 months ago. Or even 5 years ago.

My thoughts are clear again. I can remember names, street names, and other words that I simply could not recall. Its a horrible feeling to know that you know a word or name and cannot recall it. Even when it is as familiar as a family member. I thought I was losing my mind forever, and it was very scary, to be honest. My business depends on my mind being sharp all the time. And now I have my memory back.

Again, thanks for chiming in. Glad to have you along on the journey. :)

This journey is a work in progress, but you are progressing with unrivaled strides. I think a lot of your success comes from having an open mind and through a continual effort in seeking knowledge. God Speed buddy, and I'm here for the ride of a lifetime.

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 11:54 AM
This journey is a work in progress, but you are progressing with unrivaled strides. I think a lot of your success comes from having an open mind and through a continual effort in seeking knowledge. God Speed buddy, and I'm here for the ride of a lifetime.

Thanks for your support and encouragement. It's true what you say about seeking knowledge. I have a lot of years of learning behind me, which is why I know a fair bit, but the more I learn, the more I realize how much learning I still have ahead of me. I know if I stop learning, I stop advancing. This is true with life in general, not just the gym.

O_RYAN_007
05-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your support and encouragement. It's true what you say about seeking knowledge. I have a lot of years of learning behind me, which is why I know a fair bit, but the more I learn, the more I realize how much learning I still have ahead of me. I know if I stop learning, I stop advancing. This is true with life in general, not just the gym.

My dad started telling me this when I first started having trouble in math... He actually helped me develop the will to want to learn as a young child... This has stuck with me ever since, "Never settle with what you know," he said. You need to want to learn more so you can be that much more valuable to everyone around you; including yourself.

Jelisej
05-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Burly, you may find this helpful:
ADRENALS FAQ--the most frequently asked questions | Stop The Thyroid Madness™ (http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/adrenal-info/faq/)

here is nice comparison; thyroid vs adrenal symptoms:
Adrenal Fatigue versus Hypothyroidism - DrLam (http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenalfatiguevshypothyroidism.asp)

Anyway, reflecting on one of your previous post I would say that there are many possibilites that caused your hypogonadism, but its highly unlikely that cortisol caused it.
For some reason Broscience gave cortisol a bad name, and it is impossible to explain to people that cortisol is not a bad boy.

Freepressright
05-15-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm still waiting for the "Burly gets laid" post, dammit! :)

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm still waiting for the "Burly gets laid" post, dammit! :)

Lol. Me too. I promise I'll keep you informed of all victory and/or defeat. Been working so much it hasn't been at the top of the list, but it is on my mind. And hers too, last I checked.

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Burly, you may find this helpful:
ADRENALS FAQ--the most frequently asked questions | Stop The Thyroid Madness™ (http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/adrenal-info/faq/)

here is nice comparison; thyroid vs adrenal symptoms:
Adrenal Fatigue versus Hypothyroidism - DrLam (http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenalfatiguevshypothyroidism.asp)

Anyway, reflecting on one of your previous post I would say that there are many possibilites that caused your hypogonadism, but its highly unlikely that cortisol caused it.
For some reason Broscience gave cortisol a bad name, and it is impossible to explain to people that cortisol is not a bad boy.

Thank you for clearing up my confusion regarding cortisol. I did know that its not all bad in the same way that estrogen also gets a bad name. When I get home from work I will have a chance to review the link you posted and look forward to being educated by you once again.

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 11:28 PM
Got my first of 2 blood draws today. Today was the "trough" (low) reading and tomorrow will be the "peak", as I injected myself right after the first test to give a 24-hour-after-injection reading.

My appointment with the Endo is not until the 10th. I will have more news on my test results at that time and it is my expectation that she will keep me at the same dosage as long as my numbers look ok. I am interested to see what my RBC/Hema numbers look like, since I did give blood about 3 weeks ago. Blood donations are about 10% of total blood volume, so it would be nice if my RBCs went down by that 10%... that would put me at the top of the range rather than outside of it.

I made mention previously that because of some trading, I do possess a couple additional vials of testosterone. I am considering doing a 5 week "blast" at 500/wk + my TRT of 100/wk. Assuming the endo will want me to retest again in 12 weeks, this would allow 7 weeks for the additional test to clear my system prior to the next bloodwork. Normally I would never run test that high or for that short of a period, but considering my circumstance and limited window of opportunity, it would allow for some additional growth and with blood levels that high by week 5, it would be more like a 7-8 week cycle as it took time to clear. Weeks 9-10 "should" get me back near maintenance/TRT levels and by week 12 bloods should not indicate anything out of the ordinary.

weekend
05-29-2013, 11:31 PM
hope you injected like 25 mg haha

- - - Updated - - -

also i would just wait until after the 12 weeks or maybe bump your test dose to like 300 until closer to the next test.. just a thought

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 11:32 PM

About 40. SubQ. So it should absorb slower. Last time I injected IM before the test per their request and it came back high.

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 11:37 PM
also i would just wait until after the 12 weeks or maybe bump your test dose to like 300 until closer to the next test.. just a thought

They are testing every 12 weeks, so it's not like I have a "in the clear" period ever unless she decides to start doing every 6 months instead. Even with the 300mg dosage, I will still need 4+ weeks for it to clear, based on diminishing half-lives, so doing 5 weeks at 300 hardly seems worth it. Just my thoughts at this time, but certainly open for discussion.

weekend
05-29-2013, 11:43 PM
About 40. SubQ. So it should absorb slower. Last time I injected IM before the test per their request and it came back high.

i hated subq test... left such a big welt.

good luck, 40 should give a reasonably low reading, my dad only gets trough tests done.. well he only got tested once. terrible endo.

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 11:49 PM
i hated subq test... left such a big welt.

good luck, 40 should give a reasonably low reading, my dad only gets trough tests done.. well he only got tested once. terrible endo.

If memory serves me correctly (I may have to go back and review my own thread. lol) I think I did 50 mg last time, plus the amount in the 18g/1.5 draw needle, which is probably another 15-20 mg. Sorry your dad's endo is a hack. Though my frequent testing is a bit of a pain, I know my doc has my best interests at heart. And frankly, the every-12-week bloods are good info for me, as I do want to keep an eye on my RBC/Hemo numbers, PSA, etc.

weekend
05-30-2013, 12:18 AM
he literally refuses to order any tests other than "total testosterone"... no estro, no anything

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-30-2013, 04:27 AM
he literally refuses to order any tests other than "total testosterone"... no estro, no anything

This isn't suprising. A lot of Docs won't order labs unless there is some sort of pathology to indicate it. The two most common reasons for lab avoidance seem to be that some of them have difficulty getting paid by insurance companies for tests that might not be strongly indicated, and also a general desire to avoid having to "treat the numbers."

If a test has an outside of reference range value the Doc is likely to feel obligated to "treat" that number, even if there aren't any signs or symptoms that would indicate that treatment. Most Docs hate doing this, because they understand that every treatment they prescribe, could cause additional problems that could be worse than one out of range number.

Because symptoms are subjective patient reported indicators of disease they can always be faked. If your Dad wants a more complete panel he just needs to fake symptoms that would make the Doc suspicious of some sort of hormonal imbalance. If he wants to know about his E, he needs to make complaints that would be related to out-of-whack E. Keep in mind he may not get it the first go around and some persistence may be neccessary on his part. "Wait and see if it resolves spontaneously" is a very real solution that Docs use for a lot of minor problems, because minor issues frequently do resolve spontaneously. As the patient it is your responsibility to impress upon the Doc that your issue has not resolved spontaneously, and that if he doesn't address it then he is being negligent.

Pain control is something that has become pretty en-vogue in the medical proffesion in the last decade since a lot of medical proffesionals have taken financial/proffesional hits for not adequately treating pain. Maybe a complaint of very sensitive/painful nips would spur some action for your dad.

burlyman30
05-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Neither my GP nor my Endo ordered an Estradiol test until I asked for it. My GP wouldn't order any hormone tests in the beginning until I said the magic words "I believe I am suffering from low testosterone" and listed several of my symptoms, most of which he was unfamiliar with correlating to low testosterone. I still remember the look on his face when the tests came back and saying "hmmm, these numbers are so low that I think I need to refer you to a specialist". Even I had to specifically ask for an estradiol test with my endo, explaining my symptoms.

Bill, funny you mention about "spontaneously resolving" of symptoms and pain control... I had some gyno issues a few years back after a failed PCT and after getting xrays and an ultrasound showing gyno, the PA (aka, "doctor wannabe") says "if it hurts, just take some advil. Maybe it will eventually go away". I almost punched him just for being an idiot.

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-31-2013, 04:52 AM
Neither my GP nor my Endo ordered an Estradiol test until I asked for it. My GP wouldn't order any hormone tests in the beginning until I said the magic words "I believe I am suffering from low testosterone" and listed several of my symptoms, most of which he was unfamiliar with correlating to low testosterone. I still remember the look on his face when the tests came back and saying "hmmm, these numbers are so low that I think I need to refer you to a specialist". Even I had to specifically ask for an estradiol test with my endo, explaining my symptoms.

Bill, funny you mention about "spontaneously resolving" of symptoms and pain control... I had some gyno issues a few years back after a failed PCT and after getting xrays and an ultrasound showing gyno, the PA (aka, "doctor wannabe") says "if it hurts, just take some advil. Maybe it will eventually go away". I almost punched him just for being an idiot.

On behalf of all the PAs and NPs out there: ouch!

You really are your own best advocate. Now you just need to advocate for less frequent labs, because, you know, they're inconvenient. :rolleyes:

burlyman30
05-31-2013, 06:08 AM
On behalf of all the PAs and NPs out there: ouch!

You really are your own best advocate. Now you just need to advocate for less frequent labs, because, you know, they're inconvenient. :rolleyes:

Oops... if you are a PA... sorry. It just so happens I have had very poor experiences with them over the years. Interestingly, I have had a couple of excellent NPs. Truth be told, I have switched docs multiple times, too, because they were inept. I guess it's tough to find quality in every profession. :mad:

Cobalt
05-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Oops... if you are a PA... sorry. It just so happens I have had very poor experiences with them over the years. Interestingly, I have had a couple of excellent NPs. Truth be told, I have switched docs multiple times, too, because they were inept. I guess it's tough to find quality in every profession. :mad:

It is a little hard to find good doctors/PAs sometimes. I totally lucked out with the guy I've got since getting private health insurance. He is very active in the hormone field, making all my trips to him very fun. He even told me about his next cycle he is gearing up for.

However, when I was under my parents and had health insurance through the military, the doctors and PAs on base were pretty bad. For every 1 good one, I'd see 3 bad ones.

markam
06-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Jeez, you USA guys have all the luck! I tried to mention testosterone levels to my Dr, and he just said that 'they don't do that sort of stuff". Almost like I was asking a quack question.

So, could Dermacrine suffice as a temporary TRT solution? I'm guessing it could, but possibly not the optimum choice.
The UK appears to be very behind re TRT for men, but I'm sure that will change, eventually. Seems to me that if you're
50yrs+, TRT is your best bet, but without the knowledge of a decent doc, I don't know.

Just came back from a week in Amsterdam. Yes, wife was shopping and I lagged behind, popped into a 'coffee shop', and I'm glad I asked for something mild and I left half of it. That sht is strong out there! They were under a lot of pressure to close down the coffee shops, but decided that would only make things worse. Basically legalised cannabis and prostitution is far better than the criminalised option.

Still, if you don't know the place, get a map!

Jelisej
06-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Markam, dermacrine is not substitute for TRT by no means. Open new thread if you want, add some details/bloodworks and I'll give you some advices.

olddawg
06-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Mark I thought steroids were legal in the UK, isn't ugl test an option?

Jelisej
06-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Mark I thought steroids were legal in the UK, isn't ugl test an option?
First he needs to find out where he stands, does he need TRT at all or boosting some other hormones rather than testosterone.
Adding testosterone can make things worse in many situations.

olddawg
06-01-2013, 04:32 PM
I agree with that, but if test is low I was under the impression they were legal in the uk

Jelisej
06-01-2013, 04:42 PM
I agree with that, but if test is low I was under the impression they were legal in the uk

You need prescription to get them, if you have them without prescription they will be confiscated but you wont get arrested AFAIK.
There are lot of undeground labs, but lot of stuff is of poor quality and is much much more expensive than if you get prescription and buy them from legal sources. So undeground is ok for bodybuilding purposes, but for TRT not so much.

Problem in UK is that lot of doctors are really ignorant, and standards are quite poor- meaning you need to have really bad bad results to get scripts.

olddawg
06-01-2013, 05:20 PM

Problem in UK is that lot of doctors are really ignorant, and standards are quite poor- meaning you need to have really bad bad results to get scripts.
well we know how to do that lol

markam
06-01-2013, 06:35 PM
You need prescription to get them, if you have them without prescription they will be confiscated but you wont get arrested AFAIK.
There are lot of undeground labs, but lot of stuff is of poor quality and is much much more expensive than if you get prescription and buy them from legal sources. So undeground is ok for bodybuilding purposes, but for TRT not so much.

Thanks for the input from everyone. Guess I need to search for a decent Doc. Jelisej is so right about UK Docs being ignorant, unfortunately.

burlyman30
06-03-2013, 11:26 PM
6 months on TRT and feeling really good. I have my appt. with the endo next week. Snapped this pic at the gym tonight. Still plenty of room for improvement, but I'm heading in the right direction. I've filled out a bit... now weighing about 190, but I'm pretty sure I'm leaner than I was at 178 prior to TRT 6 months ago. Traps have grown from those deadlifts.

http://i.imgur.com/Z9rm5T2.jpg

Sperwer
06-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Looking good.

Re the TRT, i know what you mean, but I'm now getting a BIG renewal of that initial trt uplift from the added tren. Started @ 100/jolt yesterday - up from 50/50 last Mon and Thursday. Not much else to report yet, except that it has amped ip my already too active libido and, much to my surprise, has had no BP impact. As a prophylactic, i have been taking celery and hawthorne and Talos 2 ED since a week before starting, and BP actually has gone down from my "normal" of 130-135/75-80 to 118-123/67-73.

burlyman30
06-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Looking good.

Re the TRT, i know what you mean, but I'm now getting a BIG renewal of that initial trt uplift from the added tren. Started @ 100/jolt yesterday - up from 50/50 last Mon and Thursday. Not much else to report yet, except that it has amped ip my already too active libido and, much to my surprise, has had no BP impact. As a prophylactic, i have been taking celery and hawthorne and Talos 2 ED since a week before starting, and BP actually has gone down from my "normal" of 130-135/75-80 to 118-123/67-73.

I had the same "uplift" experience when adding only 75-100mg/week to my TRT. More energy, more libido, and much much faster recovery time. No bad side effects at all. It put the TNT in my TRT.

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Here's a couple pics from tonight...

http://i.imgur.com/ynmpxLM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K0Jo11r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GxWeoAB.jpg

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 12:44 AM
I was looking at the views/visits to this thread and it has now surpassed 10,000 views and is the most viewed thread on this forum. I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have visited, commented, and contributed to this thread. It is gratifying to know that something I started here is of interest to so many of you. I have learned a ton (and am still learning) from this journey.

weekend
06-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Wow no wonder my rows ain't got shit on you

h2s
06-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Glad to see things picking up B.

Cobalt
06-06-2013, 05:28 AM
I was looking at the views/visits to this thread and it has now surpassed 10,000 views and is the most viewed thread on this forum. I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have visited, commented, and contributed to this thread. It is gratifying to know that something I started here is of interest to so many of you. I have learned a ton (and am still learning) from this journey.

I just come for the photos ;)

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 06:52 AM
Wow no wonder my rows ain't got shit on you

lol. You've got time on your side, bud. You are putting a real nice physique together already... and even though you have a few years of training behind you, I think you are just scratching the surface.

Glad to see things picking up B.

Thanks, bud. Bit by bit, I feel like I am putting the puzzle pieces together.

I just come for the photos ;)

Whatever it takes to bring in the people. :)

olddawg
06-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Cut a lil bit of fat and you're ready for your mid life crisis

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Cut a lil bit of fat and you're ready for your mid life crisis

Been ready for years. lol. Darn fat is holding me back. :D

naeydrin
06-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Those back pics are beastly, looking good Burly!

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Those back pics are beastly, looking good Burly!

Thanks bud. It's one bodypart I have that responds pretty well. That and quads. All the muscle groups that most people care about I have to fight tooth and nail to force growth.

longBallLima
06-06-2013, 10:04 AM
holy back burlyman

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Who doesn't care about having an awesome back? If I was at the gym standing behind you in line for the water fountain, mos-def would not try to cut.

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Who doesn't care about having an awesome back? If I was at the gym standing behind you in line for the water fountain, mos-def would not try to cut.

Lol.

weekend
06-06-2013, 01:42 PM
It's true what bill says, back muscles aren't something people look for, but they subconsciously notice, and act accordingly

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 09:39 PM
It's true what bill says, back muscles aren't something people look for, but they subconsciously notice, and act accordingly

While this may be true, my "beach muscles" lag behind, so I hammered them tonight. :)

weekend
06-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Which are those again?

burlyman30
06-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Which are those again?

Chest and arms, broski. The only muscles that matter on the beach. :)

weekend
06-07-2013, 04:05 AM
What about traps, quads and butt?

O_RYAN_007
06-07-2013, 05:39 AM
looking thick burly!!!

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-07-2013, 05:44 AM
What about traps, quads and butt?

Quads only count if you are wearing a speedo or those tight little mid-thigh shorts, otherwise nobody ever sees them. As much as we here appreciate large well-developed traps they are decidedly out of the mainstream so far as appearance goes.

My most developed muscles are unfortunately my glutes (gotta love back squats) so much so that my wife says I have a "gorilla ass." I'm not sure, but in general a gorilla is not high on the list of things most ladies want to spend the night with.

I think you should probably bow to experience on this one and follow Burly's example for pre-beach prep.

DJM
06-07-2013, 05:47 AM
back looks very dense.........id notice you on the beach ....... you cuddly bear

BoneDaddy
06-07-2013, 05:49 AM
back looks very dense.........id notice you on the beach ....... you cuddly bear

I noticed already. His back is made for sitting your drink on when you're hitting it from behind......

What?

olddawg
06-07-2013, 06:12 AM
and you guys are lucky he shaved for the photos and there's only 1 day's growth of bodyhair

burlyman30
06-07-2013, 07:27 AM
I noticed already. His back is made for sitting your drink on when you're hitting it from behind......

What?

Ha!

burlyman30
06-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Update. And this is especially for FPR, but I know many will be entertained by it...

Burly got laid. :cool:

USN HM 350Z
06-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Update. And this is especially for FPR, but I know many will be entertained by it...

Hell yeah. (high 5)

longBallLima
06-09-2013, 10:57 PM

did you picture all of SwoleSource cheering you on as you did it? lol

in all seriousness, good to hear things are moving in the right direction for you, buddy!!

- - - Updated - - -

What?

hopefully, this is not what you meant, burly :P

- - - Updated - - -

What?

weekend
06-09-2013, 11:09 PM

how long did you go without?!

burlyman30
06-09-2013, 11:12 PM
how long did you go without?!

Been dealing with dysfunction for years. Probably 8-10.

burlyman30
06-09-2013, 11:15 PM
did you picture all of SwoleSource cheering you on as you did it? lol

in all seriousness, good to hear things are moving in the right direction for you, buddy!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.

Not until there are snowflakes in hell. lol.

weekend
06-09-2013, 11:21 PM
AHHHHH

you practically lost your virginity

burlyman30
06-09-2013, 11:23 PM
AHHHHH

you practically lost your virginity

as did she. ;)

Coolazice
06-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Update.... Burly got laid. :cool:

Does your wife know yet?

:rolleyes: J/K

Btw, Congratulations! :cool:

burlyman30
06-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Does your wife know yet?

:rolleyes: J/K

Btw, Congratulations! :cool:

Haha. yeah, she knows for sure. It may take her a bit to recuperate, poor thing.

weekend
06-09-2013, 11:51 PM
as did she. ;)

you don't know that for sure :/

Bucks
06-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Haha. yeah, she knows for sure. It may take her a bit to recuperate, poor thing.

Holy God! If it was that long and I was on cycle, I would be afraid of the recipient surviving !

Congrats Burly!

BoneDaddy
06-10-2013, 09:05 AM

Pics or it didn't happen!! :cool:

DJM
06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
im confused burly, 8-10 yrs??? you n me..... summer '10? whatever, asshole!

BoneDaddy
06-10-2013, 09:11 AM

Cobalt
06-10-2013, 09:32 AM

Maybe he meant with his wife.

Or one night stands don't count?

olddawg
06-10-2013, 09:45 AM

no eye contact, but their DICKS are touching!

Freepressright
06-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Burly, this is EPIC, my friend. Congratulations! I'm so incredibly happy for you. I hope it was as enjoyable as the wait time would dictate (heh, I said dictate).

It's the update I've been waiting on. Sex'll keep you young. Hopefully it re-lights the fire for you guys. :)

BoneDaddy
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
no eye contact, but their DICKS are touching!

Eh, what's a little sword fight between friends?!

olddawg
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM

pics or it didn't happen

h2s
06-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Haha, awesome update!

Jelisej
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Hip hip hooray!

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks guys. It was a beginning. And it wasn't "hollywood perfect" lovemaking. It never has been with the two of us. But at least we are back to a starting place to "figure it all out" all over again. This feels strangely like when we first got married, with neither of us being sexually experienced and trying to figure it all out.

I have to thank a couple of chemicals which, though they may have helped physically, the fact that they were present helped give me the mental confidence to go forward. I had acquired some tadalafil and took 40mg about 2 hours prior. I do have to say that this stuff only has a very weak effect on me. It helps a bit, but not a ton. But again, just knowing it was in my system and would help me was a big boost. Also, I have been dosing test significantly higher for the past 10 days which has been giving me spontaneous semi-hard erections. I took this as a major cue that I was physically to go for it.

BoneDaddy
06-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Congrats, Burly! In my head, it ended like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVLyfVkMAKg

KAB111
06-10-2013, 05:23 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! I cant imagine the issues you guys have worked through. Ive been married 10 and WOW! to make it that long and still be together, especially in todays society... MUCH RESPECT and wish you two a happy journey going forward!

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 06:08 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! I cant imagine the issues you guys have worked through. Ive been married 10 and WOW! to make it that long and still be together, especially in todays society... MUCH RESPECT and wish you two a happy journey going forward!

It hasn't been an easy road, that's for sure. Even in the beginning there were the usual marital issues, but sex was painful and therefore not desirable for her. As a 22 year old with a raging sex drive, this was no easy thing to deal with. Of course this led to a lot of resentment from me which I eventually had to work through. Fast forward 15 years and wife starts menopause which kicks in her sex drive. By then, I'm unable to carry out the act. Then she feels undesired by me. Go figure. Talk about your moments in bad timing. :mad: The only good thing about the turnabout in circumstances is that she finally understood what being sexually frustrated was all about and felt badly about denying me for the first 10+ years. This opened up some pretty awesome communication that we had never had before on this subject matter.

We've been married over 20 years now, and if it weren't for open communication at some critical times, we would likely be either another divorce statistic or we would be terribly miserable. We figured out how to stay married in a predominantly sexless marriage during that 20 years and figured out a way not to hate each other. I think we somehow both figured out that the other person was a pretty great person to be around and had most of the characteristics that we would choose in any mate. I believe that this kept us from looking outside of our marriage and choosing to be satisfied with 85 or 90%, rather than taking a gamble to get the other 10-15% elsewhere.

Sperwer
06-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Bravo, not just for performance, but for the sustained and successful effort to make your relationship work. Marriage is almost always something of a struggle, even in the best of circumstances. That you and your wife have prevailed in yours is a real triumph.

It hasn't been an easy road, that's for sure. Even in the beginning there were the usual marital issues, but sex was painful and therefore not desirable for her. As a 22 year old with a raging sex drive, this was no easy thing to deal with. Of course this led to a lot of resentment from me which I eventually had to work through. Fast forward 15 years and wife starts menopause which kicks in her sex drive. By then, I'm unable to carry out the act. Then she feels undesired by me. Go figure. Talk about your moments in bad timing. :mad: The only good thing about the turnabout in circumstances is that she finally understood what being sexually frustrated was all about and felt badly about denying me for the first 10+ years. This opened up some pretty awesome communication that we had never had before on this subject matter.

We've been married over 20 years now, and if it weren't for open communication at some critical times, we would likely be either another divorce statistic or we would be terribly miserable. We figured out how to stay married in a predominantly sexless marriage during that 20 years and figured out a way not to hate each other. I think we somehow both figured out that the other person was a pretty great person to be around and had most of the characteristics that we would choose in any mate. I believe that this kept us from looking outside of our marriage and choosing to be satisfied with 85 or 90%, rather than taking a gamble to get the other 10-15% elsewhere.

weekend
06-10-2013, 06:58 PM
why was sex painful for her??

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 07:08 PM
why was sex painful for her??

Genetics. Apparently the size difference between male and female ends is too great. I can't shrink, but with more practice she can stretch. Ran into the same problem again yesterday and took it real easy on her, stopped short and finished up with non penetrating activity.

weekend
06-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Genetics. Apparently the size difference between male and female ends is too great. I can't shrink, but with more practice she can stretch. Ran into the same problem again yesterday and took it real easy on her, stopped short and finished up with non penetrating activity.

damn man hahahah that shit is kinda funny. and the way you said it even funnier. maybe she had vaginismus.

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 07:19 PM
damn man hahahah that shit is kinda funny. and the way you said it even funnier. maybe she had vaginismus.

Oh yeah, it's hilarious.... you should be sentenced to 20 years of it to feel the full impact of its hilarity. :mad:

Gotta keep a light attitude about it, though.. or one would get overstressed and depressed. :)

Coolazice
06-10-2013, 07:21 PM

Get some Astroglide to make things a little easier on her.

weekend
06-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Oh yeah, it's hilarious.... you should be sentenced to 20 years of it to feel the full impact of its hilarity. :mad:

Gotta keep a light attitude about it, though.. or one would get overstressed and depressed. :)

i didn't mean to offend you :( but her pussy too small? never heard of that happening haha, can't believe she denied you for so long, should've let you put it in her ass at least once a week...

O_RYAN_007
06-10-2013, 08:05 PM
i didn't mean to offend you :( but her pussy too small? Never heard of that happening haha, can't believe she denied you for so long, should've let you put it in her ass at least once a week...

come on man!

olddawg
06-10-2013, 08:08 PM
i didn't mean to offend you :( but her pussy too small? never heard of that happening haha, can't believe she denied you for so long, should've let you put it in her ass at least once a week...

never ever happened to you weekend? wonder what that means???

weekend
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
never ever happened to you weekend? wonder what that means???

:/

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 09:21 PM

Take it back half a step, bud. I try to be transparent and honest in this thread, hoping that some people will gain some benefit from my true life experiences. Even to the point of exposing some intimate and difficult details of my personal life. Details that my wife would be terribly embarrassed that others knew about, but I mentioned them in the spirit of transparency and because you asked specific questions regarding that area. However, if its just made into a big joke, you can expect less of that transparency. It may all be hilarious to you, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone, to be honest. It's been tough to live through.

weekend
06-10-2013, 09:38 PM
sorry dude, i didn't really think about this shit before i posted, go ahead and delete my comments.

weekend
06-10-2013, 09:42 PM
and by the way it wasn't just hilarious to me.. more like it seemed absurd. i was in an interesting mood when posting earlier. hope there's no hard feelings. except the new ones you were talking about earlier lol

JM1000
06-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Back on track Burly;) hope this brings you two closer. Kind of have the same issue, 10 minutes of foreplay, little massage and some lube seems to do the trick for me. Can't go more then 15 minute before it's painful for her. Some creams exist but we found out that doing it quickly/intense is better than slow and soft...

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 10:37 PM
sorry dude, i didn't really think about this shit before i posted, go ahead and delete my comments.

and by the way it wasn't just hilarious to me.. more like it seemed absurd. i was in an interesting mood when posting earlier. hope there's no hard feelings. except the new ones you were talking about earlier lol

No worries, bud. And no hard feelings. We are cool. All good.

burlyman30
06-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Back on track Burly;) hope this brings you two closer. Kind of have the same issue, 10 minutes of foreplay, little massage and some lube seems to do the trick for me. Can't go more then 15 minute before it's painful for her. Some creams exist but we found out that doing it quickly/intense is better than slow and soft...

Finding what works best can be a challenge for some couples. Glad to hear you've figured it out with your girl. I look forward to more "figuring out" from here forward. Just getting back to intimacy again was monumental for us, as you might imagine. Now that we crossed that hurdle, we get to act like a new couple all over again, albeit 20 years older.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Blood Test/ Endo Visit Update:

Reviewed the tests with the endo today and noticed a few things....

Red Blood Cells:

My RBC/HCT/HMB counts were down to just inside the high range. This is good news, as they had been above norm going into TRT and were continuing to elevate at the 3 month mark. Giving blood was exactly what I needed to drop those levels. I'm happy about this, as it gives me a clear and regular strategy to address this issue on an ongoing and long term basis.

Liver:

AST was at the top of the range, ALT was about 10 point above the top. This isn't terribly abnormal for me, as I am usually right under the high end of normal and sometimes a little above. Endo wasn't freaked out by the numbers either, but felt it was the anastrozole that was causing the problems there. I think it may be more likely that it is the trenbolone, even though the dosage is quite low. Alternatively, it could be a combination of the two. She suggested I cut my anastrozole dose in half. It is a reasonable suggestion, seeing as my estradiol levels were tested at <15 this time vs. <20 last time. This is something I will incorporate once I drop back down to TRT levels from my currently elevated dosage.

Testosterone levels:

Low was 438 and high was 591. This came back significantly lower than the reading 3 months earlier. I did alter the dosages to make sure my readings did not come back too high and risk her lowering dosages on me. In fact, she offered to raise it to 125/wk vs the current 100/wk. She stated she would not go above 125 or maybe 150. Part of the reason she offered to raise it was because my libido is still not on par with where it should be (which is true) and I told her that both my wife and I would like to see more of that. She asked about my mental acuity, and I let her know that this issue has resolved itself because of the treatment.

Near Future:

Rather than retesting 90 days from now, she wants to retest me in 60 days. This is mostly because of the change in dosage. The way the appointment was set, it will be closer to 75 days. I also noticed that she set me up for a vitamin D test, a vitamin b12 test, and a cholesterol test. It should be interesting to see where my lipids are. Anastrozole tends to worsen lipids, while testosterone (TRT) often improves the numbers. I will need to get my current testosterone dosage cleared and back to the TRT levels prior to this test.

Further future:

Endo wants to wean me off Anastrozole completely at some point in the future, and keep me only on Raloxifene. I don't think this is a good idea and expressed my reasoning to her. I really do not think it is healthy to have high levels of estrogen circulating in the body, even if the receptors are blind to them. If JeliseJ has an input on this, I would be interested to hear it.

olddawg
06-11-2013, 04:07 AM
the stopping Anastrozole and continuing on Ralox path is interesting, wonder what her reasoning is?

Freepressright
06-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Finding what works best can be a challenge for some couples. Glad to hear you've figured it out with your girl. I look forward to more "figuring out" from here forward. Just getting back to intimacy again was monumental for us, as you might imagine. Now that we crossed that hurdle, we get to act like a new couple all over again, albeit 20 years older.

I was hoping this would be the case for you guys. It could be a serious marital renewal.

Jelisej
06-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Stopping an AI does not seems an good idea to me, especially if you hit the "sweet spot" which can be difficult.
Anyway- if SQ injections work for you you can have very frequent injections which will create less of an peak which should cause less turbulences and less aromatisation as well.

If your tt levels drop (with same protocol) it could be sign that your thyroid has fasten up- basically your testosterone get more used by cells which is not bad thing really

Other possibility is that your SHBG took a dive- which would result in lower TT but higher E2 and also free testosterone- now if this is case going of an AI would be very wrong move.

In any case, your TRT protocol still needs adjusting, and still we dont get to see other hormones, like SHBG, and thyroid and adrenal ones as well.

BoneDaddy
06-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Burly, I had the same problem with the small vagina situation years ago. What worked for us was lots of foreplay, lube, and patience.....lots of patience. Eventually, it all worked out and everything fit like a glove.....pun intended. Here's hoping that was the first of many more for you guys!

DJM
06-11-2013, 06:55 AM

small pussy = big dick maybe
sorry weekend if you havent come across one lol

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 07:09 AM
the stopping Anastrozole and continuing on Ralox path is interesting, wonder what her reasoning is?

I believe her thinking is anastrozole is going to be hard on my liver, lipid profile, and bone mineral density, whereas those are not issues with a SERM. In fact, the second two generally improve on a SERM because of the additional circulating estrogen.

Scope75
06-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Congrats on getting it on and store bought lubes don't work for shit.

This might sound weird but Coconut Oil is the best lube ever!!!!

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Congrats on getting it on and store bought lubes don't work for shit.

This might sound weird but Coconut Oil is the best lube ever!!!!

You're right - that does sound weird.

I still say Astroglide would likely help their situation.

Scope75
06-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Store bought lubes end up getting sticky and that's not what you want at all.
Coconut Oil stays smooth, and slick. Plus it smells good, and is all natural.

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 07:43 AM

I agree that the cheaper ones do, and possibly even Astroglide too. A lot has to do with duration of "play" and her arousal level. I guess Burly and his wife will have to do LOTS of experimenting to see what works for them.

BoneDaddy
06-11-2013, 08:05 AM

Coconut oil would be the last thing I'd need to use for lube. I have a HUGE oral fixation and if I put coconut oil on a vagina, I'd never get any fucking done and probably end up licking the skin off of it.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 08:29 AM
I agree that the cheaper ones do, and possibly even Astroglide too. A lot has to do with duration of "play" and her arousal level. I guess Burly and his wife will have to do LOTS of experimenting to see what works for them.

Though we had a pretty good silicone based lube, the bottle was almost empty. There was talk of going shopping soon... ;)

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
there's some makeup thing that is very popular among dude butt love making, can't remember the name, gotta ask one of my token gay friends, one of them mentioned it some time ago.
the only thing i remember about it it's that it's some popular cosmetic and them dudes apparently love it when doing it in the pooper. anyone? DJ?

ok, i kid

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2013, 09:52 AM

I'd be game for this, I'm just not sure the mrs would be, LOL!

Scope75
06-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Burly trust me and try out the Coconut Oil.

It stays where you want it to stay and a little goes a long ways. Plus you can get a big ass tube at Costco for 20 bucks and not catch a single weird look at the cash register.

Coconut Oil
One natural lubricant that has become very popular is coconut oil. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature, but liquefies with a bit of body heat. Those who like coconut oil say it’s easy to apply, smells good, tastes far better than most lubes, and if fairly long lasting. A less obvious advantage of coconut oil is that it’s a short chain oil that can be absorbed into the body. This reduces post-sex mess, and eliminates concerns about what will happen to oil left in the body.

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Burly trust me and try out the Coconut Oil.

It stays where you want it to stay and a little goes a long ways. Plus you can get a big ass tube at Costco for 20 bucks and not catch a single weird look at the cash register.

Coconut Oil
One natural lubricant that has become very popular is coconut oil. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature, but liquefies with a bit of body heat. Those who like coconut oil say it’s easy to apply, smells good, tastes far better than most lubes, and if fairly long lasting. A less obvious advantage of coconut oil is that it’s a short chain oil that can be absorbed into the body. This reduces post-sex mess, and eliminates concerns about what will happen to oil left in the body.

You got this guy thinking!

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 09:59 AM
there's some makeup thing that is very popular among dude butt love making, can't remember the name, gotta ask one of my token gay friends, one of them mentioned it some time ago.
the only thing i remember about it it's that it's some popular cosmetic and them dudes apparently love it when doing it in the pooper. anyone? DJ?

ok, i kid

it's called albolene

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Interesting about the coconut oil... wife doesn't like the taste of coconut, but since she never puts her mouth there, it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Scope75
06-11-2013, 10:18 AM
You got this guy thinking!

DO IT!!!!

I know my GF likes it

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Interesting about the coconut oil... wife doesn't like the taste of coconut, but since she never puts her mouth there, it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Maybe that's something you two need to further discuss. Hopefully new avenues will open up now where you and your wife can find more ways to enjoy physical intimacy to go along with the bond you've built outside of the bedroom. You may have to take things slow though since you guys are basically new at this again. It should be a fun and interesting journey for the "second half" of your marriage, that's for sure!

DJM
06-11-2013, 10:24 AM

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 10:24 AM
all in all, i think you put it well when you said it's a rediscovery process, burly. you guys will re-figure each other out and i think that might include more confidence in the erection which might allow for longer foreplay, which might make the ms a bit more "receptive" if you will. lube will help, whichever it is, but i think in the end, you might even be ok naturally in some time.

i admire you guys' marriage

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 10:26 AM
��������������

This is the first thing that popped in my head when I saw a DJM post in this chapter of the thread. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-TvAqv43p4

DJM
06-11-2013, 10:30 AM
i pay my wife for sex just sayin

KAB111
06-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Dont all of us Husbands????? :D
i pay my wife for sex just sayin

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 10:35 AM

In one way or another - yes!!!

DJM
06-11-2013, 10:42 AM
yeah

i literally txt/email her as if im a client for escorts, i request certain things ect......she likes it, does her makeup, hair, outfit, and does a 'show' (no details), and all the other stuff.......i literally have an envelope on the table with bills in it for her
some of the best iv ever had man

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 10:44 AM
yeah

i literally txt/email her as if im a client for escorts, i request certain things ect......she likes it, does her makeup, hair, outfit, and does a 'show' (no details), and all the other stuff.......i literally have an envelope on the table with bills in it for her
some of the best iv ever had man

Video or it didn't happen. Lol

DJM
06-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Video or it didn't happen. Lol
i truly wanted to take a pic of something last time, n send it to a friend, but that was a nightmare that would come back to me one day......and secondly im fkn paying, you better paypal me for a pic lol

olddawg
06-11-2013, 12:32 PM
That's weird, me and wifey do a similar thing. She will call me and ask if I am the window washer, we talk, agree on a price and other things, I show up in a tool belt, squeegee and then she makes me wash the windows, and stiffs me for the dough

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, doesn't really work for me but she says it really turns her on!

weekend
06-11-2013, 01:17 PM
small pussy = big dick maybe
sorry weekend if you havent come across one lol

Ehhh I don't know I was being retarded apparently. I've only had sex with two girls... The second being my current girlfriend of 5 years this Friday..

Back in the day I hooked up with more than one girl that definitely couldn't fit any penis above .5 inch diameter... One girl i couldnt fit 2 fingers... only one! lol But that was some really young pussy. My point was that I figured it would always stretch eventually because... Babies? Lol

And you guys with your weird ass set up sex, I'm jealous. The freakiest I get is a slutty outfit or wake up to a blowjob... I guess we're a bit lazy, haha

DJM
06-11-2013, 01:26 PM
your still young, you are still figuring your shit out yourself

i definately wasnt a 'star' at 21 even tho i thought so
gimme a 21 yr old now lol

in my case the role shit is fun, makes sex fun and intense, cause after many yrs our wives want but not like that first year

man at 21 , you need a new gf every few months, keep things hot man, cause those years you wont get back, you are built, use it!!!

Scope75
06-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Weekend start waking your girl up by eating her pussy, then toss her salad, and I bet your sex life will get a little crazier.

Start doing shit like that to her and you'll get it to try more things out. Oh and make your girl cum a few times in 1 day and you'll be getting whatever you want.

weekend
06-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Weekend start waking your girl up by eating her pussy, then toss her salad, and I bet your sex life will get a little crazier.

Start doing shit like that to her and you'll get it to try more things out. Oh and make your girl cum a few times in 1 day and you'll be getting whatever you want.

hahahaha toss her salad? what's that mean? i already do all these things, i'm not sure what i want... other than to fuck a different girl every day....

- - - Updated - - -

your still young, you are still figuring your shit out yourself

i definately wasnt a 'star' at 21 even tho i thought so
gimme a 21 yr old now lol

in my case the role shit is fun, makes sex fun and intense, cause after many yrs our wives want but not like that first year

man at 21 , you need a new gf every few months, keep things hot man, cause those years you wont get back, you are built, use it!!!

yeah i suppose i agree but i love my girlfriend... how did you know i'm 21? lol

DJM
06-11-2013, 01:40 PM
you dont know love yet, too young
i was there, 20 n in love, now i look it at my graduation in relationships

you cant eat pussy well without eating ass (toss her salad), get all your fingers in there, use free hand on those tits n eat, make her come with your pants still on n yeah shell do anything after that

Scope75
06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
To lick her asshole and tongue fuck it. Lol

Can't help you with screwing different girls but it would be easier if you are single.

Scope75
06-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Like DJ said make her cum with your pants on and you'll get whatever you want.
After you do that you can get her wet by just telling her what your about to do or want to do.

weekend
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
5 year relationship not long enough? why don't i know love?

- - - Updated - - -

Like DJ said make her cum with your pants on and you'll get whatever you want.
After you do that you can get her wet by just telling her what your about to do or want to do.

this happens pretty much daily. i don't know what i want though other than what i get... guess i get everything i want!

weekend
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
idk about eating ass man, i'm not into that lol

but to me it sounds like it might take more work for you guys to make her cum... i can make her squirt in just a minute or two... 3-4 orgasms by end of pants on work and 5-10 orgasms by the end of sex not unusual

Scope75
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
but to me it sounds like it might take more work for you guys to make her cum... i can make her squirt in just a minute or two... 3-4 orgasms by end of pants on work and 5-10 orgasms by the end of sex not unusual

Really????

You must have magic hands and tongue!!!

I can get my girl off quick but not 5-10 times in one session. My record with my current GF is 3 squirting orgasms in 1 session.

DJM
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
5 year relationship not long enough? why don't i know love?

- - - Updated - - -

this happens pretty much daily. i don't know what i want though other than what i get... guess i get everything i want!

not the 5yrs, the fact youve only been with 2, probably not gone with enough girls to really form an ideal one in your mind.....again im being presumptuous

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
aye...

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes i agree, but i know if i end this it's probably never coming back and i can't stand the thought of that

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Really????

You must have magic hands and tongue!!!

I can get my girl off quick but not 5-10 times in one session. My record with my current GF is 3 squirting orgasms in 1 session.

well, i really know this girl you must remember lol

haha it seems my girl can only squirt once or twice :/ them glands run out!

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
women squirting is like the magic 10in penis: everyone on the interwebz gets one! :P

now that being said, weekend: eat the ass. its the new way to roll and everyone is doing it in france!

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
any tips on how to make that act pleasurable for her? lol i can see this going poorly

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:08 PM
aye...

sometimes i agree, but i know if i end this it's probably never coming back and i can't stand the thought of that

nah, dont end it for the sake of trying different poon, i know plenty of guys who married their school sweethearts and do just fine.

and on exploring, you get what you like cuz you're 21. when you're 26, 27, you get sick of the normal shit and you'll start googling shit like "princess fucks donkey" and you'll start getting kinkier.

- - - Updated - - -

any tips on how to make that act pleasurable for her? lol i can see this going poorly

again, eat dat ass. its a man's job to do it.

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:12 PM
i just dont get how she doesn't wanna fuck other dudes lol, she was a virgin! hmmm

okay, so do i act like the ass is a pussy? lol im really good at the pussy part but the ass.. i dunno.

still confused how anyone figured out i'm 21 lol :/

back in the day didnt feel like getting flamed running androhard at 18 :)

DJM
06-11-2013, 02:15 PM
with regards to the ass thing.....eat messy, get in there, prop her up and to the side a bit, you got the angle, eating from behind is easier, tease it, if no reaction you fkn get in there.........when you hesitate and second guess itll fail, fkn dont think just go crazy

wheres ippy, he knows all about pleasuring ass

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLcb9OfjTOs

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
i just dont get how she doesn't wanna fuck other dudes lol, she was a virgin! hmmm

okay, so do i act like the ass is a pussy? lol im really good at the pussy part but the ass.. i dunno.

i think once you get in it, you'll figure it out, but among the basic techniques, a common one, i hear, is to shape your tongue like an U and force it in. dont worry, unless your tongue is as big as gene simmons' and as strong as your index finger, you won't be licking her dinner from the previous night.

and chicks are wired a bit different from dudes, in my experience. she may very well be curious about other guys, but she may also be perfectly comfortable in whatever sense of security you provide and not be looking for that. very few guys are satisfied with just security

- - - Updated - - -

with regards to the ass thing.....eat messy, get in there, prop her up and to the side a bit, you got the angle, eating from behind is easier, tease it, if no reaction you fkn get in there.........when you hesitate and second guess itll fail, fkn dont think just go crazy

wheres ippy, he knows all about pleasuring ass

actual IRL LOL at this

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:19 PM
i think once you get in it, you'll figure it out, but among the basic techniques, a common one, i hear, is to shape your tongue like an U and force it in. dont worry, unless your tongue is as big as gene simmons' and as strong as your index finger, you won't be licking her dinner from the previous night.

and chicks are wired a bit different from dudes, in my experience. she may very well be curious about other guys, but she may also be perfectly comfortable in whatever sense of security you provide and not be looking for that. very few guys are satisfied with just security

- - - Updated - - -

actual IRL LOL at this

my tongue is huge and could definitely taste some dinner lol. literally something i was known for all my life, every time i stick my tongue out people are like WTF

anyway, i'd agree they are wired differently...

Scope75
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM

Just start eating her out then slip the tongue to the ass.

DJM
06-11-2013, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLcb9OfjTOs

jungle fever?

this thread is burly's hrt, i think we should stop with the munching tips for the 21yr old for now lol

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
jungle fever?

nah, thought this was funny as hell tho. my girlfriend is half asian and all i want is some blue eyes

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
my tongue is huge and could definitely taste some dinner lol. literally something i was known for all my life, every time i stick my tongue out people are like WTF

anyway, i'd agree they are wired differently...

haha funny, tasting poop on your first go might be a little off putting

but DJ is right, just get in that shit and let manhood take its course. it knows what it does.
and, it's a first step to an occasion that you will come to cherish very much: butt sex

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:23 PM
the butt sex already goes down every month lol, i just need to get her to do an enema so its safe to slip between both holes over and over

never have once desired to lick an asshole unlike you guys hahaha

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:25 PM
the butt sex already goes down every month lol, i just need to get her to do an enema so its safe to slip between both holes over and over

never have once desired to lick an asshole unlike you guys hahaha

you fuck her in the ass but you dont lick it?? now thats just selfish loving! lol

butt sexx ALWAYS starts with the tongue!

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
you fuck her in the ass but you dont lick it?? now thats just selfish loving! lol

hahaha i suppose im selfish... time to get selfless. can't she get a yeast infection if i move my tongue from ass to pussy again?

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
hahaha i suppose im selfish... time to get selfless. can't she get a yeast infection if i move my tongue from ass to pussy again?

never seen it happen, but not sure. i think, being that you won't be really going that deep, you're safe.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
this thread is burly's hrt, i think we should stop with the munching tips for the 21yr old for now lol

I leave for a couple hours and the thread is on fire... sounds like weekend needs his own thread so you guys can help him out. Lol

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM

You posted pics, remember?

Then there was the posts you made yesterday...

And the simple fact that several of us have been reading your posts for the last couple years.

It doesn't take much to figure it all out. ;)

Scope75
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM

No shit!!!
You stick it but don't lick it. Lol

I'm sure she won't have a problem with your tongue if she doesn't mind your dick in there. I do everything to my GF but anal, but I'll get it soon because things have gotten wilder than normal these last couple months.

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
You posted pics, remember?

Then there was the posts you made yesterday...

And the simple fact that several of us have been reading your posts for the last couple years.

It doesn't take much to figure it all out. ;)

what was the real give away? i was gonna say it soon anyway lol

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
No shit!!!

I'm sure she won't have a problem with your tongue if she doesn't mind your dick in there. I do everything to my GF but anal, but I'll get it soon because things have gotten wilder than normal these last couple months.

it shall, most certainly, but a fine experience, good sir!

jungle fever?

hah hadnt seen this! true lol i say weekend starts an ass eating thread

Scope75
06-11-2013, 02:47 PM

My GF hasn't had a yeast infection and I eat both back to back and back again on a weekly basis, and its not like you should be trying to suck shit or get shit out with your tongue.

Coolazice
06-11-2013, 02:51 PM
what was the real give away? i was gonna say it soon anyway lol

You'll understand when you're older. lol

DJM
06-11-2013, 02:53 PM
My GF hasn't had a yeast infection and I eat both back to back and back again on a weekly basis, and its not like you should be trying to suck shit or get shit out with your tongue.

hahahaha

longBallLima
06-11-2013, 02:53 PM
You'll understand when you're older. lol

i thought you mentioned this on your PP cycle thread, i remember saying i thought you were a bit too young to run a cycle IMO

weekend
06-11-2013, 02:55 PM
posts about burly's situation too immature? i'm just confused because why wouldn't i be 19, 20, 22??

i happen to be exactly 21 and dj just seemed to know even though i never said shit lol always said i was like 24 or 23.. gotta go back n check hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

i thought you mentioned this on your PP cycle thread, i remember saying i thought you were a bit too young to run a cycle IMO

this is definitely the first time i ever said i was anything below 23 lol

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2013, 03:02 PM

I was with my a girl for 10 years (we got engaged in college). We were together since we were in the 8th grade all the way time I finished college. I've always been a little more mature in the sexual game (got turned-onto prn at a very young age) and always did research in medical books and crap. Either way, I must have cheated on her with prob 40-50 diff girls within that time frame. I always felt bad, but I would always end up doing it again. She was a virgin when we got together and I was the only guy she was with. She treated me like a God and I was a gerat guy to her too other than I just wanted to party and hook up with other chicks ALL THE TIME! Either way, that relationship ended badly, we were both in love with each other, but she couldn't forgive me. I was single for over a year and just had fun doing all sort of things an experimenting with various woman, helping them discover themselves, and myself in the process.

I know exactly what DJ is say when he says you're too young, because I was just like that and I ended a pretty awesome relationship learning that. Either way, things happen for a reason. I met my wife after about 8 months from being broken up with my ex-fiance and we really hit it off. I told her everything I had done to my ex in the past and told her how I could never live that type of life again. It was a long guilty road I put myself through. It still pisses me off the way I treated my ex. She was/is a great chick, but I was just too young, dumb, and immature to see that.

Live and you learn, don't just live and live. I've really had a long learning session in that.

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2013, 03:07 PM

GGGGAAAAAWWWWWW DAAWWWWGGG!!!! The last statement made me spit water all over my screen!

weekend
06-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I was with my a girl for 10 years (we got engaged in college). We were together since we were in the 8th grade all the way time I finished college. I've always been a little more mature in the sexual game (got turned-onto prn at a very young age) and always did research in medical books and crap. Either way, I must have cheated on her with prob 40-50 diff girls within that time frame. I always felt bad, but I would always end up doing it again. She was a virgin when we got together and I was the only guy she was with. She treated me like a God and I was a gerat guy to her too other than I just wanted to party and hook up with other chicks ALL THE TIME! Either way, that relationship ended badly, we were both in love with each other, but she couldn't forgive me. I was single for over a year and just had fun doing all sort of things an experimenting with various woman, helping them discover themselves, and myself in the process.

I know exactly what DJ is say when he says you're too young, because I was just like that and I ended a pretty awesome relationship learning that. Either way, things happen for a reason. I met my wife after about 8 months from being broken up with my ex-fiance and we really hit it off. I told her everything I had done to my ex in the past and told her how I could never live that type of life again. It was a long guilty road I put myself through. It still pisses me off the way I treated my ex. She was/is a great chick, but I was just too young, dumb, and immature to see that.

Live and you learn, don't just live and live. I've really had a long learning session in that.

never cheated, always had the option to... i don't think i could ever do that let alone enjoy doing that, because i'd just feel bad the whole time. i dunno.

how long did you stay with your current wife before getting married?

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2013, 03:43 PM
never cheated, always had the option to... i don't think i could ever do that let alone enjoy doing that, because i'd just feel bad the whole time. i dunno.

how long did you stay with your current wife before getting married?

3.5 years in a long distance relationship (i've been a good guy). I learned a lot of things from my last relationship. The entire process was extremely difficult for me to deal with, but I've learned a lot. It's made my current relationship amazing though. I have a great woman as a wife.

olddawg
06-11-2013, 04:17 PM
No shit!!!

things have gotten wilder than normal these last couple months.

http://forums.steroid.com/attachments/anabolic-lounge-off-topic-discussion/131101d1356812695-shoe-lifts-polls_crossdress_midget_788457_2406_530906_poll_xl arge.jpeg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22400000/Beautiful-Horse-horses-22410533-1280-800.jpg

Scope75
06-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Not that wild!! Lol

Wait my GF is only 4'10 so I guess it is just about that wild, because that's midget hight.

weekend
06-11-2013, 04:41 PM
3.5 years in a long distance relationship (i've been a good guy). I learned a lot of things from my last relationship. The entire process was extremely difficult for me to deal with, but I've learned a lot. It's made my current relationship amazing though. I have a great woman as a wife.

long distance sounds rough.

Jelisej
06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
I believe her thinking is anastrozole is going to be hard on my liver, lipid profile, and bone mineral density, whereas those are not issues with a SERM. In fact, the second two generally improve on a SERM because of the additional circulating estrogen.

Well, if one keeps E2 in or near the "sweet spot" there is no need to worry too much about bone density or lipid profile. Tough I would still go with aromasin. Fixing other integral parts of endocrine system would help (adequate adrenal output= lot less aromatisation). Your endo's incompetence and your self-medication (with tren etc) is leading your TRT far from right path. You should have your TRT sorted out first before going on any AAS/PHs. After so many years with so low hormonal levels, you probably feel lot better, but- I would still say that your TRT is fail.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Well, if one keeps E2 in or near the "sweet spot" there is no need to worry too much about bone density or lipid profile. Tough I would still go with aromasin. Fixing other integral parts of endocrine system would help (adequate adrenal output= lot less aromatisation). Your endo's incompetence and your self-medication (with tren etc) is leading your TRT far from right path. You should have your TRT sorted out first before going on any AAS/PHs. After so many years with so low hormonal levels, you probably feel lot better, but- I would still say that your TRT is Über fail.

Thanks for your input, J. I am in agreement with you on the AI usage and proper E2 levels not causing issues. I was merely theorizing on her reasons.

As far as the other stuff, the self medicated tren is dosed pretty low, and it's enough to notice recuperative effects, but not what one would call a cycle. I understand your point about adding things in to the mix prior to dealing with other parts of the endocrine system. However, when I questioned you earlier about optimizing those levels, levels that are in an acceptable medical range, you didn't have a lot of feedback, stating it is difficult to know what optimal levels truly are for an individual. With that feedback, I didn't feel I had any direction to go. I don't have an endo looking to examine or change any of those numbers since they are in range. I wouldn't know where to begin on doing that myself or judging what is more optimal.

As far as my TRT not being sorted out, I am guessing you are meaning HRT (meaning other hormones), since the T levels are pretty much in a normalized range now. That being said, I can't say I think the TRT is an uber fail. I do feel phenomenally better. Is everything fully optimized? Probably not. I'm not convinced that adding the tren was a "horrible" idea based on some research showing tren as an alternate compound for TRT, though I would never drop testosterone in favor of tren for that usage since testosterone affects/send signals to so many other areas of the body.

Mostly, I want to thank you for weighing in on all of this. Your feedback is important to me. Even if we sometimes don't see things the same way, I value your knowledge and insights.

Jelisej
06-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Thanks for your input, J. I am in agreement with you on the AI usage and proper E2 levels not causing issues. I was merely theorizing on her reasons.

As far as the other stuff, the self medicated tren is dosed pretty low, and it's enough to notice recuperative effects, but not what one would call a cycle. I understand your point about adding things in to the mix prior to dealing with other parts of the endocrine system. However, when I questioned you earlier about optimizing those levels, levels that are in an acceptable medical range, you didn't have a lot of feedback, stating it is difficult to know what optimal levels truly are for an individual. With that feedback, I didn't feel I had any direction to go. I don't have an endo looking to examine or change any of those numbers since they are in range. I wouldn't know where to begin on doing that myself or judging what is more optimal.

In the beging of journey I gave you quite a lot of descriptions on what certain symptoms are etc.... I could never give you more feedback on optimal hormonal levels as you've never done complete bloodworks.

Even small dose of tren can have an big impact on hormonal panel- for example it can drive SHBG low which has an impact on lot of other stuff- and give you completely wrong picture, and then you adjust your medication based on wrong picture..... This is how so many people end up chasing their own tail...

I'm not going to comment on "tren as trt", obviously we have different ideas. As it is your TRT or HRT to be more acurate (really there is no such a thing as TRT as person always ends up with treating more than testosterone) I will leave you to it, and will cetainly wish you a good luck.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 07:05 PM
In the beging of journey I gave you quite a lot of descriptions on what certain symptoms are etc.... I could never give you more feedback on optimal hormonal levels as you've never done complete bloodworks.

Even small dose of tren can have an big impact on hormonal panel- for example it can drive SHBG low which has an impact on lot of other stuff- and give you completely wrong picture, and then you adjust your medication based on wrong picture..... This is how so many people end up chasing their own tail...

I'm not going to comment on "tren as trt", obviously we have different ideas. As it is your TRT or HRT to be more acurate (really there is no such a thing as TRT as person always ends up with treating more than testosterone) I will leave you to it, and will cetainly wish you a good luck.

Thanks for your information about how tren can effect/impact other things that I wouldn't know about. Just for your information, I will be discontinuing the low dose tren, at least for a while, to see how things go without. This was planned prior to your comments, but figured that I would put the info out there since this whole journey is chronicled here.

As far as the tren as TRT, maybe you misread what I said. I would never substitute.

I do remember the symptoms you mentioned early on in the thread regarding adrenal and thyroid. I do not present with any of them and haven't since my testosterone was changed to 100/wk and blood levels became steady. This is what confuses me about some of your statements. You seem displeased that I am not addressing those hormones, but without symptoms alerting me to a problem and having in-range levels, I am not entirely clear on your expectations here.

Jelisej
06-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Well, if you feel good and things are back where you want them- then its all good.
If not you will have to address other things and tweak them a bit, but whatever you do dont try to fill the gap with alternative methods. Its always good idea to find a root cause of some problem (if there is one).
In any case, good luck.

burlyman30
06-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Well, if you feel good and things are back where you want them- then its all good.
If not you will have to address other things and tweak them a bit, but whatever you do dont try to fill the gap with alternative methods. Its always good idea to find a root cause of some problem (if there is one).
In any case, good luck.

With the phasing out of tren (after 2 months) and the dropping back of my short term (4-5 weeks) rise in testosterone dosing, I will get yet another chance to see how I am doing on just testosterone only. I imagine over the next 8-12 weeks I will have a pretty good indication of whether or not I'm "missing something".

Thanks again for weighing in on this. :)

weekend
06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
With the phasing out of tren (after 2 months) and the dropping back of my short term (4-5 weeks) rise in testosterone dosing, I will get yet another chance to see how I am doing on just testosterone only. I imagine over the next 8-12 weeks I will have a pretty good indication of whether or not I'm "missing something".

remind me again your original testosterone dose? and now youre on 125?

Jelisej
06-12-2013, 06:18 PM

Cool, in 12 weeks time you will be able to get (more-less) accurate bloodworks (they will be somewhat affected by SERMS), so that would be good, other thing is it would be good if you could make some sort of table or graph or chart where you could put all blood tests (and writing symptoms would be helpful) as it would be more easy to compare things, at the moment its quite difficult to get overview as this thread has quite a few pages.

burlyman30
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
remind me again your original testosterone dose? and now youre on 125?

Originally, I was at 200 every two weeks. Then it was changed to 100 a week. So the dosage hasn't gone up until this week, when it changed to 125 a week. When I was prescribed at 200, I was actually dozing at 100 a weekWhen it changed to 100 week, I began doing 50 twice weekly. For the sake of easy math, I may do 75/50 each week. Not sure how to measure 67.5 mg accurately in a standard syringe. Lol.

USN HM 350Z
06-12-2013, 09:26 PM
is it test E or C? I never noticed a difference when I divided doses during the week when I was using Test E. Switched to Test C a few months ago, still only doing once a week. Might give the twice a week thing a shot with this type.

burlyman30
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM
is it test E or C? I never noticed a difference when I divided doses during the week when I was using Test E. Switched to Test C a few months ago, still only doing once a week. Might give the twice a week thing a shot with this type.

Test C. I could always tell by day 5 that i wanted another shot, so I do every wed and sun. No more issues since then. Real steady levels. I suppose everyone metabolizes a bit differently, and your dose being higher to begin with may be a factor.

USN HM 350Z
06-12-2013, 09:40 PM
yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Still think I might give 100 twice a week and see how I feel after a while doing that

burlyman30
06-12-2013, 09:58 PM
yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Still think I might give 100 twice a week and see how I feel after a while doing that

One effect it should have is less aromatization, which is desirable in most circumstances.

h2s
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Test C. I could always tell by day 5 that i wanted another shot, so I do every wed and sun. No more issues since then. Real steady levels. I suppose everyone metabolizes a bit differently, and your dose being higher to begin with may be a factor.

I do twice a week with longer esters as well. The more often you pin, the more stable your bloodwork.

burlyman30
06-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Not sure where else to post this, as it is not directly related to my TRT. However, my recomp and muscular restoration from days past are somewhat related to my TRT, so figured I would make a record of some of my current measurements for future reference.

Height 5'6"
Weight 192
Neck 17
Arms 17
Calves 15.5
Forearm 14
Wrist 7
Chest 45 relaxed, 47.5 flexed
Thigh 25 mid 27 upper
Waist 38 around navel, 35 around pants line (size 32 pants fit though?)

Over the past few months, I have dropped my waist measurement by about 1.5 inches. Everything else is on the rise. Except for my tiny wrists and my height, that is.

Sperwer
06-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Not sure where else to post this, as it is not directly related to my TRT. However, my recomp and muscular restoration from days past are somewhat related to my TRT, so figured I would make a record of some of my current measurements for future reference.

Height 5'6"
Weight 192
Neck 17
Arms 17
Calves 15.5
Forearm 14
Wrist 7
Chest 45 relaxed, 47.5 flexed
Thigh 25 mid 27 upper
Waist 38 around navel, 35 around pants line (size 32 pants fit though?)

Over the past few months, I have dropped my waist measurement by about 1.5 inches. Everything else is on the rise. Except for my tiny wrists and my height, that is.

Did you forget one? :rolleyes:

Cobalt
06-19-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm bigger than burly!!

I bet you'd still kick my ass.

burlyman30
06-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Did you forget one? :rolleyes:

Ha!

burlyman30
06-19-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm bigger than burly!!

I bet you'd still kick my ass.

Lol... lots of people are bigger than me. I have no illusions there! With short stature and small bone structure, I'll always be a "little guy". :)

But yeah, I'm scrappy and I'll fight dirty to be the last one standing... don't piss me off. Haha.

burlyman30
07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Just an intermediate update... I did a 5 week test blast at 500/wk in addition to my TRT of 100/wk. The short duration was because I have a blood test the third week of August and I needed blood levels to even out again. So, not ideal.

The Good: I had never used test at that high of dosage before. I think 400 was probably my max back in the old days. Everything went well. I felt good overall, there was no noticeable subcutaneous water retention (I upped my anastrozole and ralox during this time). Muscles filled out a bit and felt tighter. Abdominal fat seemed to thin out just a bit.

The Bad: Not much, really, except that 3.5 weeks in, I went on a vacation and when I got back I had planned to knock out some more great workouts.... only I got sick. One of my lovely nieces donated a virus to me and I've been couch-bound for over a week. Oh, I had a little more of back pimples, too. Nothing wild, though.

So you could say it was a 3.5 week cycle, in a way, and I liked the gains I saw and the way I felt. Sex drive was up, but couldn't do anything about it when camping in a trailer with 4 teenage girls. Sex drive is still up, but wife won't get near me while I am hacking. I don't blame her.

Going forward: I am back down to my 125/wk TRT dosage now. My blood tests are in about 6 weeks. I have no plans for a future test blast, but I would like to do it again. I'd like to do it for a longer duration, as well. Maybe 8 weeks, if my endo ever reduces my time between blood tests (currently every 3 months, or every 2 months if we make changes). If not, it might just be a 5 weeker again. But again, I have no immediate plans.

I am dropping tren E from my regimen for now. I was doing 75-100/wk and I will give it a rest. If it was a factor in my AST #being a little higher, then this break should help. I may add deca at 150/wk. That amount will provide some continued healing in my shoulder.

I may do a short run of orals after I look at my blood tests. This would be a September thing. Not sure, though. Methyls have their place, but they do a number on my cholesterol and I'm not sure the doc would appreciate it. I have a variety of orals waiting in the wings.

olddawg
07-10-2013, 05:02 PM
I have a variety of orals waiting in the wings.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1228978/thumbs/r-PILLS-large570.jpg?7

burlyman30
07-10-2013, 05:06 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1228978/thumbs/r-PILLS-large570.jpg?7

So many pretty colors to choose from!

olddawg
07-10-2013, 06:19 PM
I am just imagining your stash since you were 18 lol

burlyman30
07-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I am just imagining your stash since you were 18 lol

Hahaha. No.... the stash grew pretty well between the ages of 19-21, but dropped sharply afterward. At least until the last couple or 3 years. I still have some bottles of turinabol-lv from the PP liquidation, and a smattering of bulkers/ hardeners.

Infamy
07-11-2013, 09:51 AM
I still have some Superdrone from the PP days if you want some Burly since I know how much you really enjoyed your last run of it :D

(I also have a bottle of PP tren LV too but I think that stuff is best used as toilet cleaner!)

burlyman30
07-11-2013, 10:00 AM
LOL. Yeah... I'll pass on that offer of Superdrone, though I am sure there would be some takers here. From what I hear, Tren LV was a good "try" at trenbolone, except for making people mentally unstable. lol

I have some mechabol that I have an interest in trying... I'll wait to see what my lipid count looks like first, though.

I still have some Superdrone from the PP days if you want some Burly since I know how much you really enjoyed your last run of it :D

(I also have a bottle of PP tren LV too but I think that stuff is best used as toilet cleaner!)

Infamy
07-11-2013, 10:22 AM
LOL. Yeah... I'll pass on that offer of Superdrone, though I am sure there would be some takers here. From what I hear, Tren LV was a good "try" at trenbolone, except for making people mentally unstable. lol

I have some mechabol that I have an interest in trying... I'll wait to see what my lipid count looks like first, though.

I cant blame you for passing on the SD. I found that the best way to run it was against the standard wisdom of taking it daily and instead do either an EOD schedule or even miss out two days here and there. It just seemed too toxic to get away with using ED for me .

The tren LV was actually not that bad if you could get over having the inside of your mouth burned out each dose thanks to the acid or whatever was in it! The results were impressive for an OTC oral though. I never got any mental issues from it but I dont think ive ever taken anything which made such a mess of my BP as Tren LV though. Even actual tren doesnt raise it like tren LV did. As for liver toxicity the only thing worse seemed to be superdrol! I remember stickman getting a call from his doctor at work asking him to come in to see him immediately thanks to the tren tabs. Admitededly he had been chewing the tren tabs like candy but even so that didnt justify his liver function results. His alt was in the 3000 range or something crazy thanks to it!

burlyman30
07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
ALT at 3000... yikes. lol Sounds like liver resembling Swiss cheese.

longBallLima
07-11-2013, 11:57 AM
i dun loved that tren lv lol and the TD 1t tren

best results i got off of PHs

O_RYAN_007
07-11-2013, 12:10 PM
TD 1-t tren was amazing! I would gain about 22-25#s within a 6 wk run. It was pretty wild. I responded really well to it. I'm sure if I ran an AI and some AH LV, the run would have been 10Xs better!

Tren lv was extremely strong, and I got sides at 75mg/day. It didn't play too well with me.

markam
07-11-2013, 12:20 PM

You will love it! No lethargy, just super alpha male feeling (for me anyway). I've used Epi and just finished a run of Triumphalis, and for me, Mechabol was far better (@125 ed).