PDA

View Full Version : Looking for logger for Iron Legion Triumphalis

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 01:15 PM
As the title states, SoCal-Nutrition will be giving away a free bottle of Triumphalis (http://socal-nutrition.com/Triumphalis)to a Swole Source Member.

we would like to see a detailed log so the community can see this new product in action.

Please post your applications in this thread (you guys know the drill)

US Only...sorry guys!

we get our shipment from Iron Legion (http://socal-nutrition.com/Iron-Legion) on Monday...would like to get this in someones hands as soon as possible. so, get those apps in!

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 02:02 PM
info from: The Official Iron Legion Triumphalis Thread - FAQ (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/828-official-iron-legion-triumphalis-thread-faq.html)

What dosage and duration should I run it for?
Like most orals, a four-to-six week cycle probably presents the best opportunity for maximum muscle-gain with minimum risk. A dose of between 30 and 45mg per day (2 - 3 caps) should be sufficient for almost everyone.

Is it methylated?
It is 17a-methylated for oral bioavailability.

How toxic is it compared to other products?
Though it has an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to superdrol, it is likely to be much less resistant to metabolism, and therefore much less toxic. It is probably, mg for mg, similar to "epistane" as far as toxicity is concerned - that is to say, a reasonable cycle of 30 - 45mg is likely to elevate liver function markers slightly, but not dangerously, out of their normal values.

Is it a 'cutter' or a 'bulker'?
Like many oral products, it can be used both ways. It will help to preserve muscle mass on a cutting diet, and help to add muscle mass when in a calorie surplus.

Is it estrogenic or progestinic?
It doesn't aromatise, and isn't estrogenic or progestinic (neither are its metabolites), so that sort of side-effect should be of no concern.

What supports are needed?
A good all-round cycle support like Talos (made by our friends at Antaeus Labs) should be sufficient. If liver function is a major concern, or if it's stacked with other products, Aegis would be a good addition.

What PCT should I use?
A 'standard' PCT, similar to that used with other prohormone products, should be fine.

Chemdog27
03-15-2013, 07:08 PM
I just found out about this product and was researching on it which brought me here.. :)

I have reviewed several anabolics on other sites for an underground company and legit supplement companies.. I have ran multiple trenazone cycles along with mechabol and ultradrol.. I also have taken MENT, 11-oxo, 13-ethyl, protomax, androbulk, andromax, and a fair amount of test e. So I would be able to give detailed comparisons of the different compounds.

It's been a couple months since the end of my last trenazone cycle and I am now ready to start up a new cycle! I feel that this compound is quite interesting and would love to see it's potential! I already have all the support supps including talos and aegis since I am a HUUUGE Antaeus Labs fan!! Every single one of their products has been totally amazing so far and i will continue to try them all!! I also have torem, clomid, hcg, daa, letro, and aromasin on hand.

My training routine is a mix of 2 a days and 1 muscle group per day, i go by feel but keep things organized at the same time. This works best for me compared to a set routine since I am able to always keep my muscles guessing and focus on my weak points more better. :P My diet consists of around 6k calories of all fruit meat carbs eggs and dairy.. I basically consume as much healthy food as I can handle. My height is 6'1 weight is 220 bf is around 15% I would post before and after pics for the log. I am 24 years old and I do live on my own. Travel to the gym every day. I would have a very detailed log with daily updates, reporting Libido, Hair loss, Acne, Bloat, Aggression, Strength Increases, Lethargy, Possitive Mood, Pumps, Hardness, Vascularity, and Appetite. :) Thank you for the opportunity to try an amazing product!! I really look forward to seeing if I get picked! :D

Halogenix
03-16-2013, 03:28 PM
1.) How old are you?27
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before?No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?Yes, daily
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Talos Cycle Support
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp, I want to see if this is like Anavar.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely
8.) Please state your training style. Split routine with negatives and concentrations.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have an extensive log on Shredded Labs forum under the name Hexadrone, I can track it down.
11.) What is your previous cycle history?dzine 4 yrs ago,Anavar 4 yrs ago, Protodrol/11oxo 3 yrs ago, Hdrol 2 yrs ago, Mechabol/1Andro 1 yr ago. 5 months ago Hexadrone.

EDIT: my most recent log...

[having trouble linking to the website because you have to be a member to view it. It's on Shredded Labs forum under 'logs and reviews' as "Hexadroning with Lecheek's Cycle Armor".

Sorrow
03-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Borrowing Halogenix format

1.) How old are you? 31

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? No (Iron legion that is)

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
Sorrow's powerlifting log (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/personal-training-logs/263-sorrows-powerlifting-log.html)

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Animalpak, Promera health con-cret and amino-tren, prescription for HRT 150 test C every 2 weeks.

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulk, all about strength and power

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes

8.) Please state your training style. Split routine with negatives and concentrations. I compete as a powerlifter heavy basic movements 3 times a week with makeup accessory work as necessary

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any:
Trenazone/Ultradrol/test cyph (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplement-reviews/483-trenazone-ultradrol-test-cyph.html)

11.) What is your previous cycle history? Ultradrol/trenazone 3 months ago, Androhard/androlean/andromass 1 year ago, various animal products over the last 10 years (post andro ban)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-18-2013, 03:02 PM
these are some great looking apps! will hold this open for another 24 hours, then I'll decide.

FYI: shipment of Triumphalis was just dropped off by UPS :D

Chemdog27
03-19-2013, 12:37 PM
I think I'm gonna have to run two bottles of this and try for 240-250 :P some crazy bulking is to be seen if i log this ;)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-20-2013, 01:32 AM
thanks you guys.

Sorrow, please PM me your shipping details.

Halogenix and Chemdog, please keep your eyes peeled for new logging ops...will be offering other products soon ;)

BoneDaddy
03-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Hell yeah Sorrow!! Can't wait to see what this has in store...

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Damn! Can't believe I missed this! You mind if I drop an Ap anyway? Just in case for next time.

1.) How old are you? 38

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before?
-No (Iron legion that is)

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
-I log hourly until eventually everyone unsubscribes out of annoyance. Compulsive behavior is a side effect of my "medicine".

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
-I have a crack addiction that I just can't seem to kick, so probably a lot of crack. Also heroin when I can get it, and any biological products I am required to ingest to afford said crack and heroin... ANY biological products...

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
-Since the crack took my teeth I'm been on sort of a permanent cut.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
-If you give me some crack I'll give the product any fair evaulation you want... ANY fair evaluation...

8.) Please state your training style.
-Beating up other crackheads and taking their stuff, so Mixed Crack Arts (MCA) really, and a lot of cardio from running from the police.

9.) Can you post before/after photos?
-I pawned my camera a long time ago to pay for, you guessed it, crack, but some of my "buisness associates" like to take rememberance photos of our time together so I can ask one of them to hook it up.

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any:
I review a lot of crack. By review I mostly mean muttering to myself while typing into an imaginary computer. I'm not sure if those ever made it to the internet or not seeing as how they're pretty strict about content on that thing.

11.) What is your previous cycle history? I ran a really awesome SD/UD/HALO/EPI/D-ZINE/PHERA cycle. I put on 16 pounds but lost it all when I shit my liver out.

In conclusion I hope you will consider me, Fat Bill Dwyer, the next time you are giving out free supplements. My dedication and product loyalty is evident in my 16 year addiction to crack that has left me a dispirited, disgusting shell of a man. I know you're not supposed to ask for sources on this board but since I'm here I was wondering; have you got any crack?

Thank you

-FBD

Halogenix
03-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Congrats Sorrow!

Sorrow
03-20-2013, 10:17 AM
thanks you guys.

Sorrow, please PM me your shipping details.

Halogenix and Chemdog, please keep your eyes peeled for new logging ops...will be offering other products soon ;)

Thank you for the opportunity! I'm looking forward giving this a run!