PDA

View Full Version : Andro Factory Spam

Coolazice
03-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Did anyone else here get spammed by Andro Factory this afternoon? Looks like they are launching a Andro Lean copycat and something like Andro Drive as well. I really wish the FDA or DEA or someone would step in and shut them down like the did to Primordial Performance. :mad:

Coolazice
03-15-2013, 09:58 PM
Looks like I was the only one.... Lucky me!!! :rolleyes:

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Looks like I was the only one.... Lucky me!!! :rolleyes:

nah man, I don't just get emails, I also get phone calls...

Coolazice
03-16-2013, 12:29 AM
nah man, I don't just get emails, I also get phone calls...

You voluntarily sell their/her crap though.... I never even requested information from that thieving broad. She stole my email address from Primordial Performance. No worries though, I won't hold it against you for doing business with scum like her. ;)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 12:37 AM
lol, fair enough.

weekend
03-16-2013, 12:58 AM
i got the first emails ever but none since... i think i hit unsubscribe

Coolazice
03-16-2013, 07:22 AM
i got the first emails ever but none since... i think i hit unsubscribe

I'm sure I did too. Maybe she bought (or stole) a(nother) list from someone else? Who know. Seems odd that I'm the only one on here that got that email though.

Cobalt
03-16-2013, 09:57 AM
You sure that was a mass spam email, and not a personal one? :cool:

Enuke65
03-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Just got the same thing, replied simply with "Suck my dick"

Coolazice
03-16-2013, 01:03 PM
You sure that was a mass spam email, and not a personal one? :cool:

Yeah, I'm sure. :rolleyes: I wasn't happy when I was spammed by her before and I'm still not happy about it happening now.

Coolazice
03-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Just got the same thing, replied simply with "Suck my dick"

Awesome! LOL. My reply to it wasn't very nice either. Was the "If you are not interested click here" link working for you in this email?

Enuke65
03-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Awesome! LOL. My reply to it wasn't very nice either. Was the "If you are not interested click here" link working for you in this email?

it worked, but I wanted to send them a personal message :D

Coolazice
03-16-2013, 01:26 PM
it worked, but I wanted to send them a personal message :D

I see. Apparently we think a bit alike. lol

Enuke65
03-17-2013, 05:39 AM
I see. Apparently we think a bit alike. lol

Yeah, I don't care for them, I refuse to refer to them as their company name when referring to them, usually I just say AidsFactory

Scope75
03-17-2013, 08:48 AM
I got the email yesterday.
What a bunch of dicks!!!

Coolazice
03-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I don't care for them, I refuse to refer to them as their company name when referring to them, usually I just say AidsFactory

lol

I got the email yesterday.
What a bunch of dicks!!!
I knew there had to be more than 1 other person that got that spam.

Yep, she/they are.

northcutt
03-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Yup I got one too for the record. Went ahead and compared V3s to theirs. Mg/Mg it just doesn't hold up it seems. They might as well call it ADLite.

I have 0 knowledge of how purity of ingredients etc, but I skeptical on that too lol. I do not know what to turn to though when those few bottles left of AH/AD dry up. I dont know where to start looking but for sure not there.

Coolazice
03-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Yup I got one too for the record. Went ahead and compared V3s to theirs. Mg/Mg it just doesn't hold up it seems. They might as well call it ADLite.

I have 0 knowledge of how purity of ingredients etc, but I skeptical on that too lol. I do not know what to turn to though when those few bottles left of AH/AD dry up. I dont know where to start looking but for sure not there.

The formulas do sound pretty weak from what I've read so far. I wouldn't waste any money on them for multiple reasons.

Maybe some of the folks around here could help you with finding suitable replacements for the AndroSeries products that you like. Why don't you start a thread requesting info?

northcutt
03-17-2013, 09:00 PM
We do have the "Closest thing to the Andro Series" thread I been following. I just been too spoiled with the non methyls and kick *** easy to read write-ups from PP.