PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone pulse anymore?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 01:44 AM
I haven't seen anything about pulsing in years, anyone still do this?

szary
03-16-2013, 08:19 AM
I haven't seen anything about pulsing in years, anyone still do this?

I was not exactly pulsing but when I was not sufficiently happy with the results I ADDED for last 10 days methasteron ,superdrol/mdrol clone to get at least something in the end.But only with SD you get some mass in such short time.
Also I've read recently a article about short term effects of old DHEA on younger people Effect of dehydroepiandrosterone administ... [Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22588361) and here is little more user friendly explanation (http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/age-dependent-100-300-increase-in.html)
If the data are correct it will somehow overthrow the results of studies made on Japanese athletes (beside that Japanese questionable genetic's and cultural/eating issues) and strongly suggest short 2- 5 day long pulses with DHEA - and first 2 days could be even without aromatase inhibitors just on DHEA, Of course "the results " will be meagre at best but for OTC supplements noticeable

jw390898
03-16-2013, 08:48 AM
Struggle to think of many scenarios or compounds that a user would benefit from adopting such an approach, personally.

Cobalt
03-16-2013, 09:56 AM
I think the concept of pulsing was to reduce the shutdown on the system, but I never bought into it.

I tried pulsing, just to see what it was like, and I can say that It didn't go over too well. Taking a large dose of some PH's just makes me feel ill. I'd rather dose daily.

nate3993
03-16-2013, 01:24 PM
It's a bs concept. One dose of SD and you're shutdown. Infamy did the bloods to prove it. And if you're pulsing, you're probably taking something that should be taken 2x a day to get full benefit. You're gonna get shut down. I haven't seen anything that has shown that pulsing has any clout.

szary
03-16-2013, 04:53 PM
It's a bs concept. One dose of SD and you're shutdown. Infamy did the bloods to prove it. And if you're pulsing, you're probably taking something that should be taken 2x a day to get full benefit. You're gonna get shut down. I haven't seen anything that has shown that pulsing has any clout.
I wasn't referring to shutdown and SD - I was referring to badly dosed/ or more probably fake prohormones(which is common in my place) I was taking that time , the progress was so limited - i could swear it was only due to higher protein intake/harder work-outs , And I have already PCT prepared so adding SD wasn't a big issue.and in my last point I just noticed this one study which somehow support pulsing with DHEA, but it won't give in any case a jaw-dropping results , just a thing i suggested to one 19 YO kid.he will be a guinea pig and the sides will be lighter than SD he was planning to run.

Cobalt
03-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I wasn't referring to shutdown and SD - I was referring to badly dosed/ or more probably fake prohormones(which is common in my place) I was taking that time , the progress was so limited - i could swear it was only due to higher protein intake/harder work-outs , And I have already PCT prepared so adding SD wasn't a big issue.and in my last point I just noticed this one study which somehow support pulsing with DHEA, but it won't give in any case a jaw-dropping results , just a thing i suggested to one 19 YO kid.he will be a guinea pig and the sides will be lighter than SD he was planning to run.

I don't think nate was making a jab at you. The pulsing concept was first conjured up for methyl PH's because some people were just scared shitless by them. So, most people think of the harsher methyl PH's when the word "pulsing" is thrown out there.

h2s
03-17-2013, 08:56 AM
I have never pulsed, and I have never recommended it. If you are going to shut yourself down, you should get the most out of the compound you are using.

jw390898
03-17-2013, 12:49 PM
Only way I can see it having any potential is to be running a milder PH like Stanadrol every day and then pulse SD every other and from this you may reduce some of the negative effects many feel on some compounds such as the extreme lethargy etc but it is no solution to avoiding suppression.

If I recall this was a concept touted about 10 years ago on the likes of Anabolic Minds by a DR. something, DR.D maybe? Anyway he had links with IBE and was encouraging the principles with Epistane and a variety of methods 2on 2off either days or weeks, EOD so on etc.

szary
03-17-2013, 04:45 PM
...was encouraging the principles with Epistane and a variety of methods 2on 2off either days or weeks, EOD so on etc.

Epistane? - but it worked that way just as antiestrogen/ AI, you can use AI every other day with some results during cutting but you never get any mass that way (not to mention if it's even possible with purely epistane)

jw390898
03-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Epistane has no value as an AI or cure for gyno in my opinion.

szary
03-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Epistane has no value as an AI or cure for gyno in my opinion.

Jet these Japanese "doctors" marketed epistane as such to breast-cancer stricken women

jw390898
03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Check out if they still do.