PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 ph cycle. Finishing help?

Scoonie1
03-16-2013, 05:34 PM
I am a few days away from finishing my 4th week on double dragon SoS 500. I also purchased Forged post cycle and Forged Bromo. I admittedly didnt do the research I should have before starting this and now I don't know how to take the 2 forged products correctly. The bottle says to take the Bromo weeks 5-8 and post cycle 7-11. If this is correct then that's what I'll do, but I've got conflicting instructions from different people and forums. Also I have been told I need to get a SERM. Any suggestions or advice with that would be appreciated.
Thanks

weekend
03-16-2013, 05:41 PM
SERMs (http://skywardresearch.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=2055b7e110486962bafcc3ed99442756)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I agree with Weekend, you should really consider a SERM.

what I would do as a combo of a SERM and what you have (I would also add some DAA):
Clomid:
50/50/25/25 (50mg a day for 2 weeks, followed by 25mg a day for 2 weeks)
DAA:
3g everyday
starting the third week of PCT, I'd start the forged post cycle

Personally, I don't like using steroidal AI's in PCT...so, I'd leave the bromo out.

weekend
03-16-2013, 07:15 PM
I agree with Weekend, you should really consider a SERM.

what I would do as a combo of a SERM and what you have (I would also add some DAA):
Clomid:
50/50/25/25 (50mg a day for 2 weeks, followed by 25mg a day for 2 weeks)
DAA:
3g everyday
starting the third week of PCT, I'd start the forged post cycle

Personally, I don't like using steroidal AI's in PCT...so, I'd leave the bromo out.

does exemestane count as a steroidal AI?

in my recent experience.. an AI in PCT is a good idea, clomid sure didnt prevent gyno problems.

and damn, that SOS500 product has quite a haphazard ingredient formula...

Scoonie1
03-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Im reading about the clomid and seeing that a lot of people are using nolvadex. Any thoughts on that?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 07:28 PM
good question, I'll have to do some research on exemestane and it's effects on lipid profiles.

also, another concern I have with some steroidal AI's is continued suppression...although, it shouldn't happen with low doses.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Citing the Sinners post on serms from "No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT"

The Different SERM’s:

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Pros: Cheap. Effective for gyno prevention.
Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don’t feel like citing, but it’s about 20% decrease…IMO no biggie).
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20
Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid):
Reputation: Second most popular. Usually taken the first week or so to speed up Testosterone recovery with Tamoxifen being taken the whole therapy.
Pros: Better than Tamoxifen for HTPA regernation. Less heptatoxicity. Does not lower IGF.
Cons: Less effective against gyno. Can cause emotional issues. May Cause blurred vision. Hot Flashes.
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Toremifene:
Pros: Much less toxic.
Con’s: $$$$$expensive$$$$$
Popular Dosages (for a 4-week cycle): 120-240mg/120mg/60mg/30mg

szary
03-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Im reading about the clomid and seeing that a lot of people are using nolvadex. Any thoughts on that?

they are smarter since clomid is due to containing an additional chlorine atom
A more reactive - the doses need to be higher and could fluctuate in effectiveness
B more toxic - it can cause some carcinogenic issues
C does not cross the blood-brain barrier as easily (or at all) like tamoxifen
D biding affinity to estrogen receptors are almost the same (in trials ) so no need to run 2 SERMS(in UK many run clomid and nolva)
E effectiveness in treatment of male hypogonadism is the same ( it consists of broscience on hearsay )
If you have access to nolva take it it's better

weekend
03-16-2013, 07:49 PM

i think toremifene is your best bet. no sides, while clomid did give me mild emotional sides and a slightly noticeable decrease in night vision acuity.

exemestane doesn't affect the lipid profile... might be a good addition since SOS500 has LMG (estrogenic) and SD (can cause rebound gyno)

but i don't have experience using exemestane in PCT except just recently but i ran out on like day 10...

Scoonie1
03-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Do you guys have any specific products I can look for? Now that Im sure you can see Im a little lost. thanks

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 07:51 PM
they are smarter since clomid is due to containing an additional chlorine atom
A more reactive - the doses need to be higher and could fluctuate in effectiveness
B more toxic - it can cause some carcinogenic issues
C does not cross the blood-brain barrier as easily (or at all) like tamoxifen
D biding affinity to estrogen receptors are almost the same (in trials ) so no need to run 2 SERMS(in UK many run clomid and nolva)
E effectiveness in treatment of male hypogonadism is the same ( it consists of broscience on hearsay )
If you have access to nolva take it it's better

a few things here have me wishing I had more time to do some reading tonight...

szary
03-16-2013, 07:56 PM
i think toremifene is your best bet. no sides, while clomid did give me mild emotional sides and a slightly noticeable decrease in night vision acuity.

exemestane doesn't affect the lipid profile... might be a good addition since SOS500 has LMG (estrogenic) and SD (can cause rebound gyno)

but i don't have experience using exemestane in PCT except just recently but i ran out on like day 10...

this emotional issues are because clomid doesn't prevent estrogen (still high until AI will shut it down) to wreak havoc in the brain with all that "girly thinking"

- - - Updated - - -

a few things here have me wishing I had more time to do some reading tonight...

not fully understand?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2013, 07:59 PM
you're making some points on topics I've never seen any research on...wish I had time to dive in.

szary
03-16-2013, 08:06 PM
you're making some points on topics I've never seen any research on...wish I had time to dive in.
some is just evidence from "lack of evidence " like effects of treatment of hypogonadism - first claims were in 70's but even now one company is trying to market analogue of clomiphene as cure for that ...with mix results - (it's stock price tumbled after another postponement of 3rd stage trials)
that chlorine atom makes compound less stable/ more carcinogenous it's basic chemistry
I've read about tamoxifen and brain but haven't found anything about clomid (the evidence from broscience is even backing my point) correction - there are some low realisability sources (http://abdulalimkolbasev46.ic.cz/clomiphene/clomiphene-information.html)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-17-2013, 04:40 AM
to the op, visit post 2:
Week 4 ph cycle. Finishing help? (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/839-week-4-ph-cycle-finishing-help.html#post14908)

you'll find the rec for the product you seek

tallstraw
03-17-2013, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't use bromo just for the ability to convert anabolically and thats not good in PCT. Torem/clomid, with an AI the last 2 running 2 weeks after, tapered.(exem)