PDA

View Full Version : Other PHs as good as PP

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Is there other PH as good and secure as Primordial PHs on the market today?

I think to Androbulk for ex.?

Or, what are the best PH on the market today with same advantages than PP products

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 07:31 AM
I've been stuck with PP ever since I took the leap into PH's, rarely trying other. They are unmatched, and I doubt we'll see anything close to them for some time to come.

That being said, the only other brand of PH's that I've tried that has really done well is Antaeus Labs.
I've only tried their Trenazone, Ultradrol and Axon.
Trenazone is fantastic, going to run it again soon.
Ultradrol is now illegal.
Axon is also fantastic - good energy booster.

I really want to try their Mechabol, maybe I'll stack some with the Trenazone on my next run.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 07:40 AM
What can we expect from this stack in term of lean gain?

What kind of PCT is needed after the 6 weeks? cycle ?

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Ultradrol seems to be legal in UK
It's whatever still sold in UK stores.

h2s
11-07-2012, 08:31 AM

UD would put on more size, Mechabol would be more of a lean bulker, imo. But BBG should step in this thread, he is a rep for them.

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Didn't notice you are in France, I'm in the US.

Ultradrol will make you puffy (at least most of the time) due to glycogen uptake. If you are looking to just lean bulk, you may not want to run it. It is AL's take on Superdrol, which I'm not an expert on, so others would be a better source of info on it.

Trenazone is sick in terms of strength and size. I ran it with PP's AndroMASS v1 and put on a solid 20+ lbs in an 8 week period. I kept most of it too. I got BIG, had to get some new shirts because I was stretching out the old ones I had.
I believe I ran the max dose of trenazone, not sure what it is off the top of my head.

If lean gain is your goal, you may want to look into Mechabol. Again, haven't tried it but I've heard good of it.

As far as a solid cycle is concerned, I'd look into a good test base and stack either Trenazone and/or Mechabol with it. If you can find some AndroMASS, use that for a test base. Otherwise, I'm still searching myself.

PCT is another grey area right now. PP's TRS was fantastic for my AM/TZ cycle, but it is out of production.
Clomid should be plenty for it, or even Torem if you go the research chem route.

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Cobalt hit it on the head. Antaeus Labs has some excellent products.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks.

So I'm waiting for BBG for more information about a next lean gain cycle.

markam
11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Cobalt hit it on the head. Antaeus Labs has some excellent products.

Agreed, but can't really compare methylated pro hormones to PP's Androseries as they aren't methylated.
I've never used AMS sublingual products, and I hear that you have to up the dosage on them, but they might be worth checking out.
But if you are ok with methylated products, Antaeus is the leader in that field, IMO.

Correction. Antaeus Trenazone isn't methylated but carries far more risk than Androseries. Having said that, with the correct usage, it's said to be very good, albeit milder than expected.

Enuke65
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM
I wonder if Antaeus will ever get into PCT products

Coolazice
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Ultradrol is now illegal.

I'm pretty sure that Ultradrol is still legal since the clones are still widely available (when in stock). Jake chose to quit making it due to the fact that no matter how pure that he tried to make it - there was still a bit of SD in there. Basically, he didn't want to risk legal repercussions from selling something that was tainted with an illegal steroid.

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 04:43 PM
That could be the case, I was just under the impression that it was banned when SD finally got the cut.

Jack O'Neill
11-08-2012, 12:20 AM

Correction, still in stores but out of stock (like most of PP products)

Jack O'Neill
11-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Didn't notice you are in France, I'm in the US.

Ultradrol will make you puffy (at least most of the time) due to glycogen uptake. If you are looking to just lean bulk, you may not want to run it. It is AL's take on Superdrol, which I'm not an expert on, so others would be a better source of info on it.

Trenazone is sick in terms of strength and size. I ran it with PP's AndroMASS v1 and put on a solid 20+ lbs in an 8 week period. I kept most of it too. I got BIG, had to get some new shirts because I was stretching out the old ones I had.
I believe I ran the max dose of trenazone, not sure what it is off the top of my head.

If lean gain is your goal, you may want to look into Mechabol. Again, haven't tried it but I've heard good of it.

As far as a solid cycle is concerned, I'd look into a good test base and stack either Trenazone and/or Mechabol with it. If you can find some AndroMASS, use that for a test base. Otherwise, I'm still searching myself.

PCT is another grey area right now. PP's TRS was fantastic for my AM/TZ cycle, but it is out of production.
Clomid should be plenty for it, or even Torem if you go the research chem route.

Don't want to be puffy at all.

I took Andromass/Androhard last year for 6 weeks (with à toooooo big increase of carbs :)) and my wife told me I looked like a gorilla :(

Moreover my wife doesn't know I take prohormons... This could be a good idea for a new topic :) 'what do your wife think of your cycle?' :)

Anyway for my next cycle I wanted to find an equivalent to Androbulk/Androenhance. If someone may propose me something (I noted about antaeuslabs products)

BBG
11-08-2012, 12:53 AM
I wonder if Antaeus will ever get into PCT products

Nothing we plan on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure that Ultradrol is still legal since the clones are still widely available (when in stock). Jake chose to quit making it due to the fact that no matter how pure that he tried to make it - there was still a bit of SD in there. Basically, he didn't want to risk legal repercussions from selling something that was tainted with an illegal steroid.

Methylstenbolone is illegal because it has some superdrol in it. Always.

It's okay in the U.K. Check out Predator Nutrition.

Mechabol and trenazone are still very good to go. I'd suggest you guys get in on mechabol as it is one of the smoothest hormones out there right now. Very lean gains.

AresTS
11-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Nothing we plan on.

- - - Updated - - -

Methylstenbolone is illegal because it has some superdrol in it. Always.

It's okay in the U.K. Check out Predator Nutrition.

Mechabol and trenazone are still very good to go. I'd suggest you guys get in on mechabol as it is one of the smoothest hormones out there right now. Very lean gains.

Straight size wise - mecha or tzone?

- Valdez

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 01:03 AM

- Valdez

I'd vote for mecha on size and TZ on strength

Jack O'Neill
11-08-2012, 01:04 AM
I'd vote for mecha on size and TZ on strength

Mecha and TZ may be stacked?

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Mecha and TZ may be stacked?

Could be, yes. But if you aren't familiar with either, I might recommend that you stack ONE of them with an androhard/stanodrol for the lean dry no bloat gains you are seeking.

BBG
11-08-2012, 01:12 AM

- Valdez

It really depends... I'd probably go with trenazone here if you're going to be dosing it high enough. Burly is right though trenazone for sure is going to pack on more strength.

Plus mechabol has a tendency to lean people out (almost every log talks about this, I experienced it as well).

- - - Updated - - -

Could be, yes. But if you aren't familiar with either, I might recommend that you stack ONE of them with an androhard/stanodrol for the lean dry no bloat gains you are seeking.

Great advice here.

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Mecha is methylated, so a bit harsher on the liver in that respect, but will not aromatize so no gyno worries. TZ can start or worsen gyno in some people, so you need to be prepared for that. On the other hand, it's not methylated.

Either one is a very solid product. You just need to know how to use them properly to maximize gains and keep negative sides at a minimum.

BBG is right about TZ...if you take enough of it, it could pack more size on than Mecha.

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks.

I PM BBG about it and I got a smart answer :)

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks.

I PM BBG about it and I got a smart answer :)

:cool:

USN HM 350Z
11-10-2012, 07:55 AM
i <3 Mechabol and Androhard. I plan to run it again in the future, but at a higher dose (currently at 125). I will run it with Stano though since AH is gone =(

Freepressright
11-13-2012, 09:10 AM
If you're looking to go non-methylated, I think the best value out there is AMS' new line of Rapid Dissolve Effervescent (RDe Chrome) products. I ran the regular RD tabs and had good luck. RDe is supposed to be 30% stronger. They have a 1-androsterone (1-DHEA) supplement, a 4ad (4-DHEA) supplement and a nandralone precursor called DecaVol.

Word to the wise, though, any oral 1-androsterone product is likely going to give you lethargy and loss of libido and it has been my experience that no dose of 4-DHEA is strong enough to completely offset it.

The dosages for the RDe Chrome series are right on par with what is suggested in the steroid profiles at the PP home page for each respective hormone, save the 19norDHEA in the DecaVol.

Forerunner also has a line of similar products (Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk, 5-Alpha Test), but the first two are pricey and the dosages are low compared to the AndroSeries.

markam
11-13-2012, 05:30 PM
If you're looking to go non-methylated, I think the best value out there is AMS' new line of Rapid Dissolve Effervescent (RDe Chrome) products. I ran the regular RD tabs and had good luck. RDe is supposed to be 30% stronger. They have a 1-androsterone (1-DHEA) supplement, a 4ad (4-DHEA) supplement and a nandralone precursor called DecaVol.

Word to the wise, though, any oral 1-androsterone product is likely going to give you lethargy and loss of libido and it has been my experience that no dose of 4-DHEA is strong enough to completely offset it.

The dosages for the RDe Chrome series are right on par with what is suggested in the steroid profiles at the PP home page for each respective hormone, save the 19norDHEA in the DecaVol.

Forerunner also has a line of similar products (Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk, 5-Alpha Test), but the first two are pricey and the dosages are low compared to the AndroSeries.

Interested in the AMS products. I keep reading that you have to double the dosage for them to be effective, but they do look interesting if you want to avoid methyls. After your UD cycle I suspect you'll find them a little 'light', though.

nate3993
11-15-2012, 01:01 AM
AMS/ Forerunner = same company

markam
11-15-2012, 02:36 AM

Really? Didn't know that.

BBG
11-15-2012, 02:56 AM
Really? Didn't know that.

Fo shizzle.

markam
11-15-2012, 03:46 AM

Ah, I was confusing Forerunner with Androfactory/Venus Winkler.

Freepressright
11-16-2012, 09:47 AM

I just realized that yesterday, LOL. I haven't really been paying much attention to these things lately.

Their "Re-boot" PCT product looks interesting. Anyone tried it?