12.5 eod
12.5 ed
12.5 ed
12.5 eod

12.5 ed
12.5 eod

clomid

Ralox

I took the time to make the table so it wouldn't be a cluster fcuk and hoping for clarity in advice.

This is intended to be a lean bulk of sorts. I have just purchased a 1/4 hind of beef and 10 whole chickens from my local amish mafia friends and I'm excited as hell. Makes a cycle even more fun to have a freezer stacked with meat.

Anyway, I did get minor gyno from 1T tren many years ago and have not run a 19nor since. Currently no gyno that I can detect, and no flare ups from subsequent cycles (mostly andro series, sd, epi.) I am not generally prone to gyno, but sure as fk would like to avoid it. Hence the aromasin schedule here....addition at the 10/11 week in pct b/c that is the point where I got the gyne before. Open to suggestions and thoughts on any part of this. I have not run many ph/ds and don't want to be as dumb as I was in my younger "don't give a fk" days.

Also, I'm not real familiar with the use of ralox, but thought it would be a good addition in pct.

Is caber necessary if estro is in check? Seems like there is much conflicting argument in this area in regards to tren gyno prevention. The on cycle exem is flexible with timing and dosage...but I'd rather push estro a bit low and back off little bits at a time as needed.

Broly
03-17-2013, 11:31 PM
OP,

Why are you running both Rolox and Clomid? And why just 3 weeks of Rolox but 7 weeks of Clomid?

I don't get it, please explain.

burlyman30
03-17-2013, 11:51 PM
More exem, from week one, at higher levels. Gotta keep the E2 levels from rising while on TZ, and they will unless you stop it. Better have more Ralox on hand than just the amount you listed. May need that on cycle with the TZ, but may need more than 3 weeks worth post cycle. TZ amounts look sane to me, though I know some guys run it higher. For me personally, I'd be using stano in PCT, as your natural androgen level will be zero and supplementing it until you can replace it can prevent gyno from rearing it's ugly head. Taper down 1000/750/500/250 over 4 weeks. By then your system will have kicked into gear. I always used an AI in pct as well, but all throughout it, just to keep the T/E balance in check.

Broly
03-18-2013, 01:43 AM
More exem, from week one, at higher levels. Gotta keep the E2 levels from rising while on TZ, and they will unless you stop it. Better have more Ralox on hand than just the amount you listed. May need that on cycle with the TZ, but may need more than 3 weeks worth post cycle. TZ amounts look sane to me, though I know some guys run it higher. For me personally, I'd be using stano in PCT, as your natural androgen level will be zero and supplementing it until you can replace it can prevent gyno from rearing it's ugly head. Taper down 1000/750/500/250 over 4 weeks. By then your system will have kicked into gear. I always used an AI in pct as well, but all throughout it, just to keep the T/E balance in check.

Burly,

You suggested Ralox might be needed during the cycle. I have never seen a SERM used during a cycle before, can I ask why you recommend this?

burlyman30
03-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Burly,

You suggested Ralox might be needed during the cycle. I have never seen a SERM used during a cycle before, can I ask why you recommend this?

Because GYNO SUCKS!!! Ralox, as a SERM, is not used on cycle for the purpose of what a SERM is used for post cycle. Ralox has the most anti-gyno properties of all the SERMs and is very effective at what it does. It is, however, not as effective mg for mg, as other SERMs in PCT for testicular restart.

It works very well as a gyno preventive while on cycle of tren-type products or other compounds that aromatize highly. However, it does not lower E2 levels, it just blocks the effects of e2 on certain tissues, like breast and prostate. I would always recommend not running it solo (without an AI) unless someone is off cycle and with normal range E2 levels. However, I still believe best results will come from a combination of Ralox + an AI.

ktrainXr
03-18-2013, 08:47 AM

Thanks burly. I'm going to expand/increase the exem usage and run the stano in PCT. Originally, I had it set up more that way, but talked myseft out of it. However, you have convinced me.

Very good info on the ralox usage too. Thanks much for wisdom. I'll post an updated stack chart for review soon.

ktrainXr
03-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Week

Stanodrol

4-DHEA

Trenazone

Mechabol

Exem

clomid

Ralox

Have letro on hand jic. It fkn destroys me, even at low dose, which is why I'm giving the exem a shot. Getting pre stack bloods soon just to know where I stand. Will probably continue the clomid at 25 at the end and see where bloods are at week 6 of pct. Might bump the exem up to 50 for the first 2 weeks of pct also.

I've not used exem or ralox before, so if you see I'm still off with these, further suggestions are greatly appreciated. The main goal, besides putting on some muscle, is to prevent tren gyno.

jw390898
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Personally would say run the Mecha 100mg all the way through as apposed 75mg and then up to 125mg either side.

What is the thought with the timing of Stano? - Looks to me like you are running it in PCT, it is suppressive.
I would run it 600mg alongside the main part of the cycle as it will help preserve the libido Tren will knock and give a little energy and overall aggression to the cycle.

burlyman30
03-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Personally would say run the Mecha 100mg all the way through as apposed 75mg and then up to 125mg either side.

What is the thought with the timing of Stano? - Looks to me like you are running it in PCT, it is suppressive.
I would run it 600mg alongside the main part of the cycle as it will help preserve the libido Tren will knock and give a little energy and overall aggression to the cycle.

Stano was my suggestion, as I found it to not interfere with my PCT while being gyno-protective during the period when the body isn't producing enough androgens.

I'm glad you chimed in though, as I was about to add to my initial suggestion that some people seem to experience more suppression than others from stano. My input is based on methenolone studies and how stano/androhard worked personally for me.

ktrainXr
03-18-2013, 02:30 PM
I experienced very little, if any, suppression with the various Androhards. Just based on observation though, i wish I had bloods to confirm that. Assuming stano reacts/converts similarly, we should be ok there. I also thought it would be helpful to have a little kick going into pct as well as having the anti-gyno effects of extra dht in the system. It was my understanding too that dht was not suppressive to LH at lower levels. Have to research this further tonight. If it takes a bit longer for full recovery, I will deal with it and adjust accordingly.

If I can afford a couple extra bottles, I would like to run stano at 600 during, as you stated, to give 'a little energy and overall aggression to the cycle'. Yes, Mechabol at 100 throughout does make sense too.

Thanks again for your time and responses guys.