View Full Version : tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Scope75
10-03-2013, 08:12 PM
So how'd it taste??

VayneZ
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
It smelled and tasted just sooooo good.

But Next time I'll use butter, and maybe a bit more almond milk. Was a bit hard to chew, other than that, it was perfect!!

VayneZ
10-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Friday - Post Chains and Core

Stretched good
Deficit Deadz (standing on plate)
135 x 10 (warm ups)
315 x 4
Removed the plate
405 x 4 x 2
455 x 2 (felt like I could go for another rep, but kept it short)

HyperExtensions
BW x 15
25 x 10
45 x 8
70 x 6

Hanging Leg Raises
3 sets of about 15

Leg Raises on bench (Rocky IV training session style)
3 sets of 20

Stretched good

and I was dead tired.

Lower back felt really good today. I gotta thank Rodja for advising me to work on my Posterior Chains! I won't go any heavier than 455 on deadz until I nail at least 5 reps solid of it. That's my current goal.

VayneZ
10-16-2013, 05:19 PM
My latest pics were posted in the competition section. I know, I got FAT!!! I was actually 193 at the end of September. Already started working on getting leaner.

The primary focus will be NOT to lose strength but rather, to GAIN strength. Losing Bodyfat IF possible while keeping and gaining as much strength as possible.
Mass is not a priority. I'll try and have some vids captured during these 2 weeks for the strength section. I'll be doing this competition hormone free.

VayneZ
10-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Yesterday after Bench day

VayneZ
10-18-2013, 08:15 PM
This morning, after eating a box of doughnuts and a really big square place LOADED with Lasagna and Jasmine White rice on the side. It was brutal. Had so much Skippy's PB before I crashed as well. I woke up like this:

This was like 1/4 of the box, so you kinda have an idea.

burlyman30
10-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Chest is looking pretty thick in that post- chest workout pic. Nice going, bud!

BBG
10-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Looking beastly in those pics man!

VayneZ
10-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Chest is looking pretty thick in that post- chest workout pic. Nice going, bud!

Thanks Burly! I'll probably tape next week's workout. My ''Barbell'' Bench press is horrible! It's something I've been neglecting for years, so hopefully I can nail a 1-rep max of 275-ish at least!

Looking beastly in those pics man!

BBG! It's been awhile bro! Nice to have you in the log!!! And thanks for the motivation, hopefully by April I can look even more beastly!!!

VayneZ
10-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Will avoid anything related to lower back this week, since my lower back was killing me throughout the weekend. Have an appointment scheduled with a Chiro for Wednesday morning. And I bought Animal Flex, since I heard great things about it. Also Extracting raw ginger and will be drinking it daily along with my Glucosamine intake in the evening.

So I might avoid squats and deadz this week, which SUCKS! But I gotta listen to my body. I'll probably upload the strength videos throughout next week then, hopefully if I recover well.

Today's Back and Delts.

VayneZ
10-23-2013, 10:37 AM
So Finally went to visit the Chiropractor today. Turns out I have a few minor issues with L4 and L5 part of my vertebrae (If I remember correctly). The scan showed that this area was green, which is not bad, but It could turn into something bad. Also a certain area around my neck.

The doc cracked my lower back and neck... felt sooooo good. And I have to come back Friday morning so that he can further work with me. He seems to be very familiar with bodybuilding/powerlifting. And advised me to go lighter and just do more reps or more sets (more volume work) for these 2 weeks and then slowly adapt to heavier weights. He said my muscles are ready for the weight, but my ligaments aren't and it should be a gradual process.

It makes sense what he says. Yesterday I did train my lower chains light... did really wide stance squat with only 135 pounds. And it just felt like something was missing. Tomorrow I'll go hard on bench, since that part of me is fine, but Friday... Posterior Chains... :( I guess I'll just rep out and go around 60% of my max effort.

Any advises or experiences with Chiropractors and the vertebrae issues let me know.

VayneZ
10-25-2013, 09:17 AM
2nd appointment with the Chiro today. Cracked my back good. And he specifically told me to avoid deadlifts and squats. I can however target specific parts of my Posterior Chains and definitely core. So I guess I'll hit that today.

Didn't wanna argue with the doc, but you guys think avoid deadz and squats COMPLETELY?! or are there forms to do it, with lighter weight that would not upset L4 and L5 levels of the vertebrae????

No squats and no deadz is like the severest torture.

O_RYAN_007
10-25-2013, 12:28 PM
2nd appointment with the Chiro today. Cracked my back good. And he specifically told me to avoid deadlifts and squats. I can however target specific parts of my Posterior Chains and definitely core. So I guess I'll hit that today.

Didn't wanna argue with the doc, but you guys think avoid deadz and squats COMPLETELY?! or are there forms to do it, with lighter weight that would not upset L4 and L5 levels of the vertebrae????

No squats and no deadz is like the severest torture.

To me, I'd play it by feel. If you can do them, just work with LIGHT weight, and work to perfect your form. Record yourself doing these sets and break them down to improve yourself while you heal. If your body doesn't like it, don't do it. I'd work on my core and lower back though.

VayneZ
10-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Doc said I can squat and dealift again! So I'll be getting adjusted this week, lighter weight. Hopefully next week I can record some videos for the strength contest!!!

Been watching a lot of Dan Green vids... and reading. Very very inspired am I right now :mad:

burlyman30
10-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Doc said I can squat and dealift again! So I'll be getting adjusted this week, lighter weight. Hopefully next week I can record some videos for the strength contest!!!

Been watching a lot of Dan Green vids... and reading. Very very inspired am I right now :mad:

Good news!

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 10:23 AM
After thinking this through (I would say not really ''wasting'' about 2 hours of my morning).. comparing pictures of 2012, 2011.. And the amount I was eating back then. Also taking to heart advises from all of you. And having a conversation with Ryan especially, brought me to this solution:

I dropped Yohimbe out, and reduced the ECA stack for 2x a day instead of 3x. I will gradually drop this throughout this month until I am stimulant free (with the exception of black coffee).

Looking at my diet as of late, I would say I am happy with the mass and size, but I believe that my protein is way to high and perhaps my fat is not high enough. Carbs I will leave as is, in order to see what happens.

Since I am currently around 185, and looking to drop a bit bodyfat I will be doing the following eating routine throughout the remaining months of this year, while focusing on AM cardio, and staying and growing as strong as I can:

Was currently Eating about 6-7 a day, and each meal would have 40 grams of protein. 4x meals are solid, and 1x's Casein before bed and the other iso whey before workout. The 7th meal is my casein which I drink when I wake up during the night.

I will reduce especially all the powdered protein to 30 grams of protein and reduce the casein I have next to my bed to about 20 grams only.
The whole protein meals (fish, eggs, turkey, chicken, lean meat) will be reduced to around 33 grams of protein, which in my calculation will be:
140 grams of fish, turkey = 33 grams of protein
105 grams of steak, chicken= 32 grams of protein

My eggs (breakfast) will be reduced to: 5 egg whites (18 grams pro) + 2 whole eggs (12 grams pro) + 1 slice of roastbeef (4 grams pro) = 34 grams of protein

Iso hydro whey during the end of a work out will be a scoop and a half = 37.5 grams of protein (since my body really needs it at that time)
The other 3 days a week that I don't workout with weights, I'll be having only a scoop and about 1/4 = about 30 grams of protein
Casein before bed will be about 30 grams of protein. And the one I keep next to my bed when I wake up, will be only 20 grams of protein).

So, my protein intake will be about 215 (if I wake up during the night), and about 195 (if I sleep throughout the night, which rarely happens). So this will be about 1.1/1.2 x my desired bodyweight in pounds. Again, this will be a 2 month trial to see how it effects me. I might lower it even more if I have to!

Fat:
Currently eating veggies (avocado, brocolli, sprouts, squash, carrot, cauliflower, eggplant, etc) with the 3 meals of chicken/fish/steak etc. at about 70 grams per meal. With breakfast I throw in a hand of cut up green and red peppers and mushrooms. I know this does not provide much fat.

My main fat source comes from Coconut oil. Which I have been cooking all my 4 meals with. and have been taking 1 TBSP in the morning on empty stomach and 1 TBSP in my whey protein shake. So this would roughly amount to 4 TBSP's of coconut oil a day, which is about 60 grams of fat. Here is where I need advise. I am thinking about upping it to about 6 TBSP's per day, good idea? or is there another solid fat source that is recommended?

Carbs:
I've been doing CarbNite's twice a week. Only for 5-6 hours heavy load, and end it 2 hours before I sleep (I drink my casein as the last meal). Had the bad habit recently of eating Natural Peanut butter 2-3 TBSP's before I sleep (kinda got addicted), but will BREAK this.

My Carbnite's are heavy simple carbs, starting in the workout around noon (either Karbolyn or Glycoject) in my protein shake. Then about 500 grams of baked potato or 4 cups of white rice and then a box of marsh pebbles or rice krispies.
I keep my protein and fat really low DURING the carb intake phase. In the AM protein and fat is normal.

So this is my plan for these 2 months. Any input from you guys would be much appreciated always. And also with this particular kind of routine, where the best time for the natural peanut butter? (if it even has a right place).

Step by step.... I'll get back in shape!!!

weekend
10-30-2013, 11:51 AM
I have the same problem except with not natural peanut butter because natural peanut butter kinda sucks.

I would drop carbnites altogether, eat carbs every day in moderation and make everything you eat clean. Eat your peanut butter on a pb&j with good whole wheat bread preworkout.

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 05:43 PM
In the state of mind I am in right now, I'm def open to try something different. I've been doing CarbNite's/Carbloading for almost a year now. My whole way of eating, selecting carb choices has changed.

But at this point I feel like a baby. Have to re-learn everything again about complex carbs. Going back to the basics as Ryan puts it.

If I start eating carbs daily, I should probably switch over to pure complex carbs correct? Maybe just Post workout carbs should be simple?

What should my macro's be? 40% Protein / 30% Fat / 30% Carbs?
Skipping carbs in the morning and on my 3 non training days carbs only for dinner?

I'm open for your suggestions Weekend and Ryan! Need you guys to help me build something up, since at this point I'm clueless.

weekend
10-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Eat the carbs whenever. For fatloss I notice a better result when I eat them earlier in the day. For fatloss i would do 50% protein, 30% fat and 20% carb. Just don't eat any fruity pebbles or whatever da fuq.

Potatoes, oats, brown rice give me the best result. Especially baked potatoes without any oil, just some salt and cayenne pepper.

To lose fat you should eat well below maintenance and train heavy and hard. Stay strong. You weigh 181 right? If so, I would do around 2000 calories. That's 250 G protein.

weekend
10-30-2013, 05:52 PM
^ this is all just what has worked for me.

Intermittent fasting has also given me great results. Doing that I fasted until 5:30 pm every day M-F for 3 months, ate whatever I wanted as long as it was after my workout. Any subsequent meals were basically protein only and maybe a piece of fruit. Fatloss was impressive but I was dipping below 2000 cal most days for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Eat your eggs whole.

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I feel like a mad scientist right now. LOL on the fruity pepps joke!!! hahaha. I'll be staying away from that for a LONG time.
Busy doing all sorts of calculations. Will have my plan up soon! Thank's for you wisdom Weekend. You're the man bro! you're the man that finally convinced this worn out fat ass to have a map toward his goal!

VayneZ
10-30-2013, 07:26 PM
I'll have a sketch down for tomorrow... need... sleep

weekend
10-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Awesome buddy. Glad to hear. It's good to have a plan. But also pay attention to your body and learn what choices are right for you. Green smoothies like Nate said are a great nutrient and carb source. And maybe you won't react well to rice, but very well to potatoes. Or you could learn your best carb source is beans. Which might be unfortunate for whoever you sleep with lol

VayneZ
10-31-2013, 02:48 AM
4:30am, up early to start the day solid.

The sketch for the week would be:
Daily about: 250gr Protein (50%), 100 gr carbs (20%), 66 gr Fats (20%)

Training days (Mon and Thu): P=50% (250gr) C=25% (125gr) F=25% (56gr)
Training days (Tue and Fri): P=50% (250gr) C=20% (100gr) F=30% (67gr)
Non-Training days: P=50% (250gr) C=15% (75gr) F=35% (78gr)

Today's plan (taking into consideration I've been carb depleted since Monday, I would go through the following routine).
Before cardio at 5am: EC stack + 1/2 TBSP of CO + Amino Energy and Glutamine
Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 3 whites, Roastbeed (2 slices), green and red peppers cooked with 1/2 TBSP CO
Meal 2: Canned tuna
Meal 3: 3/4 cup brown rice (uncle ben's) + 60 grams of veggies + 160 grams of Turkey
Meal 4: about 42 grams of HydroWhey + 25 gr Glycoject post workout
Meal 5: 3/4 cup brown rice (uncle ben's) + 60 grams of veggies + 160 grams of Tilapia fish + 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 6: 3/4 cup brown rice (uncle ben's) + 60 grams of veggies + 160 grams of Tilapia
Meal 7: 30 Grams of Casein shake
Meal 8: 20 grams Casein shake (if I wake up in the night)

So it starts! If it's solid, let me know. If not, let me know!

Beans man.... It's been awhile lol I'll use discernment in this, Weekend

VayneZ
11-01-2013, 07:24 PM
After a few months without even toughing Sumo Deadz, I nailed 435 pounds today. Solid. Which is a PR, because last time I did sumo, I was struggling with 315's... But I had been working on hip mobility for months now, and I guess that was the trick! And what I loved about it is that it felt absolutely great on my painful lower back! Next week I'll make sure I have people to film my lifts so I could post them up.

Sperwer
11-01-2013, 08:21 PM
What did you do for hip mobility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

O_RYAN_007
11-02-2013, 08:16 AM
What did you do for hip mobility?

Start here Sperwer, I use the 1st and 3rd video on a weekly basis.
Episode 97/365: Hip Mobilty For Improved Squatting Tomorrow - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL3CVpu8zN8)
Episode 230/365: Squatting With Turned Out Feet? IR yourself. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKpTU_TFrU)
Episode 269/365: On the Spot MobRx for Tight Hips - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRmT1mja4uk)

weekend
11-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Your math is a bit off on the protein fat carbs. Fat = 9kcal/g, protein and carbs both 4kcal/g

Also it adds up to 90% lol. Wait but maybe it's right in the subsequent parts, just woke up.

Maybe consider dropping the glycoject post workout and eat something you'll enjoy, like popcorn or pb&j. Up to you.

I am really into food so I never try to restrict my diet. I try to rely on training and rest for fat burning more. Like when I feel fatter I up my water, make sure I do squats or deadlifts soon and try to sleep a little extra.

But I'm not super lean, contest readiness would require more planning.

VayneZ
11-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Episode 97/365: Hip Mobilty For Improved Squatting Tomorrow - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL3CVpu8zN8)
Episode 230/365: Squatting With Turned Out Feet? IR yourself. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKpTU_TFrU)
Episode 269/365: On the Spot MobRx for Tight Hips - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRmT1mja4uk)

Kelly is the man! I've only watched video #3. Oh how I wish I had bands :( That would be awesome!
I do a few similar stretches... but maybe if I had bands my hip mobility might even improve more!

Your math is a bit off on the protein fat carbs. Fat = 9kcal/g, protein and carbs both 4kcal/g

Also it adds up to 90% lol. Wait but maybe it's right in the subsequent parts, just woke up.

Maybe consider dropping the glycoject post workout and eat something you'll enjoy, like popcorn or pb&j. Up to you.

I am really into food so I never try to restrict my diet. I try to rely on training and rest for fat burning more. Like when I feel fatter I up my water, make sure I do squats or deadlifts soon and try to sleep a little extra.

But I'm not super lean, contest readiness would require more planning.

Good tip homie. So you suggest staying away from all fast digestive carbs, and rather have something like oatmeal or whole wheat bread and pb right after a workout??

I would have to go over the whole calculation again. I calculated with fat at 9, and p and c at 4. But I might be a bit off. Especially because of the added veggies and all. I'll go over this again, as soon as I get the time. Thanks for pointing it out!

You're def way leaner than most of us here :p lol

weekend
11-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Okay so it doesn't matter whether you eat fast digesting carbs. But a supplement may not be as delicious. Since you're losing fat, I recommend fitting pleasurable foods in where you can. So a banana might be a better use of that carbohydrate allotment. Or whatever you want!

O_RYAN_007
11-03-2013, 09:07 AM
I do all 3 of those HIP WODs 2-3 xs a week. The hips have never felt better!!!

Sperwer
11-03-2013, 09:31 AM

Thanks for that!

O_RYAN_007
11-03-2013, 12:21 PM

Yes sir!!

VayneZ
11-03-2013, 06:38 PM
I think I'll know how I'll be eating throughout this week. I'll post a sample hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again for the wisdom Weekend.

VayneZ
11-08-2013, 10:02 AM
So, as crazy as it might sound, I've lost 5 pounds, through week 1.

My protein was lowered a bit more per meal (sitting at around 30 grams per meal, and I eat 7-8 times a day) 210-240 grams a day ish. Fat and carbs depends on the days, but basically I have 2x days where carb's around 120 grams a day, 2x days @ 100 grams, 3x at 30 grams (only dinner at 7pm).
Fat is higher when carb is lower. And Fat is mostly in the AM's and early PM's while carb's in the PM's only.

This is where I need some advise. I feel fat and sluggish in a way. I believe it's mostly in my head. And since I've been off of the ECY stack for a week I think (correct me if I'm wrong):

1) It might have made me into a less confident individual and also more humble in seeing all my weak areas (without the adrenaline boost in my head from the beta and alpha receptor manipulators).

2) Perhaps as Jelisej said, my adrenal gland my be completely OUT OF WHACK!

I also have no idea what my cortisol levels are like. I started taking Vit C again, 2g before bedtime and 2g upon awakening.

Any advise in this particular situation? Any way to make sure my Adrenals and cortisol is back to normal?

And Ryan, today I'll do some conventional deadz after 3 weeks again, to see where my strength's at. Squats Tuesday were legit! 365 deeper than ever for 4 reps.

VayneZ
11-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Today I finally nailed my pr of 10 x 405 conventional deadlift. My goal is to make it to 20 reps in 2014, and up my 1-rep max as soon as I feel my bones and joints can bear it.

With the new eating routine so far I lost 7 pounds, and strength is pretty much KEPT!

Some pics I took yesterday after bench/arms day:

- - - Updated - - -

Slowly but surely, dropping bf's. The priority here is my strength, so I rather drop it slow and keep my strength as I watch the fat come off.

2 weeks stimulant free, and I feel very much better already!!

xxiv
11-15-2013, 07:17 PM
like i said a few days ago, you look double my size.

burlyman30
11-15-2013, 07:33 PM
That is one crazy wide v-taper that you have going on there.

JM1000
11-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Look at em gainzzz

weekend
11-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Great to hear you're not rebounding after dropping stims! You will not regret it man, bad for your brain and hormones in many ways.

Lookin bigger, when was your last cycle? Or are you on one?

- - - Updated - - -

If you can do 10 reps on 405, 20 should be cake fast.

VayneZ
11-15-2013, 07:52 PM
haha xx, the pictures just came out REALLY good, better than what I really look like :rolleyes:

Thanks Burly, I gotta fly one day

JM.. I'm actually cutting down, I guess the definition is on.

Weekend bud, my last cycle was cut short, in July, just a mild mechabol cycle with Androseries. My last AAS cycle was beginning of 2012.
And for now I'm not planning on running one. Wanna observe and see what my body can attain on it's own for awhile. But I must say, tren is treating you DAMN GOOD son!

weekend
11-15-2013, 08:09 PM
Yeah tren is pretty chill so far.

You should keep waiting! The results will be oh so much sweeter the longer you wait! As long as you continue to work hard, that is.

Jelisej
11-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Wayne, you may try this combo- it does not work for everyone, but there is lot of good feedback:

1. Preload selenium for couple of weeks up to 400 mcg
2. Add iodine* (lugol has a good reputation and iodoral is not bad) not sure about max dosage, I would keep it at lower, maybe 200 mcg
3.Add l-tyrosine (mind you that l-tyrosine can convert to dopamine and also norepinephrine, and if it goes too much to norepinephrine person may feel jittery, restless) 1-2 grams
4. Also add Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 100mcg
5. Some say its good to add Tryptophan (up to 2gr)- at night to "calm down" if there are issues from l-tyrosine

Some interesting links:
Understand Food Cravings, Brain Chemistry, and Body Weight (http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/Understand%20Brain%20Chemistry%20and%20Weight.htm)

Serotonin: What It is and Why Its Important for Weight Loss | Psychology Today (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-antidepressant-diet/201008/serotonin-what-it-is-and-why-its-important-weight-loss)

VayneZ
11-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah tren is pretty chill so far.

You should keep waiting! The results will be oh so much sweeter the longer you wait! As long as you continue to work hard, that is.

Wise words. I feel way better now overall than when I was on heavy cycles. But then again, my understanding and experience has also matured quite a bit since that time.

Wayne, you may try this combo- it does not work for everyone, but there is lot of good feedback:

1. Preload selenium for couple of weeks up to 400 mcg
2. Add iodine* (lugol has a good reputation and iodoral is not bad) not sure about max dosage, I would keep it at lower, maybe 200 mcg
3.Add l-tyrosine (mind you that l-tyrosine can convert to dopamine and also norepinephrine, and if it goes too much to norepinephrine person may feel jittery, restless) 1-2 grams
4. Also add Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 100mcg
5. Some say its good to add Tryptophan (up to 2gr)- at night to "calm down" if there are issues from l-tyrosine

Some interesting links:
Understand Food Cravings, Brain Chemistry, and Body Weight (http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/Understand%20Brain%20Chemistry%20and%20Weight.htm)

Serotonin: What It is and Why Its Important for Weight Loss | Psychology Today (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-antidepressant-diet/201008/serotonin-what-it-is-and-why-its-important-weight-loss)

That looks like a really solid list. I'll do some reading on it as soon as I get the chance! Sounds interesting though. Add all the rest after the preloading phase at the same time? And about how long should the preloading phase be?

Jelisej
11-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Preloading phase of selenium is because of people with hashimoto thyroiditis who dont respond well to iodine, but if selenium is used for 4-5 weeks than they have no problem, all other folks dont really need to preload- but not many people tested antibodies (for hashimoto), so its safer just to preload.
Selenium improves function of thyroid and fat metabolism, and in combination with iodine improves thyroid function (thus improves metabolism) and also it helps adrenals, both are very good antioxidant- with iodine being probably one of the strongest antioxidants.
L tyrosine can also be very effective and improve energy levels, but it varies from person to person, in some it can cause irritability- in which case is best to drop it... pyridoxal 5’-phosphate seems to improve efficacy and absorbtion.

weekend
11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Jel- I've read AAS use can screw with the thyroid as well. Would you recommend I try that supplementation during PCT? I always tend to gain a bit of fat in PCT.

Jelisej
11-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Jel- I've read AAS use can screw with the thyroid as well. Would you recommend I try that supplementation during PCT? I always tend to gain a bit of fat in PCT.

Honestly, I cant give you a definitive answer as I'm not 100% on whats going on with thyroid in PCT, but I dont think that there are any issues with thyroid, so I would leave it, 'till post PCT.

VayneZ
11-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Gonna pass by the vitamin shop tomorrow see what I can find! Sounds really interesting.

Btw good question also Weekend!

Jelisej
11-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Forgoten to say that iodine and vitamin c should not be taken at same time, I think an hour apart is ok.

VayneZ
11-18-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I'll pass by the store today, hopefully I find all of them

VayneZ
11-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Today I attempted 1-rep max's deadz to the best of my ability, after my lower back recovery, and it's the first time I went really heavy without straps.
Nailed 475 and lower back felt GOOD. I did NOT expect to be able to do this, since I was used to straps whenever I go 405+ and I've also been focusing on reps lately as well. Waiting for my CNS to recover fully.

Felt I could go heavier than 475, but I chose to be humble, and did some one and a halfs. 2 Sets of 8 reps at 225. Man that was killer.

Then Rack pulls 545 pounds. All without straps (again, my first time). After that, I did some hypers and reverse hypers. Did some glute/hams work.
And finished with 70 pound dumbbell farmer walk, for quite a distance. Did 3 sets of those and my hands are just messed up now. Bled only a little bit, but It felt so so SO much better to not use straps.

So thanks for encouraging me to look for and use chalk guys!

VayneZ
11-28-2013, 01:40 PM
I know I barely get the chance to log anything these days but, this was chest day:

Flat BB press
20 x bar
135 x 12
225 x 2 (3rd rep with spot)

Since I was kinda pissed off at how weak I have become, switched to flat DB press
90 x 12
105 x 7

Decline BB press
135 x 10
225 x 3

I have become very very weak. Can't believe how much I struggle with 225's.

Cable incline fly's
40 x 15
50 x 10
60 x 6, drop to 30 x 8

Superset of Rope pushdown and rope overheads w/ knees on matt
120 x 15 - 85 x 10
160 x 10 - 120 x 8
200 x 8 - 140 x 6
220 x 4 - 160 x 4

Close grip chin ups
15 reps x 2 sets

Barbell curls
bar x 15
95 x 8 drop to bar x 8
95 x 8 drop to bar x 8

Overhead cable curls
Can't remember what the weight was, but did 2 sets of each arm, 20 reps the first set, and 12 reps the second.

Finished in less than an hour.
I'll get some pics posted soon. I definitely see my bodyfat dropping, but at a very high price... strenght :(

JM1000
11-28-2013, 02:39 PM
3 more cc's and you will get strength back :P

weekend
11-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Chalk life. My gym has buckets of chalk everywhere. I use chalk for everything pretty much.

Heavy curls, bench press both require chalk for me. The increase in confidence with my grip is a huge factor when benching 250+

Rows deads and cleans too!

xxiv
11-28-2013, 04:23 PM
If you are using 105s there isn't much reason to stress the having trouble with 225.

weekend
11-28-2013, 05:28 PM
^especially using the 105s right before... lol

VayneZ
11-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Did 105 after the flat barbell press.

To be honest, I haven't really focused on barbell bench press for years. Before I started lower my cals, I could easily open up a workout and rep out 115's, even 120's without any spotter on dumbbells.

Even after the heavy barbell press, and my recent strength drop, I felt I could easily dominate the 105's. But in Barbell.... meh... I suck! So I'm trying to focus on that, and bring my weak point back up

VayneZ
12-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Been away for awhile... hectic days

Training has been solid. about 5-6 weeks off of any stimulants except pure black coffee and green tea. Calorie intake is about 2700 a day. Upped it a bit more recently because I'm just STARVING most of the time.

Scope75
12-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Did you forget to pay your electricity bill??

Cobalt
12-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Lookin good!

I can't cut, no way. Food = good.

VayneZ
12-19-2013, 03:39 AM
Did you forget to pay your electricity bill??

lol I'll take a pic in the lights later bro

- - - Updated - - -

Lookin good!

I can't cut, no way. Food = good.

man i know... I'm basically starving right now. Sucks

VayneZ
12-19-2013, 05:07 PM
with electricity. I think I look better in the dark :rolleyes: But good to have an honest idea of where I am physical wise. Long way to go still

Jelisej
12-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Nice progress bro'.
BTW, do you still use that combo selenium/tyrosine etc... I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad...

VayneZ
12-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Nice progress bro'.
BTW, do you still use that combo selenium/tyrosine etc... I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad...

Thanks my friend! And yes I am. Still static on it for about 5 weeks now, except for today, and just for today I relapsed into a dose of ECA stack in the morning.
Last night was a terrible night, and I could not sleep, so out of the frustration that my body was soooo tired all through the night but I could NOT fall asleep, at 4:30am I decided to just get up and start the day. But I needed SOMETHING to get me going cause I was a mess, mentally and physically. So I decided to hit an ECA dose at 4:30am. It's 7:33pm now where I am at, and I am still feeling good.

And man today was an awesome day mentally!! The Ephedrine HCL made me soooooo happy.. a happiness I have greatly missed to be honest. But the effect was better than ever, I guess because I had completely detoxed from it.

But I am aware what the negative effects are in the long run.

With the stack you recommended I have noticed a lot of fat loss, without the adrenaline and rush that I get from the Ephedrine.
I'll stay on the stack until mid January, and then might take a break and run EC and alphamine for 4 weeks, or might run it EOD for 4 weeks and then again let go of it for 6-8 weeks.

The only reason I would want to get back on Ephedrine is because of that euphoric rush. Helps SOOOO much with my depression.

Please, feel free to elaborate on advises. I am here to be corrected if need and to learn.

h2s
12-20-2013, 10:44 PM
There are many stimulants that provide Euphoria. I used to get it from my Rx until I became used to the dose. Ephedrine is pretty strong for it as well. Just don't depend on them for the Euphoria, that is a pretty bad path to go down.

VayneZ
12-21-2013, 11:29 AM
There are many stimulants that provide Euphoria. I used to get it from my Rx until I became used to the dose. Ephedrine is pretty strong for it as well. Just don't depend on them for the Euphoria, that is a pretty bad path to go down.

Yeah I need to find something that will work well with me. The stack of L-Tyrosine/Selenium/Iodine/B6 which Jelisej recommended has been really good physical wise. Def wanna stay on it longer, but I want and NEED something to push me mentally as well. I was wayyy less depressed when I was on stimulants.

Jelisej
12-22-2013, 03:20 PM
The importance of norepinephrine in depression (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3131098/)

try upping tyrosine, it should do trick really as a lot of it converts to norepinephrine
as it seems that you have low level of it, also try to play with trypthophan- main trick should be done by those two
maybe would be best to use 5 on 2 off

there are other stuff to look into like pregnenolone synthesis, basal metabolic rate, but would keep it at basics at the moment

VayneZ
12-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Tnx Jelisej!

So basically try increase L-Tyrosine to about 2 / 2.5 grams a day?

Would Vanillean PBS be a good add? Since it is not a stimulant.

And enlighten me a bit more on pregnenolone synthesis and basal metabolic rate.

Jelisej
12-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Yes, increasing l tyrosin should increase norepinephrine (among others) which seems to be key in your depression.

I really dont know anything about vanillean.

Pregnenolone synthesis, most simply put- depression/anxiety in most cases (IMO) are result when neurotransmitters which are regulated and sustained by pregnenolone are insufficent. Basically all pregnenolone has been converted to progesterone and than into hydroxyprog and eventually into cortisol. And then often cortisol gets used together with fT3 to increase basal metabolic rate.
The main problem is that pregnenolone is made up from cholesterol which is slow process, while others are quite fast so you can run out of pregnenolone which upsets neurotransmitters. Sometimes one can just adjust lifestyle and resolve problem, sometimes adding pregneolone sorts things out, sometimes cortisol top up is needed (like HC or medrol) which will then spare your existing pregnenolone.

VayneZ
12-25-2013, 09:18 PM
I think I will indeed, like you said ''keep it simple'' for now. Too complex info for my understanding!!
I'll try and see how 2.5 grams of L-Tyrosine will treat me

VayneZ
01-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Not as good looking as BBG and weekend... but, on my journey of getting lean!!! :mad:

This year will be brutal, and I will make sure I get shredded. I'll need all your advises for 2014 in getting ripped!

Started this week with on and off ECA stack. Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri I'm taking:
32mg's of Ephedrine HCL in the morning / 1 scoop alphamine / 200mg caffeine and early PM: 1 scoop alphamine and 200mg caffeine only

Wed-weekend: Jelisej's Thyroid stack.

I also started this week with Intimidate and Tropinol XP of I-Force.

Planning on running this for 4-5 weeks and then taking a break again from stims.
Was to busy to write this info earlier, but I started Monday. Any advise, critiques... you know me, I always listen!

VayneZ
01-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Nailed a Sumo Dead PR of 455 today. Was brutal as hell. Never went this heavy in sumo, but my flexibility has improved so much that I believe I'll shift my focus from conventional to sumo. I barely made it. I wish I would have video taped it so you guys could criticize my ass! My left calf felt it was gonna explode through the final part of the stretch though. I literally leaped for joy and screamed ''woo-hoo YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: '' when I realized I actually nailed it. The whole gym was starring. Nobody goes that heavy in Deadz, let alone sumo, so it was something extraordinary for them. If Randal (ORyan) or Rodja would do a sumo pull at my gym... people would as for autographs!!!

For 177 pounds, and with low cals, I really did not expect to nail a PR of max effort weight these days...

In 3 weeks I'll attempt it again, and make sure I'll film it!

O_RYAN_007
01-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Nailed a Sumo Dead PR of 455 today. Was brutal as hell. Never went this heavy in sumo, but my flexibility has improved so much that I believe I'll shift my focus from conventional to sumo. I barely made it. I wish I would have video taped it so you guys could criticize my ass! My left calf felt it was gonna explode through the final part of the stretch though. I literally leaped for joy and screamed ''woo-hoo YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: '' when I realized I actually nailed it. The whole gym was starring. Nobody goes that heavy in Deadz, let alone sumo, so it was something extraordinary for them. If Randal (ORyan) or Rodja would do a sumo pull at my gym... people would as for autographs!!!

For 177 pounds, and with low cals, I really did not expect to nail a PR of max effort weight these days...

In 3 weeks I'll attempt it again, and make sure I'll film it!

Great work brother!! I would recommend that you film you next pull so we can critique your form, and help give better direction. Are you still using the Cube method?

VayneZ
01-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Great work brother!! I would recommend that you film you next pull so we can critique your form, and help give better direction. Are you still using the Cube method?

Thanks brah! Hopefully next week I can do that.
I've been focusing lately on shredding down bodyfat as my primary goal. But have kept the cube method principles in mind, since I aim to grow STRONGER as I lose fat.

weekend
01-18-2014, 08:41 PM
As far as I can tell from that strange angle... You've made some nice progress in the arms delts and midsection. Nice work.

VayneZ
01-18-2014, 09:07 PM
As far as I can tell from that strange angle... You've made some nice progress in the arms delts and midsection. Nice work.

Strange is my middle name :)

Tnx brahh, I'll take some better pics soon. My waist dropped def big time, because my EliteFTS P2 Belt is not as tight as I want it to be anymore. Will either have to lose a bit more off the waist or gain (it's right in the middle of two holes)... So I WILL LOSE more inches of the waist!

p.s. I'm just mad sore from the sumo's last night and also bench day Thursday

weekend
01-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Soreness is always satisfying... Said it a million times, but I'll say it again.. Heavy deadlifts burn dat fat!!

O_RYAN_007
01-19-2014, 10:01 AM
soreness is always satisfying... Said it a million times, but i'll say it again.. heavy deadlifts burn dat fat!!

very very true!!!!

VayneZ
01-30-2014, 02:20 PM
About 174 pounds at the moment. 2 more weeks of ECA stack to go and then I'll take 6 weeks break for the sake of my dear adrenal gland

I'll post 4 pics so you guys could help me monitor my progress. I still have a long way to go until I am RIPPED to shreds! But I ain stoppin till i get there!!! And I do expect that when I get off the ECA I might lose progress the first 2 weeks. Any advise, much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

VayneZ
02-12-2014, 07:21 PM
About 172 pounds, 1 week off of stims. (Currently on Jelisej's Thyroid boosting stack). The first pic was last week Wednesday. The following 3 were taken yesterday.

2014 I WILL get ripped!!

(This one was last week)

- - - Updated - - -

O_RYAN_007
02-12-2014, 07:26 PM
NICE Progress buddy!!!

weekend
02-13-2014, 01:22 AM
excellent progress man

those love handles look like a damn stubborn spot.... i bet you'll have to get pretty extreme with the diet and cardio to kill them bitches off.

VayneZ
02-13-2014, 06:42 AM
NICE Progress buddy!!!

Thanks for checking bro! And thanks for being a HUGE inspiration to me personally so far. As soon as I get rid of the stubborn fat, it's pure power from there!!

excellent progress man

those love handles look like a damn stubborn spot.... i bet you'll have to get pretty extreme with the diet and cardio to kill them bitches off.

Thanks Weekend! And exactly! I know that these coming months will be the most difficult! I am playing around with my macro's and trying not to lower my protein any more... but rather play with carb timing. Certain hours or certain days I would BLAST carbs in the PM, or after certain days of the gym.

I'll keep you guys updated. I'm 1 week off of stims now and it feels good. Might go back in 4-5 weeks if I feel the need to.

Thanks again for lookin out. Any pointers are always welcome. I learned so much from you guys!

O_RYAN_007
02-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks for checking bro! And thanks for being a HUGE inspiration to me personally so far. As soon as I get rid of the stubborn fat, it's pure power from there!!

Thanks Weekend! And exactly! I know that these coming months will be the most difficult! I am playing around with my macro's and trying not to lower my protein any more... but rather play with carb timing. Certain hours or certain days I would BLAST carbs in the PM, or after certain days of the gym.

I'll keep you guys updated. I'm 1 week off of stims now and it feels good. Might go back in 4-5 weeks if I feel the need to.

Thanks again for lookin out. Any pointers are always welcome. I learned so much from you guys!

I'd say look into Amino Infusion. I love the stuff and hardly even use my ProBlend anymore. Less calories but all the great aminos needed to keep/gain LBM.

VayneZ
02-13-2014, 09:41 AM
ahh the luxury of living in the States. Last time I could order from PN was when I was in the States personally. I'll see if I can get as much as I could this October when I get there. Or see if I can get someone who has a box in Miami to order some in bulk for me.

The only supps I'm basically relying on now are Dymatize (Casein for sleep and ISO-100 for post workout). Glutamine, BCAA and Amino Energy From ON. Especially when I do my 30 minutes of Intense cardio on empty stomach in the mornings I rely on the Amino Energy plus a bit of glutamine and BCAA.

Other then these, I just eat.

But I wish I had access to PN stuff. Supps here are really expensive as well :(

naeydrin
02-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Great pics and great progress!

VayneZ
02-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Great pics and great progress!

Thanks James. And thanks for checkin in, it keeps my mind focused toward the goal!

How's your progress coming along? Sounds good from what I read in the contest log, but you have any current progress pics?

naeydrin
02-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Been doing great! My overall motivation has been great and just seeing the body comp changes so far has been great.
Getting my diet dialed in changed so much, motivation, body comp, mental focus and my sleep has been phenom.
Ill have some pics up sooner then later, just hard to get my wife to take pics since we work different schedules and only have a hour at a time during the week days.... It will happen! :)
Thanks for asking!

VayneZ
02-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Some updates:

I've lower the cals some more lately. Carbs are really low but I eat it daily, at least in one meal. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays I eat more carbs at the gym right after my workouts, since they demand high carbs (deadlifts, bench day and shoulders and back day). Leg day I don't eat much carbs because IMO my legs are big for my upper body (in proportion). So I kill legs, go heavy on some days, some days I rep out for 50 with quite heavy weights, but I don't touch carbs on that day until before I sleep.

I believe my intake should be around 1800-1900 cals right now. Protein sits around 210-220 a day, fats, not too sure but it has been lowered as well, and carbs could be 30 grams on certain days and on other days it could be around 175-200 grams. I am at 170 pounds right now, so I lost about 23+ pounds since I started working on the shred since October.

Took this pic yesterday, completely carb depleted, after my bench day:

And this was today, 475lbs convo deadz. Mind you I haven't done convo's for maybe a month or two... been focusing a lot on sumo's. This girl took the pics but no video though. However she caught a pic while I was in motion. My form is off I KNOW!!!! But I'm happy she took it, that way you guys can critique my ass, so I can become better. I'm amazed I can still go that heavy after losing so many weight, but NOT with proper form though.

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Looking good bro...

Only thing that jumps out at me is low carb and low fat!!!!
If it was me I'd always keep fats to at least half your body weight per day or no less than 70g of you want to really go low fat.

VayneZ
02-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Looking good bro...

Only thing that jumps out at me is low carb and low fat!!!!
If it was me I'd always keep fats to at least half your body weight per day or no less than 70g of you want to really go low fat.

Good advise. I'm going lower fat then before, but it's not thaaaat low. Your advise is GOOD to keep in mind and I will def up it a bit if I feel that I need to. I'm sure I get more fat than this, but here's my ''for sure'' fat sources on a typical day:
1.5 TBS CO first thing in the AM before cardio (21 grams of fat)
4 eggs cooked in 1/2 TBS CO (27 grams of fat)
3 of my meals cooked with 1/2 TBS in one setting (7 grams of fat)
1 TBSP of CO in my post workout (or on non-training days, basic whey) shake (14 grams of fat).
(might be a bit off, if anything let me know)

This added up is about 69 grams. I know I consume more fat from veggies (especially avocado), fish (like salmon), Peanut butter, almonds...

My fat intake was wayyyy higher before... I lowered it to where it is right now to see how it would further help me to drop off that STUBBORN bodyfat :mad: while I am aware of how important fat is for that fatburn as well. Just trying to find and keep that ''sweetspot''. And for now lower cals (including fat) is working.

Thanks for the tip bro and reminder, If I see that I start losing muscle definition, strength or start losing progress in fat burn I might play with the fat intake especially in the AM a bit!!!

BBG
02-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Nice deadlift pic. Those guys in the back are either admiring or just plain jealous haha

You look heavier, muscle wise, than 173.

Scope75
03-01-2014, 08:01 AM
My bad man I went back and read your update post and though it said 30 fat not carbs.
All in all looks damn solid know that I've read it right and it's working so keep it up.

VayneZ
03-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Nice deadlift pic. Those guys in the back are either admiring or just plain jealous haha

You look heavier, muscle wise, than 173.

Thanks for the compliment and motivation BBG! Maybe because I'm 5'7 it might look heavier, I'm a shorty... I know for sure that a lot of fat was eliminated from my waist area. Kinda annoying wearing jeans now because a size w 29 would be just about right, but then with my pumped up thighs... it just doesn't go. So I'm forced to wear the same old bigger waist jeans even though my waist completely went away.

And yeah, my gym's a pretty much ''mainstream gym''. A lotta hot girls and a lotta fashion... Not too many hardcore lifters around. So whenever I deadlift or squat I notice a crowd starring :rolleyes:

My bad man I went back and read your update post and though it said 30 fat not carbs.
All in all looks damn solid know that I've read it right and it's working so keep it up.

Straight bro! it happens. Just gotta make sure I always get your point of view and mind on things, just to make sure I'm not doing something wrong lol

Scope75
03-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Wrong and diet are words that could start a big debate. Lol
Just don't want to see anyone suffering threw a low fat any sort of diet because fatty diets taste better and allows you to cut cals and maintain/retain more mass.

VayneZ
03-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Killed it today. Nailed 275 on Decline BB press (my shoulder has a minor strain so I really can't BB press flat nor incline for now).
Was a great session. Pumped the arms and then took a pic:

I should run a cycle.... :rolleyes: it's been so long......

Scope75
03-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Looking good like always.

Cycle.... Lol

VayneZ
03-11-2014, 08:27 PM
By means of Weekend's inspiration:

Squats (performed on a speed pace)
100 x bar
15 x 135
15 x 185
15 x 225
10 x 245
8 x 275
6 x 295
5 x 295
6 x 275
10 x 225

Lunged (walking) the whole gym 14 rounds, and there's the pathway that goes all the way down to the back and then come back uphill (brutal)

Stiff-legged deadz
51 x 135
30 x 135
20 x 185

And THAT was IT! Get in get out style today but I'm destroyed

Scope75
03-11-2014, 09:11 PM
God DAMN!!!!!
Doing sets of 15 for a warmup

VayneZ
03-12-2014, 07:34 AM
God DAMN!!!!!
Doing sets of 15 for a warmup

Focusing on endurance lately. A few weeks ago I did sets after sets of deep deep squats 135 x 40-45 reps each.
Feels light and easy at the start but it KILLS you in a way so different than heavier weights, and I find it's helping me out when I go heavier. With form, mindpower, resistance.

Usually end up on the floor ala Dave Tate Mind Trip: The Void (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKFyu8BWgW0)
I live for such moments!

Scope75
03-12-2014, 07:39 AM
I use to 20 rep widow makers all the time but my enderance is to there right now but I know the feeling and it feels GREAT.

VayneZ
03-12-2014, 01:11 PM
I use to 20 rep widow makers all the time but my enderance is to there right now but I know the feeling and it feels GREAT.

Yeah bro! When I'm down there on the floor (I could care less if the whole gym is starring and talking trash) I am FREE! I am in another galaxy. And I just close my eyes and let go... let my mind go free.. and wander into the deepest unknown... Those few seconds, up to a minute or two at times (depending on how hard I killed it) I feel untouchable. I live for such moments!!!!

VayneZ
03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Today was one of those days..... that was just awesome and yet painful as hell.

Gym's closed tomorrow because it's a national holiday on the Island. So I decided to take care of leg day today on top of what I had planned already.
So I woke up, Went to the gym around 5am, killing cardio on the steps machine for 20 minutes, HIIT. I would hit the max level (20) for about 45-60 seconds, and then catch my breath on level 16 (which is still killer pace) for about a minute, until I reached 20 minutes. That got me sweating the whole day at work....

After work, in the afternoon, I went and did Shoulders and back. Went really heavy today. Since I'm 23 pounds lighter, I shoulder pressed up to 5 reps without a spot, good form good contraction with the 90 pound dumbbells. Through this cutting phase I seemed to have improved in a lot of contraction-movements and also form and control. So even though it was 90 pound dumbbell, as opposed to what I used to nail back in 2013, 105 dumbbells (with spot and horrible form and control compared to now), I felt really good that I still have that strength and the control I have gained.

Delts:
Seated Dumbbell military press:
30 x 40reps (weight = each dumbbell)
55 x 25reps
80 x 10reps
80 x 8reps
90 x 6reps (with a boost, mind you from a fitness girl I workout with, only at take off and the last 6th rep)

In front of the neck seated military press:
135 x 15
155 x 10
175 x 7 dropped to 155 x 7

Side laterals with dumbbell superset with side laterals resistance cable:
res cable x 20 really slow reps / 20 pounds dumbbells x 20

Bent down cable rear delts (one side at a time):
55 x 20
70 x 20
85 x 20
100 x 12 (killleeerrrrr burn and contraction wow!)

BACK
4 wide grip front of neck pullups
30 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 15 reps

Close grip in front of neck pulldown:
No weight numbers, and can't really remember... went very heavy, drop sets, and mad contraction when the weight was dropped.

Barbell Rows:
Barbell with the 45 x 20
B with 70 x 15
B with 90 x 15

Single arm cable rows:
Can't remember either... but I remember the last set was 100 pounds x 12.

And that was it!!!! Had a meal at the gym mad peanut butter + blueberries + Baked potato's + Whole grain cereal from Kellogg's

Went home, go over some work, and ate, then went back to the gym and did legs

Legs:
Leg Press
90 x 60
230 x 40
320 x 30
410 x 25
590 x 12, training partner dropped 2 plates on each side, 410 x 15 (During the last 10 reps my head felt like it was gonna EXPLODE from the pressure and the HEAT wow!!!!)

Went into my own world for a moment..... set up the bar for squats...
Squats
135 x 30
225 x 15

At this moment I was high.... I know I know... endorphin's... but this was BEYOND any endorphin high I could ever remember!!!! I was MAD HIGH!!!!

Killed Leg extensions:
I can't even remember what weight or how many reps, but I know we killed it ala exhaustion style. Contracted for 10 seconds, slow negatives, HIGH reps, 21's... quads were just SWOLLEN!

Leg curls:
Also can't remember, but we did likewise as to the leg extension

And then did like 150 reps of 2x 20 pound dumbbell Stiff leg deadz... just as a cool down.

I think I ate about 4000 cals today, even though I'm dieting. Body just NEEDED it!
Meal I ate 30 minutes before leg workout (chicken, broc, cauliflower and carrot mix, Baked potato's):

Meal when I got home from the leg workout (Awhile ago): 2 cups of oatmeal / 1/2 cup of whole grain wheat cereal / 1.5 cups of fresh blueberries / a cup of Pecan / Glutamine / BCAA / Cinnamon / Nutmeg / flax seeds)

I guess tonight I well have a good sleep.... hopefully. My body is trashed man... just trashed, but good trashed!!!!! No injury or anything, just MESSED UP!!!! and Tomorrow.... I will have to crawl out of bed! ugh! Good thing it's a holiday!!! I'm gonna sleep for 10 hours!!!

Scope75
03-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Holy Fucking Workout!!!!!
Those meals look damn good to.
Guess I'm going to have to step my game up now. Lol

VayneZ
03-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Holy Fucking Workout!!!!!
Those meals look damn good to.
Guess I'm going to have to step my game up now. Lol

haha Thanks bro. I'm stepping up my game in the ''creative chef part'' lol.
Yesterday I was WRECKED! Basically just took it easy, and kept calories low throughout the day. Not too low, but still low but ate like 8 portions.

Today I did HIIT for 15 minutes and KILLED it. I had to walk around the gym for 2-3 minutes afterwards and focus my mind NOT to vomit. Did core and stretched the hell out of my legs.

Tomorrow's Bench and arms, so I should be completely recovered for it.
Since I did legs Monday... This Friday I will attempt a one rep max Conventional Deadlift. I'll make sure I get someone to film it, regardless if I fail or nail.

I'll build up to 1 x 455 and then either go straight to 1x495 (might be risky), or jump first to 1x485 and then 1x495.

Advises are welcomed. Last month I nailed 1x475... And that was it! But this time recovery would be better and I will be on ECA (Ephedrine high dosed) and Creatine HCI. So Let's see

Sorrow
03-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Remember to slide your hips forward for the lockout friday! No doubt you can do it man!

Sorrow
03-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Recommend you watch this one:

Deadlifting with Richard Hawthorne - YouTube (http://youtu.be/iQ5rY_beDLY)

VayneZ
03-20-2014, 08:43 PM
ahhh man! You have no idea how much I learned from that video! Can't believe I've never watched this before! Tim! THANKS! I've watched Richard Hawthorne in some other videos but never this one.

Hopefully Tomorrow will be a good day. Def will be making my stance and grip width shorter and PUSHING instead of PULLING!

VayneZ
03-20-2014, 09:02 PM
After bench and arms today, took pics of the baby arms. As soon as I'm done with this cutting phase I'll be focusing more on my arms (they lack big time)

Bench
2 sets of incline BB press
2 sets of Push Press
2 sets of decline BB press
2 sets of decline machine Press
3 sets of the fly machine, with my training partner pushing me back from closing

I basically did 2-6 reps on each. Really focused on the contraction so it was not as heavy as if I would just go for max strength. (Still trying to recover from the shoulder pain, which with the physiotherapy visits is getting better and better).

Arms
Concentrations (each arm singles):
20 x 8 reps (but with a 10 second contraction... KILLER)
30 x 5 reps drop to 20 x 3 reps (also 10 second contraction)

Barbell curls:
bar x 20 reps (nice slow and focusing on the negatives.. burrnneed)
65 x 12 reps

Curl Bar wide grip:
50 x 15
70 x 8 dropped to 50 x 7

Cable pull overs / pull apart: (5 second contraction on the closed long head extension and then 5 seconds on the pull apart extension = 1 rep)
100 x 20
160 x 10
200 x 7

(can't remember the name of the exercise, the one where you lie down on the bench and go one hand with each dumbbell, touch your other shoulder and then extend fully):
25 x 10 x 2 without breaks

And ate about 4000 cals today! Hopefully I won't wake up hungry multiple times during the night this time...

VayneZ
03-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Update of today:

Failure...

convo deadz:
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 2 (Felt unusually heavy...... weird....)
I felt really uncomfortable at 455... SUCKED! So when I attempted 475, felt my lower back ''click''.... And that was IT!!! no more...
dropped to 405... could not even lift 405...

After that it was all volume work, and I looked like a madman killing it. spent an hour just adjusting my back, sets after sets.

dropped to 225, and started repping it, without my belt. And then repping out out 315, and then I could rep out 405 for 4 reps... WITHOUT belt. And I felt way better.

Kept doing sets of 315-405 for about 45 minutes.. letting all the frustration out.

afterwards, meditating on where I could have gone wrong:
1) Rotator Cuff is under treatment for 3 weeks, healing but, definitely did feel it again today after I nailed 455
2) I didn't wear my hoody... just a tanktop, and I guess my lower back is used to the extra cushion that the hoody gives
3) Dropped more bodyfat since the end of February

I remember Wes once said ''I don't mind losing size, but if it's one thing I cannot stand is losing STRENGTH''. Man did I feel awful today. But I'll give my body 3 weeks to recover, focus on little details and then see if I can at least nail 475 again.

On the positive side, I seem to be making progress as to my current goal of fatloss

This morning (after eating 4000 cals yesterday):

A few minutes ago, all bloated from carbs and what not, and still being bloated I can see the definition:

Won't back down till I'm shredded. Wish I had DNP, would've made things so much simple lol. Once I'm shredded It will be PURE strength gains and keeping myself lean until I die! :mad:

Scope75
03-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Fuck bro your looking GOOD.... No Hetero lol

You'll be shredded in no time after seeing this update.

VayneZ
03-22-2014, 06:49 PM
Fuck bro your looking GOOD.... No Hetero lol

You'll be shredded in no time after seeing this update.

Damn Scope thnx bruh! A friend of mine picked me up and we just cruised town that night, made me feel better (I was so pissed at not nailing even 475).
Today I'm walking like an old man. This weekend I'm not doing ANY cardio what so ever. Monday is war again.

And hopefully I'll be shredded soon indeed Scope... I am soooo hungry these days, it's crazy! My calories have def gone up and I see more results, so my metabolic rate should be through the roof.

burlyman30
03-22-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm seeing some good improvement. Someone has been putting some work in. Nice going, bud.

VayneZ
03-23-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm seeing some good improvement. Someone has been putting some work in. Nice going, bud.

I'm actually starving most of the day Burly... Been upping my fat and carb... and I'm still starving... And at the same time I keep losing bodyfat. I Iove it!

Thanks for checking in bruh!

Turbo6GN
03-23-2014, 06:49 PM
Wow pal, looking great and your numbers are great, pretty damn strong considering we are about the same size, your disciplined diet is paying huge dividends. Kudos to you, that is where I lack motivation and drive. Keep it up and you are going to have a summer full of broads staring at your goods lol!!

VayneZ
03-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Wow pal, looking great and your numbers are great, pretty damn strong considering we are about the same size, your disciplined diet is paying huge dividends. Kudos to you, that is where I lack motivation and drive. Keep it up and you are going to have a summer full of broads staring at your goods lol!!

Lol at the broads starring!!! Thanks bruh! Your encouragement means a lot! About the discipline... I remember when was living in Miami, I used to train with this Cuban guy who was a model. One of the most hardcore training partners I ever had and I learned a lot from him regarding discipline. We used to always train stoned though lol. But he was RIPPED and had a sick physique with details and definitions and pretty solid size. Every girl would drool over him. And he used to always say: ''There is no greater feeling than walking shirtless down South Beach KNOWING that all the hottest girls are starring AT YOU, instead of you starring at them :cool: ''

That's where I wanna be this year! And I will stop at nothing till I get there! That's one of my ''motivations'' lol. After that I will again focus on strength and size. But I'm trying to maintain as much of them as possible while shredding the fat. Today I'll be consuming 4000+ cals

VayneZ
03-25-2014, 06:24 PM
After my PM cardio in my bathroom (basically just jumping really high like a lunatic for 12 minutes straight... intense...)

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
03-26-2014, 09:49 AM
Classic poses....

burlyman30
03-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Very nice. Your hard work is paying off.

VayneZ
03-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Classic poses....

Haha those are the VayneZ style poses! Hopefully soon they will have veins (VayneZ) on them abs!!!!!! I'm not stopping till I get there! :mad:

Very nice. Your hard work is paying off.

Tnx Burly for the encouragement, for noticing and for constantly checking in! You motivate me to continue full throttle.

Been eating more fats lately... more creamy peanut butter and almonds... especially at night (which I heard is not a good idea... but I get sooooo hungry!!! And as I sleeping with a fan on lately instead of the AC... I tend to wake up in a really thermogenic atmosphere and sometimes night sweats happen, so must be working, as long as I see results, I won't stop it :p)

VayneZ
04-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I am just so sore.

Killed the wheels, applied that tip that Eden was given on Leg Press, and finally was able to get really close to 405 for 3 reps solidly.

Some updates on my tiny arms and my legs that I wish would get cut already (seems like they take the longest to see the veins running like roadmaps, but I am starting to see some veins on my quads)

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
04-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Tiny arms... Lol

Seems like we are just the opposite on how our bodies lean out because my stomach and chest are the last places for me to drop fat from.

O_RYAN_007
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Arms are looking jacked buddy!

VayneZ
04-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Tiny arms... Lol

Seems like we are just the opposite on how our bodies lean out because my stomach and chest are the last places for me to drop fat from.

Man, Scope, I strongly feel my bicep needs to catch up proportionally with my tri's! This is the first time I'm seeing my abs coming out this solid, but my legs... bro how I would KILL to have them loaded with veins... seems to take FOREVER :mad:

Arms are looking jacked buddy!

Randal my bud! Glad that you are still here! And thanks for checking in! I really want to add size to my arms, but gotta stick this through until I am shredded, then I'll focus on my biceps.

So Lately, as an update kinda, I dropped carbs big time. Cruising to around 40-50 grams, mostly from veggies and nuts on low carb days (3 times a week). about 100 grams on moderat carb days (twice a week) and about 250 grams on high carb days (twice a week). My carbs was WAY higher than this on high and moderate days.

I also upped the fat to about 140-150 grams on low carb days and around 50 grams on higher carb days. Protein's static, close to about 250 grams per day. And my Cals are about 2400-2600 -ish now. If I continue seeing results I'll stay here. If not I will need to drop.... (really don't feel like dropping... been soooooo hungry these days!!! It's madness!!!!!!).

BBG
04-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I feel like... it's very difficult to have biceps catchup to triceps. The triceps are so much larger, they are always going to seem much larger. Your arms look killer man.

VayneZ
04-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I feel like... it's very difficult to have biceps catchup to triceps. The triceps are so much larger, they are always going to seem much larger. Your arms look killer man.

Coming from the man with the biggest Triceps.... :rolleyes: makes me feel good.

Thanks bro. I will have to fill up the sides of my biceps though to feel ''comfortable''. Wanted to try and hit biceps for a 3rd day in the week, but just won't go.
Hit them hard on Mondays (while doing lats) and Thursdays. Wanted to try and just do some light pump work today but biceps are just KILLER sore.

Waiting patiently for that day when I can start adding more cals and then really focusing on my weak areas. It's interesting how visible your weak areas become to you when you get all leaned up (At least in a perfectionist way of looking at yourself). You see all your flaws crystal clear. But gotta stick the course to the finish and when I'm really lean I'll gain lean.

BBG
04-13-2014, 10:45 PM
My chest has always been a weak spot in my mind. My chest just isn't big in general. My shoulders/triceps always take over. But I actually feel better when I'm leaner just because the part inbetween the pecs becomes more defined so the chest looks better in general.

I'd say my only concern when I get lean is looking too small.

VayneZ
04-14-2014, 10:23 AM
^^ So true !

Bro how low Bodyfat are you now btw??? After that DNP and all???

AndroMinded
04-24-2014, 02:42 PM
I generally got big legs but lack the definition. You are walkin around on some tree trunks, look at that fucken stability :D

Eden
04-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Legs look good I like the shape yours have. Arms look pretty good. There's just always going to be an issue with bis they're always gonna look smaller. Mine get fuller looking or thicker side to side but not much peak on them. Just odd genetics sometimes make them look smaller than they are for most. Who doesn't want bigger as though lol.

markam
04-25-2014, 06:14 AM
Didn't want to clog up Scope's log with anymore talk about Saw P etc, so I'll post here.

If you are still carb back loading, you're probably peeing so much from all the water the carbs hold. Having one carb meal before training would help a lot, and has other benefits also.

VayneZ
04-25-2014, 06:12 PM
I generally got big legs but lack the definition. You are walkin around on some tree trunks, look at that fucken stability :D

Thanks bro! I've been severely punishing them for years, but lately they have REALLY been punished. My legs must really hate me. I just want them to get shredded already!!

Legs look good I like the shape yours have. Arms look pretty good. There's just always going to be an issue with bis they're always gonna look smaller. Mine get fuller looking or thicker side to side but not much peak on them. Just odd genetics sometimes make them look smaller than they are for most. Who doesn't want bigger as though lol.

Thanks for the compliment Eden. You guys keep me focused :o
I hear you on the bicep. I think we need to opposite growth in the bi's to really complete our symmetry. Hitting them twice a week hard and having my high carb days on those 2 days I feel has been helping a bit, but overall my cals are low since I'm trying to get lean. Can't wait to really go full throttle on packing on some size in my arms!

VayneZ
04-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Didn't want to clog up Scope's log with anymore talk about Saw P etc, so I'll post here.

If you are still carb back loading, you're probably peeing so much from all the water the carbs hold. Having one carb meal before training would help a lot, and has other benefits also.

I took my first Saw P dose last night. Slept good. But then again, also took Scope's advise and drank less water before I slept. And Yesterday was my high carb day. Could also have to do with the fact that I took 200mg of Tramadol since I really wanted to sleep deep.

I'm doing high carb twice a week. But have been having this multiple bathroom issue every day. Perhaps I should just try to drink less water.

What about almonds and peanut butter? Sometimes when I can't sleep I take a bite of those, but they have more fat than carbs

VayneZ
05-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Progress in the recomping year of 2014. Actually shredding but, I believe I am adding some size also.
Anyways I gotta get ripped before I even consider running a cycle!!

After my brutal bench/arms/rear delts workout:

(had to attempt my Zyzz pose)

VayneZ
05-03-2014, 10:52 AM
A little action in the Kitchen with VayneZ in the Saturday Morning Preppz for 3 days-ammo:

- - - Updated - - -

VayneZ
05-10-2014, 05:33 PM
It's been decided, The end of June I'll start my Mecha/AndroBulk/AndroHard v3 6 week cycle.

GOAL: Gain as much lean muscle and strength as I can while if possible NO Fat gain (The Idea is not an ALL out mad bulk, but balanced)

What I'll be doing in the meantime is focusing on getting as lean as I can. Mind you I gained 6 pounds since I last weighed (2 months ago), and I look leaner. I'll also be planning a rough Calorie intake estimation:

Right now my calorie intake is roughly around 2500 a day:
High carb day = 2690 cals
Protein: 260 grams (1040 cals)
Carbs: 300 grams (1200 cals)
Fat: 50 grams (450 cals)

Low carb day = 2470 cals
Protein: 240 grams (920 cals)
Carbs: 50 grams (200 cals)
Fat: 150 grams (1350 cals)

Throughout the 6 week run + 6 weeks PCT (12 weeks) I will focus on around 3500 cals a day
High Carb days = 3910
Protein: 320 grams = (1280 cals)
Carbs: 500 grams = (2000 cals)
Fat: 70 grams = (630 cals)

Low Carb days = 3035 cals
Protein: 290 grams (1160)
Carbs: 75 grams (300 cals)
Fat: 175 grams (1575 cals)

Again this is a rough estimation. I will monitor myself to make sure I don't gain TOO much bodyfat and possibly NONE (if that is at all possible with the macro's and calorie intake I have planned).

Cycle Plan will be:
8 pills of AndroBulk a day (single dose on empty stomach in the AM)
8 pills of AndroHard a day (single dose on empty stomach in the AM)
200-250grams (8-10 pills) of Mechabol split in 3 a day
If my body can handle it: ECA through the run only in the AM!!

PCT so far:
Clomid (25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/-)
EndoAmp (whole 6 weeks)
Toco-8 (whole 6 weeks)
Sustain Alpha (whole 6 weeks)
TCF-1 (whole 6 weeks)
Macuna Pruriens (whole 6 weeks)
ZMA (whole 6 weeks)
Creature Monohydrate Matrix Creatine / Creatine HCI (whole 6 weeks)

So this is the sketch

About 6-7 weeks to go, so any ideas for tweaks and things that I should add or leave out, I am open. I have Anastrozol on hand if anything. And that's about it. Won't be able to get any other AI nor hCG this time. Open for any advises along this line of option.

Some pics of where I am currently at right now, with the calories I'm consuming at the moment:

ryhigh
05-10-2014, 05:37 PM
It's been decided, The end of June I'll start my Mecha/AndroBulk/AndroHard v3 6 week cycle.

GOAL: Gain as much lean muscle and strength as I can while if possible NO Fat gain (The Idea is not an ALL out mad bulk, but balanced)

What I'll be doing in the meantime is focusing on getting as lean as I can. Mind you I gained 6 pounds since I last weighed (2 months ago), and I look leaner. I'll also be planning a rough Calorie intake estimation:

Right now my calorie intake is roughly around 2500 a day:
High carb day = 2690 cals
Protein: 260 grams (1040 cals)
Carbs: 300 grams (1200 cals)
Fat: 50 grams (450 cals)

Low carb day = 2470 cals
Protein: 240 grams (920 cals)
Carbs: 50 grams (200 cals)
Fat: 150 grams (1350 cals)

Throughout the 6 week run + 6 weeks PCT (12 weeks) I will focus on around 3500 cals a day
High Carb days = 3910
Protein: 320 grams = (1280 cals)
Carbs: 500 grams = (2000 cals)
Fat: 70 grams = (630 cals)

Low Carb days = 3035 cals
Protein: 290 grams (1160)
Carbs: 75 grams (300 cals)
Fat: 175 grams (1575 cals)

Again this is a rough estimation. I will monitor myself to make sure I don't gain TOO much bodyfat and possibly NONE (if that is at all possible with the macro's and calorie intake I have planned).

Cycle Plan will be:
8 pills of AndroBulk a day (single dose on empty stomach in the AM)
8 pills of AndroHard a day (single dose on empty stomach in the AM)
200-250grams (8-10 pills) of Mechabol split in 3 a day

PCT so far:
Clomid (25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/-)
EndoAmp (whole 6 weeks)
Toco-8 (whole 6 weeks)
Sustain Alpha (whole 6 weeks)
TCF-1 (whole 6 weeks)
Macuna Pruriens (whole 6 weeks)
ZMA (whole 6 weeks)
Creature Monohydrate Matrix Creatine / Creatine HCI (whole 6 weeks)

So this is the sketch

About 6-7 weeks to go, so any ideas for tweaks and things that I should add or leave out, I am open. I have Anastrozol on hand if anything. And that's about it. Won't be able to get any other AI nor hCG this time. Open for any advises along this line of option.

Refer to Bold- Lucky! I wish I had my PP stash still :mad: That cycle looks like a whole bunch of fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking like you have a huge case of tehh swole in those pics!!

VayneZ
05-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Refer to Bold- Lucky! I wish I had my PP stash still :mad: That cycle looks like a whole bunch of fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking like you have a huge case of tehh swole in those pics!!

Finally I get to use them.. Had them waiting since 2012 :rolleyes:

ryhigh
05-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Me too! 4 boxes of Mass, 2 of Hard, 2 of Drive! :mad::mad::( I hate thieves! Anyways excited to see your results. The V shape on your double bicep pose is redic!! lol

VayneZ
05-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Me too! 4 boxes of Mass, 2 of Hard, 2 of Drive! :mad::mad::( I hate thieves! Anyways excited to see your results. The V shape on your double bicep pose is redic!! lol

Thanks bruh! With the SS crew on my back this is gonna be one brutal summer!

ryhigh
05-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks bruh! With the SS crew on my back this is gonna be one brutal summer!

Brutal and full of Vaynez... Ahhhh see what I did there lol

VayneZ
05-13-2014, 07:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

After killing legs.
new PR of 135 deep squat x 61, which pretty much left me all messed up. Aimed for 225 x 20 afterward, but could only do 18 reps

ryhigh
05-13-2014, 07:54 PM
Jeeeesusss bro!! A straight beast!

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

ryhigh
05-13-2014, 08:07 PM
What do they feed you down there??? Lol where is there?

BBG
05-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Holy fuck those legs. Does the "train" on your shirt refer to your legs? Like, you have two trains for legs?

weekend
05-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Sick leg mass increases man! Hit calves hard lol I got good results doing them EOD.

Are your knees / feet duck footed? I see the inside of your quad muscle is much more front facing than mine

- - - Updated - - -

Sick leg mass increases man! Hit calves hard lol I got good results doing them EOD.

Are your knees / feet duck footed? I see the inside of your quad muscle is much more front facing than mine

- - - Updated - - -

markam
05-14-2014, 03:50 AM
Monster!

markam
05-14-2014, 04:08 AM

Have you tried Trenevar /Trendione yet? Closest thing to pinning tren, (they say).
You would need to keep a eye on E2 sides especially as you are already using a 19-nor, (both Androbulk and Trenevar are 19-nor).

1st week I ran 3 - 4 caps of Trest 75-100mgs ed with Epi 45mgs ed. (Settled on 3 caps of treat ed)
2nd week added in 3 caps of Tr3n 90mgs, and I'm currently on the third day of my 2nd week:)

I feel the Trest up my metabolism, body heat up some. However when adding Tr3n, it took it to a whole different level.
Although Trenevar is a different compound to Dienazone, imo, Trenevar beats it hands down.

Also, Tren loves a low fat high carb/protein diet. Really blown away with this cycle.

As a precautionary measure, I'm running Adex .5 E3D and will increase to .5 ed if E2 sides occur, however,
I'm hoping that the anti estrogenic qualities of EPI will also prevent gyno sides (only reason I'm running EPI).
Also running Dostinex 25mg twice a week, and 5 pumps of Dermacrine as I have it, and it helps somewhat with mood, etc.

I should mention that the Epi, Trest, Tren I am using are all Olympus labs products.

KGPL
05-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Legs looking sweet. Wish I could do that kind of volume, but I end up extremely lightheaded and ready to pass out on anything over 20 reps.

VayneZ
05-14-2014, 06:35 PM
What do they feed you down there??? Lol where is there?

They feed me poptarts :) But on leg and posterior chain days I go really low on carbs, high fat on those days. Salmon and a lot of avocado. Down here on a lil Island in the Caribbean.

Holy fuck those legs. Does the "train" on your shirt refer to your legs? Like, you have two trains for legs?

Haha!! Man thanks bro. I see them more as mini-SUV's but I'm gonna upgrade them for some King Size Hummers with monster truck tires!!! Although I'm trying to NOT add more size to my legs. Not that they are THAT big, but they are outgrowing symmetry wise :(

Actually slightly duck footed, trying to focus on adding mass on my outer knee/quad area, so I'm trying to adjust the right angle of my feet/knees/hip position to target that more often.

And bro, you hit it on the nail man! Biceps, rear/medial delts and CALVES (especially the outer calves) is on my ''to GROW'' list. I've been hitting calves harder than ever recently though, but only twice a week, I'll try incorporating an extra day. Do you personally focus more on volume work when it comes to calves??

Monster!

Sometimes I can be, sometimes :rolleyes:

I ran Trenavar / Mecha / AH and AM back in 2012. LOVED Trenavar dosed around 90mg's a day. That was 9 pills every day. Would be nice to run it again one day. But I believe this cycle is just right as it is, in terms of simplicity. It'll be short and simple and after this I'll go all out shredding, especially these legs man they need to get all veiny already!!

Legs looking sweet. Wish I could do that kind of volume, but I end up extremely lightheaded and ready to pass out on anything over 20 reps.

I used to hate volume work when it came to squats a few years back. But especially when I started focusing more and more on volume did I really see my legs transform! Lately I've been finishing my sessions around 315-365's for about 4-6 reps. Simply because of how EXHAUSTED my legs are from all the volume work. But I think next leg training I'm gonna focus on my max and save all my endurance for that.

ryhigh
05-14-2014, 06:43 PM
The blue raspberry with frosting kind??? A little island in the Caribbean? Sounds like paradise, do you need a roommate :)

VayneZ
05-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Lol If you need a roommate I rather move to Las RageFace !! I guess Aruba's nice if you're ''on vacation'' but in my typical fast pace routine it get's lame

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Haha sure man hop on a flight and I'll come pick you up, just make sure you're ready to engage that Rageface summer time here requires it lol

VayneZ
05-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Haha sure man hop on a flight and I'll come pick you up, just make sure you're ready to engage that Rageface summer time here requires it lol

I dunno man... I dunno... A buddy of mine went to Las Rageface last July and told me it was MAD HOT! no joke! So I rather visit Las Rageface when in the colder season (and when I am more ripped of course :cool: can't go if my abs don't shine).

But since I know you'll be picking me up, I know I'll have a blast! Gotta save up for a good vacation. And I have to visit Scope also! To train in his dungeon and help him eat all his chef masterpieces. So now I have two places on my ''swole friends to visit list''

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:28 PM
I dunno man... I dunno... A buddy of mine went to Las Rageface last July and told me it was MAD HOT! no joke! So I rather visit Las Rageface when in the colder season (and when I am more ripped of course :cool: can't go if my abs don't shine).

But since I know you'll be picking me up, I know I'll have a blast! Gotta save up for a good vacation. And I have to visit Scope also! To train in his dungeon and help him eat all his chef masterpieces. So now I have two places on my ''swole friends to visit list''

Haha yeah its 103F right now and absolutely is miserable. But that's why there is this going on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=imnI_Gd8NGk

My buddy is head of security there (Club XS) so get in free anytime with no wait. So don't worry brah I got everything covered for you lol

VayneZ
05-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Man it's been awhile since I hit the clubs.. but this is just epic. Sleep all day and party all night since it's that hot.. makes sense.
A good Rageface vacation would be: Sleep in the morning, train at some fancy gym in the afternoon, take some of Weekend's DNP + ECY dose, and hit Club XS

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 04:23 PM
Man it's been awhile since I hit the clubs.. but this is just epic. Sleep all day and party all night since it's that hot.. makes sense.
A good Rageface vacation would be: Sleep in the morning, train at some fancy gym in the afternoon, take some of Weekend's DNP + ECY dose, and hit Club XS

Yeah I wasn't into the club scene, still really not but the pool parties are just.. well you explained it perfectly EPIC, and sooo are the females. The gym is just down the street from the house, so youre all set. Yes you can bring your Rageface or Pokeherface, but I don't think you want to be poked, you want to do the poking :p lol

ryhigh
05-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Super random question, what kind of an accent do you have? I met some chick that said she was from Aruba but she sounded like she was from Australia lol

KGPL
05-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Just read through most up this thread. You've made some killer progress. Interesting to see how the strength fluctuates along with the physique.

Get some pictures up before you bulk!

VayneZ
05-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Just read through most up this thread. You've made some killer progress. Interesting to see how the strength fluctuates along with the physique.

Get some pictures up before you bulk!

Thanks for taking the time bro! These were taken yesterday at a gym near the beach, which I was invited to, to train a few people. Had a BLAST!!!

3 weeks to go before the cycle, and I'm pretty much NOT expecting anything from the cycle. But then again.. I am :rolleyes:!!! Looking forward to BLASTING those calories sky high in 3 weeks man! I'm HUNGRY!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I Hit 475 in Deadz today!!!! Which, to me, is a HUGE thing, since I've lost strength throughout my shredding cycle

VayneZ
06-12-2014, 08:59 PM
10 days to go;

ryhigh
06-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Geeeeez bro! You're swole as hell!!!!

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

KGPL
06-13-2014, 06:31 AM
HOLY LATS. Get a tan and you'll look even bigger.

VayneZ
06-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Geeeeez bro! You're swole as hell!!!!

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

Thank Ry. Looking forward for the cycle and high cals!

HOLY LATS. Get a tan and you'll look even bigger.

Coming from the Lat-Man himself, this is a great honor. Thanks my friend.

A guy who competes regularly and competed internationally as well asked me to pose in the bathroom for him to see. He was really amazed with my legs and encouraged me to step up this year in September for Mr. Aruba. But, my mind's set on packing some more mass now and strength. He advised me to focus on my Tricep size rear delts especially. So I'll be targeting those and my calves especially during this summer run!

VayneZ
06-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Funny thing. I think I had the same problem as Scope. The nail under both of my big toes grew into my skin and I had a lady that does pedicure cut both nail and skin out. I'm happy that was done yesterday. Had to go with my toes bandaged to the gym today with sandals on, and avoid anything that would put pressure on them. Depending on how they wake up tomorrow I will see if I would do some cardio and calves or skip them until Next week.

Monday I'll start my cycle. :rolleyes:

Pics taken last Monday (1 week out):

KGPL
06-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Looking huge! That front double bi is nuts. Chest looks good too! What are you planning on running?

KAB111
06-19-2014, 08:30 AM
I think your friend is right.... You look great but if you threw some more tri and rear delt man that would really round out your shoulders and bi's nicely. Your in a great spot man, keep killin it.

VayneZ
06-19-2014, 08:19 PM
Looking huge! That front double bi is nuts. Chest looks good too! What are you planning on running?

Thanks KG! Primordial stuff and Mechabol. All high dosed, but short. 6 weeks.

I think your friend is right.... You look great but if you threw some more tri and rear delt man that would really round out your shoulders and bi's nicely. Your in a great spot man, keep killin it.

Thanks Kab! I'm really looking to add some mass this year to those areas. And try to see if I can get close to 200 pounds. Right now I'm 180 something

Eden
06-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Damn dude looking good. Not to nitpick but a little thickness and you'll be well on your way. Good damn job.

VayneZ
06-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Damn dude looking good. Not to nitpick but a little thickness and you'll be well on your way. Good damn job.

Thanks Eden! Bro, I need all the ''nitpicking'' I can get! I rather receive all the criticisms there are to be given, while I can work on them and focus on what needs to be done, then walk around with and ego thinking ''I'm the man''. lol

Mondays cals will be up, hormones will be up, and I will be in a warzone for a few weeks.

VayneZ
06-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Just to recap and reconfirm with the SS crew. Cycle will start Monday.

Cals would be about 150-175% of what it is now, maybe around 4500 cals a day.
Protein will be 175% of what it is now. Fat will be slightly Higher and Carbs will be doubled.

Week 1-6
8 caps of AndroBulk per day (one dose)
8 caps of AndroHard V3 per day (one dose)
9 caps of Mechabol per day (3 x 3) = 225 grams
6 caps of AEGIS per day (3 x 2) = 750 grams of TUDCA

As soon as the 6 weeks are up. I will run PCT for 5-6 weeks also
TCF-1
EndoAmp
SustainAlpha liquid
ZMA
Toco-8
L-Dopa Bulk Powder
Clomid 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5

Calories will remain around 4500 until the total of 12 weeks are over. If I have gained sufficient bodyfat I will drop it gradually back into the 3000's.

Any advises and tips would be much appreciated asap. Monday morning at 5am the adrenaline kicks in! I've been waiting for this TOO LONG!!!! :rolleyes:

tallstraw
06-21-2014, 05:05 PM
I think that mechabol will outshine the andromass. I think I bumped it to 12 which is when I saw the difference and it was stellar.

KGPL
06-21-2014, 05:28 PM

Protein will be 175% of what it is now. Fat will be slightly Higher and Carbs will be doubled.

Week 1-6

TCF-1
EndoAmp
SustainAlpha liquid
ZMA
Toco-8
L-Dopa Bulk Powder

Calories will remain around 4500 until the total of 12 weeks are over. If I have gained sufficient bodyfat I will drop it gradually back into the 3000's.

Any advises and tips would be much appreciated asap. Monday morning at 5am the adrenaline kicks in! I've been waiting for this TOO LONG!!!! :rolleyes:

I wish I could get androhard v3, I'd hop on and cycle right then and there :D

Should be a good run. Take a pic 6 weeks from now with the same stringer next to the same guys.

Bucks
06-21-2014, 07:29 PM

Week 1-6

TCF-1
EndoAmp
SustainAlpha liquid
ZMA
Toco-8
L-Dopa Bulk Powder

Sounds like a great run man. Mecha has that euphoric feeling and you always miss AH! LoL Is it AL Mecha or LGI?

Looks like you can see an easy 12-15lbs coming with a feel "really" good cycle..

VayneZ
06-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Thanks KG, I will take a pic with that same stringer in 6 weeks!

Bucks, it's from AL. I've only ran it 150mg in the past. Due to Burly acting as Guinea Pig I will go for 225 this time. And that's the goal: 200+ pounds, with as less fat gain as possible. I sit right now at about 184 pounds. With the calorie increase hopefully I will add and KEEP at least a few pounds of muscle. Looking forward to that euphoric feeling.

Tallstraw, I won't run any AndroMass. But both AndroBulk and AndroHard will be 8 caps a day. I have only enough to run it that high for 6 straight weeks and I'm out of ammo. Or would you or anybody else advise to start 6 caps of each a day and then kick both to 10 caps a day for the last 3 weeks??? Either that or I'll stay at a static 8 caps a day. Let me know BEFORE 4:30AM tomorrow!

I will weigh in on empty stomach when I go do cardio tomorrow morning. And then in 6 weeks again, to see how much I'll gain. Freezer is LOADED with tenderloin and salmon. I am ready for this! Uploaded a few good albums on my Ipod (Old school Coal Chamber, Korn, Dope, Static-X, etc) which I haven't listened to in awhile, to coincide with the euphoric adrenaline. All is now set. Let the chaos begin!!!! :mad:

KGPL
06-22-2014, 04:17 PM
I could honestly eat countless pounds of salmon. It just has too much fat content for my cut though :(. Not sure how you make it, but throw some teryaki sauce on it and let it marinate for an hour, then grill it and during the last few minutes drizzle a bit of honey on it. Soooooo goood.

Maybe add in a couple caps of epiandro rx or epiandro by PN? same compound, might help to boost the effects a bit.

tallstraw
06-22-2014, 08:59 PM
My bad I read it wrong, I'd run it at 8 caps the whole way. I never ran Androbulk, so I can't comment on it.

VayneZ
06-23-2014, 06:16 PM
So I'll be giving updates every now and then.

Day 1 - Beautiful

I felt that adrenaline and terminator feel I have for so long missed. And the work out was killer. Was feeling a bit nausea and wanting to vomit for a few hours. Could either be the Mechabol or the fact that I ate soooooo much.

Weighed in at 183 empty stomach. So, 6 weeks later, I am supposed to be 200.... Let's see

KGPL
06-23-2014, 07:00 PM
200 should be easy. You'll probably tack on 5-10lbs in glycogen alone.

Eden
06-25-2014, 07:54 AM
What are you eating? Like specifically.

I'd give some advice but diet is important lol. Over two hundred shouldn't be too hard but I wouldn't expect all of it to stick, glycogen as water retention make weight gain a bitch.

VayneZ
06-25-2014, 08:08 PM
I ate a lot these 3 days.... so much that I really did not feel like eating today....

Lethargy has been really heavy as well. Aggression has been INSANE but I can keep it boiled in. Was a monster in the gym and finally nailed 375 below parallel again in squats, clean and perfect.

A basic outline would be:
Meal 1 - 10 eggs (6 whole, 4 white), 2 slices of lean turkey, red and green peppers, mushrooms and 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
Meal 2 - 220 grams of fish or 170 grams of steak/chicken + 120 grams of veggies (depending on the day it can be high fat like avocado or lower fat like broccoli)
Meal 3 - Same as Meal 2
Meal 4 - 50 grams of Isolate Whey protein
Meal 5 - Same as Meal 2
Meal 6 - 35 grams of Casein
Meal 7 (when I wake up during the night, already made and prepped next to my bed) - 35 Grams of casein

Now on Mondays and Thursdays, the 5th meal would have 1.5 cup of carbs like baked potato for example. Also I would have about 1.5 cup of oatmeal mixed with blueberries (3/4 cup), cinnamon, nutmeg, creatine, flax seeds, wheat germs in almond milk. And my Post workout meal at the gym would be like 4 poptarts, a few cups of fruity pebbles, 1.5 cups of slow digestive carbs like rice or potato and a carb bar.

Tuesday and Fridays the 3rd and 5th meal will also include a cup of carbs.

And Wednesdays/Saturday/Sunday ULTRA low carbs! And high fat. I eat a lot of Avocado's and salmon on those days and 4 TBSP of Coconut oil throughout the day. Days when my carb is really high like Monday and Thursday I eat almost NO fat.

This first week will be a ''trial'' week to see how much I can eat. But like today for example I had to skip my 5th meal and just go right to my 6th because I was just TOO LOADED!

Eden or anyone else, please feel free to advise. I'm open for anything you guys would suggest. Tomorrow I gotta stick to the eating plan cause it's arms day... and my arms are.... tiny.....

As for further side effects.. had a bit difficulty falling asleep last night. Body was hot, heart rate was still heavy. Took my last 75 mg dose about 5 hours prior to sleep... so today I took it 6 hours ago... and now I'll see if I can sleep easier. And the nausea is still there... but tolerating it so far.

Eden
06-26-2014, 07:00 AM
That looks good. I would see how it works out. Usually longer low fat works better. Like say mon-fri low fat, sat, Sunday high fat, or something similar. Usually if you switch every other day it makes you super lethargic plus the hormones but, usually the effect is the same with fat loss, but you're so lethargic you can't get as much done. That's what I've found, also mon-thurs low fat and fri-sun high fat. I do think you should experiment though because everyone is a little different.

Also I've found fat, is good for adding mass in my case. Also junk food has become a staple for me because I've found it's one of the only ways for me to get enough nutrients that are easy to eat. Hard to pound back pounds of chicken and rice every day.

KGPL
06-26-2014, 08:21 AM
^ I'm the exact same way. I make some homemade peanut butter and eat it all the time. It's not very filling, but definitely helps pack in calories. My body responds extremely well to high fat too, seems to fill me out, improve skin, mood improves, and strength shoots up faster without any serious joint pain.

VayneZ
06-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys.

Today I weighed 190, but I was not really empty stomach. I am BLOATED as hell. I wore a tight bodyshirt that I always look good in. And I looked more massive than ever before (maybe I have hormone eyes lol), but I had a round belly man. SUCKS!!! And basically I've been feeling full all day. Pooped 5 times already and I think I still gotta hit the bathroom a few more times before I crash later.

So I'm definitely lowering the protein.... It's just too much. I was sitting at 120 grams of fish and 90 grams of meat for months and that worked well with me, so I'll lower to about 170 / 130 grams for now and see how that works. If I feel okay, I'll go for 180 / 140. And I'm gonna lower veggies slightly to 100 grams instead of 110. Carbs will stay the same and overall fat as well.

My plan is to make sure I stay ABOVE what is normal as regard overall calories for the first 4 weeks of the run. And then lower it back to maintenance level the last 2 weeks, and then boost it back up for the first 3 / 4 weeks of PCT, and then go maintenance again, but acquiring a higher maintenance basis than I started with before the cycle, but that would enable me to look about as lean as I was, if not more, while being more muscular.

Does this make sense?

ryhigh
06-26-2014, 11:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=btPJPFnesV4

VayneZ
06-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Ry, Perfect clip for the thread :) lol

Today I almost pulled 495. was struggling with it after lock out, and was going higher and higher and ALMOST nailed it completely straight. This is the first time I ever went this heavy WITHOUT straps. So even though it was about 2 inches from a solid nail, it's a PR for me. By next week I will nail 495!!! I'll make sure to get it filmed as well so you pro deadlifters can give me some pointers. I know my back was not as arched as it should've been... So When I nail it next week it might pretty much not be completely arched. I'll give it my best though.

As for the cals, I tried eating less protein today.. 170 grams of tilapia per meal.. and man did I feel HUNGRY in an hour!! Guess the hormones are starting to make that animal inside my stomach growl! Or my metabolic rate got used to the 220's. So I'm upping it back up to 190 and see how it goes. Steak will be 140 grams.

Oh and a lot of anger and aggression. I'm a very laid back person and always treats everybody better than I do for myself, so it doesn't effect me in that area. But just the way I push and pull weights, is like a mad angry beast! I love this....... :rolleyes:

VayneZ
07-01-2014, 07:49 PM
405 Today for 2 reps squat. No Spot but I believe it was right at parallel, if not a little higher. Maybe it was the ''fear'' that I would not come back up. Surprisingly it did not feel unbearably heavy though, so next week I will aim to nail it below parallel.

I'm getting big... fast.... I should take pictures. Maybe Thursday. But then again, I am SICK of eating and I look pregnant most of the time. Sometimes I just have to force feed myself... only for a few weeks...

KGPL
07-04-2014, 04:52 AM
^ That's how it's done, just keep the cals up. Have you ever played with knee wraps and lifting shoes? Great combination, really ups my confidence and squat #'s.

Bucks
07-04-2014, 06:08 AM
^ That's how it's done, just keep the cals up. Have you ever played with knee wraps and lifting shoes? Great combination, really ups my confidence and squat #'s.

I started using wraps and I was surprised at how much more I can push. I have surgically repaired knees that don't like heavy weight, but the wraps really help.

VayneZ
07-09-2014, 12:16 PM
meh... update, not so positive though.

I am 195 pounds right now, so I've gained a lot since I started in my low 180's. Strength has increased and mass has increased but I'm REALLY bloated. And my pressure is through the roof. Constantly battling not to vomit. My mood is pretty messed up as well. At the beginning it was fun. But now I can get really irritated and it's not that healthy.

I'll try lowering down the Mecha dose to 175 / 150mg's. Not sure I'll run this for 6 weeks anymore. Will probably run it at the most, 4 weeks. Run a short light PCT and then get back into cutting.

KGPL
07-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Maybe try increasing your water intake? Could help with digestion and health in general.

Eden
07-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Leave hormones alone ride that out. Lower food intake like cut out a meal and see how that does. I would cut out the Ezekiel bread, and the in the middle of the night shake. I don't see many carbs from other sources try upping fat intake and adding a half cup of brown rice or cup to a meal or two and see how you feel after about a week. Also if you don't add in some anti inflammatory like fish oil, I know you eat a lot of fish but try the liquid cod liver oil or something.

VayneZ
07-09-2014, 05:44 PM
KG, I'll try and drink a bit more water. I'm ULTRA lethargic these days, never hungry, never thirsty... I just miss being hungry and thirsty so much.

Eden, Thanks for the tips. I'll try eating less bread and see if I can avoid the shake during bedtime, since it has become automatic in the routine for awhile. Might lower the amount of eggs in the morning and perhaps protein a bit also. I will lower my Mechabol dose to see if I can better tolerate 175mg, because I'm not feeling good at all at 225. I have no idea how Burly handled it lol. Maybe because I'm taking 16 caps of the androseries on top of it? I'm drinking celery extracts every morning and taking Hawthorn Berries but my pressure is through the roof. If 175mg is more tolerable and the lower cals work well with it, I'll run this through til the end. This is way heavier than I imagined it would be. I can take a lot of pressure but this is madness.

P.S. I did however enjoy how easy nailing 495 in deadlift was last week. And this week I felt so comfortably strong and in control when I nailed 405 in squats deep below parallel. So don't get me wrong, this cycle is doing amazing stuff! And I feel powerful and confident as hell. But the sides are also heavy. That's why injectables are always way more fun

VayneZ
07-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Ok, so I know this might not seem like much to some of you here, But I cannot even begin to express the joy of being in the 500's FINALLY.
I weighed this morning at 193 pounds. Much of this has to do with the HUGE calorie increase, and I have gained about 10 pounds in 3 weeks.

I am overall NOT feeling good at all on this cycle. It is effecting me in other areas of my personal life which makes up most of my day when I am NOT training. So I will not continue with this, and will just run a light PCT since I have not even been on this ride for 3 weeks. Sorry to disappoint some of you who were looking forward to the results this would've brought me. Perhaps in the future when things are more stable mentally and circumstances are different then they are now, I might run a cycle. But for now, I'm sticking to being natty and will be focusing on growing stronger, hopefully as strong as KGPL is! I feel better physically and mentally hormone free, despite how amazing the training sessions are when you are on.

I was happy to have a friend record this. Nailed 505 pounds and tried 515 but failed. Will be working to keep my strength up in the 500+ through the rest of this year. So I will be gradually reducing calories. Trying my best not to lose strength.

Any critiques on form, please, as always do let me know so I can work on it! I always appreciate SS's input and advises since you guys have contributed so much to the progress I have been making lately.

505: Deadz 505 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4IKBpBi8U&feature=youtu.be)
515 Failed: Deadz 515 fail - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEPrTSe05g&feature=youtu.be)

ryhigh
07-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Damnnnnn son! Straight beast!

Cookie monsters iPhone

KGPL
07-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Great pull! I'd probably end up dead if I was wearing a sweatshirt in the gym right now haha. They help me get in my zone while doing deads, but I sweat bad enough without one.

For the 515 pull, you almost had it. That's actually my sticking point too on heavy days. Best thing to do is keep that bar close to you at all time. You did a good job off the start, but as soon as it got towards knee level the form started to slip a bit. Keep the head up and force your hips in. You'll have it next week :D

Bucks
07-12-2014, 08:08 AM
KG, I'll try and drink a bit more water. I'm ULTRA lethargic these days, never hungry, never thirsty... I just miss being hungry and thirsty so much.

Eden, Thanks for the tips. I'll try eating less bread and see if I can avoid the shake during bedtime, since it has become automatic in the routine for awhile. Might lower the amount of eggs in the morning and perhaps protein a bit also. I will lower my Mechabol dose to see if I can better tolerate 175mg, because I'm not feeling good at all at 225. I have no idea how Burly handled it lol. Maybe because I'm taking 16 caps of the androseries on top of it? I'm drinking celery extracts every morning and taking Hawthorn Berries but my pressure is through the roof. If 175mg is more tolerable and the lower cals work well with it, I'll run this through til the end. This is way heavier than I imagined it would be. I can take a lot of pressure but this is madness.

P.S. I did however enjoy how easy nailing 495 in deadlift was last week. And this week I felt so comfortably strong and in control when I nailed 405 in squats deep below parallel. So don't get me wrong, this cycle is doing amazing stuff! And I feel powerful and confident as hell. But the sides are also heavy. That's why injectables are always way more fun

I couldn't maintain more than 150mg on mech last time I used it. I tried to run 175mg and my BP was just to high and I was eating a ton of Talos just to keep it at a mid high level.

Are you dropping everything or just riding out on the Andro series?

VayneZ
07-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Ry, I am a beast in the making bro!! Thanks for checking in. Hopefully I'll grow stronger throughout this year.

KG I'll take your advise on the next lift. Not sure I'll go max next time though, because I've been maxing out for awhile now... but I'll see how I feel. I'll keep your advises in mind. I honestly feel that if I had another chance, I might've nailed it yesterday. I'm def not lowering my cals too much too fast, and try to stay around this level for now.

Bucks I feel ya man. Started off fine, but along the way I was not feeling too good. Could be other factors which are involved as well. I'm dropping everything. Just want to clear my mind. And work on the foundation hormone free for now. Will just run a light PCT cycle and then see if I can keep the strength while trying to look better than I'm looking right now with all the water retention and bloating.

VayneZ
07-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Day 4th of PCT. Was feeling really lethargic and worn out all week, but last night I got 6 hours of sleep. Normally it's not that bad, but this time I feel like trash. Can't wait to hit my L-Dopa/phenibut mix this evening and just SLEEP.

Strength has been solid so far. Nailed a few sets of max-effort 405's below parallel squats Tuesday, which went very easy. And Today I managed to do 4 reps of 120 dumbbell press, without any help on take off. Tried to do 130 but failed without a spotter, and decided to move on. My weight is still static at 193, but I'm doing my best to hold on to the high cals at least for another week and then slowly lower it because I'm just SICK of food. I eat because I know I need to.

I also feel like this :( : Role Reversal: Periods - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n81NnNs-utI)

VayneZ
07-18-2014, 10:08 PM
525 !!! I know my back was def NOT arched.. I will feel it tomorrow. Rehab time, but I can't BELIEVE I nailed 525!

Deadz 525 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb9SwFpEUE&feature=youtu.be)

KGPL
07-19-2014, 05:26 AM
525 !!! I know my back was def NOT arched.. I will feel it tomorrow. Rehab time, but I can't BELIEVE I nailed 525!

Deadz 525 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb9SwFpEUE&feature=youtu.be)

Killed it! Try doing some speed type work to get the explosiveness up, the faster you can get it off the ground, the faster it goes up. Hit the foam roller and you'll be fine :D

Nothing beats that feeling of hitting a max, dropping it from the top, and having that victory walk back. Only problem is, my current gym goes nuts any time I chalk up, pull the shoes off, and drop weights. I just shrug it off and keep going though, not like they are actually going to do anything :cool:

Cobalt
07-19-2014, 07:10 PM

Fuck YES! Nice job on the lift!

VayneZ
07-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys! Power has been better than ever these days, despite the fact that all the bloating is going down and I see the bodyfat dropping.

Finally nailed 405 solidly for a rep below parallel yesterday:

405 Deep Single Squat 20140722 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/PhlBLyS0koQ)

VayneZ
07-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Ending my 2nd week of light PCT, nailing 2 solid reps of 125's dumbbells today without any help on take off or spotting. Feeling good so far, except for my deep need to sleep MORE

After my bench and arms workout:

Cobalt
07-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks guys! Power has been better than ever these days, despite the fact that all the bloating is going down and I see the bodyfat dropping.

Finally nailed 405 solidly for a rep below parallel yesterday:

405 Deep Single Squat 20140722 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/PhlBLyS0koQ)

You made that first rep look easy, lets see some more weight!

KGPL
07-24-2014, 04:08 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. First was smooth. Go for 425 in a week or so :D

VayneZ
07-24-2014, 08:03 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. First was smooth. Go for 425 in a week or so :D

You guys, my friends are rocket scientists!! That's exactly what I will aim for! 425!!!

Tomorrow's deadlift day, but what would SS crew recommend skip deadz? Since I've been breaking pr after pr, maybe let it rest and then Tuesday with a lower back fully recovered go for the 425 and then Next Friday see if I can still get that 525 up in dead??

I need your inputs in this before tomorrow afternoon

KGPL
07-24-2014, 08:42 PM
I'd say let it rest and go for it. Hit a couple sets of light stuff to keep that "feel" for it, but nothing straining.

Not sure how you wrap your knees, but try crossing over the knee cap as many times as possible. And squat barefoot if you don't have lifting shoes :D

Btw you have some insane chest insertions. Jealous of that separation.

VayneZ
07-25-2014, 07:38 PM
KG... I read your reply too late... went for the 535 :(

Deadz 535 fail - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RdnhSRnKM&feature=youtu.be)

and ALMOST had it.. but it is... a FAIL! ugh

And thnx, my chest is one of my genetically gifted bodyparts. I wish I had shoulders like you do bro! I lack shoulders big time!
I'll try the advise of crossing over my kneecaps more with the wraps next time. And will try bear foot.. It helps in deadlifting :)

I guess next week I will take it easy on squatting.... I'll see... I'm hungry for more powerr.. sooo hungry. I really wanna nail that 535 in deadz right now!!!!

KGPL
07-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Honestly, that 535 is all yours. I know that hungry for power feeling :D You hit that max, then say fuck it, I want more!!!

I think it's a tradeoff for the chest/shoulders. Most people seem to have one overpowering the other, mine just really trump over my chest and take over on everything :(

VayneZ
07-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Honestly, that 535 is all yours. I know that hungry for power feeling :D You hit that max, then say fuck it, I want more!!!

I think it's a tradeoff for the chest/shoulders. Most people seem to have one overpowering the other, mine just really trump over my chest and take over on everything :(

I think with a little more aggression and speed at liftoff I might have an advantage through the lockout part, which is where I always get STUCK! I know I can probably lift 545 pounds now up to lockout. I gotta fix that damn lockout.

KGPL
07-25-2014, 08:42 PM
Band training+rack pulls. What's your weight at right now? Form is great on all of the lifts you posted.

VayneZ
07-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Band training+rack pulls. What's your weight at right now? Form is great on all of the lifts you posted.

I have to see if I can order some bands. What would be good to order if I can manage to get some from Elitefts.com?

And thanks man! Appreciate it the feedback on my form. I am exactly 190 pounds right now.

I was reading this article of Brandon Lilly: Improving Your Deadlift Lockout - Juggernaut Training Systems - Juggernaut Training Systems (http://www.jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/09/23/improving-deadlift-lockout/)
I 'm really thinking of applying to Cube Method's principles. I read the 365 strong e-book and it was a very good read. I think next week I'll focus on speed pulls only.

KGPL
07-26-2014, 04:38 PM
I have to see if I can order some bands. What would be good to order if I can manage to get some from Elitefts.com?

And thanks man! Appreciate it the feedback on my form. I am exactly 190 pounds right now.

I was reading this article of Brandon Lilly: Improving Your Deadlift Lockout - Juggernaut Training Systems - Juggernaut Training Systems (http://www.jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/09/23/improving-deadlift-lockout/)
I 'm really thinking of applying to Cube Method's principles. I read the 365 strong e-book and it was a very good read. I think next week I'll focus on speed pulls only.

The orange mini bands (12" I think?) are FUN. Lockout is a whole different game with them.

Cobalt
07-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Explosive snatch pulls will help you get the bar off the ground. My PL group did the cube method and we did those a lot on explosive DL training day.

Work on Power Triples too.

AttackonHill
07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Cube is good. I also like Josh Bryant's deadlift cycle:

WEEK 1

1) Deadlift-Up to 615×3

2) CAT Deads-495x6x4, 1 min rest

3) Deficit Deads from 3”-455x2x6

4) Bentover Rows-275x3x8

5) GHR-3×15

6a) Chinups-5×5

6b) BB Shrugs-5×15

7) Wide Leg Situps-3×8 w/ 10 behind head

WEEK 2

1) Deadlift-Up to 630×3

2) CAT Deads-495x8x4, 1 min rest

3) Deficit Deads from 3”-470x2x6

4) Bentover Rows-290x3x8

5) GHR-3×15 w/ 10

6a) Chinups-5×5 w/ 5

6b) BB Shrugs-5×15

WEEK 3

1) Deadlift-Up to 645×3

2) CAT Deads-495x10x4, 1 min rest

3) Deficit Deads from 3”-485x2x6

4) Bentover Rows-305x3x8

5) GHR-3×15 w/ 15

6a) Chinups-5×5 w/ 10

6b) GHR-5×15

WEEK 4 (DELOAD)

1) Deadlift-405x3x3

2) GHR-3×10

3) Wide Leg Situps-3×8

WEEK 5

1) Deadlift-Up to 665×2

2) CAT Deads-535x6x3, 90 sec rest

3) Deficit Deads-505x2x5

4) Bentover Rows-320x3x6

5) GHR-3×12 w/ 25

6a) Chinups-4×5 w/ 15

6b) Shrugs-4×12

7) Wide Leg Situps-3×8 w/ 15 behind head

WEEK 6

1) Deadlift-Up to 680×2

2) CAT Deads-560x5x3, 90 sec rest

3) Deficit Deads-520x2x5

4) Bentover Rows-335x3x6

5) GHR-3×12 w/ 35

6a) Chinups-4×5 w/ 20

6b) Shrugs-4×12

WEEK 7

1) Deadlift-Up to 700×2

2) Reverse Band Deadlift-800×1

3) CAT Deads-585x4x3, 90 sec rest

4) Deficit Deads-535x2x5

5) Bentover Rows-350x3x6

6) GHR-3×12 w/ 45

7a) Chinups-4×5 w/ 25

7b) Shrugs-4×12

WEEK 8 (DELOAD)

1) Deadlift-405x3x3

2) GHR-3×10

3) Wide Leg Situps-3×8

WEEK 9

1) Deadlift-Up to 715×1

2) CAT Deads-605x4x2, 120 sec rest

3) Lightening Deads-315x4x2

4) 6 sec Isometric Deads-405x3x1 2” off floor, 405x3x1 2” from lockout

5) Bentover Rows-365x3x5

6) GHR-3×10 w/ 55

7a) Chinups-3×5 w/ 30

7b) Shrugs-3×10

8) Wide Leg Situps-3×8 w/ 20 behind head

WEEK 10

1) Deadlift-Up to 730×1

2) CAT Deads-620x3x2, 150 sec rest

4) 6 Sec Isometric Deads-405x3x1 2” off floor, 405x3x1 2” from lockout

5) Bentover Rows-375x3x5

6) GHR-3×8 w/ 65

7a) Chinups-3×4 w/ 35

7b) Shrugs-3×8

8) Wide Leg Situps-3×7 w/ 25 behind head

WEEK 11

1) Deadlift-Up to 745×1

2) CAT Deads-635x2x2, rest as needed

4) 6 Sec Isometric Deads-405x3x1, 2” off floor, 405x3x1 2” from lockout

5) Bentover Rows-385x3x5

6) GHR-3×6 w/ 75

7a) Chinups-3×3 w/ 40

7b) Shrugs-3×8

8) Wide Leg Situps

WEEK 12 (DELOAD)

1) Deadlift-405x3x3

2) GHR-3×10

3) Wide Leg Situps-3×8

CAT just means explosive reps, and even if you can't move the weight quickly, you move it with the intent as if you could. The numbers here are based off of a 700 deadlift to start with.

It's a brutal program, but it's awesome of powerbuilding. You blow up in size and strength. Added around 60 lbs to my max from 545 - 600 (no hormones or AAS either).

Good job on the 525 lift.

VayneZ
08-02-2014, 02:19 PM
AttackOnHill, Thanks so much for the input. I read your reply and didn't get a chance to get back at you sooner, but that program is just hands down BRUTAL! I'll be applying some of it's principles throughout these weeks. 600 with No Hormones is bad ass!!! I don't think I'll jump on ANY hormones for now or maybe even years, because it messes me up emotionally, and I can't deal with that right now. So I'll see how strong I can become without hormones.

Question: The 6 seconds isometric deadz with pause at lockout, those are the same as what is called ''one and a half's''? What's a good youtube video or site I can see how this is accurately performed?

Cobalt WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED to your arms bro?! They're almost about to explode in that avi!! :p I take it you are seeing great results.
I did focus on power triplets this week (yesterday) and deficits.

Tuesday I ended up feeling my left hamstring when I was doing standing leg curls, explosively on the positives and slower down on the negatives. I stretched the hell out of it daily, but Yesterday when I was deadlifting I felt it again. I believe my workout was something like this:

135 x 15 x 2
225 x 12 x 2
Added Belt
315 x 8 (started feeling my left hamstring)
405 x 5
455 x 2 (2 things happened here that prevented me from going for triplets: 1) my palms did not fully recover from last week so the blisters started opening again and 2) I really started to feel my hamstring)
495 singles x 4 (Felt really comfortable overall nailing every one of them, so I did not max out my efforts)

At the end of the last 495 lift my left palm started bleeding. But I was just too fired up to stop here.

405 deficits (about 2" plates) Triplets x 3

And that was it for deads. Did some posterior/medial delt work and then did a few light dumbbell SLDL, light Seated leg curls and stretched my hip flexors good and got out of the gym.

Today both of my hamstrings are a bit strained, but nothing serious. I will really try to either do really light SLDL, Deadz and squats next week, or not do any of them at ALL because my whole system is taxed OUT! Guys encourage me not to be stubborn please.

necropuppy
08-05-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm in. It's gonna take make while to catch up reading back to 2013. But damn bro, the latest pic? You're a monster. Gives me a goal.

I like how you include your diet, I'm going to glean some info from these that I can definitely incorporate into my diet.

VayneZ
08-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Necro thanks for the encouraging words. I still believe I'm a far way off from looking like a monster :rolleyes: but mark my words I'll get there!

4 weeks of light PCT is over (and also a few really busy weeks, so haven't been able to be as active on the board as I used to).

Did a few dose of ECA over the past 2 weeks, but every now and then. Thinking about taking a week or two off from all stims, except Caffeine and run VPX's Thyrovex and then run an all out Alpha-T2 / OxyElite Pro stack, maybe combined with Ephedrine and Caffeine for 6 weeks.

Gonna drop cals also but keep Protein higher then it was before on any other ''cutting cycles'' and fat will also be moderate.

Any inputs? 2 week countdown starts now (Although I am DYING to start this already, but if I understood correctly I should give my adrenal glands a break first)

Eden
08-11-2014, 09:56 AM
I've never been a fan if stims. I found they made me lethargic and affected everything in my body negatively and I still had to get the rest somewhere else.

I'd try just some intuitive eating. If you know your body well enough I've found eating when I want portions I want and what I want my body responded very positively to that. Than if I tried to force in x, y, z food.

Like if I had a day where I wasn't that hungry and I ate less. I would usually find I was bigger, heavier and leaner the next day than if I tried to force in those meals.

Just dont get crazy with it. Like just because you don't ever feel hungry doesn't mean don't eat lol.

Keep us updated and I'll see if I can figure anything else out that might help.

O_RYAN_007
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM

First off, great progress! I haven't checked in on this thread in a while, but I'm glad I did!

Now to be to the brass tax... There's not need to hover over the bar for that long, it tends to make you over think and most times fail the lift. I practically run at the bar, get set, get my footing correct, deep belly breaths, and rip that bar up!

Another thing that I think is hindering the bar speed, is that you exhale all you air out when you start to scream at the beginning. Get tight, and stay tight throughout the entire lift to ensure lockout. I would also work on telling yourself to pull your shoulders back, this is needed at lockout.

Another thing that jumped out at me was looking at the 21 second mark of the video... You dip down really low, you ascend without taking the weight with you (no leg drive), then you commence to start the deadlift with the ALL upper back. This is a recipe for disaster down the road, you NEED to drive with the legs, then let your mid-upper back do its thing towards lockout.

These are some of the keys things I took away from dissecting the video.

Cheers and keep killing it brother! LEG DRIVE!!!!

VayneZ
08-11-2014, 07:49 PM
First off, great progress! I haven't checked in on this thread in a while, but I'm glad I did!

Now to be to the brass tax... There's not need to hover over the bar for that long, it tends to make you over think and most times fail the lift. I practically run at the bar, get set, get my footing correct, deep belly breaths, and rip that bar up!

Another thing that I think is hindering the bar speed, is that you exhale all you air out when you start to scream at the beginning. Get tight, and stay tight throughout the entire lift to ensure lockout. I would also work on telling yourself to pull your shoulders back, this is needed at lockout.

Another thing that jumped out at me was looking at the 21 second mark of the video... You dip down really low, you ascend without taking the weight with you (no leg drive), then you commence to start the deadlift with the ALL upper back. This is a recipe for disaster down the road, you NEED to drive with the legs, then let your mid-upper back do its thing towards lockout.

These are some of the keys things I took away from dissecting the video.

Cheers and keep killing it brother! LEG DRIVE!!!!

Ra, I really needed to read this from you bro THANKS!! I'm glad you decided to take a look and provide details to work on. I will definitely be implementing your advise. Is the dip in itself to low? If I understand correctly I should:

1. Step up to the plate and immediately dip (don't waste any second hesitating or pondering in my mind)
2. As I dip, Tighten my shoulders back and chest up
3. Pure leg drive until lockout and then start using the upper
4. Don't scream out the air out, but just stay tight

I will be going lighter these 2 weeks, and focusing on proper technique, while letting my CNS get a break at the same time.

VayneZ
08-11-2014, 07:52 PM
I've never been a fan if stims. I found they made me lethargic and affected everything in my body negatively and I still had to get the rest somewhere else.

I'd try just some intuitive eating. If you know your body well enough I've found eating when I want portions I want and what I want my body responded very positively to that. Than if I tried to force in x, y, z food.

Like if I had a day where I wasn't that hungry and I ate less. I would usually find I was bigger, heavier and leaner the next day than if I tried to force in those meals.

Just dont get crazy with it. Like just because you don't ever feel hungry doesn't mean don't eat lol.

Keep us updated and I'll see if I can figure anything else out that might help.

Thanks Eden, I will try to update more regularly. In the process of a job change now, so kinda extra busy these days. Good advise, I'll keep it in mind bro!

O_RYAN_007
08-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Ra, I really needed to read this from you bro THANKS!! I'm glad you decided to take a look and provide details to work on. I will definitely be implementing your advise. Is the dip in itself to low? If I understand correctly I should:

1. Step up to the plate and immediately dip (don't waste any second hesitating or pondering in my mind)
2. As I dip, Tighten my shoulders back and chest up
3. Pure leg drive until lockout and then start using the upper
(Note:) As you drive the legs, start firing the glutes and pull the shoulders back. They should all be firing at the same time to optimize the lift.

4. Don't scream out the air out, but just stay tight

I will be going lighter these 2 weeks, and focusing on proper technique, while letting my CNS get a break at the same time.

It sounds like you understand everything else I described. Keep up the hard work. I'll give you a video I took today to give you some perseverance and inspiration!

Fuerte Loco 600# DL - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-KDw9FOWI)

VayneZ
08-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Bro! You're in the 600's!! WHAAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome man just awesome!!! You have made MAD progress!
I am definitely inspired now!!!

VayneZ
08-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Yesterday Delts/Back day

Getting ready to get lean

AttackonHill
08-19-2014, 08:55 PM
AttackOnHill, Thanks so much for the input. I read your reply and didn't get a chance to get back at you sooner, but that program is just hands down BRUTAL! I'll be applying some of it's principles throughout these weeks. 600 with No Hormones is bad ass!!! I don't think I'll jump on ANY hormones for now or maybe even years, because it messes me up emotionally, and I can't deal with that right now. So I'll see how strong I can become without hormones.

Question: The 6 seconds isometric deadz with pause at lockout, those are the same as what is called ''one and a half's''? What's a good youtube video or site I can see how this is accurately performed?

No problem man. Sorry for the late reply. 600 is good but I'm short and fat, so not as impressive. Trying to work on the fat part haha less of the blob more of the hulk. I hear you on the emotions. I'm normally mellow, but bad temper and anxiety when under pressure. Very interested in trying some hormones, but will have to gauge I guess.

The program is absolutely brutal, my brother and I did it. Need to pound the calories (not hard when you're a fat sack like me), but if you hit it hard and recover properly between workouts you'll make some crazy gains. I'd say if you give it your all with proper recovery/nutrition you'll add a minimum of 20 lbs to your max, my brother and I of course added more.

Isometric holds are done in a power rack. The pins he refers to are those safety bars meant to catch the weight if you fail in a squat or whatever. You put the bar on the ground, load your weight, then put the safety pins in at the specified height. Pull the weight as you would with a normal deadlift and when you hit the pins - they will block the bar from being fully deadlifted to the top - continue to pull (keeping strict form of course so no injuries) with all your might. Obviously the pins keep the bar immobile, but the idea with isometrics is your body can actually generate more maximal force struggling against an unmoving object. Isometrics give great gains, just need to cycle on and off them, if overused there are diminishing returns.

I've never seen a youtube vid but there's probably some out there showing isometrics. You can also do isometric squats, bench, etc, though I like them best on deadlifts. Good luck and I'll keep checking in.

Upper body looking beast from your pic man.

VayneZ
08-23-2014, 12:10 PM
AttackOnHill I will def try these this coming Friday! Would you advise to start with the iso's or do basic deadlifts first and then the iso's?

Update, August 21st:

So far I've been on Alpha-T2 for a week and have lowered my cals, Protein, fat and Carbs but especially carbs. Only lost a pound though. Been training a bit lighter and more focused on contraction and slow negatives

My goal is to eventually be around where I was bodyfat-wise in May, but with more definition , mass and strength:

(pics of May)

necropuppy
08-23-2014, 12:32 PM
You thought about adding in t3? Is this the OG alpha t2 or the new version?

What weight/bf were you at in may?

Sick physique though.

VayneZ
08-23-2014, 08:03 PM
You thought about adding in t3? Is this the OG alpha t2 or the new version?

What weight/bf were you at in may?

Sick physique though.

I ran T3 back in 2012 and I didn't really like it when I got off of it, packed on mad bodyfat like nothing. Difficult to say how well it worked with me since my diet was nowhere near as static as it is now. It's the new Alpha-T2 and together with my lower cals it is working BEAST amazing. The only thing is I sweat so much that I start smelling.

Didn't measure my bodyfat in May but I was sitting at around 170-175 pounds, and I'm 5'7.

I will probably add Ephedrine through September, see how it will feel along with the Alpha-T2

necropuppy
08-23-2014, 08:21 PM
I ran T3 back in 2012 and I didn't really like it when I got off of it, packed on mad bodyfat like nothing. Difficult to say how well it worked with me since my diet was nowhere near as static as it is now. It's the new Alpha-T2 and together with my lower cals it is working BEAST amazing. The only thing is I sweat so much that I start smelling.

Didn't measure my bodyfat in May but I was sitting at around 170-175 pounds, and I'm 5'7.

I will probably add Ephedrine through September, see how it will feel along with the Alpha-T2

Fuck I'm about to come off t2/t3/t4. I hope I don't blow up.

Ephedrine sounds like a plan, consider albuterol? I personally can't stand clen the half-life is way to long.

VayneZ
08-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Been awhile since I ran albuterol, maybe 8 years back, when I was preparing for my first show, so can't give much feedback on it.
And clen is indeed hardcore. I did Clen with T3 and Tren-E once. That will get you LEAN! But Right now Ephedrine is way more good on the heart and mind (love the euphoric feeling).

VayneZ
11-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Gonna make the comeback guys! This is the calm before the storm :mad:

VayneZ
11-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Tomorrow I'll start DNP through a keto run. Been on keto for a week already.

Before pics

Scope75
11-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Good luck with that dnp.

Be sure to post up your thoughts on it.

Turbo6GN
11-29-2014, 08:01 AM
Lookin good bro, get at it!!!

Long time no chat, hope all is well.

VayneZ
11-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Scope and Turbo Thanks bros! And yeah I will def go by feel. If this starts messing me up mentally or my routine or anything I'll just stop

Scope75
11-29-2014, 10:15 AM
What's your dosing protocol and how long of a run is planned.

VayneZ
11-29-2014, 10:14 PM
What's your dosing protocol and how long of a run is planned.

As long as I can bare, with the goal set at 20 days.

Day 1:
Took my first 150mg dose at the gym, since I met up there with the friend who was bringing me them.
When I did 225 x 10 squatting, which was our very first exercise I felt like the hole gym was spining in cicrles! it was MADNESS! And boy did I sweat.

I never believed I could drink and crave so much water all day. Good think I went to work with two HUGE bottled water and would constantly refill them at water fountains and soooo many bathroom break.

I did not feel lethargic at all, I'm am so focused in everything I do, and today was a really great night at work. When I stopped to wash my face in the bathroom at a hotel, I was dripping sweat. I felt like Jeremy Renner in the Bourne Legacy while he was in Malaysia with the fever.

I really really liked Day 1. I felt like it was a positive mind adventure and had no depressions whatso ever.

BBG
11-29-2014, 11:24 PM
I never believed I could drink and crave so much water all day. .

See that, my advice wasn't just annoying and redundant! haha

WesleyInman
11-30-2014, 04:32 PM
Nice work as always man..im proud of you!

VayneZ
11-30-2014, 10:51 PM
Nice work as always man..im proud of you!

Thanks Wes, Glad to have you up here with us.

VayneZ
11-30-2014, 10:55 PM
Day 2:

A lot of sweating, but I'm a taxi driver so it works well. I slept PRETTY good, so day 1 no insomnia.

Thirst is out of control. Been drinking more water than I ever though possible.

So far, DNP is sweet. Soon I'll bump it to 300mg and see how it feels there.

Scope75
12-01-2014, 09:09 AM
As long as I can bare, with the goal set at 20 days.

Day 1:
Took my first 150mg dose at the gym, since I met up there with the friend who was bringing me them.
When I did 225 x 10 squatting, which was our very first exercise I felt like the hole gym was spining in cicrles! it was MADNESS! And boy did I sweat.

I never believed I could drink and crave so much water all day. Good think I went to work with two HUGE bottled water and would constantly refill them at water fountains and soooo many bathroom break.

I did not feel lethargic at all, I'm am so focused in everything I do, and today was a really great night at work. When I stopped to wash my face in the bathroom at a hotel, I was dripping sweat. I felt like Jeremy Renner in the Bourne Legacy while he was in Malaysia with the fever.

I really really liked Day 1. I felt like it was a positive mind adventure and had no depressions whatso ever.

Sounds pretty extreme...
Take it slow man just take it slow.

VayneZ
12-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Scope, Thanks bro! I'll see, either today or tomorrow I'll try 300 for the first time. and Then eod day like BBG and Weekend.
Thinking of taking Axon today with my C4 as pre-workout. Day 2 I have also slept like a baby :)

VayneZ
12-01-2014, 11:36 PM
300mg today. Not bad at all, very tolerable! Maybe I'm still early in the run, but it almost feels like I could go for 450mg. Maybe next week. What do you guys think?

The only thing that really really sucks is wanting to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! And also how thirsty I get!!!! MY GOD today I have drank sooooo much water!! And I'm also starving, eventhough I upped my protein and fat intake quite a bit. I'll probably up my protein a bit more if this starvation feeling is still here by Thursday.

Very sick and awesome workout today at the gym. Eventhough I haven't had carbs for a week, I felt so energetic and strong.
And so far since I started DNP I've been in a very very good mood. Not sure if this has anything to do with the compound.

Oh and one more thing. The feeling of being hot and sweating all the time is so satisfying... Not sure if BBG or Weekend would agree, but it just feels sooooo good :rolleyes:

Scope75
12-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Bro why not try the lowest dose required with this stuff.
A little to much and your toast there's no coming back from to much DNP.
If it works at a lower dose rock that shit out there.

Never ran DNP and Never will but those are just my thoughts and opinions.

weekend
12-02-2014, 01:25 AM
300mg today. Not bad at all, very tolerable! Maybe I'm still early in the run, but it almost feels like I could go for 450mg. Maybe next week. What do you guys think?

The only thing that really really sucks is wanting to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! And also how thirsty I get!!!! MY GOD today I have drank sooooo much water!! And I'm also starving, eventhough I upped my protein and fat intake quite a bit. I'll probably up my protein a bit more if this starvation feeling is still here by Thursday.

Very sick and awesome workout today at the gym. Eventhough I haven't had carbs for a week, I felt so energetic and strong.
And so far since I started DNP I've been in a very very good mood. Not sure if this has anything to do with the compound.

Oh and one more thing. The feeling of being hot and sweating all the time is so satisfying... Not sure if BBG or Weekend would agree, but it just feels sooooo good :rolleyes:

these are signs that your body is already being pushed to the limits. stay at 300 or all you will want to do is sit in front of a fan and eat fruit and drink ice water...

if you do 300 ed, you will feel it much more on day 4-5 of 300 than you did today

and yes, DNP has a weird energizing feeling at first, until you become extremely glycogen depleted and t3 declines

on another note, i started DNP today :)

- - - Updated - - -

lower that fat as much as you can brother. more veggies.

btw i'm going to eat carbs this time on dnp so i'll let you know if i see a big difference

VayneZ
12-02-2014, 01:01 PM
This is why I love this forum. If you guys don't remind me of these things or give me these warning I would probably end up dead on this run!!!! Thanks Scope and Weekend!!

Nice to have you on board on the run Weekend!! It'll be a very hot December for both of us lol. I'll up my veggies. So you suggest not upping the fat? I was just thinking of upping my Coconut Oil intake to 6 TBSP's a day instead of 4. Would not fat work more synergistic with DNP?

Today I will only take 150mg. Thanks to your warnings! Or else I would've gone for 300 again for sure!

weekend
12-02-2014, 02:28 PM
coconut oil is an exception :)

can barely use it for energy and it just increases ketone production

go ahead and do 300 ED if you want.. you wouldn't die from this stuff man, no one who regularly posts on swole source would be dumb enough to ignore warning signs beyond where youre at... just at 450 i felt like i was basically a useless blob of bloated, sweaty flesh