PDA

View Full Version : How do you stand on Anadrol anyway?

killler
03-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Like the title says....

I have never done AAS or PH before.

I am 29 years old,have been training for 12 years.

I have an extensive training experience.

I am very strong and I lift heavy(400 lb bench for example).

I do have some mass but I lack the monster mass I have always fantasized about,which I will off course,never gain naturally.

Anyway,I was thinking of doing short,3-4 weeks dbol or abomb cycles,with a very small amount of test off course for a base.

These would be a few all-I-can-grab-and-steal and keep-as-much-of-it I can cycles.Robbery style.

I don`t like the idea of long injectable cycles (test for example) as I believe the longer I stay on,the suppression will be greater and the potential for me liking it too much and not wanting to ever get off.

What do you think?

O_RYAN_007
03-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Are you planning on running hcg during this Anadrol cycle? I'm pretty sure 3 wks of Anadrol will shut you down just as bad as a long test run. How much research have you done regarding the effects/side effects of anadrol?

killler
03-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Are you planning on running hcg during this Anadrol cycle? I'm pretty sure 3 wks of Anadrol will shut you down just as bad as a long test run. How much research have you done regarding the effects/side effects of anadrol?
I plan on running HCG if necessary off course.

I have read everything there is on Anadrol side effects.

Just don`t know how exaggerated these claims are.

I think nobody would run it if it were so horrible.Seems people report worse sides on tren then on Anadrol.I haven`t really read some horrible reports on Anadrol on the forums actually.

Dbol cycles would be an option for me too.

longBallLima
03-19-2013, 01:47 AM
I think it's a bit of wishful thinking that the sides are just exaggeration.everything leads me to believe oxymetholone is liver poison and i personally wouldn'trisk it. If shutdown is a concern,it doesn't seem that advantageous either.

killler
03-19-2013, 07:32 AM
I think it's a bit of wishful thinking that the sides are just exaggeration.everything leads me to believe oxymetholone is liver poison and i personally wouldn'trisk it. If shutdown is a concern,it doesn't seem that advantageous either.
How about dbol?

Liver-wise?

DJM
03-19-2013, 07:37 AM
jmo i think they are over stated the sides

the phs people use are probably worse

dbol probably feels better, abombs are stronger, burly has used and swears by them

in a 4-6 wk run the liver damage would be minimal, people stack the two even

longBallLima
03-19-2013, 08:51 AM
How about dbol?

Liver-wise?

from what i hear, much better/milder on the liver

jmo i think they are over stated the sides

the phs people use are probably worse

dbol probably feels better, abombs are stronger, burly has used and swears by them

in a 4-6 wk run the liver damage would be minimal, people stack the two even

^^^^
This fella knows his shit

as a general disclaimer, most guys here know more about AAS than I do, so i may be over cautious about some specific compounds. anadrol just happened to be pretty popular in brazil (pharma grade and all) and i saw some fellas do not so hot on it. Granted, given their level of education on anabolics, they were probably not doing everything they should as far as liver care

burlyman30
03-20-2013, 08:29 AM
A-50 is an impressive compound. If you are using liver protection like TUDCA then I wouldnt worry about the liver. The drug was developed for anemia patients, and as such, has some very amazing blood building abilities. It was given to many patients at doses that BBers would shy away from, with the stipulation that liver tests be done regularly.

On the feel: anadrol can cause lethargy. I would say this is dependent on dosage and length of use. At 50/ day I felt good and got good results. At 100/day I began to get lethargy, but the results in the gym were unparalleled. At 150/day results were no better and I felt so bad I had to drop dosage in order to continue.

Dbol will get you strong fast too, like a-50... but maybe not quite as strong. However, most people feel good on it and don't complain of lethargy.

Rodja
03-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Here's the thing about a short-run cycle: there's not enough time for anything to really happen outside of some glycogen retention. Yes, there will be some LBM gain, but it won't have enough time to mature and most of the gains will be lost in PCT.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Here's the thing about a short-run cycle: there's not enough time for anything to really happen outside of some glycogen retention. Yes, there will be some LBM gain, but it won't have enough time to mature and most of the gains will be lost in PCT.

How long do you advocate a cycle should be to allow gains to "solidify"?

I think the main problem with short cycles is people expect too much of them. They assume the glycogen retention is a massive gain in LBM and are shocked when it vanishes in PCT.

DJM
03-20-2013, 12:25 PM
id say 10wks+

its what made the andro series so good as a ph, unique in that you can go that long, really only other option is thinking pinning

burlyman30
03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
How long do you advocate a cycle should be to allow gains to "solidify"?

I think the main problem with short cycles is people expect too much of them. They assume the glycogen retention is a massive gain in LBM and are shocked when it vanishes in PCT.

id say 10wks+

its what made the andro series so good as a ph, unique in that you can go that long, really only other option is thinking pinning

Agree with DJ here.. not saying you can't retain any muscle from a short cycle but you will retain much more from a longer one. Aside from suppression, my 12 week androbulk run was worry free and though I didn't expect massive gains because I was on a recomp, the gains I made were solid.

longBallLima
03-20-2013, 01:28 PM
burly, how aggro did you get on Anadrol? I have a friend that became borderline murderous lol

Rodja
03-20-2013, 01:43 PM
id say 10wks+

Bingo. The gains will slow down towards the tail end of the cycle, but will much easier to keep.

burlyman30
03-20-2013, 03:27 PM
burly, how aggro did you get on Anadrol? I have a friend that became borderline murderous lol

I just had one moment of losing it. After that I kept myself in check, having realized that I was more reactive.

longBallLima
03-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I just had one moment of losing it. After that I kept myself in check, having realized that I was more reactive.

my friend caught someone trying to steal his wallet in a bus, beat his ass and tried to stab his eyes with a pen before people interfered and got him off the thief lol

burlyman30
03-21-2013, 10:49 PM
my friend caught someone trying to steal his wallet in a bus, beat his ass and tried to stab his eyes with a pen before people interfered and got him off the thief lol

I can see that happening, actually. I'm a mellow guy, and have only "seen red" very few times in my life. Anadrol was involved with one of them.

Eden
03-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I haven't followed the thread just want to put that out there, I'm spastic right now. However, most guys who are just absolutely sick with mass, never come off. If you don't have a moral objection to that, I don't see too much problem with it. I see that some guys do get too obsessed over the "More is better" mantra, and go off the deep end as far as usage, but keeping your mind clear, and grounded with your body will tell you that more isn't always the best solution.

I will say that the side effects of things like anadrol I don't know anything about the stuff I know is traditional anabolics/androgens, I don't go near stuff like anadrol because as I remember I considered it rat poison. I also do however believe that the side-effects of dBol, and most orals is highly overstated, I know a guy on 700mg of dbol, 900mg sust, 600mg EQ, and he has no adverse effects from the dbol, and as I know 700mg of dbol per week is pretty high.