PDA

View Full Version : PP products

islandmagic
03-19-2013, 05:05 PM
holy cow folks are paying a boat load of cash for PP products on e-bay

PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE SUSTAIN ALPHA cream -the old version is going 95
Endoamp Max 66g 105 bucks

wow I have about a year plus of sustain alpha ha ha ha .....

longBallLima
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
holy cow folks are paying a boat load of cash for PP products on e-bay

PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE SUSTAIN ALPHA cream -the old version is going 95
Endoamp Max 66g 105 bucks

wow I have about a year plus of sustain alpha ha ha ha .....

sell, make profit, get bitches.

Bucks
03-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Just look at it on Ammzon.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-19-2013, 06:12 PM
yeah buddy, that's like sitting on gold (your SA Stash).

I have a few bottles in my personal stash too, but I find myself not wanting to use them...saving for a rainy day, I guess ;)

burlyman30
03-19-2013, 06:50 PM
I wonder what PPs Turinabol would be worth now.... :D

Not that I am selling any of a stash that I may or may not have... Haha.

weekend
03-19-2013, 06:54 PM
probably $100/bottle

Coolazice
03-19-2013, 06:54 PM
probably $100/bottle

That would be my guess.

Scope75
03-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I have about 3-400 in Tbol then. Lol

Would I sell it???
Fuck yeah!!!

weekend
03-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Shit made my friend so irritable haha I almost tried it until I saw his reaction.

burlyman30
03-19-2013, 09:23 PM
probably $100/bottle

Sounds like I could pay my mortgage with it. Lol.

Cobalt
03-19-2013, 09:35 PM
probably $100/bottle

It was going for that much right after it was discontinued.
I'd be scared to see a bottle on ebay now.

burlyman30
03-19-2013, 10:44 PM
It was going for that much right after it was discontinued.
I'd be scared to see a bottle on ebay now.

Is hdrol/tbol banned yet? I don't keep track.

Bucks
03-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Is hdrol/tbol banned yet? I don't keep track.

No everyone is still making Hdrol clones. Don't I remember you saying PP's Tbol was very smooth for you ?

Hmmm. Something I haven't ran yet. LOL.

burlyman30
03-20-2013, 08:12 AM
No everyone is still making Hdrol clones. Don't I remember you saying PP's Tbol was very smooth for you ?

Hmmm. Something I haven't ran yet. LOL.

I think Androbulk is the one I most often referred to as smooth.

Of the PHs ive tried, turinabol-lv is definitely one of the favorites. I can't compare it to other hdrol clones, as I haven't used the other brands. Feedback from others indicated that 90 mg was equal to more like 120 of others clones.

It's slow to kick in. You feel it in the first week, but in week 3 is when the magic seems to happen. This slower onset is the reason I always ran it longer (8+ weeks).

Jack O'Neill
03-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Do you think Androbulk could be use as a recomp agent?
For example, 6 or 9 caps for 8 weeks with a finetuned diet slightly under maintenance???

Right Hook
03-20-2013, 09:52 AM
260 for AM. Lol no

Wts: Am - LeanBulk Forums | Fitness Discussion Group | Fitness Forums (http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17810)

Coolazice
03-20-2013, 10:08 AM
260 for AM. Lol no

Wts: Am - LeanBulk Forums | Fitness Discussion Group | Fitness Forums (http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17810)

Are you kidding me? The guy has 2 posts and one of them says: ..."but have to find them so i wont be able ship away." I really hope that thread is deleted and he gets banned before someone gets robbed by that kid.

islandmagic
03-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Are you kidding me? The guy has 2 posts and one of them says: ..."but have to find them so i wont be able ship away." I really hope that thread is deleted and he gets banned before someone gets robbed by that kid.

WTF I am going to send you Cash so you can find them... lol

Coolazice
03-20-2013, 10:48 AM
WTF I am going to send you Cash so you can find them... lol

If they even exist in his stash. How many kids leave boxes/bottles at their parents house with the word "steroids" on it?

Btw, thanks again for the Tanka Bites. They were good!

BoneDaddy
03-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I found some leftover 1T-Tren a few days ago. Made me sad and nostalgic.....That sweet, sweet lotion.........

DJM
03-20-2013, 11:25 AM
I found some leftover 1T-Tren a few days ago. Made me sad and nostalgic.....That sweet, sweet lotion.........

was it really that good? everyone raves, but then i was just told 50mg var was blowing it away when the user previously loved 1t tren, and that same var i liked alot but wouldnt base a cycle around it

sandman
04-19-2013, 12:40 PM
post by h2s
I will add my 2cents, because i can, and really don't give a fuck that Sand won't have the chance to respond. I welcomed you to the door before.

Again, I am 100% confident about the happenings of the raid, etc.. I have stated this before. Nathan chase also sold untested hormones that failed in testing. I don't think Eric was the best business man, he himself would admit that was his weakness. But if you were to have asked him, it was never about the money (believe me, I make more than the salary he allotted himself).

Get the sand out of your vag.

And PP claimed GMP certified which they weren't. So again there's no real big difference between NTBM and PP. Both were shady companies. Get off the high horse.

Don't act like one company was better or more honest than the other when they are or were both unhonest companies.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 12:42 PM
And PP claimed GMP certified which they weren't. So again there's no real big difference between NTBM and PP. Both were shady companies. Get off the high horse.

Can we vote this troll off the island? All in favor, please "like" this post.

sandman
04-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Do you have any proof of this?

Actually, Primordial was pretty transparent from what I saw. Please explain how they were shady.

Ask h2s, if he's honest he'll tell you

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Ask h2s, if he's honest he'll tell you

I don't want hearsay - I asked for proof. ;)

sandman
04-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't want hearsay - I asked for proof. ;)

Then get in touch with beloved Eric

nate3993
04-19-2013, 12:56 PM
wow. u know what. it'd be pretty cool if u ever had actual good info to post sand. unfortunately, you don't, so stop posting. annoying ippy 2.0

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Then get in touch with beloved Eric

You are the one making the claim against Eric so the burden of proof is on you. I don't need to search for proof of anything since I am making no claims. ;)

SoCal-Nutrition
04-19-2013, 12:59 PM
please let this feud die...PP is gone.

sandman
04-19-2013, 01:03 PM
You are the one making the claim against Eric so the burden of proof is on you. I don't need to search for proof of anything since I am making no claims. ;)

How would you like me to prove the company didn't have something? How does that even make sense? Your best bet is to get the people who were close to the situation to be honest about it. Thats how I found out

Freepressright
04-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Even if Eric had some difficulties, comparing his troubles to the outright deception of the compulsive liar Nathan Chase is apples to oranges.

Nate has been caught spiking compounds with secret ingredients, dispensing dangerous advice, making outright false claims, lying about military service, lying about education, lying about assets, etc. You name it. This fat turd has zero integrity.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 01:06 PM
How would you like me to prove the company didn't have something? How does that even make sense? Your best bet is to get the people who were close to the situation to be honest about it. Thats how I found out

You made the claim - you need to back it up... It makes perfect sense to normal people. Who was so close to the situation that allegedly spilled their guts to you?

sandman
04-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Even if Eric had some difficulties, comparing his troubles to the outright deception of the compulsive liar Nathan Chase is apples to oranges.

Nate has been caught spiking compounds with secret ingredients, dispensing dangerous advice, making outright false claims, lying about military service, lying about education, lying about assets, etc. You name it. This fat turd has zero integrity.

Again Eric lied about a bunch of stuff too. You just follow Eric and dislike Nate so you make it seem like one is worse than the other. For someone who doesn't care either way they are equally as bad. That was the whole point in the first post. Don't point fingers at one and praise the other who's doing the same things.

- - - Updated - - -

You made the claim - you need to back it up... It makes perfect sense to normal people. Who was so close to the situation that allegedly spilled their guts to you?

Yeah let me go get a gmp certification that they didn't have and show you. Let's go get official PP paperwork saying we are too broke to get a certification. You actually think that stuff existed? If your going to come at me atleast be intelligent about it. Your getting ignored until you wise up.

Freepressright
04-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey Sandman, who are you?

sandman
04-19-2013, 01:16 PM

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/214/e50/25f/resized/i-am-batman-meme-generator-i-am-batman-274713.jpg?1341675155.jpg

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Yeah let me go get a gmp certification that they didn't have and show you. Let's go get official PP paperwork saying we are too broke to get a certification. You actually think that stuff existed? If your going to come at me atleast be intelligent about it. Your getting ignored until you wise up.

I don't know if Eric made a false claim or not, but you are the one making that accusation. So you either need to wise up and have proof when making accusations or not argue about stuff without proof. Just do everyone a favor and take a hike, you troll.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 01:21 PM

Probably that little deuchebag that was working for Venus and spamming every forum out there when that whole mess got started.

DJM
04-19-2013, 01:21 PM
http://alex.leonard.ie/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cowen-on-the-razz.jpg

Enuke65
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
nice tits

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Again Eric lied about a bunch of stuff too. You just follow Eric and dislike Nate so you make it seem like one is worse than the other. For someone who doesn't care either way they are equally as bad. That was the whole point in the first post. Don't point fingers at one and praise the other who's doing the same things.

Aware me on said "bunch of stuff"? You said GMP, what else did he blatantly lie on? Eric, Eric himself.

you must be one of those that claims to be proud of being an asshole cuz "you tell it like it is"

we got a true Nancy Grace here, lads and gents

sandman
04-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Aware me on said "bunch of stuff"? You said GMP, what else did he blatantly lie on? Eric, Eric himself.

you must be one of those that claims to be proud of being an asshole cuz "you tell it like it is"

we got a true Nancy Grace here, lads and gents

My example is proven, someone who can't back up any argument with a realistic response to anything I bring to the table.

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 01:58 PM
My example is proven, someone who can't back up any argument with a realistic response to anything I bring to the table.

which argument, troll? you said eric lied about a bunch of stuff and i asked what that bunch of stuff was. since you have no coherent response, you bail like the mental midget you are

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 01:58 PM

You are the one who isn't backing up any argument with facts... You just keep on making claims to what you call the truth.

sandman
04-19-2013, 01:59 PM
which argument, troll? you said eric lied about a bunch of stuff and i asked what that bunch of stuff was. since you have no coherent response, you bail like the mental midget you are

I've pointed our numerous examples in this and the last thread. Get your reading skills to a respectable level and go learn a thing or two. Thank me later

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 02:02 PM
longBallLima, rub this on his head and maybe he'll go away. :D

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 02:02 PM
I've pointed our numerous examples in this and the last thread. Get your reading skills to a respectable level and go learn a thing or two. Thank me later

i'll thank you right now if you stop dismissing the question. what did he lie about? let me bait you into quoting your own posts or just answering the fucking question since you seem to know lots about Eric's lies: all you said he lied about was GMP. you also said he was a bad business man, but is that immoral? didn't think so. so what are Eric's lies? or was that just another poor attempt at trolling?

oh, and thank you

sandman
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
You are the one who isn't backing up any argument with facts... You just keep on making claims to what you call the truth.

No one has stepped forward and proved me wrong, even the insiders of PP so why wouldn't I take what I say as proof. If other PP insiders admitted not being gmp certified, don't know why they'd say that if it wasn't true. FDA raid, well theres no reports anywhere to be found, you'd think someone would step forward and scan some paperwork as proof. Not being able to provide that should lead everyone to believe it's a bunch of shit.

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 02:05 PM
longBallLima, rub this on his head and maybe he'll go away. :D

he cant help being a prick. usually the reflection of a rather pathetic life that he certainly glorifies with excuses of "choosing to be an asshole". what are you gonna do, right? guy can't argue 2+2=4

sandman
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
he cant help being a prick. usually the reflection of a rather pathetic life that he certainly glorifies with excuses of "choosing to be an asshole". what are you gonna do, right? guy can't argue 2+2=4

I'm in no way being a prick or an asshole, I'm calling out someone and you don't like what your hearing so you throw a hissy fit like a child.

If I was calling needto out all of you guys would have hard on's over it. But I agree with what's already been said about him. Just pointing out the same things about Eric.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 02:11 PM
No one has stepped forward and proved me wrong, even the insiders of PP so why wouldn't I take what I say as proof. If other PP insiders admitted not being gmp certified, don't know why they'd say that if it wasn't true. FDA raid, well theres no reports anywhere to be found, you'd think someone would step forward and scan some paperwork as proof. Not being able to provide that should lead everyone to believe it's a bunch of shit.

As usual, your logic is faulty. You made the claims, therefor you need to provide the proof. I don't remember Eric ever even saying the products were GMP Certified, but if he did - could you provide that quote for us and then please disprove it after that. You still haven't even named the insider(s) that you claimed are feeding you information.

Enuke65
04-19-2013, 02:11 PM
^dickfiend

Not you cool, above you

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm in no way being a prick or an asshole, I'm calling out someone and you don't like what your hearing so you throw a hissy fit like a child.

oh, you are. your surroundings judge you an asshole, buddy, that is enough for me.

again, Eric's "lies"? no response?

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 02:13 PM

I strongly disagree with both parts of that ^^^^ post.

sandman
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
As usual, your logic is faulty. You made the claims, therefor you need to provide the proof. I don't remember Eric ever even saying the products were GMP Certified, but if he did - could you provide that quote for us and then please disprove it after that. You still haven't even named the insider(s) that you claimed are feeding you information.

And I won't throw them under the bus like that. Primordials home site had the gmp stamp on it! Sorry but I can't show you that since they went under.

DJM
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
this thread is being locked too, for the same reasons, its going no where and is pointless at this point

if anyone chooses to take this shit up in a 3rd thread this afternoon, i will ban that person for dumbing down this forum

debates and heated convos are great, attack a company's line all you want, but its gotten to name calling and he said she said, and it just continues page after page with no end in sight