PDA

View Full Version : Skyward Research Coupon Code - SWOLE - Reactivated. 15% off.

BBG
03-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey guys, turns out the SWOLE code was only allowing 1 use per customer for a duration of time. It has been changed to allow unlimited uses.

Enjoy!

studog
06-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Just got email from skyward that they are back up, are they still GTG , I would trust the opinion of this forum.

Jack O'Neill
06-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Got email too. Happy for you BBG !

It has been hard to receive my order but I can say that SR is really legit now! I'm very satisfied with your chemical products!
I will not hesitate for my next order.

And thanks for the permanent coupon code :)

BoneDaddy
06-02-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm confused. So their only problem was PayPal? Then why weren't the contest winners sent their prizes?

O_RYAN_007
06-02-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm confused. So they're only problem was PayPal? Then why weren't the contest winners sent their prizes?

I have this same exact question. I will vouch for the quality of Skyward's stuff since I had a good experience with them... But I was just a little upset that we didn't get our prizes.

BBG
06-02-2013, 11:37 AM
If you can guys can send a PM to me I can have the stuff out to you by tomorrow. Please let me know where to send it and what I owe you.

- - - Updated - - -

Got email too. Happy for you BBG !

It has been hard to receive my order but I can say that SR is really legit now! I'm very satisfied with your chemical products!
I will not hesitate for my next order.

And thanks for the permanent coupon code :)

Very happy that they worked out. I was worried when the first order (and second??) didn't make it, but third time is the charm to France it seems ;)

BoneDaddy
06-02-2013, 12:30 PM
If you can guys can send a PM to me I can have the stuff out to you by tomorrow. Please let me know where to send it and what I owe you.

- - - Updated - - -

Very happy that they worked out. I was worried when the first order (and second??) didn't make it, but third time is the charm to France it seems ;)

Thanks BBG, PM sent

O_RYAN_007
06-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Sending PM now.

BBG
06-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Updated you both with the tracking #'s!

Everything in the store is 30% off, simply the WePay module won't allow me to use the coupon code module I had been using.

Now everything is set and you don't need a code!

weekend
06-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Updated you both with the tracking #'s!

Everything in the store is 30% off, simply the WePay module won't allow me to use the coupon code module I had been using.

Now everything is set and you don't need a code!

what do you think the shelf lives of most of these chems are? (mostly interested in exemestane and toremifene)

are you still using water or some other solvent?

BoneDaddy
06-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Got my tracking number and ready to log some goodies! Hello, deep end......

O_RYAN_007
06-07-2013, 09:13 PM
BBG has been on it since I sent him a PM yesterday. He got me a tracking number on my contest winnings and I also picked up some other goodies! Can't wait to research with Skyward again; their products are on point (I'm comparing to ID).