PDA

View Full Version : Osterine during PCT??

O_RYAN_007
03-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Thoughts, ideas, concerns with using a SARM during PCT? What if a SERM and an AI were used during PCT, would the possible estrogen raising effects of Osterine be avoided, or is this the least of my worries?

Cobalt
03-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Burly is your man for the question. BBG also has some good info on it.
Check out http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/36-sarms-questions-answered-here.html, it has a lot of good info as well.

BBG
03-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Check out http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/36-sarms-questions-answered-here.html, it has a lot of good info as well.

Don't put me and that geezer in the same league... ;)

I would say a lower dose of ostarine is best. I've taken ostarine at over 100mg a day for several weeks and it can definitely aggravate gyno at those doses. At 12.5mg per day, I noticed better pumps and such and really see no reason to ever go above 25mg a day.

I need to update my PCT thread to include creatine HCL. I've been dosing it very high with high-glycemic carbs and protein... I have people talking about how they can see LEAPS and BOUNDS in my arms right now, and I'm not on any anabolics...

Creatine HCL is a must in pct, imo. Especially higher doses. I didn't see much from the standard dosing.

weekend
03-23-2013, 12:03 AM
i dont notice much from hcl at 5 grams, how much are you taking??

Don't put me and that geezer in the same league... ;)

I would say a lower dose of ostarine is best. I've taken ostarine at over 100mg a day for several weeks and it can definitely aggravate gyno at those doses. At 12.5mg per day, I noticed better pumps and such and really see no reason to ever go above 25mg a day.

I need to update my PCT thread to include creatine HCL. I've been dosing it very high with high-glycemic carbs and protein... I have people talking about how they can see LEAPS and BOUNDS in my arms right now, and I'm not on any anabolics...

Creatine HCL is a must in pct, imo. Especially higher doses. I didn't see much from the standard dosing.

burlyman30
03-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Thoughts, ideas, concerns with using a SARM during PCT? What if a SERM and an AI were used during PCT, would the possible estrogen raising effects of Osterine be avoided, or is this the least of my worries?

See post 33 of the thread link that Cobalt posted.

On E2, it will rise maybe 20%... not likely enough to cause gyno or other estrogen related problems unless you are normally in the higher part of that range. I used to combine it with AndroHard V.1 to fight the estrogen with greater androgens vs using an AI, but an AI at low dosing won't hurt you, either.

O_RYAN_007
03-23-2013, 08:20 AM
I'll prob keep it out of PCT as I want to fully recover from this amazing cycle I'm currently on.

PCT looks like this...

Clomid wk 1-4 @ 50mg/day
Torem wk 5-10 @ 60-80mg/day
(I might throw in some ralox if I get any gyno symptoms at 60mg/day)
Exem wk 1-12 @ 25mg/EOD
Toco-8 twice per day
Creatine HCL 3-5mg/day

Thats about it. I'm looking to get a complete recovery from my last cycle, and from all the reading I've been doing... A 3 month PCT would be amazing for recovery. I know 8 wks would prob suffice, but I want to get things back to normal if not a little higher than normal.

milehighguy
03-23-2013, 08:34 AM

100% agree...what is a higher dose? And daily use?

I'll prob keep it out of PCT as I want to fully recover from this amazing cycle I'm currently on.

PCT looks like this...

Clomid wk 1-4 @ 50mg/day
Torem wk 5-10 @ 60-80mg/day
(I might throw in some ralox if I get any gyno symptoms at 60mg/day)
Exem wk 1-12 @ 25mg/EOD
Toco-8 twice per day
Creatine HCL 3-5mg/day

Exem the entire PCT? I would maybe expect this as an add on towards the last 3-4 weeks... Not the expert so I am curious about your approach.

O_RYAN_007
03-23-2013, 11:45 AM
100% agree...what is a higher dose? And daily use?

Exem the entire PCT? I would maybe expect this as an add on towards the last 3-4 weeks... Not the expert so I am curious about your approach.
J posted this in a recent thread that really caught my eye, and after reading a study he posted, its really makes sense.

"It should be used together, but AI (preferably aromasin) dosage should be rather small, also AI should be run bit longer than SERM.
As for AI dosage it should be somewhat smaller dosage than person would be normaly using. On average I would say it should be between 12.5- 25mg of aromasin 3X a week, but again it depends from person to person and also some brands are more or less potent than others so that should be taken in account."

szary
03-23-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure about whole AI and SARM stack idea- AI's can inhibit anabolic effects of other compounds - could they do the same to SARMS ?I personally felt ostarine to be hugely thermogenic and mild "good estrogen" stimulator perfect for improving health of your joints, maybe there was also some acne improvement despite all that sweating.

Coolazice
03-24-2013, 10:21 PM

How high are you talking about here?

BBG
03-24-2013, 10:36 PM
How high are you talking about here?

I'm taking 7-10 grams a day right now. From what I understand, 3 grams is the go to.

Coolazice
03-24-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm taking 7-10 grams a day right now. From what I understand, 3 grams is the go to.

Yeah, 3g is the standard dose these days (was 1.5-2.25g before people like DJM started recommending higher) and 5g is the highest I've read about til now. Thanks!

BBG
03-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Yeah, 3g is the standard dose these days (was 1.5-2.25g before people like DJM started recommending higher) and 5g is the highest I've read about til now. Thanks!

Drink a lot more water, I started getting dehydration headaches and added an extra 2 liters a day.

Coolazice
03-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Drink a lot more water, I started getting dehydration headaches and added an extra 2 liters a day.

Thanks! I'll keep all this stuff in mind. I'm avoiding everything right now til the doctor(s) get me all straightened back out though.