PDA

View Full Version : Ryhigh is back!

ryhigh
03-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Hope everyone is doing well, this is my first time on SwoleSource since PP's forums got shut down. Finally been working out the last two months after pretty much taking a whole year (2012) of lifting off. I have gone through so much personally and dealt with some horrible tragedies in my life. I am back into lifting again, finally, and am really excited to get back to the old Ryan.

I would like some feedback on my cycle or any advice, it is much appreciated. Ok so here is what i am thinking about running, although it can be subjected to change.

Cycle-

Mechabol- 100/100/100/100/100/100
MENT- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30?/30? ( Not too sure on dosage or length)
Stano- 750/750/750/750/750/750/900/900
Formeron- 1-2 pumps a day

Support- Aegis & Talos Weeks 1-8

PCT- Clomid & DAA

Stats 6'3 224

Goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Just wanted to see what people thought about the above cycle... Thanks

markam
03-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Hope everyone is doing well, this is my first time on SwoleSource since PP's forums got shut down. Finally been working out the last two months after pretty much taking a whole year (2012) of lifting off. I have gone through so much personally and dealt with some horrible tragedies in my life. I am back into lifting again, finally, and am really excited to get back to the old Ryan.

I would like some feedback on my cycle or any advice, it is much appreciated. Ok so here is what i am thinking about running, although it can be subjected to change.

Cycle-

Mechabol- 100/100/100/100/100/100
MENT- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30?/30? ( Not too sure on dosage or length)
Stano- 750/750/750/750/750/750/900/900
Formeron- 1-2 pumps a day

Support- Aegis & Talos Weeks 1-8

PCT- Clomid & DAA

Stats 6'3 224

Goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Just wanted to see what people thought about the above cycle... Thanks

Cool, will be watching. I'm also running Mechabol at the moment and Jake (Antaeus) recommended only
using Aegis at the same time as running a methylated compound. Not better to run Aegis longer or even desirable, in fact.

ryhigh
03-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Cool, will be watching. I'm also running Mechabol at the moment and Jake (Antaeus) recommended only
using Aegis at the same time as running a methylated compound. Not better to run Aegis longer or even desirable, in fact.

Cool, thanks for the reply ill keep Aegis just during the Mecha/Ment.

markam
03-24-2013, 04:15 PM
BTW, I'm dosing Mecha 3 caps then 2 caps six hours later. I chosen not to go much over five weeks as it's methylated and I'll still have two weeks of AB to run after Mecha to hopefully help keep my gains intact. Might run AH (Stano) and 11 oxo for ten days after that to cut down before PCT.

ryhigh
03-24-2013, 09:31 PM
BTW, I'm dosing Mecha 3 caps then 2 caps six hours later. I chosen not to go much over five weeks as it's methylated and I'll still have two weeks of AB to run after Mecha to hopefully help keep my gains intact. Might run AH (Stano) and 11 oxo for ten days after that to cut down before PCT.

I have a bottle of AH as well that I thought about using. But im going to hold off for when i stack it with my AM and Phera at the end of the year.

HOw much do you weigh? How is 125mg treating you? Ive read people going 150-175 but that seems way to high, i dunno.

BBG
03-24-2013, 10:14 PM
150 works, but the 100-150 is a good range to be in regardless. I have a feeling OP will do just fine on 100, not to mention stacked with the other goodies in his cycle.

markam
03-25-2013, 03:38 AM
I have a bottle of AH as well that I thought about using. But im going to hold off for when i stack it with my AM and Phera at the end of the year.

HOw much do you weigh? How is 125mg treating you? Ive read people going 150-175 but that seems way to high, i dunno.

210lbs. 125mgs is pretty much side free, and I feel great on it, but I'd guess there wouldn't be that much benefit going higher. I read that Ment's quite suppressive and has potential to cause E2 sides, other than that, it's said to be good if dosed high enough. I'm purposely keeping my cycle not too suppressive in terms of compounds and length of cycle, so I won't be using Meant, but I was/am sorely tempted:).

ryhigh
03-25-2013, 11:28 AM
150 works, but the 100-150 is a good range to be in regardless. I have a feeling OP will do just fine on 100, not to mention stacked with the other goodies in his cycle.

Cool, thanks for your input. Have you ran MENT before? Im curious if people like it better for Pre-W/O or to split doses throughout the day...?

ryhigh
03-25-2013, 11:38 AM
210lbs. 125mgs is pretty much side free, and I feel great on it, but I'd guess there wouldn't be that much benefit going higher. I read that Ment's quite suppressive and has potential to cause E2 sides, other than that, it's said to be good if dosed high enough. I'm purposely keeping my cycle not too suppressive in terms of compounds and length of cycle, so I won't be using Meant, but I was/am sorely tempted:).

That's why I'm adding the Formeron in to negate E2 sides. From what Ive researched its been pretty effective. However i have A-dex & A-sin on hand if things got out of hand. Im pretty excited for this run!! Soon as i get back from Vegas, the FUN begins!!

ryhigh
03-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Started the cycle bout 5 days ago. Things are going pretty well so far, cycle wise. My personal life is the worst time ive ever gona thru, lost my dad two mnths ago. My mom has lung and breast cancer and only has a couple months left. On top pf the mygirlfrend of 4 years left me. So needless to say my life is horrible, and i know people are going thru worse i just had to explain my situation.

Back to the cycle, things are going great. Finally getting that motivation to just tear it up n the gym. No major changes to report it has been only 5 days. Biggest thing is to get my eating up. Ive compleetely lost my appetitie due to stressand lack of sleep over the past couple months. I wieghed in t 6'3 337, but im kinda chubby.

So yeah i just hope i can continue to help this forum in anyway i can, and catch up with everyonr from the good ol PP days.

I hope people follow and comment, lets make this log fun cause i csn really use some support. SO yeah hope everyone has a good easter. And please follow my log.

Thanks Ryan.

Macdon1588
03-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss man. I've been orphaned for awhile now, and I know words can't help what it feels like to be where you are. I think this cycle is a good idea to help you keep moving forward day to day. I am certainly keeping my eye on this log. Good luck.

ryhigh
03-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss man. I've been orphaned for awhile now, and I know words can't help what it feels like to be where you are. I think this cycle is a good idea to help you keep moving forward day to day. I am certainly keeping my eye on this log. Good luck.

Thanks man thoe wods mean alot. Yeah im super stoked on this cycle and getting my appetite back up and eatttt. Workouts have been good, emdurance is up recovery seems a little better. Ready to eat, eat, eat, and eat more tomorrow!!!

USN HM 350Z
03-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Hey man, the loss of loved ones is always rough. I lost my father awhile ago and my mom now has lung cancer. I know exactly what you are goung through. Use the gym to focus your self and spend as much time with your mom as possible. Don't let the girl frind thing bother you, as they are plentiful in SoCal?

BTW, where in SoCal are you?

burlyman30
03-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Glad to see you back, Ryan. Sorry to hear of the hard times. Definitely been there. Just lost my dad last month. Things get better and you'll come through it stronger than before. Keep looking forward. Lots of great stuff in your future.

ryhigh
03-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for all the kind wordsQ They really mean alot! Im also sorry to hear of your harships as well. Just have to look at the postives live in So Cal (Glendora specificly) just turned 23, good looking male, who is recently single and graduated college arleady witha good job. Ok my sitaution isnt as bad as i made it seem, enough of my talk and back to the main focus, this log. I ate alottttt of food today for easter everything that was there so we'll see how i look tomorrow. Although its been only like 5 days i fell like im leaning out and definately harder. Apptite is coming up! Praise the lord! Cant wait to train tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good easter!

ryhigh
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Im so sick and tired of Dr. OZ and his complete bullshit he spews out of his mouth to millions of people (mostly middle aged overweight) women, trust me i deal with them all the time. After every episode we get a crowd of these women asking for some shit they cant even pronounce because Dr. Oz said it can make them lose weight while they still sit at home and eat bon bons and cheetos. I really dont understand how or where he gets his info, cause 95% of what ive heard from him is bullshit. I cant tell you how many people come into my store asking for Rasberry Ketones or Green Coffee Been cause itll make them lose 101919274 pounds off their fatass. Ahhhhh, now it is benificial to me sometimes because i sell them things they actually need and $$$ is always good. But i just thought id rant at the last thing i saw him do on protein..

"Dr Oz's magical protein shake that will fill you up all day and make you lose weight"

1 Tablespoon of Pea protien ( Yes, 1tblsp)
8 oz of Milk
Cup of fruit

Results: He claimed itll fill you up all day and help you burn body fat. Now im no expert but IDK what the fuckkk 1tblsp of protein would do especially adding in the fats and sugars from the fruit.

Oh Lawwwd. Im just so happy im done personal training cause having to listen to that shit for a hour as opposed to the 10 minutes your in my store id go crazy. End rant/

ryhigh
04-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Watched those videos DJ posted yesterday and really got me thinking about how i train. I like the whole instinctive theory and training what feels right. Im going to try that out, i feel like that would be best for me especially with my schedule.

Cycle is going good not much to report other than appetite is still big. Muscles feeling full and hard all day and slightly leaning out. Still very early on but excited for whats to come.

What is peoples general consensus on MENT and dosing? I see many different ways people run it. How have you? ANd what worked best? Thanks

Bucks
04-06-2013, 10:15 AM
I have been using PHF Ment @ 35-40mg 1hr Pre workout after I dropped Mech. It's good for energy and pumps . Using AH AM as the base in this 10 wk run.

Loved Mech at 150 training motivation was insane.