PDA

View Full Version : Nanodrol cycle

Jack O'Neill
03-25-2013, 04:59 AM
Still not received serm and AI from my last (very last) order from Skyward Research but I still have Clomid and Nolvadex on shelves.

I'd like to do a little cycle of Nanodrol.
0.5ml/twice a day on 4 weeks
Aegis for liver protection
PCT
Nolvadex : 20mg/day on 5 weeks
Erase Pro : one cap/day on 4 weeks
Test booster

Do I need an AI during the cycle and PCT?

To BBG, is a bottle of Nanodrol enough for 4 weeks? Do I take it 5 or 6 weeks maybe to maximize results? In that case, is PCT enough? I may add Clomid 50/50/50/50

Thanks

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Still not received serm and AI from my last (very last) order from Skyward Research but I still have Clomid and Nolvadex on shelves.

I'd like to do a little cycle of Nanodrol.
0.5ml/twice a day on 4 weeks
Aegis for liver protection
PCT
Nolvadex : 20mg/day on 5 weeks
Erase Pro : one cap/day on 4 weeks
Test booster

Do I need an AI during the cycle and PCT?

To BBG, is a bottle of Nanodrol enough for 4 weeks? Do I take it 5 or 6 weeks maybe to maximize results? In that case, is PCT enough? I may add Clomid 50/50/50/50

Thanks

Nanodrol is micronized UD right? So it's basically UD with better absorption. Methylstenbolone is 5a reduced so aromatization shouldn't be a problem. I haven't heard of anyone needing an AI with UD, I certainly haven't. Nolva @ 20 is plenty for UD which isn't in the same league suppression-wise as SD.

Jack O'Neill
03-25-2013, 09:30 AM
So Nolva 20mg eod would be enough during PCT

Liver protection is useful for PCT?

milehighguy
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
A 0.5ml dose twice a day would make the bottle last a month
I agree with Fat Bill that you should not need an AI during
What about cycle support supplementation?
You running Nanodrol solo?

Jack O'Neill
03-25-2013, 10:29 PM
I will use Aegis for cycle support and Nanodrol will be alone for this little cycle.

I intend to be slightly under maintenance to recomp.

jw390898
03-25-2013, 11:37 PM
So Nolva 20mg eod would be enough during PCT

Liver protection is useful for PCT?

I would not worry about liver support in PCT - yes Nolva can be considered toxic but in the scheme of things.

imo Always taper down dosing of a SERM or AI so 20/20/10/10 would be a good protocol.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-26-2013, 08:18 AM
I will use Aegis for cycle support and Nanodrol will be alone for this little cycle.

I intend to be slightly under maintenance to recomp.

You might want to consider adding some sort of BP support in too. UD is a pretty hypertensive compound IME. @ 16mg it started kicking my ass at about week 3.5, and turned 6 planned weeks into 5.

I'm not sure if the hypertension is from 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 2 inhibition, or a combination of that and something else, but whatever it is it sure as hell does a job on the kidneys. For this reason I think it's best to keep supports to a minimum, and water at a maximum. So the sooner you can stop anything the better. Aegis should do an excellent job of preventing cholestasis from developing while on cycle, and nolva @ 20/20/10/10 by itself isn't much of a worry to the liver.

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Here what I will do :

4 weeks cycle
Nanodrol 0.5ml twice a day
Talos 4 caps/day (cycle support)

PCT
Torem 120/90/50/50/50 (thx SR....once I received it :) Yes I believe it)
Talos 4 caps/day
Erase Pro 1 cap/day

I wanted to add Androenhance but I didn't have a good feedback last time I used it. No good feelings...
And I keep my 2 remaining bottles of AH for my next Trenazone cycle

4 workouts/week:
Monday : chest and biceps
Tuesday : cardio (karate)
Wednesday : shoulders and triceps
Thursday : OFF
Friday : back
Saturday : cardio (karate)
Sunday : legs

Diet :
Slightly under maintenance (average -5%)
High in prots and fats
Carbs in PWO, keto until workout, or on off days

I will open a log here for Nanodrol

Thx to all for your help and support

markam
03-27-2013, 05:01 AM
It might be wise to extend your cycle for a couple of weeks to help keep the gains from Nanodrol. I.e, run Andromass or Dermacrine for 6 weeks and Nanadrol for the first 4 weeks. If AM isn't obtainable, Dermacrine and AH or Stanodrol would work well, or maybe something from AMS.

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 05:13 AM
It might be wise to extend your cycle for a couple of weeks to help keep the gains from Nanodrol. I.e, run Andromass or Dermacrine for 6 weeks and Nanadrol for the first 4 weeks. If AM isn't obtainable, Dermacrine and AH or Stanodrol would work well, or maybe something from AMS.

Dermacrine is still available. Do you think I must take nano for 4 weeks and Dermacrine for 6 weeks.
That means that there is 2 weeks without nano !!
PCT begins in week 7.

markam
03-27-2013, 06:09 AM
Dermacrine is still available. Do you think I must take nano for 4 weeks and Dermacrine for 6 weeks.
That means that there is 2 weeks without nano !!
PCT begins in week 7.

Imo running something after the Nanodrol helps you keep the gains from Nanodrol. I'd prefer something a bit stronger than Derm/AH but it will do the job. Gains made on a 4 week cycle are much easier to lose compared to longer cycles.

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Found AMv3 at PN.

Could run nanodrol for 4 weeks at 0.5ml twice a day and AM 3 caps/day and run AM alone for the 2 other weeks at 6 caps/day.

Same PCT, same protection

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Or Androbulk instead of Andromass?

markam
03-27-2013, 08:03 AM
Either are good choices, though I would also run AH if I was using AB. AH will help with possible lethargy from Nanodrol, and, s I'm sure you already know, AM @ 6 caps contains the equivalent of 3 AH. The dosing re AM looks good. I'd probably go for the AM in this case.

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Either are good choices, though I would also run AH if I was using AB. AH will help with possible lethargy from Nanodrol, and, s I'm sure you already know, AM @ 6 caps contains the equivalent of 3 AH. The dosing re AM looks good. I'd probably go for the AM in this case.

Yes indeed. I will take AM @ 3 caps during the 4 first weeks and 6 caps for the 2 last weeks
Thx for your help markam

markam
03-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes indeed. I will take AM @ 3 caps during the 4 first weeks and 6 caps for the 2 last weeks
Thx for your help markam

Ideally I'd go for 6 AM for four weeks then 9-12 AM until the AM is finished. $$$$ unfortunately.

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 11:58 PM
All what you said was very instructing but finally I wanted to do a mini-cycle and I feel like I'm going to produce a peplum movie :)

I will just keep my first feelings about this cycle : nanodrol for 4 weeks, then PCT.

I will do a good hard cycle with Trenazone and AH for 5/6 weeks in the beginning of september.

Jack O'Neill
03-28-2013, 01:04 AM
To summarize my next cycle ( beginning at the end of April)

Weeks 1-4
Nanodrol 0.5ml twice a day
Talos
Taurine

Weeks 5-8
Torem if available 120/90/50/50
Otherwise Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase Pro

Concerning diet :
On workout days :
Prots : 240g
Carbs : 200-300g
Fat : 76g
2800-3000kCal (+10/+15% maintenance)

On non workout days (off or cardio day)
Prots : 210g
Carbs : try to reach 0g
Fat : 100g
1900kCal (-25% maintenance)

My first aim is to recomp with my actual diet (added with prots for nano)

Today stats :
187cm/6'1
92kg/203lbs
14.5% BF

I'd like to loose fat in keeping the actual weight

markam
03-28-2013, 03:39 AM
All what you said was very instructing but finally I wanted to do a mini-cycle and I feel like I'm going to produce a peplum movie :)

I will just keep my first feelings about this cycle : nanodrol for 4 weeks, then PCT.

I will do a good hard cycle with Trenazone and AH for 5/6 weeks in the beginning of september.

No problem. I mentioned lengthening the cycle as many people criticise prohormone cycles for giving temporary gains compared to injectable AAS, whereas AAS cycles are run for a longer time enabling the body to get used to carrying more muscle. Nanodrol and Trenazone would be an awesome cycle, but both compounds shut you down hard, so it would be wise to use HCG on cycle. I don't pin so consequently I steer clear of the more suppressive stuff and also keep my cycles to around seven weeks so suppression is not such an issue.